Jeff
08-19-2013, 06:59 PM
Here it is America what we have to look forward to , more fake Muslims

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1368058553#eRL4M42brkf3vrre.01

Drummond
08-19-2013, 09:03 PM

Yep, Luton - Bedfordshire. That's one city with a particularly high percentage of Muslims living in it .. around 20 percent, I understand.

You see what happens when there are that many in one area, where the percentage becomes notably high ... caution goes to the wind, and the true Muslim arrogance emerges. The clip shows them marching around, being judgmental to others, expecting others to conform to THEM.

.... ah ... and around 3 minutes 30 seconds in, I see that the girl featuring in the video gets to argue with the unmistakeable figure of one Anjem Choudary !!! (that'll be one of your 'MI5 stooges', eh, Jafar ?):laugh2:

Well, Jafar, do you still want to tell me that Choudary doesn't command a following, that he's just a 'fringe nutter' .. ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1161855/Britons-HATE-Britain-The-Muslim-extremists-hell-bent-segregation-integration.html

Bury Park has effectively become a town within a town, with its own madrasah (faith school), Islamic primary school and high street, where the local butcher has been replaced by the halal store and the corner shop by a Muslim grocery. Boutiques now sell Day-Glo saris and other traditional Asian clothes.

So far, so familiar in modern Britain - but there is another side to life here.

While the majority of Muslims are peace-loving, industrious people, it would be wrong to deny that there are deeply disturbing tensions in the area.

When a Mecca Bingo Hall opened in the heart of Bury Park, its windows were smashed. The neon Mecca sign, some Muslims claimed, was an insult to their religion because it associated the name of their holiest city with gambling.

Adverts and billboards featuring women deemed to be showing too much flesh have been defaced. An evangelical church was daubed with graffiti.

Over the past 18 months or so, around 30 non-Muslim homes in the area have also been attacked. One white couple in their 80s had bricks - and, on one occasion, a lump of concrete - hurled through their front window. A West Indian woman in her 70s was watching television when a metal beer keg crashed through her bay window.

The culprits have never been caught. Rightly or wrongly, the victims of these incidents are in no doubt that they were targeted by a small group of religious extremists who want non-Muslims out of Bury Park.

Sadly, the process of integration, which began back in the 1970's when thousands of families from the Indian sub-continent came to Luton to work at the Vauxhall car factory, has turned into segregation in all but name.

Multi-culturalism in Bury Park now seems to mean a Muslim from Pakistan living side-by-side with a Muslim from Bangladesh, not white living next to black and brown.

Multi-culturalism also, presumably, means allowing a group of young men the freedom to hand out inflammatory leaflets in the street - entitled 'Return of the Khilafah' - just 24 hours after they had launched that ugly protest against the Anglian Regiment returning home from Iraq.

A Khilafah, for those who may be unfamiliar with the term, is an Islamic state created by Jihad, or holy war. Osama Bin Laden is the standard-bearer for these beliefs ....

Coming to a town near you ... IF you allow it .......

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-19-2013, 10:30 PM

Ever person here should watch that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! That can happen here in less than 15 years because of Obama! Had Obama not been crowned it would have taken thirty-five or 40 years. He can easily spend it up about 20 years . I predict if the muslim million man march comes off with that many then Obama will use it as a "people's call" , shortly after issue vast and sweeping new Executive Orders giving "special protective status' to muslims. You mark this day and this prediction. We will have a war here with Islam simply because Islam will force it to be so. The religion will force it! That's the damn point so many refuse to accept or believe!!! If their birth rate increases even more than it is now we could see it sooner ... -Tyr