PDA

View Full Version : “Forced” home visits: Obamacare is not the real problem

Jeff
08-19-2013, 10:09 PM
Well here we go this is where I have seen the country headed since Obama took office, can you imagine if you use tabbaco they can come to your home, ought to be intresting to say the least.

A frightening report has been circulating (http://benswann.com/obamacare-provision-forced-home-inspections/) regarding an Obamacare provision which will create “forced” home inspections with criteria so broad that “any family may be visited by federally paid agents for almost any reason.” The news is certainly alarming, but the real problem is deeper than just one more rotten ObamaCare Easter egg.
Indeed, the real problem is the reason ObamaCare can succeed in this way to begin with.
First, let’s look at the extent of the provision. The source of alarm is a call for applications for the “Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) Competitive Grant program.” Successful applicants must propose models that include giving “priority” to criteria including the following:

Families where mom is not yet 21.
Families where someone is a tobacco user.
Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities.
Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.

http://americanvision.org/9139/forced-home-visits-obamacare/#sthash.3cvl3erC.BTiHCbNV.dpbs

Gaffer
08-20-2013, 07:50 AM
I'm terrible with time frames, but the shooting is going to start soon, especially before the next election.

Jeff
08-20-2013, 08:25 AM
I'm terrible with time frames, but the shooting is going to start soon, especially before the next election.

Obama is setting this country up for some type of civil war, either a Racial or Religious war it doesn't matter to him as long as the country is in complete distress he will be happy, and he has a stake in it either way it goes being a black Muslim, personally I have predicated this since day 1 of him taking office, he wishes to punish America and is doing a great job at it. Think about it him pushing to take our guns ( it would even out the playing field wouldn't it ) because the only guns he would get are the Law abiding citizens guns ( the white folks and other races that have enough brain where they would fight with us anyway ) our enemy wouldn't turn there's in and not a word will be said ( that is why when asked if he really thinks the Gangs and thugs will hand there guns in there is no response ) I have watched it coming and can pretty much tell you what his next move is just because I have believed this since the beginning ( Obama certainly isn't a good General that is for sure )