PDA

View Full Version : No Pork Included in Public School Indoctrination

Jeff
08-20-2013, 07:48 AM
Well here we go no pork in this public school and yes that means no Ham and cheese sandwiches ( can't get much more American that that ) but it may offend our Rag Head friends, yes I said it RAG HEAD I am tired of trying to be politically correct only to have some on here tell us they are the only real Muslim in the world :laugh: but seriously we are now forbi9dding kids to bring lunch meats to school because one group of people don't eat it, Man this Country id slipping faster than I thought, I think Tyr said 15 to 20 years and we will be there I think we are about there already.

Before reading this article, I highly recommend making a BLT, otherwise known as a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich, or a pulled pork manwhich, and instead of having potato chips with it, grab a hand full of cracklins, or a pickled pigs foot would work, also, as a substitute.
An elementary school in Brentwood, Tennessee made a backdoor attempt to appease its ever expanding Muslim population. When this school opened for the new 2013 – 2014 school year, an “Approved Snack List” was sent home with the children. At the top of this guideline there is an underlined statement that reads, “Peanut/Tree Nut Safe List – if a student has a severe food allergy to something else; that class should eliminate that item from its approved party list.”

http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/no-pork-included-in-public-school-indoctrination/

jafar00
08-20-2013, 03:23 PM
The article makes no mention of excluding pork for religious reasons.

From the article....

Sunset Schools staff is attempting to make school parties and snacks as safe as possible for all our students including our student’s that have Severe Food Allergies.
Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/no-pork-included-in-public-school-indoctrination/#1sLOxc7azM4CjJzb.99

It appears to me that they are just trying to avoid court cases in an overly litigious society where they would be sued if a child ate something they were allergic to at a school party or snack time where the kids bring something for all to share.

Of course the whole text of the "Approved Snack List" was not supplied. You can't have something that is not there to expose the blind hatred of this blog post can you?

I notice the blog about us page includes the phrase "Judeo-Christian" values. What the hell is that? Is it like Islamo-Hindu values or Vegano-Carnivore values?

Marcus Aurelius
08-20-2013, 03:33 PM

From the article....

Sunset Schools staff is attempting to make school parties and snacks as safe as possible for all our students including our student’s that have Severe Food Allergies.
Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/no-pork-included-in-public-school-indoctrination/#1sLOxc7azM4CjJzb.99

It appears to me that they are just trying to avoid court cases in an overly litigious society where they would be sued if a child ate something they were allergic to at a school party or snack time where the kids bring something for all to share.

Of course the whole text of the "Approved Snack List" was not supplied. You can't have something that is not there to expose the blind hatred of this blog post can you?

I notice the blog about us page includes the phrase "Judeo-Christian" values. What the hell is that? Is it like Islamo-Hindu values or Vegano-Carnivore values?

Pork allergies are 'extremely' rare, and are 'contact' allergies. The likelihood that pork or pork products were not on the approved list of snacks because of allergy concerns as opposed to religious concerns is extremely low.

Jeff
08-20-2013, 03:34 PM

From the article....

jafar there have been bans on say peanuts for ever because of allergies and that is exactly what they are talking about you know as well as anyone reading it they have banned pork from school for nothing but religious reasons, I don't think there is a white kid in America that hasn't had a ham and cheese sandwich or how about a bologna sandwich so quit trying to split hair it makes you look pathetic

jimnyc
08-20-2013, 03:42 PM
And yet if I were living there, my son would undoubtedly get a pork sandwich if that was his desire.

Regardless, real Americans complained about this and the ban was lifted. Now let me ask - if it were TRULY about "allergies", would the ban have been lifted? Of course not.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/why-did-a-tennessee-grade-school-ban-pork.html

Marcus Aurelius
08-20-2013, 04:18 PM
And yet if I were living there, my son would undoubtedly get a pork sandwich if that was his desire.

Regardless, real Americans complained about this and the ban was lifted. Now let me ask - if it were TRULY about "allergies", would the ban have been lifted? Of course not.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/why-did-a-tennessee-grade-school-ban-pork.html

You don't actually expect Jahil to respond to that perfectly simple and logical question, now do you, infidel???

tailfins
08-20-2013, 04:48 PM

Why have pork, when you can have veal and Foie Gras? Live it up! I'm allergic to cheap food.

jafar00
08-20-2013, 10:18 PM
jafar there have been bans on say peanuts for ever because of allergies and that is exactly what they are talking about you know as well as anyone reading it they have banned pork from school for nothing but religious reasons, I don't think there is a white kid in America that hasn't had a ham and cheese sandwich or how about a bologna sandwich so quit trying to split hair it makes you look pathetic

Pork allergy is a real concern. One of my friends from school was not allowed bacon as he nearly died a few times from severe Asthma attacks after eating it.

The article says nothing about religious concerns nor anything about banning pork or other foods from normal lunches. The ban appears to be from the limited info given to be specifically for parties and snack times where the kids bring in a food to be shared by others.

Like most food allergies, proteins found in pork are what trigger an allergic reaction in humans. Specifically, the 65-kDa protein is the main allergen found in pork meat. For those who have this rare allergy, the body’s immune system reacts to the intake of the allergen stimulating a type 1 hypersensitivity reaction consequently casting symptoms abdominal symptoms, asthma, rashes, sneezing, and breathing problems. Allergy to pork is said to be prevalent in patients with severe food allergy. Those with a bad case of childhood asthma have a higher risk of developing complications from the allergic reaction.

http://www.activeonehealth.com/viewarticle.php?artid=5

God was right to ban pork twice. Once in the Gospels (injil) and again in the Qur'aan. It nearly killed one of my friends and destroyed the bowls of another who developed Crohns Disease from Pork borne parasites. It's nasty.

Why did these people immediately jump on this as an "appeasing Muslims" issue? What if it was to appease Jews?

Or it could have just been about allergies all along. That's the way I read it. Are you so defensive about pork consumption that the mere thought of excluding it turns you into a religious bigot who sees something that isn't there?

Why have pork, when you can have veal and Foie Gras? Live it up! I'm allergic to cheap food.

I've got a few kilos of Wagyu beef on order. I like my steak thick, tender and juicy! :)

DragonStryk72
08-20-2013, 11:43 PM
Pork allergies are 'extremely' rare, and are 'contact' allergies. The likelihood that pork or pork products were not on the approved list of snacks because of allergy concerns as opposed to religious concerns is extremely low.

not just pork. they cut out all fresh cut deli meats. Think about that for a minute. This means that the only meats your kid CAN have in that school are processed and preservative laden ones.

This is TN, as well, so a number of these kids are coming off farms, even cattle farms, and the school is forcing them to go out and BUY food that they already have meandering about the back 40.

Noir
08-21-2013, 04:10 AM
God was right to ban pork twice. Once in the Gospels (injil) and again in the Qur'aan. It nearly killed one of my friends and destroyed the bowls of another who developed Crohns Disease from Pork borne parasites. It's nasty.

Classic xD
My question is - why hasn't god banned nuts? Nut allergies tend to be much more common, and life threatening.

logroller
08-21-2013, 04:22 AM
The real deal is this: send your kids the way you wish (snacks or lunches, whatever) and if and when the school says something just tell them its on their dime to do otherwise. Quite frankly the same goes for the type of pencils they tell you that you must supply. Get on it then-- my taxes pay your salary-- you work for me.

Jeff
08-21-2013, 07:08 AM
Pork allergy is a real concern. One of my friends from school was not allowed bacon as he nearly died a few times from severe Asthma attacks after eating it.

The article says nothing about religious concerns nor anything about banning pork or other foods from normal lunches. The ban appears to be from the limited info given to be specifically for parties and snack times where the kids bring in a food to be shared by others.

http://www.activeonehealth.com/viewarticle.php?artid=5

Why did these people immediately jump on this as an "appeasing Muslims" issue? What if it was to appease Jews?

Or it could have just been about allergies all along. That's the way I read it. Are you so defensive about pork consumption that the mere thought of excluding it turns you into a religious bigot who sees something that isn't there?

I've got a few kilos of Wagyu beef on order. I like my steak thick, tender and juicy! :)

jafar I can't argue the fact that there may be a few cases of allergies to pork but get real man I am 50 years old and have never heard of a school banning it, there just aren't that many cases ( in fact your friend is the first I have heard of ) as for the religious story most didn't need it spelled out for them they knew exactly what was being said ,

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-21-2013, 07:11 AM

It was about indoctrination into the Islamic way. They do it with small little steps. Same way they did in Britain. Took only 40 years there but actually 30 years is more accurate. Yes sir , brought the damn vermin in from other countries to end up losing their country to them. Strange how those of Islamic faith were the majority of the preferred gifted winners of all that immigration. If Americans want to see how we are to be attacked and ffkked over here just study Britain's fate for the last 40 years , more precisely the last 20 years. That's how fast it can happen. Here its being sped up by Obama.--Tyr