PDA

View Full Version : Is This Document The Smoking Gun Of The United Nations’ Disarmament Plan For America?

Jeff
08-20-2013, 09:01 AM
OK no one can say if this in fact a document written by the UN or going to be used by them but after reading the article and having little trust in the UN and after watching Obama only hours after wining his second term making calls to get the small arms treaty with the UN going again I have to believe it has some truth to it, if it isn't 100% truthful, I think we need to take this very serious with a administration known to go behind the backs of the American people and Congress we had better take this very serious.

The internet has been on fire about this “Disarmament Commission – Civilian Weapons Confiscation Study Group” document that has been floating around social media sites. There have been many reporters “claiming” this document is a fraud. I would like to dig a little deeper to see if they are possibly spreading disinformation in order to calm down the American people, or are they telling the truth?

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/is-this-document-the-smoking-gun-of-the-united-nations-disarmament-plan-for-america/#iSvtMJqO52EgAMUb.99

Marcus Aurelius
08-20-2013, 09:42 AM
Fact or fiction of the letter is immaterial.

The Constitution cannot be trumped by a UN proclamation, treaty, law of another country, etc.

Period.

Gaffer
08-20-2013, 09:51 AM
I hope they wear their blue hats so we can more easily identify our targets.