PDA

View Full Version : Black teens kill white man 'for fun'

Larrymc
08-20-2013, 03:35 PM
Saw this this morning must have been on Mainstream Media they would say if the attackers were black.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/police-black-teens-kill-white-man-for-fun/

Jeff
08-20-2013, 03:48 PM
Saw this this morning must have been on Mainstream Media they would say if the attackers were black.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/police-black-teens-kill-white-man-for-fun/

I just saw this , they where bored , where is Obama ,Sharpton well hell yall get the picture, you know blacks stick together and bus people in and many times get what they want, I am afraid Obama has done just what he wanted because we are at the point where Whites had better start sticking together as well

Gaffer
08-20-2013, 05:24 PM
The Australian prime minister is incensed because three hoodlums decided to go on a killing spree in Ok. Three kids with illegal guns that have nothing to do with the NRA. No mention of where they got the guns. And tourists should be careful of visiting the US because of all the guns. Maybe the guy should look at Chicago, Detroit, Houston, DC, LA and a few other places and then put out his warning.

How does a small town killing make the news in Australia? I smell gun control nuts in this.

revelarts
08-20-2013, 05:37 PM
Jeff, so they caught the killers and jail time is coming after a trial.
Justice to be done. Sooo what else do you want?

sticking together tooooo?
march and.... make sure they are caught?... they get a fair trial? ...they go to jail?
Whats the plan here Jeff, Larry?

Kathianne
08-20-2013, 06:19 PM
Senseless doesn't begin to address what occurred. Recent update, though I see nothing from Au prime minister:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57599336-504083/christopher-lane-australian-baseball-player-killed-by-bored-okla-teens-police-say/

...A 17-year-old in the group has given a detailed confession to police, but investigators haven't found the weapon used in last week's shooting, Ford said.
That teen and the others - ages 15 and 16 - remain in custody, and Ford said the district attorney is expected to file first-degree murder charges Tuesday. It wasn't known if the three will be charged as adults or juveniles. They are scheduled to appear in court Tuesday afternoon.
"They saw Christopher go by, and one of them said: 'There's our target,'" Ford said. "The boy who has talked to us said, 'We were bored and didn't have anything to do, so we decided to kill somebody.'"

At least one mother, seems to not think these boys were angels:

...Ford wouldn't say how many times Christopher Lane was shot. Autopsy results are pending.
One of the suspect's mothers told CBS affiliate KWTV (http://www.news9.com/category/116601/video-page?clipId=9216575&autostart=true) in Oklahoma City her son and his friends were in a "wannabe gang." Police told KWTV the suspects may have killed an animal prior to shooting Lane, and that they planned on killing more people...

glockmail
08-20-2013, 06:20 PM
Whats the plan here Jeff, Larry?.. and Moe? :laugh:

aboutime
08-20-2013, 06:26 PM

march and.... make sure they are caught?... they get a fair trial? ...they go to jail?

Better yet, rev. What's your plan? How would you REWARD them?

I'm surprised you didn't lay a little "eye for an eye" on the rest of us rev.

hjmick
08-20-2013, 07:38 PM
You know, every once in a while a story, a crime makes the news that gives a person pause. Sometimes a person, or persons, commits an act so mindless, so heinous, so pointless that you have to consider if that person, or persons, deserve to continue on this planet...

This is one of those instances...

As far as I'm concerned, these three should be imprisoned just long enough to be used by every inmate, then taken out and put down like the rabid animals they are.

Larrymc
08-20-2013, 08:56 PM
You know, every once in a while a story, a crime makes the news that gives a person pause. Sometimes a person, or persons, commits an act so mindless, so heinous, so pointless that you have to consider if that person, or persons, deserve to continue on this planet...

As far as I'm concerned, these three should be imprisoned just long enough to be used by every inmate, then taken out and put down like the rabid animals they are.Harsh, but better than what i was thinking.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-20-2013, 09:25 PM

Whats the plan here Jeff, Larry? Rev. why not have a government funded campaign against the alleged murderers? I mean it was good enough for Trayvon why isn't it good enough for this victim? I'm sure you get the point. Its that the double standard is off the charts and heavily played with and used by Obama too. That the concept "President of all the citizens" has no meaning for the GD BASTARD!------------------------------------------------------------------ THAT OBAMA STIRS AND PROMOTES DIVISION AND RACIAL STRIFE! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------YET THE SON OF A BITCH WAS HAILED AS THE GREAT UNITER, ANOTHER ONE OF THE MANY LIES IN HIS MEDIA CRAFTED FAIRY TALE OF AN IMAGE! ---EVERYTHING --EVERYTHING WE WERE TOLD DURING HIS CAMPAIGNS HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE DAMN LIES.--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-20-2013, 09:29 PM

As far as I'm concerned, these three should be imprisoned just long enough to be used by every inmate, then taken out and put down like the rabid animals they are.
BRAVO , MY FEELINGS EXACTLY. ----:beer: Call me crazy but strangely I can put aside my feelings of their supposed victimhood of being black long enough to see the pure evil and savagery that they are ! Right between the eyes is the best spot and two 45 caliber slugs should do the trick. The second one just for insurance you know. ;)

tailfins
08-20-2013, 09:31 PM

The only thing to do is find you own little happy corner of society because .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKKMdmPBWRk

hjmick
08-20-2013, 09:33 PM
Harsh, but better than what i was thinking.

I'm not terribly proud of the sentiment. I'm not ashamed of it, but I'm not terribly proud...

red state
08-20-2013, 09:52 PM
Rev. why not have a government funded campaign against the alleged murderers? I mean it was good enough for Trayvon why isn't it good enough for this victim? I'm sure you get the point. Its that the double standard is off the charts and heavily played with and used by Obama too. That the concept "President of all the citizens" has no meaning for the GD BASTARD!------------------------------------------------------------------ THAT OBAMA STIRS AND PROMOTES DIVISION AND RACIAL STRIFE! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------YET THE SON OF A BITCH WAS HAILED AS THE GREAT UNITER, ANOTHER ONE OF THE MANY LIES IN HIS MEDIA CRAFTED FAIRY TALE OF AN IMAGE! ---EVERYTHING --EVERYTHING WE WERE TOLD DURING HIS CAMPAIGNS HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE DAMN LIES.--Tyr

__________________________________________________ ______________________

AMEN! Tyr!

That is IT...exactly and in a nutshell. We here NOTHING of the black thug who shot a 14 month old (WHITE LOOKING) boy in the face while in his baby carriage (GA) but the leftists are screaming that he can not possibly get a fair trial with an all white jury. He may have been hired by the parents or the details may simply be a coincidence but (IF) the jury was chosen randomly (via address) and nothing more, then ALL is as fair as the biased bull that we see from B.O., Holder, not-so-sharpTON and other leftist scum.

revelarts
08-20-2013, 10:26 PM
Rev. why not have a government funded campaign against the alleged murderers? I mean it was good enough for Trayvon why isn't it good enough for this victim? I'm sure you get the point. Its that the double standard is off the charts and heavily played with and used by Obama too. That the concept "President of all the citizens" has no meaning for the GD BASTARD!------------------------------------------------------------------ THAT OBAMA STIRS AND PROMOTES DIVISION AND RACIAL STRIFE! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------YET THE SON OF A BITCH WAS HAILED AS THE GREAT UNITER, ANOTHER ONE OF THE MANY LIES IN HIS MEDIA CRAFTED FAIRY TALE OF AN IMAGE! ---EVERYTHING --EVERYTHING WE WERE TOLD DURING HIS CAMPAIGNS HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE DAMN LIES.--Tyr

Tyr.
Trayvons murderer wasn't going even get a trial under, at the very least, questionable circumstances.

But just how many Trayvon/Zimmerman like media faux racial media circuses have happened this year?
Compare that to how many black & whites kids that have been violently killed this year.
How many media and civic hype activities and the like have happened for any of them?
i think you get my point.

Obama is only a divider on race if you take the bait. Or promote race as an issue from the other side. Divide and conquer. old game.

But when i read the story posted in THIS thread, i didn't think of Trayvon or Obama.
(so is that what this is really about?).

As i said, After a trial the murderers are going to go the prison for their crimes.
As a conservative I'm against hate crime laws, so I'm at a loos as to what else should be done that's not already being done in this horrible case.

If you or others take my comments of wanting the guys to go to trial and go to prison as sympathy. well, that's just a weird take on sympathy and prison.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-20-2013, 10:50 PM
Tyr.
Trayvons murderer wasn't going even get a trial under, at the very least, questionable circumstances.

But just how many Trayvon/Zimmerman like media faux racial media circuses have happened this year?
Compare that to how many black & whites kids that have been violently killed this year.
How many media and civic hype activities and the like have happened for any of them?
i think you get my point.

Obama is only a divider on race if you take the bait. Or promote race as an issue from the other side. Divide and conquer. old game.

But when i read the story posted in THIS thread, i didn't think of Trayvon or Obama.
(so is that what this is really about?).

As i said, After a trial the murderers are going to go the prison for their crimes.
As a conservative I'm against hate crime laws, so I'm at a loos as to what else should be done that's not already being done in this horrible case.

If you or others take my comments of wanting the guys to go to trial and go to prison as sympathy. well, that's just a weird take on sympathy and prison. Had I taken it as sympathy you would have gotten a much harsher rant from me. As it was I just shot out a rant with the truth about the lies, the hypocrisy and the bastard that keeps it going so as to keep us all more divided. I'm with you hate crime my ass, a damn crime is a crime. Are the victims hurt more or more dead because the attacker had hate in their heart. Its just Pc liberal shat that was made into law , nothing more. Don't bet that what we are seeing now with these attacks on whites by blacks is not motivated in part by Obama's deliberately divisive words and the trash put out by his very willing sold out media. -Tyr

jafar00
08-21-2013, 01:34 AM
How does a small town killing make the news in Australia? I smell gun control nuts in this.

Because an Australian was killed. It made mainstream nightly news here too. No mention of gun control issues in the media here. Just reporting of the tragic death.

That said, if guns were more restricted in the US, these teenagers might not have had easy access to a firearm with which to kill an innocent man.

Gaffer
08-21-2013, 07:11 AM
Because an Australian was killed. It made mainstream nightly news here too. No mention of gun control issues in the media here. Just reporting of the tragic death.

That said, if guns were more restricted in the US, these teenagers might not have had easy access to a firearm with which to kill an innocent man.

There's already too much restriction on guns here. But criminals will get guns no matter how many laws or restrictions you place on guns. And these three were criminals.

Your bikey gangs always manage to come up with guns even though they are restricted, right?

red state
08-21-2013, 07:15 AM
Again...BULL$#!T ALERT goes to jafart!!! Congragulations....you may have just hit you own ALL TIME high within one week! That is total BULL! Thugs will (WILL) get guns regardless of whether "LEGAL" or not or easily obtainable or not and the LEFTIST and muSLUMs both agree that TOTAL power and tyranny will come when the public (LEGAL CITIZENS) are disarmed. The USA is not Australia or ANY other nation in the world....we are THE GREATEST NATION and this is partly because of our understanding the importance of having, keeping and USING our guns.

As for what REV wrote: I couldn't get past his "Trayvon's murderer" bit and skipped the rest of his rant. Only when I read TYR's reply could I stomach reading the rest of that crap. If I've misinterpreted what you were implying then I apologize BUT (IF) you meant to truly classify the Zman as a murder then, my friend, you are as much a BULL$#!TTER as jafart. I hope you were simply in need of a cup of coffee as I am and not thinking clearly but I fear a liberal-tarian/ilk side of you is ooosing out. I don't have as big a problem with libertarians but when they start leaning towards the insanity that we see in the LIBERAL-tarian, it is then that I must part ways. The NUT Paul would have gotten more support from folks like me but his ridiculous stance on Iran and how they are not much different than our dark days with the USSR is simply KraZy.

The Zman did nothing wrong and a gun DEFINITELY saved his life cuz their certainly wasn't any help coming from the "observers" that night as the Zman pleaded for help over and Over and OVER. So, both you guys can stick that in your hat and call it macaroni if you wish....I really don't care where you stick it after the statements you've made.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-21-2013, 07:18 AM

Damn good idea Jafar. Now lets apply that to our terrorist problem shall we .. If muslims were restricted they wouldn't have easy access to bombs and locations in which to murder real American citizens . Are you also for that????????? And since you are speaking of banning guns we need to go with deporting muslims, right???

red state
08-21-2013, 07:30 AM
There's already too much restriction on guns here. But criminals will get guns no matter how many laws or restrictions you place on guns. And these three were criminals.

Your bikey gangs always manage to come up with guns even though they are restricted, right?

Exactly right, Gaffer, we must have been typing at the same time (only your reply was quicker at the draw). Mine was lengthier (as usual) but I also addressed the other poster (whom I happen to like) but I did not care for some of what he said about "Travon's Murderer".

Great post, as usual, Gaffer and I'm glad you have been posting more these days and although we may not see things the same when it comes to certain topics such as religion, you've always been respectful. When it comes to dealing with idiots, however, it is near impossible to be respectful because the same, boring logic that must be expressed to idiots such as jafar earns NO respect whatsoever.

Jafar....you ARE an idiot if you think that disarming the public will make them safe...it may "secure" them for the evils of Lefitst and muSLUM agendas but banning guns will only make us sheep......to the criminals, the muSLUMS and the LEFTISTS. I am not, nor WILL I EVER be a sheep for your slaughter. Come get some "friend" and see what an armed citizen (with a loaded and ready gun in every corner of the house) will get you and your ilk. Will I be as the soldier killed by the SWAT team that illegally invaded and fired upon this husband and father? Maybe, but unlike him, I'll do more than come around the corner with my gun safely pointed to the floor with the safety on. That was his mistake...I will not make that mistake and most of what comes out of my barrels will not be a problem for bullet proof vests or even the thinner steel plates.

Didn't mean for this to be another lengthy address but I feel it needed said.....now, for my coffee. Perhaps it'll tone down my meaness.

red state
08-21-2013, 07:35 AM
Damn good idea Jafar. Now lets apply that to our terrorist problem shall we .. If muslims were restricted they wouldn't have easy access to bombs and locations in which to murder real American citizens . Are you also for that????????? And since you are speaking of banning guns we need to go with deporting muslims, right???

Great point, TYR, when they figure out how to disarm muSLUMS and the other border invaders who are ruining our country PLUS disarm the black thugs in Chicago and other leftist cities, I may (MAYBE) consider turning in (a few) of my guns. HA!

Jafar, I nominate you to go around collecting the guns, bombs and head slicers from you muSLUM pals and when you come back (IF YOU COME BACK) I'll personally hand you one of my kitchen knives. Agreed? Awwww.....never mind.....just go take a long walk off a long peer, will ya?!!!

Jeff
08-21-2013, 08:15 AM
This was the story I was thinking of when I posted that they where bored , imagine that more than one white person killed by a group of blacks

Doug Giles- You’ll notice that CNN’s report below fails to mention the color of the suspects as they immediately do if and when it’s a creepy ass cracker. I had to dig around several articles until I found out the race of the culprits. CNN- A random act of violence has left a promising 22-year-old college baseball player dead, a family devastated and two countries half a world apart rattled. Christopher Lane, who’s from Australia, was gunned down in Duncan, Oklahoma, while he was out jogging last week. The motive? Three teens who had nothing better to do, according to police.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/police-australian-baseball-player-killed-by-oklahoma-black-thugs-because-they-were-bored/

Jeff
08-21-2013, 08:24 AM

Rev the point is is did you see this on CNN? I can answer for you NO, imagine if white kids had killed a black kid people would be being brought in on buses to march for the poor kid, where is our president to say how if he had a son he would of looked like either one of these White kids that were murdered senselessly or maybe not the poor black kids where bored , Rev the point here is look at the Trayvon episode it made headlines throughout the country but yet when a white athlete goes out for a run and gets shot its OK because they caught them and they will get a lengthy jail sentence, ya sure ask the central park jogger about the lengthy jail sentence those kids got for raping her and caving her head in with a cinder block ,it was under 10 years I know and I am thinking it was more like 3 years that they did for ruining this Wall Street workers life , but hey no news here your right lets just keep hearing about the poor black thugs killed for beating the hell out of a WHITE HISPANIC guy

Larry Moe and Curly
how cool

revelarts
08-21-2013, 09:13 AM
I don't Watch CNN. I get what little i do see from YouTube and my wife calling me to her office tv.
And you didn't make that comparison in your 1st post. And I didn't see the connection, to Obama or Trayvon. And as I've mentioned before I don't like the media or others blowing ANY of these so-called racist stories out of proportion.
Going to court and to jail is what should happen to anyone who commits murderous crimes.
When justice ISN'T being done anywhere in the U.S. then EVERY decent person should be upset no matter the players.
Hoping the media plays fair on getting ratings stories... i mean so-called race stories.
well that's another thread.

And BTW
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/04/15680016-another-white-man-pleads-guilty-in-death-of-black-man-run-over-by-pickup?lite

No "marches" or bus loads where called for to my knowledge because justice was done.

the issue in the Trayvon case -right or wrong- was that the teen was killed and it appeared to many that NOTHING was done to the killer.

Is that a distinction that makes sense to you.

3 teens kill an innocent and go to prison. No marching no extra media
A man kills an assumed innocent teen NO prison. ...Marching and media circus

When Black teens commits a crime they OFTEN go to Prison without fanfare. Whites too. Prisons are Filled with Young Blacks What else do you want? more media on blacks GOING to Prison for Crimes? More media about Race? Wouldn't you prefer to see LESS Black and White crimes? What could to be done about that? what's the Plan there?

Jeff
08-21-2013, 09:30 AM
I don't Watch CNN. I get what little i do see from YouTube and my wife calling me to her office tv.
And you didn't make that comparison in your 1st post. And I didn't see the connection, to Obama or Trayvon. And as I've mentioned before I don't like the media or others blowing ANY of these so-called racist stories out of proportion.
Going to court and to jail is what should happen to anyone who commits murderous crimes.
When justice ISN'T being done anywhere in the U.S. then EVERY decent person should be upset no matter the players.
Hoping the media plays fair on getting ratings stories... i mean so-called race stories.
well that's another thread.

And BTW
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/04/15680016-another-white-man-pleads-guilty-in-death-of-black-man-run-over-by-pickup?lite

No "marches" or bus loads where called for to my knowledge because justice was done.

the issue in the Trayvon case -right or wrong- was that the teen was killed and it appeared to many that NOTHING was done to the killer.

Is that a distinction that makes sense to you.

3 teens kill an innocent and go to prison. No marching no extra media
A man kills an assumed innocent teen NO prison. ...Marching and media circus

When Black teens commits a crime they OFTEN go to Prison without fanfare. Whites too. Prisons are Filled with Young Blacks What else do you want? more media on blacks GOING to Prison for Crimes? More media about Race? Wouldn't you prefer to see LESS Black and White crimes? What could to be done about that? what the Plan there?

Rev if you believe all is fair in this country then we really have nothing to debate hear , how about just for example the fact that GZ was the first White Hispanic I ever heard of or the fact that news media's changed the wording on the tapes to make this white Hispanic look like a racist and how about the fact that the President of the United States is to represent all not just the ones he wishes his imaginary sons would look like

Yes Rev how about the media either leaves the entire race thing out of the news or is fair with it, the article I just posted where the poor young blacks where bored clearly stated how the OP had to go to how many different media outlets to see what race these kids where , and I guess if three white kids where bored and killed a black athlete he would of had to do the same :rolleyes:

Rev what you are saying is exactly how things should go but they don't and people can hide behind blinders if they want as for myself I walk through life with my eyes open , this country has become a mess and as long as we turn a blind eye on it it will keep going that way. I posted just last week how Obama wants to release non violent drug dealers back to there communities and on that same day I posted a executive order where in it he spoke of to many young black men in jail, do the math Rev not all is peaches and cream here

revelarts
08-21-2013, 09:55 AM
Rev if you believe all is fair in this country then we really have nothing to debate hear , Alls fair? cough sputter. who said that?

how about just for example the fact that GZ was the first White Hispanic I ever heard of or the fact that news media's changed the wording on the tapes to make this white Hispanic look like a racist and how about the fact that the President of the United States is to represent all not just the ones he wishes his imaginary sons would look like

Yes Rev how about the media either leaves the entire race thing out of the news or is fair with it, the article I just posted where the poor young blacks where bored clearly stated how the OP had to go to how many different media outlets to see what race these kids where , and I guess if three white kids where bored and killed a black athlete he would of had to do the same :rolleyes:

Rev what you are saying is exactly how things should go but they don't and people can hide behind blinders if they want as for myself I walk through life with my eyes open , this country has become a mess and as long as we turn a blind eye on it it will keep going that way. I posted just last week how Obama wants to release non violent drug dealers back to there communities and on that same day I posted a executive order where in it he spoke of to many young black men in jail, do the math Rev not all is peaches and cream here

SO the media and tha president are not being fair. in reporting
But the Blacks and others are GOING to jail regularly for crimes of murder and assult so I don't see the legal result as a problem.

Are you worried that NONE violent Drug offenders Might one day get back on the streets. If you think Obama is going to do some kind of mass pardon , think again. He's drone striking brown children in Yeman and spying on every American, White and Black and is a tool of the Wall Street. He's not going to buck the system.

Ron Paul wanted to legalize MJ and possibly release non violent drug criminals as well. But some people here insisted HE was racist too.
Obama is not going to touch that issue. If he had he would not have been elected. If you really look at his Record of what he's Done and not What he's Said, he hasn't really done Jack for Blacks or any other minorities. All the talk about investigating this and Holder looking into that and "my son Blah blah" is hype for his base. Just like when some republicans TALK about the constitution. While they don't do Jack but piss on it.

So I've been doing my math. and all i see is a bunch or race baiters on all sides playing to the crowds.

are things fair? Not in this world.
does the media skew the white black talking points. yes, both sides do. And the left has the bigger megaphone.
Are the rates of real jail time for the same offenses fair, black v white, no.
Should all criminals get the same time of the same crimes? Yes.
Should the media treat all stories the same? Yes.

I just don't know where going with the constant posting of stories like this.
Should I start posting every story i know about the unfair treatment of native americans that go under reported or Unreported in the media?

Jeff
08-21-2013, 10:04 AM
Alls fair? cough sputter. who said that?

SO the media and tha president are not being fair. in reporting
But the Blacks and others are GOING to jail regularly for crimes of murder and assult so I don't see the legal result as a problem.

Are you worried that NONE violent Drug offenders Might one day get back on the streets. If you think Obama is going to do some kind of mass pardon , think again. He's drone striking brown children in Yeman and spying on every American, White and Black and is a tool of the Wall Street. He's not going to buck the system.

Ron Paul wanted to legalize MJ and possibly release non violent drug criminals as well. But some people here insisted HE was racist too.
Obama is not going to touch that issue. If he had he would not have been elected. If you really look at his Record of what he's Done and not What he's Said, he hasn't really done Jack for Blacks or any other minorities. All the talk about investigating this and Holder looking into that and "my son Blah blah" is hype for his base. Just like when some republicans TALK about the constitution. While they don't do Jack but piss on it.

So I've been doing my math. and all i see is a bunch or race baiters on all sides playing to the crowds.

are things fair? Not in this world.
does the media skew the white black talking points. yes, both sides do. And the left has the bigger megaphone.
Are the rates of real jail time for the same offenses fair, black v white, no.
Should all criminals get the same time of the same crimes? Yes.
Should the media treat all stories the same? Yes.

I just don't know where going with the constant posting of stories like this.
Should I start posting every story i know about the unfair treatment of native americans that go under reported or Unreported in the media?

Rev reading this post I have to agree with most of what ya are saying, its true Obama hasn't done much for the blacks but he does throw these things out to look like he is , as for posting these stories it is doing opposite of what the media is doing, it is just showing again where there is no Hoopla when a white man gets killed it is showing the alarming rate of black on white crime that is rising everyday , that is the best way I can explain to you why I post it, as for what you want to post have at it I can read it or if I choose not to I won't simple enough to me

jimnyc
08-21-2013, 10:25 AM
The nation goes nuts over a "white hispanic" killing a black kid in what he stated was self defense. We were on the edge of riots, death threats all over the internet and beyond and demands for the DOJ to take over. How come we don't see the same kind of reactions and hate from a case such as this, other than the hate from the little scumbags who committed the crime?

aboutime
08-21-2013, 01:33 PM
The nation goes nuts over a "white hispanic" killing a black kid in what he stated was self defense. We were on the edge of riots, death threats all over the internet and beyond and demands for the DOJ to take over. How come we don't see the same kind of reactions and hate from a case such as this, other than the hate from the little scumbags who committed the crime?

jimnyc. THREE TREVON MARTIN wannabe's will probably get an award from the CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS of Democrats for their Bravery, and Heroic actions as Obama's Possible Son LookAlikes.

jafar00
08-21-2013, 09:28 PM

These guys were just bored teens. Where did they get the gun in the first place? From one of their homes?

On a side note, you nearly had yet another school massacre in Georgia the other day (http://www.theage.com.au/world/gunman-talked-out-of-georgia-school-siege-20130821-2sbh8.html). Thank God that ended well without any deaths.

Quite a lot of American Muslims have guns you know Tyr. I'll leave it at that so you can sit there wondering why they haven't gone on a murder spree killing all the infidels yet.

Gaffer
08-21-2013, 10:02 PM
They still haven't released where the gun came from. In any case these were teenagers so possessing it was illegal. Gee there's a law against under age gun possession. That sure did a lot of good huh? Criminals will obtain guns no matter how many laws are on the books.

A lot of muslims have assault rifles and other heavy weapons. They just haven't been order to bring them forth yet. How many of those muslims have them legally? How many care?

Jeff
08-21-2013, 10:21 PM

It was a real shame about this young man but jafar the kids that did the shooting weren't going to hand there guns in even if it was a law, if you got enough nerve to kill someone because you where bored do you really think they are going to listen to any law ?

jafar00
08-22-2013, 01:59 AM
A lot of muslims have assault rifles and other heavy weapons. They just haven't been order to bring them forth yet. How many of those muslims have them legally? How many care?

Who is this mysterious central authority who would give such an order? If you seem to know so much about this conspiracy, why not report them to the authorities so they can be arrested?

It was a real shame about this young man but jafar the kids that did the shooting weren't going to hand there guns in even if it was a law, if you got enough nerve to kill someone because you where bored do you really think they are going to listen to any law ?

Where did they get the gun? Perhaps from their parent's stash of guns?

Marcus Aurelius
08-22-2013, 06:48 AM
...Quite a lot of American Muslims have guns you know Tyr. I'll leave it at that so you can sit there wondering why they haven't gone on a murder spree killing all the infidels yet.

Because they are not 'really Muslim'.

Larrymc
08-22-2013, 06:59 AM
These guys were just bored teens. Where did they get the gun in the first place? From one of their homes?

On a side note, you nearly had yet another school massacre in Georgia the other day (http://www.theage.com.au/world/gunman-talked-out-of-georgia-school-siege-20130821-2sbh8.html). Thank God that ended well without any deaths.

Quite a lot of American Muslims have guns you know Tyr. I'll leave it at that so you can sit there wondering why they haven't gone on a murder spree killing all the infidels yet.That's an easy one, their numbers or not high enough, still working on stage two, live peacefully and seek special privileges.

Gaffer
08-22-2013, 07:06 AM
Who is this mysterious central authority who would give such an order? If you seem to know so much about this conspiracy, why not report them to the authorities so they can be arrested?

I don't have time to go dig it all up. But there are at least 25 muslim "camps" scattered throughout this country where they use assault rifles and practice combat training. Why these are not shut down I don't don't, you have to ask our DiC in the white house. You don't believe all the fast and furious guns ended up in Mexico do you?

It still hasn't been reported where the kids got the gun, or where the kid with the rifle got it. At least one had gang connections. If you think your bikies are bad you should check out the crips and bloods. And they are heavily armed and don't care about laws. They would do better to ban all gangs.

Larrymc
08-22-2013, 07:15 AM
I don't have time to go dig it all up. But there are at least 25 muslim "camps" scattered throughout this country where they use assault rifles and practice combat training. Why these are not shut down I don't don't, you have to ask our DiC in the white house. You don't believe all the fast and furious guns ended up in Mexico do you?

It still hasn't been reported where the kids got the gun, or where the kid with the rifle got it. At least one had gang connections. If you think your bikies are bad you should check out the crips and bloods. And they are heavily armed and don't care about laws. They would do better to ban all gangs.Our right to assemble, creates a problem, but your right we need to find an exception for Violent Gangs.

Marcus Aurelius
08-22-2013, 08:03 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/22/teen-charged-in-thrill-kill-australian-college-student-in-oklahoma-has-racist/

Rev. Jesse Jackson said in a tweet Wednesday that he was "praying for the family of Chris Lane. This senseless violence is frowned upon and the justice system must prevail."

Black youth kills white youth 'for fun', Jackson says he's praying and 'justice system must prevail'.

'White hispanic' man kills black youth in self defense, Jackson says Florida is 'the Selma of our time', calls it an 'Apartheid State' and says of Zimmerman's verdict 'I Do not accept it. That's why I think the Department of Justice must intervene now and persue this case to its fullest. There's outcry for that, and there will be a civil suit filed, as well.'

So much for 'the justice system must prevail', huh.

Jeff
08-22-2013, 08:27 AM

jafar that is a good question and I can only answer it like this, I doubt they got them from there parents stash seeing as most blacks that live this kind of life are not wealthy so if the father had a gun it was his( and probably the only one he owned ) and wouldn't ( or more than likley ) wouldn't be left laying around for the kids to get , the most likley way they got them was off the streets now I am getting old but back in the day I could of bought a illegal gun at anytime I wanted ( most with the serial numbers all ready had been taken off ) this is why I say gun laws are ridicules at best, when a person jumps through all the hoops to buy a gun legally it is unlikely they will use it for a crime ( they have been checked out by local police the FBI and all local police departments where they have ever resided ) but yes some will still store there guns in such a way that someone could get them it just isn't as common as our Government would have you believe , the majority of the guns doing the illegal things in this country where bought illegally .

Jeff
08-22-2013, 08:31 AM
For those interested they did file charges

Pictured with guns and stacks of cash: Three teens charged over the murder of 'college baseball star shot dead because they were BORED'

Promising baseball student gunned down on Friday after a visit to his sweetheart
James Edwards, 15, and Chancey Luna, 16, charged with first-degree murder
Michael Jones, 17, charged with accessory to murder

Parents of teens accused deny their sons are involved

Police believe they were going to shoot someone else afterwards
One of them tweeted they were going to 'start taking lives'

Tribute from heartbroken girlfriend says 'I love you so much babe'

Flowers adorn the scene of the shooting that has left the town stunned

Two of the teens accused of gunning down a promising Australian student in the street 'just for the fun of it' were today charged with first-degree murder and the third as an accessory.
Chris Lane, 22, originally from Melbourne, was jogging in the small town of Duncan in Oklahoma on Friday when he was shot in the back and left to die in the gutter.

James Edwards, 15, and Chancey Luna, 16, are charged as adults with first-degree murder and are being held without bond. Michael Jones, 17, is charged with use of a vehicle while a weapon was discharged and accessory after the fact of first degree murder. His bond is set at $1million

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2398257/Chris-Lane-murder-Teens-shot-dead-Australian-student-street-named-pictured.html

Jeff
08-22-2013, 08:33 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/22/teen-charged-in-thrill-kill-australian-college-student-in-oklahoma-has-racist/

Black youth kills white youth 'for fun', Jackson says he's praying and 'justice system must prevail'.

'White hispanic' man kills black youth in self defense, Jackson says Florida is 'the Selma of our time', calls it an 'Apartheid State' and says of Zimmerman's verdict 'I Do not accept it. That's why I think the Department of Justice must intervene now and persue this case to its fullest. There's outcry for that, and there will be a civil suit filed, as well.'

So much for 'the justice system must prevail', huh.

This is the exact reason I post things like this , Jackson would of been organizing rallies and calling for all kinds of marches and such if it had been a black kid killed

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-22-2013, 09:17 AM
Quite a lot of American Muslims have guns you know Tyr. I'll leave it at that so you can sit there wondering why they haven't gone on a murder spree killing all the infidels yet. I do not have to wonder why. The same pattern has been repeated many times. The muslims are petty much docile until they reach a certain percentage of the population. After that they start getting active for a few years as the next level is reached and at that third level they tend to go about massacring non-muslims as a habit. I chalk it up cowardice at first, then courage grows with numbers. Which actually shows no true faith in Allah. The Christian God could slay a nation , slay the entire world with just one man but his love prevents that. Your Allah teaches hate and that man is to murder to spread his word. 1400+ years have and are even now still proving that!! -Tyr

glockmail
08-22-2013, 09:29 AM
... The muslims are petty much docile until they reach a certain percentage of the population. After that they start getting active ...

They are following instructions written in the Koran.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-22-2013, 10:31 AM
They are following instructions written in the Koran.
So true. Verses on how to deceive Allah's enemies. I read that long ago and thought right away, hmmm A god that is so weak as to need to teach his followers how to lie and deceive others is no god at all. The bible teaches to be honest in all things and to spread the word by faith, love and Christian deeds not violence and murder as does Islam. Jafar should address this and try to explain why Islam teaches to murder to spread its reach and power. The author of lying and murder is Satan.-Tyr

red state
08-22-2013, 01:25 PM
jafar that is a good question and I can only answer it like this, I doubt they got them from there parents stash seeing as most blacks that live this kind of life are not wealthy so if the father had a gun it was his( and probably the only one he owned ) and wouldn't ( or more than likley ) wouldn't be left laying around for the kids to get , the most likley way they got them was off the streets now I am getting old but back in the day I could of bought a illegal gun at anytime I wanted ( most with the serial numbers all ready had been taken off ) this is why I say gun laws are ridicules at best, when a person jumps through all the hoops to buy a gun legally it is unlikely they will use it for a crime ( they have been checked out by local police the FBI and all local police departments where they have ever resided ) but yes some will still store there guns in such a way that someone could get them it just isn't as common as our Government would have you believe , the majority of the guns doing the illegal things in this country where bought illegally .

Spot on, Jeff! I might add, however, that they seemed to be lil' thugs and probably stole the guns within their neighborhood. Like all thugs, they were cowards and shot this kid while he was in the heat running, all alone and most probably exhausted. still, they chose to shoot him down instead of beat on him. After all, he was an athlete and they were wormy lil' crack-head looking punks with their britches pulled down. More than likely, had they tried to beat on him, they'd end up having to shoot him anyway.

But back to the real question that's bothering me; "Does anyone REALLY believe they did this out of boredom?" I don't!!! I believe this was a "HATE CRIME" but they'll not suffer from the heavier hand of the law because of their LIE (not that they were in any danger of facing a Hate Crime charge....unless the Aussie was homosexual). To me, any murder is to some degree a HATE CRIME and I am so sick of double standards and water-downed justice from water-downed morals within our water-downed leadership.

red state
08-22-2013, 01:35 PM

It still hasn't been reported where the kids got the gun, or where the kid with the rifle got it. At least one had gang connections. If you think your bikies are bad you should check out the crips and bloods. And they are heavily armed and don't care about laws. They would do better to ban all gangs.

How right you are, Gaffer. For all we know, the Black Panthers, Nation of iSLUM and other such groups may very well be the "other military" B.O. said we needed to fund just as much as we fund the traditional, patriotic military. It make since to destroy our current military (as B.O. is most certainly doing and replacing the leadership with homosexuals) while arming the Mexican gangs, Bloods, Crips, and muSLUM terrorist camps (from within). Who knows where all those weapons went. Good grief, when we have an administration sending our F16's and tanks to the muSLUM brotherhood of terrorism, they can pretty much do whatever they want. It is still interesting how B.O. has supported EVERY muSLUM effort around the world YET he allowed TRUE freedom fighters in Iran to be crushed. They seemed to be True Freedom Fighters and secularists and this would have certainly alleviated or greatly hindered the problem that Iran is now giving us. No, B.O. will attack the white groups who conduct training missions and label our returning vets as possible terrorists who should not be allowed access to guns before he goes after the muSLUM units and sleepers inside our borders.

The lopsidedness is truly sickening when one weighs the Zimmerman incident of self defense with what happened to that Aussie athlete with a promising future.

Jeff
08-22-2013, 02:04 PM
Here are a few tweets from the accounts of one of the little darlings that where arrested , I posted erlier what they where charged with but have to wonder why I didn't see any Hate crime involved, if this had been a white man's account you can bet your butt they would of been talking about all the hate literature he had and how he must be part of a some kind of white supremacy group

The Twitter (https://twitter.com/JAMESAKABUG) account of one of the three teens accused of murdering Chris Lane shows graphic language where the teen talks about killing, smoking, and hating whites.

James Edwards, 15 years old, has been charged with first degree murder, along with Chancey Luna, 16 years old, and both face life in prison without bond. Micheal Jones, 17 years old, is charged with using a vehicle to facilitate the discharge of a weapon and accessory after the fact of murder in the first degree.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/hate-white-people-tweets-from-bored-black-thug-who-murdered-white-aussie-in-ok-but-media-still-says-not-racially-motivated/

aboutime
08-22-2013, 02:15 PM

Quite a lot of American Muslims have guns you know Tyr. I'll leave it at that so you can sit there wondering why they haven't gone on a murder spree killing all the infidels yet.

JAFAR. In response to your last above. Probably because they can't find you in Australia.

Jeff
08-22-2013, 09:47 PM
And yet another white man killed as he walks to his car and the thugs are charged with murder and it is said to be a robbery gone bad when in fact there is no evidence of a robbery at all but of course the police can't call it a hate crime or just simply state it is black on white crime that is escalating quickly .

It must be open season on white people in America… Yet another white man shot by a trio of black people. Even though some on the left were quick to come out with their statements that one of the three killers of Christopher Lane appeared to be white (never mind that the question is how he sees himself), that statement cannot be made in this instance at all. I’m sure those on the left will find some way to call people like me racists though due to my audacity in reporting on it.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/another-white-man-david-santucci-shot-to-death-by-three-blacks-while-walking-to-his-car/

Perianne
08-23-2013, 01:42 AM
A couple of negroes tried to beat up my husband. Two against one. They picked the wrong man to fight.

Jeff
08-23-2013, 02:00 AM
A couple of negroes tried to beat up my husband. Two against one. They picked the wrong man to fight.

I am surprised they would fight with them odds it is usually way more than that against one unless of course they are armed

Jeff
08-23-2013, 07:44 AM
GZ's brother came off in all the interviews he did as a smart guy in control 9 yes as some tried to get him to blow a fuse he simply beat them with facts something the liberal media doesn't know much about ) and I think he is right on target here as well , the only thing I question is one of the three of these animals iosn't as dark as the others I am guess he comes from a mixed marrige but who knows he may be the second White Hispanic in the country, but yes they need to throw in he was white, we if he is white so is Obama.

Here is Zimmerman’s full email response to The Daily Caller:

I remember in my brother’s case that many were unable to comprehend why George would have had a gun in the first place. George was of legal age to own a firearm and lawfully licensed to carry it in Florida. In this tragic “boredom shooting” situation with Mr. Lane it is simply taken for granted that these teenagers had firearm access to allegedly murder him. Mr. Lane was unarmed, he was jogging, he had his back turned to his alleged murderers.

The only response I have seen from the self-proclaimed leadership of the black community has been Jesse Jackson’s “frown.” Mainstream media is side stepping the fact that one of the alleged murderers openly professed on social media to “hate” white people. Mr. Jones goes on to quantify that in his opinion 90% of white people are “nasty.” I have learned throughout the ordeal our family has endured that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton as well as the NAACP do not speak for most African-Americans. Not only do they have a serious credibility problem in my view, but patriotic African-Americans have long ago tossed out and rejected their playbook. Rather, I expect that before long these parties will find a way to turn the alleged killers into victims and profess that it is our fault as a society that is insensitive to the plight of minorities that this alleged slaying happened in the first place.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/robert-zimmerman-jr-reacts-to-shooting-of-australian-athlete/2/

glockmail
08-23-2013, 09:28 AM
When a "white Hispanic" acts in self-defense against a black thug Jesse Jackson marches and calls for a boycott of an entire State. When three black kids kill an white man jogging for sport, Jesse says that should be frowned upon.

aboutime
08-23-2013, 08:21 PM

Perianne. Back in 1966, in Philadelphia, on a Friday evening. I climbed out of a Trailways Bus I rode from Norfolk, Virginia...in my Navy White Uniform, and walked to Reading Train Terminal, several blocks away.
Just two blocks from the entrance to Reading Terminal. Two black (negro) teenagers smacked me in the back of my head, and grabbed my Ditty Bag...it only had my underwear, two pairs of socks, and my shaving kit.
They ran away.

I called that getting Mugged, back then. Today. God only knows what they might say at my funeral.