PDA

View Full Version : Skewed sentences: Life "fondling minor" -50yrs murder -10 yrs incest w 17yr old

revelarts
08-20-2013, 06:20 PM
This is just one of those curiosities of the current justice system.

In Nevada.
the sentence for fondling a minor (under 14) is mandatory Life in prison. in the clip below a woman who was drunk had a boy put his hand on her breast. she got life in prison possible parole in 10 years.

In the same state the lawyer says that 1st degree murder minimum sentence is 50 years.
2nd degree murder minimum is 25 years.

So Ok there's that.
Now look at this case. A former Nevada police captain admits to the judge that
“I entered into an act of fornication with a relative,”
He fails to mention that she was 17 years old. His Daughter.
And that he video taped it for sale on the internet.

So he gets his due,
"District Judge Nancy Porter sentenced Hughes, 41, to life in prison for incest. He will be eligible for parole review after two years and he was credited 86 days for time served...

Porter, bound by statute to sentence Hughes to life in prison for incest with parole eligibility after two years, had the option of suspending the sentence and giving the defendant probation."
http://elkodaily.com/news/local/hughes-gets-life-former-police-captain-sentenced-for-incest/article_3b694e4e-dfa0-11e2-beb0-0019bb2963f4.html

The option wasn't available in the Woman's case.
Sentence was handed down in the same room.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/c-xEdbEubjs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

aboutime
08-20-2013, 06:29 PM
This is just one of those curiosities of the current justice system.

In Nevada.
the sentence for fondling a minor (under 14) is mandatory Life in prison. in the clip below a woman who was drunk had a boy put his hand on her breast. she got life in prison possible parole in 10 years.

In the same state the lawyer says that 1st degree murder minimum sentence is 50 years.
2nd degree murder minimum is 25 years.

So Ok there's that.
Now look at this case. A former Nevada police captain admits to the judge that
“I entered into an act of fornication with a relative,”
He fails to mention that she was 17 years old. His Daughter.
And that he video taped it for sale on the internet.

So he gets his due,
"District Judge Nancy Porter sentenced Hughes, 41, to life in prison for incest. He will be eligible for parole review after two years and he was credited 86 days for time served...

Porter, bound by statute to sentence Hughes to life in prison for incest with parole eligibility after two years, had the option of suspending the sentence and giving the defendant probation."
http://elkodaily.com/news/local/hughes-gets-life-former-police-captain-sentenced-for-incest/article_3b694e4e-dfa0-11e2-beb0-0019bb2963f4.html

The option wasn't available in the Woman's case.
Sentence was handed down in the same room.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/c-xEdbEubjs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Easy answer to all of that mentioned above.

Nevada is where HARRY REID, the Majority Leader of the U.S. Senate operates to assist Obama in the destruction of our LAWS, CONSTITUTION, and THE NATION.
Why are you so upset with the differences above.

PEOPLE like you wanted it, and made it that way.

logroller
08-21-2013, 06:22 PM
Do the crime, do the time. Call your governor, congressman or representative if you think the the punishment doesn't fit the crime. And keep your tatas off my boy's hand-- those things are like kryptonite to a boys' best judgement.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-21-2013, 07:34 PM
Do the crime, do the time. Call your governor, congressman or representative if you think the the punishment doesn't fit the crime. And keep your tatas off my boy's hand-- those things are like kryptonite to a boys' best judgement. Man, I remember I couldn't wait to get my hands on my first wife's tatas. Of course I was 18 and she 21. She was well endowed and had a playboy playmate type body. I slept on those pillows often. ;) I could give more details but it's my wife's time of the month no need to get myself all wrapped up here. :laugh: Or her take 10 steps over here and read my post.... ouch!!!!! --Tyr

jafar00
08-21-2013, 09:16 PM
21 years for murdering 77 people, mostly teenagers vs 35 years for exposing government abuses of human rights and war crimes.

Justice is not always fair.

Gaffer
08-21-2013, 10:32 PM
21 years for murdering 77 people, mostly teenagers vs 35 years for exposing government abuses of human rights and war crimes.

Justice is not always fair.

Especially in other countries. In the US he would have got a death sentence. At minimum a hundred years to life. No parole. And in the US he would have run into someone with a gun long before he reached 77. The no guns policy there really deterred the guy didn't it, and all the law abiding people he killed were left totally helpless. When seconds counted the police were only 45 minutes away.

What a wonderful example of gun control.

jafar00
08-22-2013, 04:00 PM
Especially in other countries. In the US he would have got a death sentence. At minimum a hundred years to life. No parole. And in the US he would have run into someone with a gun long before he reached 77. The no guns policy there really deterred the guy didn't it, and all the law abiding people he killed were left totally helpless. When seconds counted the police were only 45 minutes away.

What a wonderful example of gun control.

So you arm your teens in the US? Do you need to arm your teachers too? How many massacres

Norway allows gun ownership BTW. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Norway

logroller
08-22-2013, 05:21 PM
Man, I remember I couldn't wait to get my hands on my first wife's tatas.........

...did you say something else? I got distracted. ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2013, 09:37 PM
...did you say something else? I got distracted. ;)
Old age and too much nooky will do that to a man.:laugh: