http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/movement-to-impeach-obama-snowballing/

fj1200
08-21-2013, 07:17 AM
Yeah, that'll bring credibility to the movement. :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-21-2013, 07:25 AM
I'm liking this movement.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/movement-to-impeach-obama-snowballing/

HAHA, loved the phony president , real scandals one! http://www.debatepolicy.com/files/2013/08/impeach_overpass6-1024x768.jpg

Larrymc
08-21-2013, 07:34 AM
Yeah, that'll bring credibility to the movement. :rolleyes:It just might, at any rate its a heck of a lot more than you are I are diong

fj1200
08-21-2013, 07:43 AM
It just might, at any rate its a heck of a lot more than you are I are diong

Someone needs to be the calming voice of reason. :poke:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-21-2013, 10:20 AM
Someone needs to be the calming voice of reason. :poke: YES, WE CAN LOOK TO BRITAIN TO SEE JUST HOW WELL THAT CALMING VOICE OF REASON WORKED OUT FOR THAT NATION! They are about to fall as we discuss this now.. You can not reason with insanity, corruption and muslim agenda ,,,, Obama has them all. --TYR

fj1200
08-21-2013, 10:48 AM
YES, WE CAN LOOK TO BRITAIN TO SEE JUST HOW WELL THAT CALMING VOICE OF REASON WORKED OUT FOR THAT NATION! They are about to fall as we discuss this now.. You can not reason with insanity, corruption and muslim agenda ,,,, Obama has them all. --TYR

Yup, it's certainly hard to argue against the "Muslim agenda in GB" in an "impeachment in America" thread. :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-21-2013, 11:17 AM
Yup, it's certainly hard to argue against the "Muslim agenda in GB" in an "impeachment in America" thread. :rolleyes: The subject of my comment was your reply about the calming voice of reason and I pointed to how well that policy which was big in Britain worked out for them. If you are too slow to make the connection or disagree with my comment directed solely in addressing your advice about the calming voice of reason then it's your problem not mine. My point was that its high time we went far past the calm voice of reasoning with the corrupt bastards attempting to destroy this nation= Obama being the leader and needing to be impeached and convicted for his crimes . If you find it hard to add 2+2+2 then perhaps you need to school yourself a tad more. ;) Certainly made your reply look better by you leaving out this from my reply..
You can not reason with insanity, corruption and muslim agenda ,,,, Obama has them all. --TYR

fj1200
08-21-2013, 12:55 PM
The subject of my comment was your reply about the calming voice of reason and I pointed to how well that policy which was big in Britain worked out for them.

Yes, yes, yes. I would think you'd have exhausted that trump card long ago.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-21-2013, 02:38 PM
Yes, yes, yes. I would think you'd have exhausted that trump card long ago. Why? Has the race card ever been exhausted? Has the deny voter's rights card ever been exhausted? Has the ban all guns to stop murder card ever been exhausted? Or any of the other dozen or so dem play cards? THAT TRUMP CARD IS FAR MORE VALID THAN ANY OF THOSE... SUXS to be a dem but they deserve it.. ;)--Tyr

logroller
08-21-2013, 03:00 PM
They should have just refused to disperse, then said they surrender. They'll beat the disobeying a lawful order, but its those secondary charges that'll getcha.

fj1200
08-21-2013, 04:21 PM
Why? Has the race card ever been exhausted? Has the deny voter's rights card ever been exhausted? Has the ban all guns to stop murder card ever been exhausted? Or any of the other dozen or so dem play cards? THAT TRUMP CARD IS FAR MORE VALID THAN ANY OF THOSE... SUXS to be a dem but they deserve it.. ;)--Tyr

Why would you want to argue like a lib?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-21-2013, 04:53 PM
Why would you want to argue like a lib? Because it does them good to have some of their crap tossed back at them. Yet in that case my point was valid. Good for the goose, good for the gander often has it's validation my friend. -Tyr

fj1200
08-21-2013, 05:17 PM
Because it does them good to have some of their crap tossed back at them. Yet in that case my point was valid. Good for the goose, good for the gander often has it's validation my friend. -Tyr

It doesn't do any good. Your point wasn't valid. And the goose and gander are both cooked in your scenario. Remember that liberalism is the easy decision to make, conservatism has to be even better to win.

How many more metaphors can we mix? :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-21-2013, 05:26 PM
It doesn't do any good. Your point wasn't valid. And the goose and gander are both cooked in your scenario. Remember that liberalism is the easy decision to make, conservatism has to be even better to win.

How many more metaphors can we mix? :laugh: I'd say with freedom of speech the number should be quite high. When has any Conservative principle failed to measure up against the liberal's counter argument against it? Answer is never. Conservatism has never failed to more than measure up. My point was valid, as valid as beating a man's ass for trying to steal your whiskey, woman, dog or money. ;) Not necessarily listed in order of importance mind you. :laugh:--Tyr

fj1200
08-21-2013, 05:31 PM
I'd say with freedom of speech the number should be quite high. When has any Conservative principle failed to measure up against the liberal's counter argument against it? Answer is never. Conservatism has never failed to more than measure up. My point was valid, as valid as beating a man's ass for trying to steal your whiskey, woman, dog or money. ;) Not necessarily listed in order of importance mind you. :laugh:--Tyr

It's not valid if it detracts from the message, which it does. Sorry, them's the breaks. Still not sure, ask an undecided voter.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-22-2013, 08:46 PM
It's not valid if it detracts from the message, which it does. Sorry, them's the breaks. Still not sure, ask an undecided voter. So you say. I will have to talk to my Shaman about this and see what the Great Turtle has to say. ;)

tailfins
08-22-2013, 08:54 PM
It's not valid if it detracts from the message, which it does. Sorry, them's the breaks. Still not sure, ask an undecided voter.

These things are good for fundraising and that's about it. I'm not against movements like this, but we have to be realistic about their mission and purpose.

fj1200
08-22-2013, 09:39 PM
So you say. I will have to talk to my Shaman about this and see what the Great Turtle has to say. ;)

I can only imagine the great words of wisdom from his perch high up on the post.