PDA

View Full Version : “Obama HATES White People,” Says Governor Of Maine

Jeff
08-21-2013, 07:13 AM
A Governor that tells the truth how refreshing, he is exactly right if Obama wasn't such a racist he could of went down in History as doing something special now he will go down in History as the worst president we eve had.

Maine Governor Paul LePage made a bold statement last week. He said President Obama “hates white people.”
He made the statement at an event well attended by fellow republicans.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/08/23138-obama-hates-white-people-says-governor-of-maine/

fj1200
08-21-2013, 07:21 AM
... he said as he kicks off his un-election campaign.

Gaffer
08-21-2013, 08:54 AM
It sure won't get him reelected but he's right.

Jeff
08-21-2013, 09:13 AM
Nope he won't get reelected in the state he Governs I am sure but I admire a man that tells it like it is , this was the Hopes I had for Governor Christie of NJ he always spoke his mind and I am hoping he will get back to it, but it is such a game these guys must play to get the votes but I think Christie still may have the stones if he ever got to a place where he didn't have to worry about reelection

fj1200
08-21-2013, 09:50 AM
He should be honored because the most effective place from which to govern is your private home after you've "told it like it is."

Jeff
08-21-2013, 09:56 AM
He should be honored because the most effective place from which to govern is your private home after you've "told it like it is."

fj I am confused ( yup usually am :laugh: ) but it sounds like you would rather have people tell ya what ya want to hear instead of telling ya the truth ?

fj1200
08-21-2013, 10:03 AM
fj I am confused ( yup usually am :laugh: ) but it sounds like you would rather have people tell ya what ya want to hear instead of telling ya the truth ?

I'd rather have people leave stupid, divisive comments in their heads where someone won't use it to point them out as uneducated extremists. The Republicans would probably control the Senate if it weren't for Senate candidates making stupid, divisive comments that were used to point them out as uneducated extremists.

Jeff
08-21-2013, 10:06 AM
I'd rather have people leave stupid, divisive comments in their heads where someone won't use it to point them out as uneducated extremists. The Republicans would probably control the Senate if it weren't for Senate candidates making stupid, divisive comments that were used to point them out as uneducated extremists.

What you call uneducated I call the truth but yes I understand what you are saying, thanks for the explanation

aboutime
08-21-2013, 01:40 PM
... he said as he kicks off his un-election campaign.

Same could be said for Obama. Had he told the truth prior to the 2008 election, as in admitting he hated White people. We never would have had an OBAMA problem to begin with.

But when Liars are able to convince the Uneducated, Easily Led, Dependents of Government to follow, and believe their Lies in Politics. We get TWO TERMS of Lies, instead of just One.

jafar00
08-21-2013, 03:03 PM
A Governor that tells the truth how refreshing, he is exactly right if Obama wasn't such a racist he could of went down in History as doing something special now he will go down in History as the worst president we eve had.

Maine Governor Paul LePage made a bold statement last week. He said President Obama “hates white people.”
He made the statement at an event well attended by fellow republicans.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/08/23138-obama-hates-white-people-says-governor-of-maine/

Do you jump on every little word or opinion spouted by anyone who can advance whatever agendas you have whether there is any truth in it or not?

BTW, "could've" is "could have", not "could of".

aboutime
08-21-2013, 03:06 PM
Do you jump on every little word or opinion spouted by anyone who can advance whatever agendas you have whether there is any truth in it or not?

Uh oh Jeff. Now jafar is pretending to be the Muslim, DP version of English grammar, and punctuation.

Next thing you'll know. Jafar will be telling us Muslims are NOT Radical, or filled with HATRED.

Jeff
08-21-2013, 03:14 PM

Rag head kiss my a$$

BTW that means you can kiss my ass

And although you call it opinion I call it fact, ya only have to read his book to know that.

Thunderknuckles
08-21-2013, 03:22 PM
The Republicans would probably control the Senate if it weren't for Senate candidates making stupid, divisive comments that were used to point them out as uneducated extremists.
I'm afraid FJ is right. You have to question a man who begins to pull his plays from Kanye West's book on political discourse.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-21-2013, 03:31 PM
I'm afraid FJ is right. You have to question a man who begins to pull his plays from Kanye West's book on political discourse.
Only truth in that is that the vilification and definition of extremist in America has been so greatly subverted by the dem propaganda machine(lame stream press) as to be bullshit. They called our returning war veterans terrorists and extremists. -Tyr

fj1200
08-21-2013, 04:26 PM
Only truth in that is that the vilification and definition of extremist in America has been so greatly subverted by the dem propaganda machine(lame stream press) as to be bullshit. They called our returning war veterans terrorists and extremists. -Tyr

Would you rather win elections and govern or be gleeful that someone spouted your version of "truth."

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-21-2013, 04:50 PM
Would you rather win elections and govern or be gleeful that someone spouted your version of "truth." I'd rather shoot for both. Not willing to abandon truth to buy votes from dumbasses too damn stupid to even get in out of the pouring rain. Call me crazy for still thinking that standing on principles matter! What are we if we abandon principle to gain power, the answer is = A GD DEMOCRAT!!!! NEVER I ................ -Tyr

fj1200
08-21-2013, 05:10 PM
I'd rather shoot for both. Not willing to abandon truth to buy votes from dumbasses too damn stupid to even get in out of the pouring rain. Call me crazy for still thinking that standing on principles matter! What are we if we abandon principle to gain power, the answer is = A GD DEMOCRAT!!!! NEVER I ................ -Tyr

The problem is he didn't take a principled stand and he was going for one to the detriment of the other. Politicians who can't discern the difference will be punished by the voters.

jimnyc
08-21-2013, 05:17 PM
Rag head kiss my a$$

BTW that means you can kiss my ass

And although you call it opinion I call it fact, ya only have to read his book to know that.

LOL, now you're getting English lessons from a terrorist supporter!! :lol:

fj1200
08-21-2013, 05:19 PM

There is something to be said about proper English when attempting to make a persuasive argument. :poke:

tailfins
08-21-2013, 06:00 PM

We call those people "Executives".

jafar00
08-21-2013, 09:45 PM
There is something to be said about proper English when attempting to make a persuasive argument. :poke:

Bigots and racists rarely display a good education as an attribute. It's just a pattern I have noticed. Perhaps a bad case of ADHD is responsible for their blind hatred?

Jeff
08-21-2013, 09:57 PM
Bigots and racists rarely display a good education as an attribute. It's just a pattern I have noticed. Perhaps a bad case of ADHD is responsible for their blind hatred?

Blind hell I can see exactly what I hate and that is terrorist animals or supporters of such like you , jafar I tried to be nice, hell for a second I even tried to learn from you but when I realized you where the only real Muslim in the world I decided I may be better learning somewhere else

Jeff
08-21-2013, 09:59 PM

Jim when the person that tries to get nasty can do no more than try and be a English teacher well ya know at that point they have nothing of any interest to add to the conversation

Kathianne
08-22-2013, 12:13 AM
What you call uneducated I call the truth but yes I understand what you are saying, thanks for the explanation

I don't think 'educated' in this case means formal. I think it means using commonsense and knowledge of what others think and are concerned about.

Yesterday I was very stressed, very. Probably because of that, certain 'popular on messageboards' memes got my dander up. "Impeach" 'traitor', 'treason' are words that rankle me day-to-day, but usually I ignore, make a comment perhaps, move on. Yesterday, I attempted to demonstrate why those words should not be bandied about as lightly as they are.

Does that mean I support Obama or any of his idiot policies? No. Do I think he's often acting against our country? Yes, often. Why? That I'm unsure of. I do think he's a very thin-skinned, narcissistic person, vindictive too. However, until the EO's regarding healthcare, the moving up the ladder IRS scandal, and the NSA scandals, there's been really little that could come to actual movement on impeachment. Even with the mentioned, still not there yet.

Why? The bar is set very high, for good reason. The two times that it's been attempted were in highly partisan and far from the middle Congresses. Even then, the Senate failed to convict. Keep in mind though, if Nixon hadn't resigned, I believe he would have been impeached and convicted. Right now, that is the President who most closely matches with Obama. Emphasis is on 'so far.' We do NOT want to turn our system into a Parliamentary system, which repeatedly yelling for impeachment is pushing towards.

jafar00
08-22-2013, 01:45 AM
Blind hell I can see exactly what I hate and that is terrorist animals or supporters of such like you , jafar I tried to be nice, hell for a second I even tried to learn from you but when I realized you where the only real Muslim in the world I decided I may be better learning somewhere else

If you had the truth about Islam, you wouldn't be ranting about it with blind hate.

Kathianne
08-22-2013, 02:34 AM
If you had the truth about Islam, you wouldn't be ranting about it with blind hate.

No, those with a 'truth about Islam' would think just what he is thinking. Your personal take on Islam may be different, though I don't think so. You are just practicing what is found in holy works, 'hiding the true agenda, while may be false, it furthers the purpose of spreading Islam.' Whether al quaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, Muslim Brotherhood, you back them. Not with personal actions in violence, but in support. YOU support the violence, as do many more than 1 or 2% of Muslims. Those willing to martyr themselves or loved ones are in the small minority, but their supporters in Islam? Way beyond those percentages.

tailfins
08-22-2013, 06:51 AM

I always wondered if I would have been bigoted had my brain been wired like "normal" people. Most of my family were hard-core racists, some even with KKK membership. My ability to experience what people call "outrage" is impaired (not zero, but impaired). If anything ADHD would impair racism because racism requires obsession. Therefore, your premise is faulty.

aboutime
08-22-2013, 02:09 PM

Really jafar? And you expect all of us to just forgive you, and accept all of your previous rants of propaganda based on False Prophet brainwashing?

We don't come here to rant about your Hatred. We just tell it like it is. And YOU can't change the truth. No matter what games you try to play with words, and context that suits only you.

jafar00
08-22-2013, 03:38 PM
No, those with a 'truth about Islam' would think just what he is thinking. Your personal take on Islam may be different, though I don't think so. You are just practicing what is found in holy works, 'hiding the true agenda, while may be false, it furthers the purpose of spreading Islam.' Whether al quaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, Muslim Brotherhood, you back them. Not with personal actions in violence, but in support. YOU support the violence, as do many more than 1 or 2% of Muslims. Those willing to martyr themselves or loved ones are in the small minority, but their supporters in Islam? Way beyond those percentages.

If there was some sort of hidden agenda in Islam, I would have found it and if it was as some of you have erroneously pointed out, I would no longer be a Muslim. I am an intelligent and fairly successful man who has done a lot of study about Islam. None of the haters have a clue about what they are saying.

I always wondered if I would have been bigoted had my brain been wired like "normal" people. Most of my family were hard-core racists, some even with KKK membership. My ability to experience what people call "outrage" is impaired (not zero, but impaired). If anything ADHD would impair racism because racism requires obsession. Therefore, your premise is faulty.

If not ADHD, how about Autism? :)

Abbey Marie
08-22-2013, 03:40 PM
It sure won't get him reelected but he's right.

You never know; Mainers are a somewhat unpredictable bunch.

Abbey Marie
08-22-2013, 03:51 PM

Also, from the article, it looks like he has already gotten away with these statements:
During his initial campaign for governor, LePage said Obama could “go to hell.”
Then, a year later, he said the black advocacy group NAACP could “kiss my butt.”

logroller
08-22-2013, 04:21 PM
Is that really what they're called? Looks like a misspelling of mariners. Autocorrect agrees. Unpredictable indeed. :thumb:

Maybe mainians, atleast autocorrect thinks its maintains and not maniacs.