PDA

View Full Version : Planned Parenthood Awarded Hundreds of Thousands of TaxPayer Dollars to Promote & Enl

Jeff
08-21-2013, 08:03 AM
Another one of those pesty phony scandals is lurking around the corner, anything to do with Obama or the Dems for that matter if looked at hard enough is illegal ( or under handed) in one way or another so it seems, the last 5 years have been one lie on top of another , it has been so bad that everything they do ya just automatically look for the illegal side now a days

First and foremost, anyone who comes to Freedom Outpost regularly will know that I am no friend of Planned Parenthood. They will also recognize I am no friend of the idea that the federal government should take taxpayer money and fund organizations like Planned Parenthood, which support the cold-blooded murder of the most innocent among us. Recently, Planned Parenthood came under investigation for misuse of taxpayer funds, but has this stopped them from getting taxpayer money? Nope, not one bit. In fact, several sources are reporting the abortion giant is receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayer funds to help with Obamacare.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/planned-parenthood-misuses-taxpayer-funds-then-is-awarded-hundreds-of-thousands-of-taxpayer-dollars-to-promote-enlist-obamacare-participants/

Abbey Marie
12-28-2017, 03:26 PM
Another one of those pesty phony scandals is lurking around the corner, anything to do with Obama or the Dems for that matter if looked at hard enough is illegal ( or under handed) in one way or another so it seems, the last 5 years have been one lie on top of another , it has been so bad that everything they do ya just automatically look for the illegal side now a days

First and foremost, anyone who comes to Freedom Outpost regularly will know that I am no friend of Planned Parenthood. They will also recognize I am no friend of the idea that the federal government should take taxpayer money and fund organizations like Planned Parenthood, which support the cold-blooded murder of the most innocent among us. Recently, Planned Parenthood came under investigation for misuse of taxpayer funds, but has this stopped them from getting taxpayer money? Nope, not one bit. In fact, several sources are reporting the abortion giant is receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayer funds to help with Obamacare.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/planned-parenthood-misuses-taxpayer-funds-then-is-awarded-hundreds-of-thousands-of-taxpayer-dollars-to-promote-enlist-obamacare-participants/

Has anything changed? We did see that many PP's closed.

Gunny
12-28-2017, 04:29 PM
Has anything changed? We did see that many PP's closed.You sure have been hanging out in the graveyard lately. Hell, you pulled up one thread that had TWO of my RL ex-GFs in it:laugh:

Abbey Marie
12-28-2017, 06:06 PM
You sure have been hanging out in the graveyard lately. Hell, you pulled up one thread that had TWO of my RL ex-GFs in it:laugh:

Lol! That can't be a mere coincidence.

:coffee:

High_Plains_Drifter
12-29-2017, 03:47 PM
Has anything changed? We did see that many PP's closed.

Sick... DEMOCRATS...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/26/human-fetuses-found-preserved-in-detroit-warehouse-owned-by-body-broker-report-says.html