PDA

View Full Version : Coming down the pike

Gaffer
06-08-2007, 03:59 PM
The iranian prez recently said the button is about to be pushed on Israel by hizbollah and hamas. Right now syria is moving troops up along the border with Israel. They are positioning rockets there to strike at the center of Israel. They have their own chem and bio weapons and probably what saddam use to have. iran is providing them with support and funding. There is likely to be a war by July from the way things are going.

So far not much on the net about any of this build up, but something big is in the works.

JohnDoe
06-08-2007, 04:34 PM
Link or is this your opinion Gaffer?

I heard just this morning on the MSM that Israel was considering giving Syria and perhaps Lebannon back the Golan Heights area... working on negotiating some sort of peace deal with them?

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 04:35 PM
The iranian prez recently said the button is about to be pushed on Israel by hizbollah and hamas. Right now syria is moving troops up along the border with Israel. They are positioning rockets there to strike at the center of Israel. They have their own chem and bio weapons and probably what saddam use to have. iran is providing them with support and funding. There is likely to be a war by July from the way things are going.

So far not much on the net about any of this build up, but something big is in the works.

Iran is a piece of shit country, they don't want to push this issue to much and should stay as far away from this as they can, they are already on most of the world's bad side.

Pale Rider
06-08-2007, 04:38 PM
I hope they all die. Let the frickin' sheet heads all kill each other, then maybe our nightly news won't be dominated with stories of them killing. Fuck 'em all, israel included.

Gaffer
06-08-2007, 04:55 PM

I heard just this morning on the MSM that Israel was considering giving Syria and perhaps Lebannon back the Golan Heights area... working on negotiating some sort of peace deal with them?

Don't have links yet. Just small facts I read while surfin though some sites. Like I said there's not much on the net yet about it all. But something big is coming. It would be a dumb move to give the golan heights back to syria. Israel does not control any part of lebannon.

When I find something with some real varified information I'll post a link.

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 04:57 PM
I hope they all die. Let the frickin' sheet heads all kill each other, then maybe our nightly news won't be dominated with stories of them killing. Fuck 'em all, israel included.

We have one bomb that will fix everything overthere..... :coffee:

Doniston
06-08-2007, 05:52 PM

I heard just this morning on the MSM that Israel was considering giving Syria and perhaps Lebannon back the Golan Heights area... working on negotiating some sort of peace deal with them?I haven't heard either set of stories, but I would be pleased as punch if the Israel would really give back the golan heights, it would be a welcome start.

Pale Rider
06-08-2007, 06:28 PM
We have one bomb that will fix everything overthere..... :coffee:

Israel has a few of ours I'm sure. I hope Iran fires a few off, and then israel responds. The whole world will be against ALL of them, and maybe then we can put an end to this middle east, radical islam, jihad bullshit once and for all.

Doniston
06-08-2007, 07:48 PM
Israel has a few of ours I'm sure. I hope Iran fires a few off, and then israel responds. The whole world will be against ALL of them, and maybe then we can put an end to this middle east, radical islam, jihad bullshit once and for all. hey punky little one. You told a bald faced lie and you have been challenged to prove it. Either face up to it with proof, or knuckle under.

Pale Rider
06-08-2007, 07:58 PM
hey punky little one. You told a bald faced lie and you have been challenged to prove it. Either face up to it with proof, or knuckle under.

What the fuck are you talking about old man? Finish your warm bottle of vodka and shut the fuck up. You're nothing more than an annoyance to people here.

Doniston
06-09-2007, 09:25 AM
What the fuck are you talking about old man? Finish your warm bottle of vodka and shut the fuck up. You're nothing more than an annoyance to people here. You know very well what I'm talking about. You lying Jackass. just becuse it is on a different thread doesn't make you any less of a LIAR. Own up to your lie. You are an absolute disgrace to your uniform and the Air Force ( if in fact it really was your uniform and service which I am strongly beginning to doubt.)

And speak for yourself. I am glad I am beginning to be an anoyance to you tho.

shattered
06-09-2007, 09:27 AM
You know very well what I'm talking about. You lying Jackass. just becuse it is on a different thread doesn't make you less of a LIAR. Own up to your lie.

Umm.. If whatever it is was on a different thread, shouldn't it *stay* on that thread? Surely you wouldn't be so hypocritical as to suggest otherwise?

Doniston
06-09-2007, 09:33 AM
What the fuck are you talking about old man? Finish your warm bottle of vodka and shut the fuck up. You're nothing more than an annoyance to people here. You know very well what I'm talking about. You lying Jackass. just becuse it is on a different thread doesn't make you less of a LIAR. Own up to your lie.

Doniston
06-09-2007, 09:41 AM
Umm.. If whatever it is was on a different thread, shouldn't it *stay* on that thread? Surely you wouldn't be so hypocritical as to suggest otherwise? Once more:

Clean your own plate before you try to eat off of mine. Kindly keep your unsolicited advice to yourself.

shattered
06-09-2007, 09:42 AM
Once more:

Clean your own plate before you try to eat off of mine. Kindly keep your unsolicited advice to yourself.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Gunny
06-09-2007, 10:04 AM
Once more:

Look shit for brains ... wasn't it your decrepit old ass presuming to judge my language in another thread?

Since you chose to bring it here, make your point or STFU. What is Pale lying about and what evidence you have to support your accusation? All I've seen so far is you letting your mouth flat outrun your mind.

Hobbit
06-09-2007, 10:11 AM
Israel's being stupid. The only reason they've lasted this long is because they didn't comprimise with the barbarians at the gate. The Golan Heights is an important military position that would allow the Muslims to strike at the very heart of Israel with rockets tipped with God knows what.

Doniston
06-09-2007, 11:45 AM
Look shit for brains ... wasn't it your decrepit old ass presuming to judge my language in another thread?

Since you chose to bring it here, make your point or STFU. What is Pale lying about and what evidence you have to support your accusation? All I've seen so far is you letting your mouth flat outrun your mind.

Point one, I don't recall, that's a bit anbigious, if it happened, show me.

Point two. If he would clear the air on the originating thread, there would have been no need to adress it here, but he is a gutless Liar. as for your "STFU". You are not a part of the management here so I would suggest you follow the same advice I offered Shattered.

Gaffer
06-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Israel's being stupid. The only reason they've lasted this long is because they didn't comprimise with the barbarians at the gate. The Golan Heights is an important military position that would allow the Muslims to strike at the very heart of Israel with rockets tipped with God knows what.

your so right on that one. That's the only reason syria wants the heights back. Israel should not bargain with the arabs at all until they begin taking positive action first.