PDA

View Full Version : 'The Canyons'... possibly worse than 'Plan 9 From Outer Space'

Marcus Aurelius
08-22-2013, 07:25 AM
I didn't think any movie would ever top 'Plan 9 From Outer Space' as the worst movie in history... I was wrong.

Lindsay Lohan's new movie 'The Canyons', was far and away worse than Plan 9 ever was. Crappy acting all around, a plot, if you call it that, that was extremely weak, and worst of all... the main sex scene didn't really involve Lohan! She was in it, and naked, but mostly just forcing a dude to get a bj from another dude. gross.

A complete waste of time, effort and money. Don't bother.

glockmail
08-22-2013, 08:07 AM
So it has a gay rape scene. Hollyweird is really getting low, and desperate.

Marcus Aurelius
08-22-2013, 08:17 AM

Not a rape scene... an orgy. She held the guys head down, but he didn't really fight it off or anything. It's just that when I expect to see Lindsay Lohan naked and getting screwed, and I don't, I feel, well... screwed.

glockmail
08-22-2013, 08:37 AM
Not a rape scene... an orgy. She held the guys head down, but he didn't really fight it off or anything. It's just that when I expect to see Lindsay Lohan naked and getting screwed, and I don't, I feel, well... screwed.
Disgusting.

revelarts
08-22-2013, 09:06 AM
plan 9 "the future..."
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jb6H14gVWjM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Abbey Marie
08-22-2013, 03:49 PM

Thanks for the advice. I will def. stay away.

aboutime
08-22-2013, 03:52 PM

How did Obama managed to sneak into Hollyweird on AIR FARCE ONE to make such a movie????

Inquiring Liberals Want to Know why NOBODY INVITED THEM???