PDA

View Full Version : “Duck Dynasty” Star Blasts Abortion Culture: “What in the World Happened to Us?”

Jeff
08-22-2013, 08:40 AM
I am starting to like these guys more and more, ya have the father here making a lot of sense , the brother Jase gets thrown out of a swanky hotel because he looks like a bum and did he carry on like Oprah no he laughed said they must be facial profiling and said he hoped the employee that threw him out wouldn't get in trouble , and now Phil ( the father making perfect sense in a video )

In a video featuring Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson, the TV star – in what appears to be a religious sermon – declares his pro-life stance on the issue of abortion. When discussing the ethics of, and that there’s even a debate on, the issue, he asks, “What in the world happened to us?” “Listen, from the time you started inside your mother’s womb, Thomas Jefferson had it right, you have the God-given right to life for crying out loud. You’re this long (pointing to his finger). You’re a week old inside your mother. They suck you out of there when you’re about like that (point to finger again). You wouldn’t be here tonight!

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/08/21/duck-dynasty-star-blasts-abortion-culture-what-in-the-world-happened-to-us/

glockmail
08-22-2013, 10:23 AM
Apparently its the highest rated reality show on cable. I've seen it once or twice. The characters are definitely going for the shock factor, but other than that they behave as I would and as I think most would. At least for the episodes that I saw. One involved "scoping out" a daughter's boy friend by taking him on a hunting trip, and I've done similar.