PDA

View Full Version : I'm lost

Howey
08-22-2013, 10:27 AM
Someone at another board directed me here and told me to come to this specific area. I was told that I was actually discussed somewhere in here. Why would you people be discussing me? Does someone have a cute little man crush? Oh, that's so darn cute!

Marcus Aurelius
08-22-2013, 11:13 AM
whose sock puppet are you?

Abbey Marie
08-22-2013, 12:12 PM
Your flag is very pretty! Do you like Skittles?

jimnyc
08-22-2013, 12:25 PM
whose sock puppet are you?

I ran the IP address and it doesn't come back to any former members.

You think maybe it's Trayvon? :dunno:

Tell us, Howey, are you supporting Trayvon, or the local fruit loop club?

fj1200
08-22-2013, 12:28 PM

Skittles? Probably not. Follow the rainbow? Probably yes.

glockmail
08-22-2013, 02:37 PM
Howey's a sad little fag, nothing more...

Jeff
08-22-2013, 02:59 PM
Holy hell this is the Howey from the other board that talks so big and tuff :laugh: you would of sworn at the very least he was a man :laugh:

Abbey Marie
08-22-2013, 03:29 PM
Skittles? Probably not. Follow the rainbow? Probably yes.
What Howey likes to do with his hard little rainbow candy treats is his business. :laugh:

aboutime
08-22-2013, 03:35 PM
If I was Howie, I wouldn't want to admit where I was either.
But, after seeing the flag. My bet is on THAN FRAN THISCO.

tailfins
08-22-2013, 08:38 PM
Someone at another board directed me here and told me to come to this specific area. I was told that I was actually discussed somewhere in here. Why would you people be discussing me? Does someone have a cute little man crush? Oh, that's so darn cute!

Don't sweat it trying to figure out who sent who, just enjoy. Allow me to present myself as the MDL (Misfit Defense League). I stand for truth, justice and the Martian Way.:martian:

Said1
08-22-2013, 10:00 PM
Looks like RWA.

tailfins
08-23-2013, 07:16 AM
Looks like RWA.

It's actually ARW. :laugh: Do you hail from the wonderful world of dyslexia? I really enjoy your city. The Canada Day celebration in Ottawa is impressive.

Howey
08-23-2013, 11:31 AM
Howey's a sad little fag, nothing more...

That is a quite offensive statement. If you got to know us fags you might fall in love. We're just normal people like everyone else. Just last night the boys and I sat down and I poured back at least 2 or 3 of these suckers.

http://s13.postimg.org/h96u5spaf/420589_3226157260213_473395951_n.jpg

Howey
08-23-2013, 11:35 AM
Holy hell this is the Howey from the other board that talks so big and tuff :laugh: you would of sworn at the very least he was a man :laugh:

I do get around! And just because I like other men doesn't mean I can't be a man myself. How many men do you know that are willing to hold a snake? I know I hold a LOT of snakes but this one fights back.

http://s16.postimg.org/mhnuj3j5h/399445_4138177500149_246170140_n.jpg

Abbey Marie
08-23-2013, 12:53 PM
What's wrong Howey? I'm sensing a need for attention and perhaps a shoulder to cry on. Come to Mama and I will listen to your problems. In fact, here's a big ol' cross-species e-Hug for you in the meantime: http://www.inspirationline.com/images/Hug1.jpg

aboutime
08-23-2013, 12:57 PM
That is a quite offensive statement. If you got to know us fags you might fall in love. We're just normal people like everyone else. Just last night the boys and I sat down and I poured back at least 2 or 3 of these suckers.

Howie. Most of us would totally agree with you about being no different from the rest of us. But, when you come here waving that flag, and insisting how great you are as a homosexual who has your own man for a lover.
Perhaps all of you would get much farther IF...you didn't always have to use places like this to JAM all of what you call SAMENESS down our throats.
Personally. I don't care what, or who you are. Nor how you live your life. But I DON'T HAVE ANY NEED to know that much about you, or your lifestyle.
That is insulting, and downright arrogant of you to instantly Expect that ALL OF US will just pretend you aren't what you BRAG About being here.
My youngest brother was also Gay, and died almost twenty years ago. And he never ONCE, demanded that we...his family MUST always accept his proclivities for drugs, and having a boyfriend.
He had a moral compass that didn't include JAMMING his feelings down our throats to become special, or get recognized as DIFFERENT...which you say...YOU ARE NOT.
So. Let's drop the phony FLAG WAVING gay stuff, and you'll not get any Static from me.
Understand?

Marcus Aurelius
08-23-2013, 01:34 PM
It is my opinion that 'Howie' is not real. It is someone with a bunch of pictures of some poor fat guy, posting them and using an invented persona, for a laugh.

sad.

tailfins
08-23-2013, 01:37 PM
What's wrong Howey? I'm sensing a need for attention and perhaps a shoulder to cry on. Come to Mama and I will listen to your problems. In fact, here's a big ol' cross-species e-Hug for you in the meantime:

It's unclear whether you're being sarcastic or literal. You should specify.

aboutime
08-23-2013, 02:13 PM
It is my opinion that 'Howie' is not real. It is someone with a bunch of pictures of some poor fat guy, posting them and using an invented persona, for a laugh.

sad.

Marcus. I was intentionally withholding the SOCK PUPPET accusations...just in case Howie is a real ?

Marcus Aurelius
08-23-2013, 02:25 PM
Marcus. I was intentionally withholding the SOCK PUPPET accusations...just in case Howie is a real ?

Jim already compared his IP and he isn't a sock, unless someone is spoofing the IP. That doesn't make him real though.

Gaffer
08-23-2013, 02:51 PM
He has gone straight to my ignore lists. So I won't be seeing any more of his garbage. Sock puppet or troll, he's gone to join the other ignorant ones. Once they go on ignore, they stay there.

tailfins
08-23-2013, 03:21 PM
Jim already compared his IP and he isn't a sock, unless someone is spoofing the IP. That doesn't make him real though.

I don't see anything that unusual about Howey. I don't condone the sin, but I respect the sinner. Jim should confirm that he won't share any information more specific than a County level. Howey wanting to be careful is reasonable. Violence based on orientation is a real risk.

Abbey Marie
08-23-2013, 03:40 PM
It's unclear whether you're being sarcastic or literal. You should specify.

If Howey needs me to specify, he can ask.

Marcus Aurelius
08-23-2013, 04:06 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=659947#post659947)

I don't see anything that unusual about Howey. I don't condone the sin, but I respect the sinner. Jim should confirm that he won't share any information more specific than a County level. Howey wanting to be careful is reasonable. Violence based on orientation is a real risk.

Why should Jim confirm anything? He didn't need to comment about the IP, but he did so to end speculation on my part. He could just as easily have said 'He's not a sock', and left it at that and I'd be okay with it. Jim can share what he feels is relevant, or not... his choice.

However, as I said it doesn't mean Howie's real, so I put forth a second theory.

tailfins
08-23-2013, 04:19 PM
If Howey needs me to specify, he can ask.

After giving it careful thought, I came to the conclusion that I don't need any participation with a bigger piece of society that I already have. Many similar to myself would reach the following conclusion: I made it clear I don't understand, now this person says they don't think I deserve to understand.

If that someone gave a crap, they would go into a flying rage. I stopped caring. I urge other ASD folks to do likewise. If one looks hard enough, they can find the nooks and crannies where they fit. It may be in the jungles of South America, the rice paddies of Southeast Asia or the wilds of Africa, but ANYONE can find a place. The cool thing is that once you find that place, you can return to the US and seek out people from that place as to continue earning good money.

At least I can serve the purpose of making the occasional misfit that crosses paths around here feel better. I intend to do that as long as I can.

I said it before and I'll say it again: Howie, I'm happy to see ya' here!

Abbey Marie
08-23-2013, 04:53 PM
After giving it careful thought, I came to the conclusion that I don't need any participation with a bigger piece of society that I already have. Many similar to myself would reach the following conclusion: I made it clear I don't understand, now this person says they don't think I deserve to understand.

If that someone gave a crap, they would go into a flying rage. I stopped caring. I urge other ASD folks to do likewise. If one looks hard enough, they can find the nooks and crannies where they fit. It may be in the jungles of South America, the rice paddies of Southeast Asia or the wilds of Africa, but ANYONE can find a place. The cool thing is that once you find that place, you can return to the US and seek out people from that place as to continue earning good money.

At least I can serve the purpose of making the occasional misfit that crosses paths around here feel better. I intend to do that as long as I can.

If you truly "don't give a crap", as you so often like to tell us, my intentions towards Howey wouldn't mean a thing to you. I suggest that if you really don't care, you might start with not worrying about what two other people say to each other that had zilch to do with you. Let alone describe it as worthy of "flying into a rage". Or will you now claim this is one those fake posts you like to make, designed to jab at someone or something, but not get reprimanded in the process?

Marcus Aurelius
08-23-2013, 05:00 PM

You use your ASD like a crutch. My 13 yr. old knows better.

tailfins
08-23-2013, 05:05 PM
If you truly "don't give a crap", as you so often like to tell us, my intentions towards Howey wouldn't mean a thing to you. I suggest that if you really don't care, you might start with not worrying about what two other people say to each other that had zilch to do with you. Let alone describe it as worthy of "flying into a rage". Or will you now claim this is one those fake posts you like to make, designed to jab at someone or something, but not get reprimanded in the process?

Think of the movie "It's a Wonderful Life". If I don't step up to make Howie feel welcome, perhaps no one else will. I think he is exactly who he claims to be. Howie has no ability to give or take away anything to/from me. There's no reason for fakery.

Wait until he has himself and only himself to survive. Wait until he struggles to date and have a job. He will learn the meaning of "by any legal means necessary". When survival is the name of the game, you grab any tool you can and you don't ask who likes it. I have seen the results of those who do otherwise: It ain't pretty.

jimnyc
08-23-2013, 05:54 PM

Misfits and other ASD folks? Someone saying they don't think you deserve to understand? Does the former perhaps invent the latter? You seem to take many things into more than they are. Then you'll use the ASD as an excuse as to why you do so. It's a cycle of sorts. But in reality, no one is trying to make you out to be different or even remotely treat you different, other than you yourself.

And if you want to "take one for the team" and make Howie feel better, by all means, do so. :lol:

tailfins
08-23-2013, 07:13 PM
Misfits and other ASD folks? Someone saying they don't think you deserve to understand? Does the former perhaps invent the latter? You seem to take many things into more than they are. Then you'll use the ASD as an excuse as to why you do so. It's a cycle of sorts. But in reality, no one is trying to make you out to be different or even remotely treat you different, other than you yourself.

And if you want to "take one for the team" and make Howie feel better, by all means, do so. :lol:

Actually, that's one of my "secrets" to survival: Groups of people that society messes with are less demanding regarding social skills. Thanks for what you just said. I keep forgetting that most people don't think four moves ahead in a conversation as they would in a chess game. That seems to be of great service when planning recursive functions, inheriting classes and minimally verbose code, in conversation, not so much.

The ASD isn't an excuse, it really is the reason I "take many things into more than they are". One characteristic is "catastrophic thinking". Another manifestation is the inability to do lower level tasks. For example, being given a task to do manual software testing sends me into a full-blown depression because I start thinking it will make me become a manual software tester for the rest of my life. As soon as the task is taken away and replaced with working on the service level (middleware) for example, the depression lifts within an hour. Not keeping my mind busy is a death sentence.

I remember one Director asking a team lead how he could stand working with me. His reply was, "Simple, just keep him busy with difficult tasks and he doesn't say a word."

jimnyc
08-23-2013, 07:22 PM
Actually, that's one of my "secrets" to survival: Groups of people that society messes with are less demanding regarding social skills. Thanks for what you just said. I keep forgetting that most people don't think four moves ahead in a conversation as they would in a chess game. That seems to be of great service when planning recursive functions, inheriting classes and minimally verbose code, in conversation, not so much.

Not sure why "groups of people that society messes with" was brought up, but I can only assume again that you're trying to play victim? Are people or is someone messing with you? Do you really see so many things in life as surviving? Sometimes the words you are reading on your screen are just quick passing thoughts from another. You read WAY too much into crap that I think simply doesn't exist.

tailfins
08-23-2013, 08:16 PM
Not sure why "groups of people that society messes with" was brought up, but I can only assume again that you're trying to play victim? Are people or is someone messing with you? Do you really see so many things in life as surviving? Sometimes the words you are reading on your screen are just quick passing thoughts from another. You read WAY too much into crap that I think simply doesn't exist.

Not sure why "groups of people that society messes with" was brought up

If you help and respect the "Miltons" of the world (think Office Space) they will cut you almost unlimited slack for any social mistakes.

Do you really see so many things in life as surviving?

Absolutely! I have seen numerous people similar to me who aren't really surviving. It's like watching a window to hell. They wind up on SSDI and alone.

You've got to develop a stellar skill set and use every protection the law offers. Imagine being told by a recruiter that the client asked "Are you sure there's no one else?" Then they reply, "I guess we will bring him on if there's absolutely no one else". I jack up the hourly rate just for spite; they usually pay it. Currently I'm blessed with a team lead that acts as a barrier. Other than greetings to other people in the company, I only talk to that team lead.

Here are a couple of quotes showing what's at stake:

By "Mr Coffee"

Eye contact gets to be an issue, and some may notice that the worker doesn't have a steady relationship or girl friend/boy friend, and is not able to relate to others in that area. The new worker may not totally agree with the culture shared by the group, or even the type of music they listen to. Noise and the environment may disrupt the concentration that the worker needs to do the job. All of this happened in my case.

Being fired repeatedly from jobs is common with Autism Spectrum Disorders, and opportunities to find other work tends to erode as more job terminations appear on a person's record. A lack of vocational success is usually attributed to not being able to hold down a job long enough to accumulated enough experience to be considered for advancement. Some end up completely losing any opportunities for employment in the future due to severely damaged employment histories.

Data was gathered from interviews with 18 individuals who have the diagnosis, where at least 18 years of age, and had described themselves as having difficulties with social interaction. The majority of the participants of this study had negative experiences with employment. Most of the major problems related to difficulties with supervisors and co-workers. Those whom were younger then 30 experienced fewer problems then those over 30. Almost all of the participants experienced long periods of unemployment, as well as lack of opportunities for career advancement.

http://autism-help.org/story-adults-employment-autism.htm

PostmodernProphet
08-23-2013, 09:00 PM
until he was banned he was most recently here under the name Damn Yankee's Twinkie.....the someone from another board who directed him here would be either MM or OCA.....

aboutime
08-23-2013, 09:07 PM
until he was banned he was most recently here under the name Damn Yankee's Twinkie.....the someone from another board who directed him here would be either MM or OCA.....

5413 REALLY? How cute, and so appropriate.

Marcus Aurelius
08-23-2013, 10:14 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=659964#post659964)

Wait until he has himself and only himself to survive. Wait until he struggles to date and have a job. He will learn the meaning of "by any legal means necessary". When survival is the name of the game, you grab any tool you can and you don't ask who likes it. I have seen the results of those who do otherwise: It ain't pretty.
Just because you're struggling with reality doesn't mean EVERYONE with some type of ASD is, or will. I have no doubt my son will be a fully functioning member of society, without all the attitude and nonsense you display daily. Essentially, his teachers and I are giving him the tools you appear to lack.

Larrymc
08-24-2013, 06:17 AM
Someone at another board directed me here and told me to come to this specific area. I was told that I was actually discussed somewhere in here. Why would you people be discussing me? Does someone have a cute little man crush? Oh, that's so darn cute!Of course your lost, someone directed you here possibly as a joke, you seem to be looking for a LGBT site, while such things are discussed here from time to time, It most likely would not be a conversation you would appreciate.

tailfins
08-24-2013, 09:29 AM
Just because you're struggling with reality doesn't mean EVERYONE with some type of ASD is, or will. I have no doubt my son will be a fully functioning member of society, without all the attitude and nonsense you display daily. Essentially, his teachers and I are giving him the tools you appear to lack.

That's courageous of you to share such helpful information. I'm curious about these tools you speak of. Remember that each ASD has a different manifestation for each person. Mine has these characteristics: Severely impaired "bonding", near-zero sense of embarrassment, under or over interpretation of context, catastrophic thinking, among others. Jim just did something really nice by clearly pointing out an instance of over interpretation. Thank you both for lowering the bar. With decades of experience to back it up, I can tell you that "liberated" women flat refuse to lower the bar. They act entitled to full social functioning even from those unable to deliver such. That comes from both dating attempts from decades ago, to workplace situations more recently. I have never had to use the EEOC to protect me from males; I can't say the same for females.

It's not about struggling with reality. I have found my little crevice where I can function. It's leaving that crevice that's the problem. An online forum such as this is a limited attempt to peek out of that crevice.

Voted4Reagan
08-24-2013, 09:49 AM
For those that dont know....

HOWEY is the one that posted as DAMN YANKEES TWINKEE a few months back.

Mods...Check HOWEY'S IP ADDRESS against DAMN YANKEES TWINKEE.

They may be identical

Voted4Reagan
08-24-2013, 09:52 AM
5413 REALLY? How cute, and so appropriate.

I am betting it was DESH that sent him here.

She is TRUTHMATTERS on here

tailfins
08-24-2013, 09:57 AM
I am betting it was DESH that sent him here.

She is TRUTHMATTERS on here

The more the merrier if they can follow the rules, correct?

Spike
08-24-2013, 10:00 AM
so I was hunting a forum to join before this one so I could mess with the libtards and found one that had this guys picture on it? is this the same guy? I wont say what it was.

Spike
08-24-2013, 10:10 AM
I rememberd the forum because the guys got a rat dog named spike, I looked couldn't find the link for it.

PostmodernProphet
08-24-2013, 01:42 PM
so I was hunting a forum to join before this one so I could mess with the libtards and found one that had this guys picture on it? is this the same guy? I wont say what it was.

welcome.....but if you want to mess with libtards you will find slim pickings here....we keep ours in a box and only let them out on weekends.....

Howey
08-24-2013, 02:42 PM
Just call me Queenie! How many of my darlings here can say that they won the crown? That's right, I'm special! Snap! Snap!

http://s9.postimg.org/jc23mdtbj/248360_2038446408184_5422318_n.jpg

hjmick
08-24-2013, 04:18 PM
What the hell is going on around this place?

Does anyone else smell stinky socks?

tailfins
08-24-2013, 04:42 PM
Just call me Queenie! How many of my darlings here can say that they won the crown? That's right, I'm special! Snap! Snap!

Is that a Kindle you won? That's a nice prize. Forgive me if I ROFL. I bet you're a drama queenie, right?

aboutime
08-24-2013, 04:49 PM
Darn. I gotta stop clickin' on this thread. Every time I do, my wife yells "Stop singing so loud!" As I sing to myself...

"THAN FRAN THISCO, OPEN YOUR GOLDEN THROAT....."

hjmick
08-24-2013, 04:54 PM
Judging by that link, to another board (does that qualify as soliciting members? A bannable offense...), I'd bet Robert's A. tWhit sent at least one of these monkey's over...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-24-2013, 05:10 PM

I said it before and I'll say it again: Howie, I'm happy to see ya' here! So far Howie hasn't attacked anybody here. So I have no problem with him posting here. That is not to say that I like what he represents in his promoting his gayness.

Spike
08-24-2013, 05:24 PM
Judging by that link, to another board (does that qualify as soliciting members? A bannable offense...), I'd bet Robert's A. tWhit sent at least one of these monkey's over...
sorry I thought it was weird. I can't delete it from here.

logroller
08-24-2013, 05:57 PM
sorry I thought it was weird. I can't delete it from here.
There's an edit post button in the bottom right corner of the post that allows you to edit for twenty minutes. Beyond that you'll have to notify staff to edit it for you. I can't locate the posted link, so ill assume you figured it out.

Marcus Aurelius
08-24-2013, 09:07 PM

How's Ormond beach this time of year? And that other political forum your the admin of? Working out well?

Spike
08-25-2013, 08:56 AM
so that is him?

jimnyc
08-25-2013, 01:12 PM

I rememberd the forum because the guys got a rat dog named spike, I looked couldn't find the link for it.

A dog named Spike, and that's your username? Coincidence? :) Where do you know this guy from that has this same picture?

How's Ormond beach this time of year? And that other political forum your the admin of? Working out well?

Is it "homounderground"? Nevermind, don't even wanna know!

If anyone DOES get any type of invite though, please keep me in the loop.

Spike
08-25-2013, 04:05 PM
dont' know the guy dude. the pic was his avatar when I looked at the homepage. who is he?

Abbey Marie
08-25-2013, 07:35 PM

http://s9.postimg.org/jc23mdtbj/248360_2038446408184_5422318_n.jpg

How sweet, Howey, a birthday crown! Did you have a nice birthday?

glockmail
08-26-2013, 08:14 AM
For those that dont know....

HOWEY is the one that posted as DAMN YANKEES TWINKEE a few months back.

Mods...Check HOWEY'S IP ADDRESS against DAMN YANKEES TWINKEE.

They may be identical

At JPP Howey is incapable of debate do started calling me a "twinkee lover". I still haven't figured that one out. And he refuses to explain what it is supposed to be. Must be a gay reference. I'm always amused when libtards, especially gay libtards, use gay as an insult. :laugh:

Jeff
08-26-2013, 09:21 AM
At the other board Howie comes off as a tuff guy as Glock said he can't debate without cussing and carrying on hell ya would of thought he was in the Hells Angel and to find out he is just a angel :laugh: man it cracks me up when ya get a picture of someone by the way they post , this guy should be wearing a one of those little ballerina dresses :laugh: how sad the only time he can be a man is behind a monitor and now he can't do that either :laugh:

Howey
08-26-2013, 01:07 PM
At JPP Howey is incapable of debate do started calling me a "twinkee lover". I still haven't figured that one out. And he refuses to explain what it is supposed to be. Must be a gay reference. I'm always amused when libtards, especially gay libtards, use gay as an insult. :laugh:

At the other board Howie comes off as a tuff guy as Glock said he can't debate without cussing and carrying on hell ya would of thought he was in the Hells Angel and to find out he is just a angel :laugh: man it cracks me up when ya get a picture of someone by the way they post , this guy should be wearing a one of those little ballerina dresses :laugh: how sad the only time he can be a man is behind a monitor and now he can't do that either :laugh:

You guys are being mean to Howey and I don't like it. How about you come by my place and we all hang out in my man-tub and we discuss our differences?

http://s17.postimg.org/9vbgo60nz/396243_3207534954667_1027621070_n.jpg

Marcus Aurelius
08-26-2013, 02:02 PM
you are not Howey.

Howey
08-26-2013, 04:27 PM
you are not Howey.

Now you're just being a bully. That's why I have my little elephant here. He gives me comfort in time of need.

http://s16.postimg.org/ibwl5l6mt/382394_3944307333516_55026877_n.jpg

fj1200
08-26-2013, 04:28 PM
Now you're just being a bully. That's why I have my little elephant here. He gives me comfort in time of need.

Aren't gay people usually interesting at least and have an opinion or two?

Howey
08-26-2013, 04:31 PM
How sweet, Howey, a birthday crown! Did you have a nice birthday?

It was too wonderful for words. I wished for Justin Timberlake dressed in all pink leather but the stripping mailman made my day. Sister, you had to be there. The food was out of this world the wine and bubbly was flowing and Howey was a glowin'!

PostmodernProphet
08-26-2013, 07:10 PM
at another board, Howie is complaining that this Howie has stolen his private info and is posting it here.....either way, I think this Howie should be banned.....either its a person who's already been banned here who started another account, or its a hacker.....

aboutime
08-26-2013, 07:13 PM
Forget Howie. Calm yourself by singing, or humming to yourself.....

"Than Fran Thisco......Open your golden gate...bla, bla, bla...."

Not really worth the effort, but great practice for Jay Leno jokes.

jimnyc
08-26-2013, 08:38 PM
I had tried for solid verification but wasn't able to get it yet, on a few...

But if another Howey is claiming fraud elsewhere, and coming from PMP, I trust it. I looked around and couldn't find much else on the public side, but I did notice this from the supposed real Howey, which sounds REAL familiar! Is it possible they shared a brain the whole time?

I'm an accomplished writer, former military man, volunteer, and political activist.

I have an IQ of 142 and belong to Mensa.

And no, believe it or not, Robert didn't write that! :lol:

aboutime
08-26-2013, 08:40 PM

But if another Howey is claiming fraud elsewhere, and coming from PMP, I trust it. I looked around and couldn't find much else on the public side, but I did notice this from the supposed real Howey, which sounds REAL familiar! Is it possible they shared a brain the whole time?

jimnyc. I believe the 1, but the 4 & 2 after the 1 had to be typo's.

jimnyc
08-26-2013, 08:44 PM
jimnyc. I believe the 1, but the 4 & 2 after the 1 had to be typo's.

I believe it's 142 - if that was both of them combined. :poke:

Marcus Aurelius
08-26-2013, 09:38 PM

Jeff
08-27-2013, 12:32 AM
at another board, Howie is complaining that this Howie has stolen his private info and is posting it here.....either way, I think this Howie should be banned.....either its a person who's already been banned here who started another account, or its a hacker.....

so the real Howie is saying this is his pictures but not him, good enough for me the internet tuff guy is still gay :laugh:

jimnyc
08-27-2013, 10:37 AM

WTF? Did Robert REALLY post that somewhere?

jimnyc
08-27-2013, 10:40 AM

That's so funny I had to reply twice. Did this idiot REALLY post this, or do we perhaps have a Bobby clone running awry as well? :laugh2:

Marcus Aurelius
08-27-2013, 11:45 AM
That's so funny I had to reply twice. Did this idiot REALLY post this, or do we perhaps have a Bobby clone running awry as well? :laugh2:

most likely a clone/sock there.

aboutime
08-27-2013, 12:29 PM
most likely a clone/sock there.

And a dirty pair as well....5423

Marcus Aurelius
08-27-2013, 12:32 PM
although I do highly approve of making fun of Mr. Mensa:laugh2:

aboutime
08-27-2013, 12:36 PM
although I do highly approve of making fun of Mr. Mensa:laugh2:

As do I. Also an insult to REAL Mensa members who don't need to PRETEND.

jimnyc
01-01-2014, 02:07 PM
How sad. Howey the degenerate has joined again, don't even know how many times that makes, but his latest account is "NTG". He instantly started searching "glockmail" after he registered. I also know he was just banned elsewhere. The obsession is a bit scary. :slap:

glockmail
01-01-2014, 05:40 PM
Howey? Is he that odd looking little queer that posted his picture from his photo sharing account? I must say he has a rather odd looking family. :laugh:

PostmodernProphet
01-01-2014, 10:30 PM
How sad. Howey the degenerate has joined again, don't even know how many times that makes, but his latest account is "NTG". He instantly started searching "glockmail" after he registered. I also know he was just banned elsewhere. The obsession is a bit scary. :slap:

I expect when poet left here he went back to Howie's board bragging about how he had shown up everyone here and it made Howie jealous......

aboutime
01-02-2014, 08:40 PM
I expect when poet left here he went back to Howie's board bragging about how he had shown up everyone here and it made Howie jealous......

PostmodernProphet. Isn't it kinda sad, and comical at the same time, how the bragging Gays come here to impress themselves? But..in the end. End up impressing no-one, or fooling anyone but themselves???

If they need attention. They need to click on the "VILLAGE PEOPLE" in Google/Video's.

Then they will become happy, and miserable for being who they want us all to believe they are.

jimnyc
05-07-2014, 06:03 AM

Howey, you disgusting fat bastard, why in the world would you go to another board and try to respond to posts of mine from 6 years ago looking to start trouble? Were you going to try and pick me up and make me your man? I don't swing that way, Jelly Belly!

Trinnity
05-09-2017, 04:33 PM
Howey's a sad little fag, nothing more...He's a flaming troll and everything is about gay gay gay. No other issues interest him. He gets banned everywhere he goes.

Trinnity
05-09-2017, 04:41 PM
so I was hunting a forum to join before this one so I could mess with the libtards and found one that had this guys picture on it? is this the same guy? I wont say what it was.:lol:

Howey too. He has a dog named spike. He uses dynamic IP's.

And yes, he's real. <yick>

Gunny
05-11-2017, 10:32 AM
Howey, you disgusting fat bastard, why in the world would you go to another board and try to respond to posts of mine from 6 years ago looking to start trouble? Were you going to try and pick me up and make me your man? I don't swing that way, Jelly Belly!

Geez, That is one ugly dude. He puts jar Jar Binks in Cary Grant status.

Trinnity
05-26-2017, 01:24 AM
Howey, you disgusting fat bastard, why in the world would you go to another board and try to respond to posts of mine from 6 years ago looking to start trouble? Were you going to try and pick me up and make me your man? I don't swing that way, Jelly Belly!Howey tries to start trouble everywhere he goes, he gets banned a lot and people generally hate him or laugh at him. Even the lefties make fun of him.

jimnyc
05-26-2017, 01:13 PM
Howey tries to start trouble everywhere he goes, he gets banned a lot and people generally hate him or laugh at him. Even the lefties make fun of him.

Damn, he's still out there playing the ban game? I don't think there's a single board that I HAVEN'T seen him banned from. He's the WORST gay person in the world!