PDA

View Full Version : This is what Islam does to its enemies...

Marcus Aurelius
08-22-2013, 10:30 AM
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/01/page/4/

NSFW... extremely graphic pictures of Islamic punishments to its enemies. You need a strong stomach to view these pictures, and I will not post them here because of their graphic nature.

I fully expect Jahil to proclaim them fakes, or acts of people who are 'not really Muslims'.

jafar00
08-22-2013, 03:44 PM
Why do you spend all your time finding this stuff? I don't or you would be countered with a bunch of gore from other criminals.

aboutime
08-22-2013, 03:50 PM
Why do you spend all your time finding this stuff? I don't or you would be countered with a bunch of gore from other criminals.

jafar. We don't need to spend all our time finding this stuff. It's happening every day, and has happened almost every day for years. You are the member here who DENIES such things happen at the hands of Muslim, and Islam followers.

The counter to all this gore would be people like you ADMITTING, instead of LYING about it happening all around the world...all because of your HATE FILLED PEACE LOVING LYING BOOK!

jimnyc
08-22-2013, 03:58 PM

NSFW... extremely graphic pictures of Islamic punishments to its enemies. You need a strong stomach to view these pictures, and I will not post them here because of their graphic nature.

I fully expect Jahil to proclaim them fakes, or acts of people who are 'not really Muslims'.

I made it to the 2nd picture, of the little girl and almost vomited. I refused to go further. I then did a quick search to make sure it wasn't just a "hate site" or "not real muslims". Of course to no surprise, it's legit, and the beheading crap from Islam is also never ending.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Indonesian_beheadings_of_Christian_girls

Drummond
08-22-2013, 04:00 PM
That's the best Jafar can do in this instance. There IS no way such vile pictures and reports can be excused away, and I think even Jafar knows it.

Drummond
08-22-2013, 04:06 PM
I made it to the 2nd picture, of the little girl and almost vomited. I refused to go further. I then did a quick search to make sure it wasn't just a "hate site" or "not real muslims". Of course to no surprise, it's legit, and the beheading crap from Islam is also never ending.

I got further than you did. And I regret it.

I say this. Anyone observing posts from Jafar attempting to sanitise the creed which fuels such barbarities should think of what's been shown to us today. Then the sickening injustice behind such efforts can be properly 'appreciated' for what it is ...

Drummond
08-22-2013, 04:09 PM

A gruesome, horrific but yet very necessary education, Marcus. Thanks for your post.

jimnyc
08-22-2013, 04:10 PM
That's the best Jafar can do in this instance. There IS no way such vile pictures and reports can be excused away, and I think even Jafar knows it.

Even if you posted thousands of these instances, which you literally can - you are simply going to be told that they are not real muslims. It's quite easy to simply dismiss so damn much, to the point it's hilarious watching the denial unfold.

Drummond
08-22-2013, 04:14 PM
Even if you posted thousands of these instances, which you literally can - you are simply going to be told that they are not real muslims. It's quite easy to simply dismiss so damn much, to the point it's hilarious watching the denial unfold.

Yes indeed. The more such denials are attempted, the more you see how pathetic the effort ultimately is.

Yet, incredibly, there ARE deluded idiots who'll buy it ..

Marcus Aurelius
08-22-2013, 04:39 PM

Show me a link to Christians that currently do this in the name of God, dumb ass.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-22-2013, 04:52 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Indonesian_beheadings_of_Christian_girls I viewed them all. It is always best to see the entire truth when its offered IMHO. Sure, those pics are not the total that could be presented and there are thousands where nobody took pictures to record the gruesome murders ! That is the reality that our government tries to keep from the public. Our current government--bamass is all for the muslims. I saw this one picture about 2 years ago I believe it was from a murder scene in Thailand were a Christian father , 15 year old son and 6 year old little boy were brutally murdered by muslim extremists in the middle of the night. I can never forget that picture of the little 6 year old boy in his ragged shorts laying on the driveway in front of his home with his throat cut exactly from ear to ear. I vowed to myself right then and there if Im alive when the fighting starts I'll do them in til my GD GUN BARRELL MELTS!! I am about as good with iron sights on my gun as most are with laser sights. I've never shot anybody in my life but if I have to (defending my life and my family)and ever get started on the right kind of vermin I can be a holy terror like nobody ever saw before. Trust me on that I don't bullshit... --Tyr

fj1200
08-22-2013, 05:02 PM
Our current government--bamass is all for the muslims.

http://i.qkme.me/3p1oi2.jpg

Jeff
08-22-2013, 05:51 PM

It says due to third parties it has been cancelled ( wonder if the third party is jafar ) seriously I saw this but didn't want to see the horrors of these animals , these are disgusting people doing un Godly things all in the name of there peaceful religion how disgusting

jafar00
08-22-2013, 06:49 PM
Not one of these atrocities is condoned by Islam. Just the opposite in fact.

I could post all the evidence from scripture to back that up but you would just ignore it like all the other times. You prefer to listen to right wing hate mongers than Muslims who actually know something about their religion.

aboutime
08-22-2013, 07:00 PM

I could post all the evidence from scripture to back that up but you would just ignore it like all the other times. You prefer to listen to right wing hate mongers than Muslims who actually know something about their religion.

Of course not jafar. Much like your refusal to admit you don't condone Hamas, or Hezbolla.

tailfins
08-22-2013, 08:43 PM

It doesn't faze me. Whether perfectly preserved or made into human hamburger, they are just as dead. Obviously a sound strategic plan needs to be followed to prevent this stuff. Killing off one billion people (all Muslims) just isn't practical.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-22-2013, 09:07 PM
It doesn't faze me. Whether perfectly preserved or made into human hamburger, they are just as dead. Obviously a sound strategic plan needs to be followed to prevent this stuff. Killing off one billion people (all Muslims) just isn't practical. STRANGE, THE MUSLIMS DO NOT CARE TO TAKE THAT APPROACH. THEY ARE 1 BILLION THE REST OF THE WORLD IS ANOTHER 6 BILLION.

http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/
Current World Population
view all people on 1 page > (http://www.7billionworld.com/)

<tbody>

Births today

Births this year

Deaths today

Deaths this year

Population growth today

Population growth this year

</tbody>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- YOU WANT TO BET THAT THE 1 BILLION CAN NOT AND WILL NOT CARE TO KILL OFF THE OTHER 6 BILLION !!?? When its their stated goal they've pursued for over 1400+ years! Consider that with nukes the tens of millions can easily be killed daily. Iran--the muslims will get nukes . Obama works for that to happen..

red state
08-22-2013, 09:14 PM

SERIOUSLY!? You're going to sit there and say that all the many evils displayed in that segment (by the way THANKS Marcus) is by NON-REAL muSLUMS when much of it is from the actual gov. who are supported by the muSLUM citizens? You will also deny that it isn't just a few muSLUM nations (whether gov sanctioned or not) but bay MANY...even MOST muSLUM nations!!!???

Jafart, I'd settle for you simply posting what you "threatened" or hinted in posting....which was the many atrocities equal to those the Marcus so graciously posted to show the FILTH and disgust of YOUR cult!!!! Post away 'PAL'....for ever two or three [Christian, Hindu, etc.] you can find, I'm sure WE can post two or three HUNDRED more such muSLUM atrocities.

Drummond
08-22-2013, 09:15 PM

I suggest to you, Jafar, that your blanket, UTTERLY UNBELIEVABLE denials of what's been in front of your nose, repeatedly, in post after post, thread after thread, is actually OBSCENE.

You support Hamas, a known terrorist organisation, YET you say you DON'T support terrorism !

Is this a sick joke, or what ???

If, as you absurdly claim, none of this is legitimately done in the name of Islam, THEN IN THE FURTHERANCE OF WHAT CAUSE IS IT ALL BEING DONE ?

... AND READ THE HAMAS CHARTER BEFORE YOU ANSWER !!!

aboutime
08-22-2013, 09:17 PM
STRANGE, THE MUSLIMS DO NOT CARE TO TAKE THAT APPROACH. THEY ARE 1 BILLION THE REST OF THE WORLD IS ANOTHER 6 BILLION.

Current World Population

<tbody>
Births today
Births this year

Deaths today
Deaths this year

Population growth today

</tbody>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- YOU WANT TO BET THAT THE 1 BILLION CAN NOT AND WILL NOT CARE TO KILL OFF THE OTHER 6 BILLION !!?? When its their stated goal they've pursued for over 1400+ years! Consider that with nukes the tens of millions can easily be killed daily. Iran--the muslims will get nukes . Obama works for that to happen..

According to the OBAMA NEWS NETWORK. His RED LINE threat to Assad didn't work, and last number of Killings by CW's is at 100,000. Bet Obama and Assad are really proud of their combined PRETEND scare tactics NOBODY believes.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-22-2013, 09:19 PM
I suggest to you, Jafar, that your blanket, UTTERLY UNBELIEVABLE denials of what's been in front of your nose, repeatedly, in post after post, thread after thread, is actually OBSCENE.

You support Hamas, a known terrorist organisation, YET you say you DON'T support terrorism !

If, as you absurdly claim, none of this is legitimately done in the name of Islam, THEN IN THE FURTHERANCE OF WHAT CAUSE IS IT ALL BEING DONE ?

Read the Hamas charter, are you kidding!?? JAFAR RECITIES IT ALONG WITH HIS RUG PRAYERS SIX TIMES A DAY IS MY GUESS.:laugh:

red state
08-22-2013, 09:20 PM

Drummond, you just wasted 5-10 min of your life. Jafart will either ignore you (as he does me) or come up with the same old BULL$#!T! because he is absolutely full of $#!T like most muSLUM scum. To be honest with you, I'm sick of even acknowledging his existence. I've never put anyone on ignore but I believe it is best for me to simply ignore this twisted piece of $#!T.

red state
08-22-2013, 09:29 PM
Like Mr. Cosby, I'm tired (sick and tired) of scum like Jafart and those who make up much of our problems in the USA and around the world. Hope some here appreciate the wise words of Mr. Cosby below. Not all sources posted his remarks about iSLUM and I'm sure they would have deleted any segment about homosexuality (had he piped up about that) so enjoy the words of Mr. Cosby in their entirety.

Bill Cosby "I'm 83 and Tired"
I've worked hard since I was 17. Except for when I was doing my National Service, I put in 50-hour weeks, and didn't call in sick in nearly 40 years. I made a reasonable salary, but I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I worked to get where I am. Given the economy, it looks as though retirement was a bad idea, and I'm tired. Very tired.
I'm tired of being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people who don't have my work ethic. I'm tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it.
I'm tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over some slight offense; Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they aren't "believers"; Muslims burning schools for girls; Muslims stoning teenage rape victims to death for "adultery"; Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Qur'an and Shari'a law tells them to.
I'm tired of being told that out of "tolerance for other cultures" we must let Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries use our oil money to fund mosques and Madrasa Islamic schools to preach hate in Australia , New Zealand , UK, America and Canada , while no one from these countries are allowed to fund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia or any other Arab country to teach love and tolerance..
I'm tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which no one is allowed to debate.
I'm tired of being told that drug addicts have a disease, and I must help support and treat them, and pay for the damage they do. Did a giant germ rush out of a dark alley, grab them, and stuff white powder up their noses or stick a needle in their arm while they tried to fight it off?
I'm tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of all parties talking about innocent mistakes, stupid mistakes or youthful mistakes, when we all know they think their only mistake was getting caught. I'm tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor.
I'm really tired of people who don't take responsibility for their lives and actions. I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination or big-whatever for their problems.
I'm also tired and fed up with seeing young men and women in their teens and early 20's be-deck themselves in tattoos and face studs, thereby making themselves unemployable and claiming money from the Government.
Yes, I'm damn tired. But I'm also glad to be 83.. Because, mostly, I'm not going to have to see the world these people are making. I'm just sorry for my granddaughter and their children. Thank God I'm on the way out and not on the way in. There is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance to make a difference.
“I’m 83 and I'm tired. If you don't agree you are part of the problem!

fj1200
08-22-2013, 09:36 PM
Like Mr. Cosby, I'm tired (sick and tired) of scum like Jafart and those who make up much of our problems in the USA and around the world. Hope some here appreciate the wise words of Mr. Cosby below. Not all sources posted his remarks about iSLUM and I'm sure they would have deleted any segment about homosexuality (had he piped up about that) so enjoy the words of Mr. Cosby in their entirety.

Bill Cosby "I'm 83 and Tired"

Incorrectly Attributed (http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/imtired.asp)

If you got the BOGUS email, it’s time to hit DELETE! (http://billcosby.com/2011/09/if-you-got-the-bogus-email-its-time-to-hit-delete/)

Drummond
08-22-2013, 09:39 PM
Read the Hamas charter, are you kidding!?? JAFAR RECITIES IT ALONG WITH HIS RUG PRAYERS SIX TIMES A DAY IS MY GUESS.:laugh::clap::clap::clap::clap:

.... yes. I'll just bet you're right ....

red state
08-22-2013, 09:41 PM
You are correct sir....hopefully it will not be a spam that will be repeated in my email system. Too bad that he didn't say any of that cuz it was SPOT ON and I agree with EVERYTHING that the ghost writer wrote. In fact, I was just YouTubing that segment and the first video was explaining how Bill was not 83 and that he disagreed with much of what was written (TOO BAD REALLY) but what made me go back and check it out was that I was almost certain that he was not 83. Still, the main factor here was in shedding light on what our problems are (regardless of the source) but I do appreciate someone getting something out of it (even tho it was from a liberal who's only intent was to point out the obvious mistake). Hope you got more out of it than that but I'm sure the tree is hidden by the forest.

fj1200
08-22-2013, 09:42 PM
If only we had to endure postings about Hamas only 6 times per day. That would be progress.

fj1200
08-22-2013, 09:44 PM
Hope you got more out of it than that but I'm sure the tree is hidden by the forest.

I got out of it what was necessary; same crap, same day. Why do I need to read what someone tried to tie to a celebrity when I hear it constantly here?

red state
08-22-2013, 09:46 PM
Progress would be in our ridding ourselves of the evils that the muSLUM cult inflicts upon the entire world....

Drummond
08-22-2013, 09:46 PM
Drummond, you just wasted 5-10 min of your life. Jafart will either ignore you (as he does me) or come up with the same old BULL$#!T! because he is absolutely full of $#!T like most muSLUM scum. To be honest with you, I'm sick of even acknowledging his existence. I've never put anyone on ignore but I believe it is best for me to simply ignore this twisted piece of $#!T.

Yes. You're right, and I know it. Aboutime has made the same basic point, and I acknowledged he was right when he did.

But I was hopping mad when I posted that. I've really had a bellyfull of these sick blanket propagandist denials we get. It insults the truth. It insults everyone who's been a victim of these savageries. It offends core decency !!

It even insults the intelligence of any creature smarter than a baboon.

I was letting off some steam. A waste ? Undoubtedly. But disgust does that to a person ....

red state
08-22-2013, 09:49 PM
Yes. You're right, and I know it. Aboutime has made the same basic point, and I acknowledged he was right when he did.

But I was hopping mad when I posted that. I've really had a bellyfull of these sick blanket propagandist denials we get. It insults the truth. It insults everyone who's been a victim of these savageries. It offends core decency !!

It even insults the intelligence of any creature smarter than a baboon.

I was letting off some steam. A waste ? Undoubtedly. But disgust does that to a person ....

Yes, and then you get the baboons who feel that PROGRESS means that we should stick our heads in the sand....

Drummond
08-22-2013, 09:50 PM
Progress would be in our ridding ourselves of the evils that the muSLUM cult inflicts upon the entire world....:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::goodpostin g::goodposting::goodposting::devilgun::soldier99:: battleship:

Drummond
08-22-2013, 09:51 PM
Yes, and then you get the baboons who feel that PROGRESS means that we should stick our heads in the sand....:clap::clap::clap::clap:

red state
08-22-2013, 09:55 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well, it is the morons who have paved the way for our enemies and if we must post 6 times or 600 times about what they do and what they are then we will. As we well know, their progress is anything but PROGRESS.

red state
08-22-2013, 09:59 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::goodposting::goodpo sting::goodposting::devilgun::soldier99::battleshi p:

Drummond, I personally apologize for not checking the source of that message that spammed my FaceBook page but it was still SPOT ON (regardless of the source). To bad that the mistaken source was the only thing that those who do have their head in the sand got out of that brilliant post. I don't know who said it but it would be grand if such a fantastic account of things came from one who is in office or considering running in 2014. I had truly hoped that Bill Cosby said it cuz I've agreed with much of what he's said in the past and it did sound a great deal like his style of speech.

Drummond
08-22-2013, 10:03 PM
Well, it is the morons who have paved the way for our enemies and if we must post 6 times or 600 times about what they do and what they are then we will. As we well know, their progress is anything but PROGRESS.

If there are those who seriously object to more than a highly restricted number of posts they happen not to like, that's their problem. Nobody forces them to read it.

But I say, the proper message, one that alerts people to what they SHOULD be facing up to, should be made as many times as it needs to be. It's those who want to stifle that message who'd object.

The question is, WHY do they want to do that ?

Anyway, I'm signing off for the night .. just turned 4AM where I am !! Tomorrow is another day ...

red state
08-22-2013, 10:05 PM
If there are those who seriously object to more than a highly restricted number of posts they happen not to like, that's their problem. Nobody forces them to read it.

But I say, the proper message, one that alerts people to what they SHOULD be facing up to, should be made as many times as it needs to be. It's those who want to stifle that message who'd object.

The question is, WHY do they want to do that ?

Anyway, I'm signing off for the night .. just turned 4AM where I am !! Tomorrow is another day ...

Wow! it is tomorrow for you!!!! Enjoyed your posts but I'd prefer you got some shut eye. I'm hitting the hay as well (10:05 here). Good nite ALL.

fj1200
08-22-2013, 10:26 PM
Wow, you guys are like the most awesome-est debaters EVAR!!! It's like listening to Hannity on the radio.

Thanks Sean, you're a great American.
No, you're a great American
Thanks Man :tearsup:
You know who's not a great American?
Who?
Libs
F* YEAH!!!
Thanks for the call, tonight on Fox we're going to talk to some great Americans...

jafar00
08-22-2013, 10:48 PM
Of course not jafar. Much like your refusal to admit you don't condone Hamas, or Hezbolla.

I consider Hezbollah to be scum, and Hamas is starting to annoy me too as recent terrorist attacks in Egypt have been blamed on Hamas by the ruling military body if that is to be believed. The only thing I have ever supported of Hamas was their struggle against Israel to secure the rights of Palestinians to return to their ancestral homes. What more do you want?

jafar00
08-22-2013, 11:04 PM
STRANGE, THE MUSLIMS DO NOT CARE TO TAKE THAT APPROACH. THEY ARE 1 BILLION THE REST OF THE WORLD IS ANOTHER 6 BILLION.

Current World Population

<tbody>
Births today
Births this year

Deaths today
Deaths this year

Population growth today

</tbody>

Newsflash. Muslims already have nukes and have done for quite some time.
Why aren't you dead yet? Conspiracy theory crumbling? :p

SERIOUSLY!? You're going to sit there and say that all the many evils displayed in that segment (by the way THANKS Marcus) is by NON-REAL muSLUMS when much of it is from the actual gov. who are supported by the muSLUM citizens? You will also deny that it isn't just a few muSLUM nations (whether gov sanctioned or not) but bay MANY...even MOST muSLUM nations!!!???

Jafart, I'd settle for you simply posting what you "threatened" or hinted in posting....which was the many atrocities equal to those the Marcus so graciously posted to show the FILTH and disgust of YOUR cult!!!! Post away 'PAL'....for ever two or three [Christian, Hindu, etc.] you can find, I'm sure WE can post two or three HUNDRED more such muSLUM atrocities.

You asked for it.

This is what the US (Christians, Jews and Atheists) did to future generations of Iraqi children with their chemical and radioactive weapons.
http://www.uruknet.de/pic.php?f=22fallujah667669.jpg

And this is what they did to current generations

http://www.chris-floyd.com/march/13.jpg
We know that two Iraqi police officials, Major Ali Ahmed and Colonel Farouq Hussein – both employed by the U.S.-backed Iraqi government – told Reuters that the 11 occupants of the house, including the five children, had been bound and shot in the head before the house was blown up (http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article12379.htm). We know that the U.S.-backed Iraqi police told Reuters that an American helicopter landed on the roof in the early hours of the morning, then the house was blown up, and then the victims were discovered. We know that the U.S.-backed Iraqi police said that an autopsy performed on the bodies found that "all the victims had gunshot wounds to the head." We know that the U.S.-backed Iraqi police said they found "spent American-issue cartridges in the rubble."

Happy now? Searching for that really sucked.

Marcus Aurelius
08-23-2013, 06:52 AM
Newsflash. Muslims already have nukes and have done for quite some time.
Why aren't you dead yet? Conspiracy theory crumbling? :p

You asked for it.

This is what the US (Christians, Jews and Atheists) did to future generations of Iraqi children with their chemical and radioactive weapons.
http://www.uruknet.de/pic.php?f=22fallujah667669.jpg

And this is what they did to current generations

http://www.chris-floyd.com/march/13.jpg
We know that two Iraqi police officials, Major Ali Ahmed and Colonel Farouq Hussein – both employed by the U.S.-backed Iraqi government – told Reuters that the 11 occupants of the house, including the five children, had been bound and shot in the head before the house was blown up (http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article12379.htm). We know that the U.S.-backed Iraqi police told Reuters that an American helicopter landed on the roof in the early hours of the morning, then the house was blown up, and then the victims were discovered. We know that the U.S.-backed Iraqi police said that an autopsy performed on the bodies found that "all the victims had gunshot wounds to the head." We know that the U.S.-backed Iraqi police said they found "spent American-issue cartridges in the rubble."

You're so completely full of shit it's unbelievable. To claim anything like this was that fault of Christians and Jews is ridiculous. That, and your source is as full of shit as you are.

You're a complete waste of this sites bandwidth.

tailfins
08-23-2013, 07:01 AM
I consider Hezbollah to be scum, and Hamas is starting to annoy me too as recent terrorist attacks in Egypt have been blamed on Hamas by the ruling military body if that is to be believed. The only thing I have ever supported of Hamas was their struggle against Israel to secure the rights of Palestinians to return to their ancestral homes. What more do you want?

You should go kill Muslims with tough talk like the rest of groupthink crowd. It's the other side of the coin of "kill 'em with kindness".

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2013, 07:56 AM
Wow, you guys are like the most awesome-est debaters EVAR!!! It's like listening to Hannity on the radio.

Thanks Sean, you're a great American.
No, you're a great American
Thanks Man :tearsup:
You know who's not a great American?
Who?
Libs
F* YEAH!!!
Thanks for the call, tonight on Fox we're going to talk to some great Americans...

When you slow down you just may figure out that they were not debating. In that they were both on the same page and that's not debate. If John says, eggs are bad, and I agree , then we were not debating anything. That's allowed or didn't you know? Remember accuracy counts.;)--Tyr

Gaffer
08-23-2013, 08:04 AM
We know that two Iraqi police officials, Major Ali Ahmed and Colonel Farouq Hussein – both employed by the U.S.-backed Iraqi government – told Reuters that the 11 occupants of the house, including the five children, had been bound and shot in the head before the house was blown up (http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article12379.htm). We know that the U.S.-backed Iraqi police told Reuters that an American helicopter landed on the roof in the early hours of the morning, then the house was blown up, and then the victims were discovered. We know that the U.S.-backed Iraqi police said that an autopsy performed on the bodies found that "all the victims had gunshot wounds to the head." We know that the U.S.-backed Iraqi police said they found "spent American-issue cartridges in the rubble." Happy now? Searching for that really sucked.I see a lot of use of US- backed in that paragraph. And last time I looked we hadn't been in iraq for about two years, they said leave and we did. Helicopters don't land on rooftops unless those rooftops are built for landing. That's movie stuff.As for American made weapons being used to kill innocents, you think AQ and others don't have access to those weapons?Those pictures show nothing but bodies and a deformed baby. I'm sure you spent five minutes looking for something to throw in here to make your case, but its pretty pathetic. The shia and sunni have been fighting in iraq since the US pulled out. Blaming the US for what's going on there now is like blaming Bush for the last five years in this country.

fj1200
08-23-2013, 08:33 AM
When you slow down you just may figure out that they were not debating. In that they were both on the same page and that's not debate. If John says, eggs are bad, and I agree , then we were not debating anything. That's allowed or didn't you know? Remember accuracy counts.;)--Tyr

I know. ;) That was my point. You could speed up a hair and figure that out.

red state
08-23-2013, 08:39 AM

Tyr, in dealing with these leftist and muSLUM scum, you know full well that Dip$#!ts and BULLS#!TTers don't seem to catch on very well but they make great ONE LINER posters, spell checkers, grammar police and LIARS when TRUTH counts. Jafart never asked himself (IF) some of the weapons that the Iraqi folks were working on to use against their own and Israel has any part in the deformities he posted. But HEY, that's OK....(IF) we deem this as the fault of those accursed American or Jew dogs, he'll need to post a few million more to counter the atrocities that muSLUMS do EVERY SINGLE DAY....what a moron in failing to see the VAST forest because of a single tree. Even (IF) this tree of deformities jafart posted was our fault, look AROUND this small, single tree and you'll see the VAST, EVIL forest just as fj will see TRUTH (IF) he pipes down and listens to those who KNOW instead of spout off his ignorant comments and repetitive ONE LINERS that usually has no content....only snide remarks.

Tyr, jafart is as clueless his leftist pal fj and you are 100% correct: We're not debating the facts and if stupidity is the state of mind they prefer then they deserve each other and the freedom that their agenda seeks. That is not what I seek but their ways is most definitely what I fight against....it is what founded our Nation and we will continue to fight their brand of tyranny any chance we get and by any means necessary.

NO DEBATE....

fj1200
08-23-2013, 08:47 AM
... fj will see TRUTH (IF) he pipes down and listens to those who KNOW instead of spout off his ignorant comments and repetitive ONE LINERS that usually has no content....only snide remarks.

Tyr, jafart is as clueless his leftist pal fj and you are 100% correct: We're not debating the facts...

NO DEBATE....

That last part is more true than you'll care to admit. You run from anyone who doesn't share your POV. And considering that you, and your pals, don't really know what a leftie actually is... you discussing what you KNOW is comical. You'll get more than one-liners when you're deserving of more than one-liners. :slap:

red state
08-23-2013, 09:10 AM
http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/signs/blah-blah-0006.gif http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/others/others-197.gif

That last part is more true than you'll care to admit. You run from anyone who doesn't share your POV. And considering that you, and your pals, don't really know what a leftie actually is... you discussing what you KNOW is comical. You'll get more than one-liners when you're deserving of more than one-liners.

http://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-lies.gif

__________________________________________________ __

FOUR LINER.....WOW! GOOD boy!!!! As TYR pretty much commented, accuracy is everything and you are WAY off! Try again....

You would be comical (IF) you and your iSLUMists weren't so dangerous to LIBERYTY. Who's running...I'm not running. I'll post as long as I have to in displaying you and jafart's ignorance. It disgusts me to know that there are those like you out there but evil must be faced....despite how sickening, ignorant and hateful such evils are.

Good day to you, sir.....give your pal jafart YOUR very best. By the way, if I fail to respond to your rants (at least immediately) then it is because I'm busy at work....not running from your so-called debating that is actually and very simply... ignorant rants. You are doing quite well in derailing the thread so address jafart's post and let us know if you agree with him or those such as Gaffer or my post which accurately points out that Iraqi's have played around with chemical weapons long before the US ever came in (and as far as I know, we NEVER used chemical weapsons while in Iraq) but that is neither here nor there.....I asked jafart to send MUCH more before he can even pretend to counter what MARCUS posted. What is sad is that for every 2 or 3 so-called American/Jew caused atrocity jafart can post, I'm sure MARCUS or any one of us can post 2-3 THOUSAND muSLUM atrocities.

Keep the paragraphs coming.....I'm sure it will quickly tire you libbie ONE LINERS out sooner that we Conservatives (who actually care and have zeal for this Nation's well being will). WE don't tire and we don't run so fire away and I'll pick this back up later or am confident that any one of my brothers will continue till I return....

red state
08-23-2013, 09:15 AM
http://i.qkme.me/3p1oi2.jpg

Typical ONE LINER BULL$#!T from the lil' libbie loser lemmings.....

fj1200
08-23-2013, 09:21 AM
http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/signs/blah-blah-0006.gif http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/others/others-197.gif

http://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-lies.gif

__________________________________________________ __

FOUR LINER.....WOW! GOOD boy!!!! As TYR pretty much commented, accuracy is everything and you are WAY off! Try again....

You would be comical (IF) you and your iSLUMists weren't so dangerous to LIBERYTY. Who's running...I'm not running. I'll post as long as I have to in displaying you and jafart's ignorance. It disgusts me to know that there are those like you out there but evil must be faced....despite how sickening, ignorant and hateful such evils are.

Good day to you, sir.....give your pal jafart YOUR very best. By the way, if I fail to respond to your rants (at least immediately) then it is because I'm busy at work....not running from your so-called debating that is actually and very simply... ignorant rants. You are doing quite well in derailing the thread so address jafart's post and let us know if you agree with him or those such as Gaffer or my post which accurately points out that Iraqi's have played around with chemical weapons long before the US ever came in (and as far as I know, we NEVER used chemical weapsons while in Iraq) but that is neither here nor there.....I asked jafart to send MUCH more before he can even pretend to counter what MARCUS posted. What is sad is that for every 2 or 3 so-called American/Jew caused atrocity jafart can post, I'm sure MARCUS or any one of us can post 2-3 THOUSAND muSLUM atrocities.

Keep the paragraphs coming.....I'm sure it will quickly tire you libbie ONE LINERS out sooner that we Conservatives (who actually care and have zeal for this Nation's well being will). WE don't tire and we don't run so fire away and I'll pick this back up later or am confident that any one of my brothers will continue till I return....

And I rant? :laugh: You could amaze and astound us all by exhibiting your accuracy and pointing out my "libbie-ness." And FWIW, I rarely agree with Jafar, my desire is to see some actual honest debating occur here but sadly it rarely happens when the "Muzzy" fervor gets going. BTW, I have no "iSLUMists," you might know that if you could actually comprehend my posts rather than your preconceptions.

fj1200
08-23-2013, 09:23 AM
Typical ONE LINER BULL$#!T from the lil' libbie loser lemmings.....

Sometimes typical RANT BS deserves no more.

Drummond
08-23-2013, 11:57 AM

Hamas is only 'starting' to annoy you ??

I see why. You're afraid that terrorism is directed by them at MUSLIMS in Egypt, that Muslims might be killed or injured. Now, we can't have that, can we ?

Firing thousands of rockets at Israel, ah, that's different, eh ?? Your 'annoyance' at Hamas evidently hadn't gotten started during any of THAT, had it ??

You say 'The only thing I have ever supported of Hamas was their struggle against Israel'. Well yes, exactly. So tell me, HOW did Hamas choose to 'struggle' against Israel ?

Let ME tell YOU.

-- WITH ROCKETS

-- WITH BOMBS

-- WITH SUICIDE BOMBERS, SOMETIMES SACRIFICING YOUNG CHILDREN AS THE ENFORCED BOMBERS.

BY SUPPORTING HAMAS'S STRUGGLE, THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SUPPORTING.

YOU ASK WHAT MORE ANY OF US CAN WANT. WELL, IT'S SIMPLE. STOP SUPPORTING TERRORISM !

aboutime
08-23-2013, 12:34 PM
Hamas is only 'starting' to annoy you ??

I see why. You're afraid that terrorism is directed by them at MUSLIMS in Egypt, that Muslims might be killed or injured. Now, we can't have that, can we ?

Firing thousands of rockets at Israel, ah, that's different, eh ?? Your 'annoyance' at Hamas evidently hadn't gotten started during any of THAT, had it ??

You say 'The only thing I have ever supported of Hamas was their struggle against Israel'. Well yes, exactly. So tell me, HOW did Hamas choose to 'struggle' against Israel ?

Let ME tell YOU.

-- WITH ROCKETS

-- WITH BOMBS

-- WITH SUICIDE BOMBERS, SOMETIMES SACRIFICING YOUNG CHILDREN AS THE ENFORCED BOMBERS.

BY SUPPORTING HAMAS'S STRUGGLE, THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SUPPORTING.

YOU ASK WHAT MORE ANY OF US CAN WANT. WELL, IT'S SIMPLE. STOP SUPPORTING TERRORISM !

Sir Drummond. From what I see above. Jafar has now admitted his admiration of Hamas, and even expects us to accept his attempt to place specific Conditions on his admiration of Hamas.

That's like saying The Boston strangler was actually a REALLY NICE GUY, despite his murders.

red state
08-23-2013, 01:05 PM
Newsflash.

....................:lol::lame2::lol:............. ........

HA! I bet that really sucked for you....I'd hate to try and outdo Marcus with all the info and photos that came easy for him when you have to search high and low for something in defense of your precious muSLUMs and what you come up with is simply BULL$#!T and not something Americans or Jews did at all.

TRY AGAIN jafart....I'll cheer you on but I'm sure you'll FAIL miserably. I'll tell you what; dig up and send us some incidents where Christians BBQ'd, hung, beheaded or raped any muSLUMS. Send the link as well cuz I do know of some retaliative incidents where some Buddhists gave the muSLUMS what they dished out and more. Eye for an eye and all that good stuff. What Marcus sent was muSLUMS simply being muSLUMS and drawing FIRST BLOOD...

http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/respect/respect-059.gifGo jafart....jew can duet, mon!!!!

red state
08-23-2013, 01:16 PM
"I'm tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over some slight offense; Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they aren't "believers"; Muslims burning schools for girls; Muslims stoning teenage rape victims to death for "adultery"; Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Qur'an and Shari'a law tells them to.

I'm tired of being told that out of "tolerance for other cultures" we must let Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries use our oil money to fund mosques and Madrasa Islamic schools to preach hate in Australia , New Zealand , UK, America and Canada , while no one from these countries are allowed to fund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia or any other Arab country to teach love and tolerance."

~Robert A. Hall

RIGHT ON ROB!!! You may not have gotten much right but you were right on with the above...DID YOU GET ALL THAT jafar????

tailfins
08-23-2013, 07:36 PM
Progress would be in our ridding ourselves of the evils that the muSLUM cult inflicts upon the entire world....

My mom hated Germans with the same template you hate Muslims until she passed away less than 10 years ago. Could someone tell me the exact year we substituted Muslim for German? Apparently at some point is became OK to be nice to Germans again. Or am I supposed to hate ALL Germans and ALL Muslims now? This is confusing. If I stop hating Germans, will that make me a NAZI sympathizer? Just asking.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2013, 07:42 PM
My mom hated Germans with the same template you hate Muslims until she passed away less than 10 years ago. Could someone tell me the exact year we substituted Muslim for German? Apparently at some point is became OK to be nice to Germans again. Or am I supposed to hate ALL Germans and ALL Muslims now? This is confusing. If I stop hating Germans, will that make me a NAZI sympathizer? Just asking. I suggest that you feel free to either hate or love whatever trips your trigger. I do not give power to other people to -TELL- me what I can and can not hate. And I really, really ---hate--- people that believe I should! :laugh:---Tyr

aboutime
08-23-2013, 07:58 PM
My mom hated Germans with the same template you hate Muslims until she passed away less than 10 years ago. Could someone tell me the exact year we substituted Muslim for German? Apparently at some point is became OK to be nice to Germans again. Or am I supposed to hate ALL Germans and ALL Muslims now? This is confusing. If I stop hating Germans, will that make me a NAZI sympathizer? Just asking.

Sounds like You...tailfins. Created that so-called excuse you call a Template, giving you some weird feeling of security to admit you hate someone you disagree with.

Truth is. I'm German. Born in Pennsylvania to Dutch (German) ancestry. And I never learned to hate anyone as much as you seem to feel you need to, in order to excuse yourself.

Drummond
08-23-2013, 08:44 PM

Sorry ... I don't understand. Are you saying that, TODAY, Germans are Nazis, or Nazi sympathisers ? That there's been no change in the German people since Hitler's Reich ??

As for Muslims, I thought it had been established, not least on this forum, that Muslims identified with Hitler's anti-Semitism (.. and he with theirs ... Arab delegations used to be invited to Reich conferences and such, I understand ..).

The Germans have moved on. They are not the Nazis they once were, generations ago. BUT, what of Muslims ? Have THEY moved on from their anti-Semitism ??

Ask Ahmadinejad. Ask Al Qaeda. Ask a whole alphabet soup of terrorist organisations, each of which would love to see the State of Israel driven into the sea.

Ask, in fact, Jafar's Hamas buddies what THEY think .. or instead, to save time and effort, read their Charter. I'm sure you'll emerge from such a study with a 'warm, fuzzy feeling' about so-called 'Palestinian' 'good-fellowship' .... !!

Then again, you might even ask Jafar to be candid about his OWN thoughts. Tailfins, try finding even one post from Jafar where he had anything GOOD, no matter how minor, to say about Jews.

However ... he has been supportive of what Jafar has been pleased to call 'the Hamas struggle' .. very definitely !! And as I said before, JUST HOW HAS THAT SO-CALLED 'STRUGGLE' MANIFESTED ITSELF ?

Tailfins, who you choose to hate, or why, is your business, not mine. I nevertheless suggest to you that, in making whatever decisions you deem appropriate, you approach your task with some degree of objective realism.

Hopefully I've been able to assist you in that regard.

tailfins
08-23-2013, 08:51 PM
Sorry ... I don't understand. Are you saying that, TODAY, Germans are Nazis, or Nazi sympathisers ? That there's been no change in the German people since Hitler's Reich ??

As for Muslims, I thought it had been established, not least on this forum, that Muslims identified with Hitler's anti-Semitism (.. and he with theirs ... Arab delegations used to be invited to Reich conferences and such, I understand ..).

The Germans have moved on. They are not the Nazis they once were, generations ago. BUT, what of Muslims ? Have THEY moved on from their anti-Semitism ??

Ask Ahmadinejad. Ask Al Qaeda. Ask a whole alphabet soup of terrorist organisations, each of which would love to see the State of Israel driven into the sea.

Ask, in fact, Jafar's Hamas buddies what THEY think .. or instead, to save time and effort, read their Charter. I'm sure you'll emerge from such a study with a 'warm, fuzzy feeling' about so-called 'Palestinian' 'good-fellowship' .... !!

Then again, you might even ask Jafar to be candid about his OWN thoughts. Tailfins, try finding even one post from Jafar where he had anything GOOD, no matter how minor, to say about Jews.

However ... he has been supportive of the 'Hamas struggle' .. very definitely !! And as I said before, JUST HOW HAS THAT SO-CALLED 'STRUGGLE' MANIFESTED ITSELF ?

Tailfins, who you choose to hate, or why, is your business, not mine. I nevertheless suggest to you that, in making whatever decisions you deem appropriate, you approach your task with some degree of objective realism.

Hopefully I've been able to assist you in that regard.

So far Jafar knows I have good things to say about Jews, Muslims, Gays, Bikers and basically groups that get routinely shunned. He hasn't taken me to task for it so far. I have my opinion, people's reaction to it is on them.

red state
08-23-2013, 08:52 PM

Was not the German people our enemy at the time? Is not our biggest threat coming from the muSLUMs (including the 'ONE' in OUR White House? Have the muSLUMS not brought a certain amount of hate upon themselves while they praised the success of those who crashed CIVILIAN jets into our Pentagon, TWIN TOWERS? Are not the Germans a model for the world to follow (to a certain extent)? I mean, they make great cars, they have the ability and power to bail out other European nations who are not all that wise, and have YET to tell me who I can or can not follow or worship. On the other hand, the muSLUMS in MOST muSLUM countries, kill Christians on a daily basis for simply believing differently than the muSLUM cult. In fact, they've done so for centuries and were even in alliance with the NAZIS (now that you so cleverly brought Germany into the equation).

Get your facts JACK and try to grow a little common sense before spouting off something that will only leave you looking less than stupid. Yes, you mom probably had good reason to hate Germans....or, as my grandfather, JAPS but he didn't and most people don't because the Germans and the Japs are not all under the mindless control of a cult. They do what they do and prosper (without trying to bring others to a certain level or way of thinking). Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it...or get off the junk and open your eyes for once.

Am I wrong here? If so, would someone (besides a liberal who obviously couldn't distinguish their butt from a hole in the ground) please correct me or simply give me a BIG, standing :clap:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2013, 09:00 PM
So far Jafar knows I have good things to say about Jews, Muslims, Gays, Bikers and basically groups that get routinely shunned. He hasn't taken me to task for it so far. I have my opinion, people's reaction to it is on them. Yet you failed to mention Christians and Whites that are now very, very discriminated against. Its just that we don't cry about like ffing babies . -Tyr

tailfins
08-23-2013, 09:02 PM
Was not the German people our enemy at the time? Is not our biggest threat coming from the muSLUMs (including the 'ONE' in OUR White House? Have the muSLUMS not brought a certain amount of hate upon themselves while they praised the success of those who crashed CIVILIAN jets into our Pentagon, TWIN TOWERS? Are not the Germans a model for the world to follow (to a certain extent)? I mean, they make great cars, they have the ability and power to bail out other European nations who are not all that wise, and have YET to tell me who I can or can not follow or worship. On the other hand, the muSLUMS in MOST muSLUM countries, kill Christians on a daily basis for simply believing differently than the muSLUM cult. In fact, they've done so for centuries and were even in alliance with the NAZIS (now that you so cleverly brought Germany into the equation).

Get your facts JACK and try to grow a little common sense before spouting off something that will only leave you looking less than stupid. Yes, you mom probably had good reason to hate Germans....or, as my grandfather, JAPS but he didn't and most people don't because the Germans and the Japs are not all under the mindless control of a cult. They do what they do and prosper (without trying to bring others to a certain level or way of thinking). Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it...or get off the junk and open your eyes for once.

Am I wrong here? If so, would someone (besides a liberal who obviously couldn't distinguish their butt from a hole in the ground) please correct me or simply give me a BIG, standing :clap:

Those who are confident in their point of view don't need to insult.

Drummond
08-23-2013, 09:14 PM
Those who are confident in their point of view don't need to insult.

Or perhaps Red State gave you an honest reaction to a post which had provoked it ??

Try reading the posts which appear here with an objective eye.

aboutime
08-23-2013, 09:15 PM

It really does sound like tailfins...if we could see him/her. Would also appear to be Obama's son, or daughter too! like those gun toting kids who have killed an Australian Baseball player, and a World War II Okinawa Veteran.
Someone always looking for an excuse to blame someone else for his or her being so Miserable, Frustrated, and Ignorant.
Sounds like the uneducated, as directed by their Messiah, are following through with the old fashioned Blame people for the treatment of people who arrived here TWO HUNDRED years ago on boats, and became slaves.
REPARATIONS ARE COMING. And the Boat across the Atlantic should be waiting at the pier for those who complain the most about how terrible life in this nation IS.. by their hand.

Drummond
08-23-2013, 09:16 PM
Yet you failed to mention Christians and Whites that are now very, very discriminated against. Its just that we don't cry about like ffing babies . -Tyr:clap::clap::clap::clap:

... and I missed that very point ! Thanks, Tyr. I was considering posting something relatively upbeat in response to Tailfins - but your reply is better !

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2013, 09:22 PM
Or perhaps Red State gave you an honest reaction to a post which had provoked it ??

Try reading the posts which appear here with an objective eye. I can vouch that redstate gave an honest reaction. I've never seen him give any other kind myself. He is just like you my friend , in giving exactly that when he posts. Some here wouldn't understand but it's called------------INTEGRITY..- :beer:-Tyr

Drummond
08-23-2013, 09:29 PM
So far Jafar knows I have good things to say about Jews, Muslims, Gays, Bikers and basically groups that get routinely shunned. He hasn't taken me to task for it so far. I have my opinion, people's reaction to it is on them.

I've decided to go ahead with my intended post - though Tyr's reaction to you was spot on, Tailfins.

... so ....

Tailfins, that last part of your post is perfectly fair, and I respect it. That said, of course, exactly the same applies to those with opinions sharply differing from your own.

And you should be mindful of a post's potential to provoke. If people react to that potential, the responsibility for that surely rests with the provocation ?

On the first part of your post ... well, I suggest to you that a good propagandist doesn't go in with all guns blazing. My belief is that Jafar would be delighted to see to it that your opinions exactly match his own. However, to achieve that, he'd have to take time out, pick his moments, not rush the process of aligning you with his mindset. A good propagandist deals with its target audience in its own terms, tailoring the effort to the needs of the moment.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But I don't think so. Whatever latitude given so far in the process will not be extended indefinitely. If I'm right and Jafar is inclined to make the effort, I believe that, over time, Jafar will advance arguments he intends you to be moved by, persuaded by.

And Jafar's total absence of ONE WORD to say about Jews that is 'good' will remain an unbroken record of his.

tailfins
08-24-2013, 09:43 AM
I've decided to go ahead with my intended post - though Tyr's reaction to you was spot on, Tailfins.

... so ....

Tailfins, that last part of your post is perfectly fair, and I respect it. That said, of course, exactly the same applies to those with opinions sharply differing from your own.

And you should be mindful of a post's potential to provoke. If people react to that potential, the responsibility for that surely rests with the provocation ?

On the first part of your post ... well, I suggest to you that a good propagandist doesn't go in with all guns blazing. My belief is that Jafar would be delighted to see to it that your opinions exactly match his own. However, to achieve that, he'd have to take time out, pick his moments, not rush the process of aligning you with his mindset. A good propagandist deals with its target audience in its own terms, tailoring the effort to the needs of the moment.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But I don't think so. Whatever latitude given so far in the process will not be extended indefinitely. If I'm right and Jafar is inclined to make the effort, I believe that, over time, Jafar will advance arguments he intends you to be moved by, persuaded by.

And Jafar's total absence of ONE WORD to say about Jews that is 'good' will remain an unbroken record of his.

I think you misunderstand my position of this issue: To individually treat Muslims like anyone else. However, if there is a good military reason to kill many that happen to be Muslim, don't discriminate then either. I'm in favor of a well thought out military and intelligence effort that leads to victory and safety for the US. When that safety is achieved, dismantle the activity that burdens the average American, starting at the airport.