PDA

View Full Version : Bradley Manning says he wants to live as a woman

jimnyc
08-22-2013, 11:09 AM
Inside the mind of a warped criminal, I suppose. I also suppose his "roommates" will be happy to see "her".

FORT MEADE, Md. (AP) — Bradley Manning plans to live as a woman named Chelsea and wants to begin hormone therapy as soon as possible, the soldier said Thursday, a day after being sentenced to 35 years in prison for sending classified material to WikiLeaks.

Manning announced the decision in a written statement provided to NBC's "Today" show, asking supporters to refer to him by his new name and the feminine pronoun. The statement was signed "Chelsea E. Manning."

"As I transition into this next phase of my life, I want everyone to know the real me. I am Chelsea Manning. I am a female. Given the way that I feel, and have felt since childhood, I want to begin hormone therapy as soon as possible," the statement read.

Manning's defense attorney David Coombs told "Today" in an interview that he is hoping officials at the military prison in Fort Leavenworth, Kan., will accommodate Manning's request for hormone therapy.

"If Fort Leavenworth does not, then I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure they are forced to do so," Coombs said.

Coombs did not respond to phone and email messages from The Associated Press on Thursday.

Manning's struggle with gender identity disorder — the sense of being a woman trapped in a man's body — was key to the defense.

Attorneys had presented evidence of Manning's struggle with gender identity, including a photo of the soldier in a blond wig and lipstick sent to a therapist.

http://news.yahoo.com/bradley-manning-says-wants-live-woman-120700028.html

Voted4Reagan
08-22-2013, 11:53 AM
He'll be a girl in Prison.... weather he has the hormones or not.

Abbey Marie
08-22-2013, 12:06 PM
Oh, so as soon as he is faced with prison, he decides to make things as difficult as possible for the prison authorities. Why am I not surprised?

jimnyc
08-22-2013, 12:22 PM
They should also put him in solitary confinement if issues arise, for his own safety of course. :)

logroller
08-22-2013, 12:48 PM
Iv always thought of myself as man of leisure, like that most interesting man guy on the dos X commercials...I've always felt that way. So, should I get convicted and force my jailers to provide for me cars and travel? I'll wait and see how this pans out for manning.

Marcus Aurelius
08-22-2013, 12:49 PM
Manning and his attorney are nuts. I posted this in the other thread, and in addition to the hormone therapy, they both fully expect Obama to issue a full pardon.

logroller
08-22-2013, 12:58 PM
Manning and his attorney are nuts. I posted this in the other thread, and in addition to the hormone therapy, they both fully expect Obama to issue a full pardon.
Shush up. I've got my own agenda riding on this one-- a life of leisure on the governments dime-- welfare for those who don't need it :idea: truth be told its just a pyramid scheme, but I'm getting in early. :laugh2:

Drummond
08-22-2013, 01:50 PM
They should also put him in solitary confinement if issues arise, for his own safety of course. :)

... a pity. He has some lessons to learn.

aboutime
08-22-2013, 01:51 PM
Obviously Manning doesn't want to be accused of being a Homosexual in Levenworth. So, switching before entering the Female Free Zone of Prison for him/her. Seems to be an Offensive move as he must be thinking. If I'm gonna be raped every day of my life. Why not enjoy it as a wannabe Female.

And...As a Taxpayer. Nobody has my permission to grant him any SEX CHANGE operation.

He BETRAYED This Nation with his actions.

Now. I want to pay him back by saying not only "NO!" But...."HELL NO!"

Abbey Marie
08-22-2013, 03:22 PM
Traitorous acts + Desire for sex change from male to female = Firing squad shoots off his testicles. Everyone wins, no?

aboutime
08-22-2013, 03:37 PM
Traitorous acts + Desire for sex change from male to female = Firing squad shoots off his testicles. Everyone wins, no?

Abbey. And, just to be sure the job is done right. That would take TWO shots to be fair both Left, and Right are pleased equally.

Voted4Reagan
08-22-2013, 10:54 PM
remember folks....

Pvt. Manning will serve his sentence at the USDB @ Ft. Leavenworth.

The Military Disciplinary Barracks are different than the US Penitentiary.

tailfins
08-23-2013, 07:10 AM

That won't happen. To understand Obama, look through the lens of Hugo Chavez. Manning's REAL crime is betraying Obama.

Voted4Reagan
08-23-2013, 07:47 AM
The Army said today that it will NOT assist Pvt. Manning with his gender reassignment.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/wikileaker_manning_jail_bird_220V0T0FH06aNnUnJY5Kc M

Go Army!!! Way to lay down the law!

NOT ON OUR DIME!!!

CSM
08-23-2013, 07:49 AM
remember folks....

Pvt. Manning will serve his sentence at the USDB @ Ft. Leavenworth.

The Military Disciplinary Barracks are different than the US Penitentiary.

Yep. Clearly,this transgender thing is an attempt to keep Manning out of USDB which is where the military sends its worst of the worst ... not a nice place. The facility has no capability to perform such medical procedures. I also bet that they will say such procedures are not medically necessary and therefore not allowable if he does end up there. He may end up female cosmetically but I highly doubt he will end up that way physically unless Obamacare foots the bill and the DoJ and Congress intervene.

Perianne
08-23-2013, 10:02 AM
Oh, so as soon as he is faced with prison, he decides to make things as difficult as possible for the prison authorities. Why am I not surprised?

That's because he is a little bitch.

Perianne
08-23-2013, 10:03 AM

Beating them off with a ball peen hammer would work, too.

Marcus Aurelius
08-23-2013, 10:39 AM
Abbey. And, just to be sure the job is done right. That would take TWO shots to be fair both Left, and Right are pleased equally.

A good marksman could do it in one shot. Or, they could use a shotgun. I'm good with either.

Marcus Aurelius
08-23-2013, 10:40 AM

You mean a ball penis hammer, right?

Perianne
08-23-2013, 10:45 AM

You mean a ball penis hammer, right?

You want the military to "beat off" his penis? Don't guys like that?

Drummond
08-23-2013, 11:43 AM
You want the military to "beat off" his penis? Don't guys like that?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

aboutime
08-23-2013, 12:38 PM
Or......we could allow Manning some great

"ad-VISE" 5410 for his desires to become the Prison Biatch.

Squeezable Self-Destruction!