PDA

View Full Version : Obama’s Brother Finance Officer for Muslim Brotherhood

Jeff
08-22-2013, 02:20 PM
OK Obama's brother isn't doesn't just have tires with the brotherhood he is a officer, I wonder why this didn't come out 5 years ago :rolleyes:

One reason for the Obama Administration’s support of the terrorist umbrella group the Muslim Brotherhood is that President Obama’s half-brother Malik Obama is a finance officer in charge of the Brotherhood’s international investments, according to an official of the Egyptian Supreme Court.
Tehani el-Gebali, vice president of the Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt, said in a speech reported on Egyptian television that she would like “to inform the American people that their president’s brother Obama is one of the architects of the major investments of the Muslim Brotherhood.”

http://godfatherpolitics.com/12243/obamas-brother-finance-officer-for-muslim-brotherhood-egyptian-official/#jqA5jEP209rpdVoD.99

Gaffer
08-22-2013, 03:15 PM
Hopefully the egyptians will lock his ass up with the rest of them. What will the DIC do then?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-22-2013, 08:40 PM
OK Obama's brother isn't doesn't just have tires with the brotherhood he is a officer, I wonder why this didn't come out 5 years ago :rolleyes:

One reason for the Obama Administration’s support of the terrorist umbrella group the Muslim Brotherhood is that President Obama’s half-brother Malik Obama is a finance officer in charge of the Brotherhood’s international investments, according to an official of the Egyptian Supreme Court.
Tehani el-Gebali, vice president of the Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt, said in a speech reported on Egyptian television that she would like “to inform the American people that their president’s brother Obama is one of the architects of the major investments of the Muslim Brotherhood.”

http://godfatherpolitics.com/12243/obamas-brother-finance-officer-for-muslim-brotherhood-egyptian-official/#jqA5jEP209rpdVoD.99 Obama his admin and most of his supporters all turds in a sewer. Even those not turds are already tainted . Would anybody pick up anything in a sewer and eat it. Think of Obama and his minions like that and a person is on the right path. The sewer is shit from one end to the other, same as is Obama. --Tyr

tailfins
08-22-2013, 08:58 PM
Hopefully the egyptians will lock his ass up with the rest of them. What will the DIC do then?

DIC? Difference In Conditions coverage? So he's the Muslim Brotherhood's insurance underwriter. That's good to know.

Gaffer
08-23-2013, 08:32 AM
DIC? Difference In Conditions coverage? So he's the Muslim Brotherhood's insurance underwriter. That's good to know.

I didn't catch the I. I usually spell it DiC. Dictator in Charge. You been skipping my posts lately?