PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Jackson, White House Tepid Responses on Lane Murder Spur Race Debate

Jeff
08-22-2013, 10:04 PM
Yes this is about the white athlete shot and killed and yes it deserves its own thread ( I think anyway if the mods feel different feel free to move it ) seems Obama or the WH hasn't even heard of this case and don't want to comment because they don't want to get ahead of the investigation , you have got to be kidding me, do yall remember I don't know all the details but the police acted stupidly or how about if I had a son these where not comments made before the investigation was done? yes this administration is so racist they make Fred Sanford look like a alter boy ( and at least Fred was funny )

The murder of Australian Christopher Lane by three "bored" Oklahoma teens last week has set off a firestorm of controversy about what role race played in the shooting, and now the White House and Rev. Jesse Jackson are taking heat for their treatment of the crime.

Prosecutors say the teen suspects shot and killed Lane "for fun" Friday (http://www.newsmax.com/thewire/bored-teens-shoot-christopher-lane/2013/08/20/id/521316) while he was out for a jog in Duncan, Okla. Lane, 22, of Melbourne, Australia, was in the U.S. attending Oklahoma's East Central University on a baseball scholarship.

"They saw Christopher go by, and one of them said: 'There's our target,'" Police Chief Danny Ford told reporters Monday. "The boy who has talked to us said, 'We were bored and didn't have anything to do, so we decided to kill somebody.'"

Chancey Allen Luna, 16, and 15-year-old James Francis Edwards Jr. were charged with first-degree murder, while 17-year-old Michael Dewayne Jones, who police say drove the getaway car, was charged with using a vehicle in the discharge of a weapon and with accessory to first-degree murder after the fact.

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/christopher-lane-murder-jackson-response/2013/08/22/id/521717?s=al&promo_code=149F2-1

Thunderknuckles
08-23-2013, 08:22 AM
The WH is lying. They know all about this case as well as some of the other recent black initiated violent crimes that have occurred since the Zimmerman trial. They won't address it because it doesn't fit the narrative.
I'll give Jesse Jackson credit for at least acknowledging it but his response to it gets a virtual kick in the nuts from me.

Jeff
08-23-2013, 08:41 AM
The WH is lying. They know all about this case as well as some of the other recent black initiated violent crimes that have occurred since the Zimmerman trial. They won't address it because it doesn't fit the narrative.
I'll give Jesse Jackson credit for at least acknowledging it but his response to it gets a virtual kick in the nuts from me.

How right you are and the fact that they say they wont respond until after the investigation to me that is the real kick in the Nads , this administration is so racist it makes Jackson and Sharpton look good

aboutime
08-23-2013, 02:19 PM
We all know by now. Whenever Obama and Company are asked important questions like this. They have been trained...even brainwashed into an Instant Response of "Can't respond. It's an Ongoing Investigation".

That's always easier than telling another Lie to cover up any previous lies until everyone under Obama mutually agree's on Which Lie sounds the most convincing until the next Lie is stated.