PDA

View Full Version : This Homeland Security Employee Is Preparing for a Coming Race War

Jeff
08-23-2013, 07:33 AM
I think it is wise to be preparing for a race war, think about it when a federal employee can have a site like this even if the Feds say they didn't know how bad it was they did OK it , then that shows just how racist this Government is and heck yea that will lead to a race war .Could you imagine a fedral worker having a site about white supremacy :laugh: he would of been thrown out of his job so fast and every media outlet would of cover the story.

A Department of Homeland Security employee who works on, among other things, the procurement of guns and ammunition for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, spends his nights and weekends preparing for a coming race war and advocating for anti-gay causes, according to a new report from the Southern Poverty Law Center (http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2013/08/21/dhs-employee-promotes-race-war-in-spare-time-advocates-mass-murder-of-whites/#.UhUrdElWfjY.twitter). Meet Ayo Kimathi, a.k.a. “the Irritated Genie," who told his bosses at the DHS that his anti-white, anti-gay site, "War is on the Horizon," was just an entertainment site that sells concert and lecture videos. You see, DHS employees, even those with office jobs like Kimathi's, have to get outside activities approved by their supervisors, according to the SPLC. Kimathi's former supervisor told the watchdog group, which tracks hate speech and groups in the U.S., that despite her former employee's banal description of his extracurricular activities, the actual content of the site left her "stunned." She continued: “To see the hate, to know that he is a federal employee, it bothered me." She added that had Kimathi's site been accurately described to the agency, there's no way the DHS would have signed off on it. Possibly to keep his bosses from looking up his work, Kimathi used only the site's acronym, WOH, in his permission request. In addition to his involvement in the purchase of ICE supplies, Kimathi also had a public profile for the agency, speaking at vendor events. As "Irritated Genie," Kimathi also has a public profile as a black supremacist advocate.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/08/homeland-security-employee-moonlights-race-warrior/68600/

Jeff
08-24-2013, 06:54 AM
Yes a friend of a friend knows a guy that works for them and I clearly asked why all the ammo and he said the Government is expecting a race war very soon ( OK Not knew news most of us figured that out) but I have been predicting this since Obama took office and have been called crazy but here we are at the brinks of it, my question is with blacks thinking killing whites right now is a game ( how many white folks died this week ?) hasn't this war already kind of begun but yet not a shot has been fired by our Government so is all that ammo the Government bought waiting on the whites to fight back , why hell yea it is, with a racist president you know that is exactly what he is doing ( predicted that as well ) Personally ( JMO) I feel this war is right around the corner , think about it Obama wants our guns , there is a major push for it, if we can't protect ourselves than the government can bring things under control pretty quick, but here is the problem the blacks doing the killings right now are thugs with illegal guns do ya really think they will turn there's in , so good idea if you are either a idiot or a racist and personally I think this Gov is a latter of the two .

revelarts
08-24-2013, 07:03 AM
i see...

Gaffer
08-24-2013, 07:21 AM
Well Jeff I agree with you a war is coming. Not necessarily a race war. We have a black supremest in office and he will use his thugs to get more power. The thugs are todays brown shirts. Useful idiots to stir people up. He wants the people to fight back so he has an excuse for more power grabbing.