PDA

View Full Version : Something Wrong Here: New York City Once Again Favors the Criminal

Jeff
08-23-2013, 08:04 AM
Well somethings never change, once when I was a lot younger and still living in the N.E. we where riding through NYC ( somewhere between China town and little Italy , well we had went through both, but heck I was a kid and we where riding so no I don't know the exact place ) but we came up on a car on the shoulder broke down and it appeared it was a woman by herself , knowing the area was bad we pulled over and walked back to her , she had the windows up and the doors locked it took us a bit just to get her to crack her window ( this woman was scared to death ) well we finally assured her we weren't going to hurt her and she opened the window a bit further but was still very cautious ( seems we where in a much worse area than we thought ) but while talking to her a cop car pulled up and told us we couldn't park the bikes there , we told the cops ( 3 sitting in the front seat ) what was going on and asked them to call for a wrecker and wait with this woman ( well if ya seen the picture of Howie in the introduction or steel cage that is what the cop in the middle looked like and his response to us " in the best gay voice ya can think of " was are yall crazy this is a terrible area I am not sitting here . So we made sure they had called a tow truck and we waited with her till it got there like 2 hours later , but this is how the police in NYC use to be or so I thought apparently they are still a bunch of spineless pussies. And let me be fair here and add some are spineless pussies because I have seen many cops working the streets the last time I was up there that use to never happen back in the day, they use to walk the streets like 8 in a group and where scared to death.

Today I read a story that I found infuriating. Apparently there was a man on a subway train in NYC that was attacked by knife wielding maniac and murderer Maksim Gelman. Fortunately for him, Joseph Lozito had some Mixed Martial Arts training. He also sports a very large physical frame and he was able to disarm and restrain the guy that was trying to kill him until the cops showed up. Now this is the part that I find completely infuriating: according to a lawsuit that a NYC judge threw out of the court, the cops were already on the train and hid inside the motorman’s car because they thought the criminal had a gun.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/something-wrong-here-new-york-city-once-again-favors-the-criminals/