PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama Good for Black Americans?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2013, 09:40 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-good-black-americans-070000879.html Buried in a New York Times story about the economy was this arresting statistic: Median family income for black Americans has declined a whopping 10.9 percent during the Obama administration. It has declined for other groups as well — 3.6 percent for non-Hispanic whites and 4.5 percent for Hispanics - but the figure for blacks is huge. This decline does not include losses suffered during the financial crisis and the recession that followed, but it instead measures declines since June 2009, when the recession officially ended. Black poverty is up, employment is down and wealth is down. The dissolution of the black family continues unabated, with 72.3 percent of black children born to unmarried mothers. Black males constitute just 6 percent of the population yet comprise more than 40 percent of those incarcerated in state and federal prisons and jails. One-third of black men aged 20 to 29 are in the purview of the criminal justice system (incarcerated or on probation or parole).
The press resolutely ignores these figures, while the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party in Hollywood serves up distorted history to distract and pacify the public. The latest entry appears to be "The Butler," which misrepresents President Reagan (as I gather from those who've seen it) as, at best, insensitive to blacks, and at worst as racist. Eugene Allen, the actual White House butler on whom the film is supposedly based, kept signed photos of Ronald and Nancy Reagan in his living room (pictures of the other presidents he had served hung in the basement). ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ^^^^ This was what black Americans voted a second time to get again.They must love eating a second shat sandwich. Too damn stupid to even know when they are deliberately being shafted!!! Yes, that's right I called then stupid, truth hurts tough shh!T> Their stupidity affects me and mine so ffkk them...-Tyr