PDA

View Full Version : Hasan guilty on all counts

Little-Acorn
08-23-2013, 12:58 PM
Headline on www.foxnews.com .

No article yet about the Ft. Hood shooter who murdered 14 people.

Sentencing on Monday.

He'll probably get six months. It was only simple workplace violence, after all.

ON EDIT:

--------------------------------------------

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/23/ford-hood-shooter-convicted-on-all-counts/

Ford Hood shooter convicted on all counts

Published August 23, 2013
FoxNews.com

Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hassan was found guilty on all counts of premeditated murder and attempted murder Friday, making him eligible for the death penalty.

Sentencing was set for Monday.

A military jury deliberated for roughly one day before announcing the verdict.

Hasan sat emotionless, stroking his beard as the verdict was delivered.

He was charged with 13 counts of pre-meditated murder and 32 counts of attempted pre-meditated murder in the Nov. 2009 shooting attack at the sprawling Texas military base.

(Full text of the article can be read at the above URL)

jimnyc
08-23-2013, 01:03 PM
Just read it here too. Hopefully soon they can start stuffing his body with pork, and on live TV too so that the other animals can see.

FORT HOOD, Texas (AP) — Maj. Nidal Hasan has been convicted of premeditated murder for the 2009 shooting rampage at Fort Hood. That means he's now eligible for the death penalty.

Military jurors found the Army psychiatrist guilty on Friday for the attack that killed 13 people and injured more than 30 others at the Texas military base.

The trial now enters a penalty phase, where prosecutors will ask jurors to sentence Hasan to death.

Hasan is acting as his own attorney. But he didn't call witnesses or testify, and he questioned only three of prosecutors' nearly 90 witnesses.

Through media leaks and statements to the judge, the American-born Muslim signaled that he believed the attack was justified as a way to protect Islamic and Taliban leaders from U.S. forces in Afghanistan and Iraq.

http://news.yahoo.com/soldier-convicted-murder-fort-hood-rampage-173811045.html

aboutime
08-23-2013, 01:03 PM
They should put him in a room with his wheelchair, and Jane Fonda to take care of him for life.

Marcus Aurelius
08-23-2013, 01:18 PM
they should have a nationwide lottery for people to be part of the firing squad.

aboutime
08-23-2013, 01:24 PM
they should have a nationwide lottery for people to be part of the firing squad.

Marcus. Will that happen before, or after Obama presents Hasan with the FREEDOM MEDAL, or MEDAL OF HONOR for actions ABOVE and BEYOND the Call of ALLAH???

aboutime
08-23-2013, 01:29 PM
I also find myself wondering how long it will be before the Obama Administration will be stepping in, and demanding the Removal, or Retirements of those OFFICERS on the panel who declared Hasan Guilty???

We will never learn the names of those on the BOARD (not called a jury in the Military). But we may begin hearing from them after they LEARN THEIR MILITARY CAREER'S .....JUST ENDED.

Little-Acorn
08-23-2013, 01:32 PM
Bring back the Pershing Doctrine.

Once in U.S. history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The U.S. soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch.

They welcome the chance to die for Allah. Like Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.

It's questionable whether the above legend is even true.

But now would be a good time to make it so.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2013, 01:35 PM
they should have a nationwide lottery for people to be part of the firing squad. Bravo.... ----:beer:-----:salute:-:beer: Winner winner two free chicken dinners.--Tyr

Marcus Aurelius
08-23-2013, 01:57 PM

Once in U.S. history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The U.S. soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

They welcome the chance to die for Allah. Like Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.

Endless supply of virgins? Why not an endless supply of slutty women who know what they're doing!:salute:

aboutime
08-23-2013, 02:11 PM
They should put him in a room with his wheelchair, and Jane Fonda to take care of him for life.

Saw this today. Won't say the name again....5411 Hanoi Jane T-shirt? Really?

Gaffer
08-23-2013, 02:15 PM

I remember reading this many years ago. I believe there has been some attempts to debunk it, but the basic story seems to ring true.

Use their own superstitions against them.

logroller
08-23-2013, 04:11 PM
Endless supply of virgins? Why not an endless supply of slutty women who know what they're doing!:salute:
Because they'd know if you knew what you were doing.

red state
08-23-2013, 04:52 PM
Fantastic news!!! I just got freed up a while ago and was catching up on DEBATE POLICY when I came across this. Many thanks! I'm surprised it took them longer than an hour but I'll take a DAY of deliberation over a week or several days. I'm certain that the families who senselessly lost loved ones can now breath again.....although the void will always be there. The children who will never know their parents the spouses who will never see or hear from their sweetheart and true love and the parents who can only remember the innocents of their patriotic children who's only desire was to SERVE the Great Nation.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2013, 09:28 AM
just shoot the bastard already!!!!!!!!!!

Larrymc
08-27-2013, 09:40 AM
Headline on www.foxnews.com (http://www.foxnews.com) .

No article yet about the Ft. Hood shooter who murdered 14 people.

Sentencing on Monday.

He'll probably get six months. It was only simple workplace violence, after all.

ON EDIT:

--------------------------------------------

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/23/ford-hood-shooter-convicted-on-all-counts/

Ford Hood shooter convicted on all counts

Published August 23, 2013
FoxNews.com

Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hassan was found guilty on all counts of premeditated murder and attempted murder Friday, making him eligible for the death penalty.

Sentencing was set for Monday.

A military jury deliberated for roughly one day before announcing the verdict.

Hasan sat emotionless, stroking his beard as the verdict was delivered.

He was charged with 13 counts of pre-meditated murder and 32 counts of attempted pre-meditated murder in the Nov. 2009 shooting attack at the sprawling Texas military base.

(Full text of the article can be read at the above URL)Martyr, the scum immediately, don't waste another Penney feeding him, Like that would happen in today's bureaucracy.

jafar00
08-27-2013, 03:28 PM
Martyr, the scum immediately, don't waste another Penney feeding him, Like that would happen in today's bureaucracy.

Surely rotting in prison would be preferable? He wants the death penalty. His death would not make him a martyr anyway because it would be the result of him committing the sin of murder.

Gaffer
08-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Something I agree with jafar on. He wants the death penalty to martyr himself. So he should get life with no chance of parole, at hard labor. He's trying to control things from the shooting to the trial, to his sentence. So take the control away from him.

Marcus Aurelius
08-27-2013, 04:06 PM
Surely rotting in prison would be preferable? He wants the death penalty. His death would not make him a martyr anyway because it would be the result of him committing the sin of murder.

Oh for the love of God, go fuck a camel and stop with the 'Islam is great, anyone who does anything bad is NOT Islamic' bullshit.

Jeff
08-27-2013, 04:07 PM

your exactly right jafar his punishment will come when he meets his maker

aboutime
08-27-2013, 04:09 PM
Something I agree with jafar on. He wants the death penalty to martyr himself. So he should get life with no chance of parole, at hard labor. He's trying to control things from the shooting to the trial, to his sentence. So take the control away from him.

Gaffer. Hard labor means nothing to Hasan. He is totally Crippled, and unable to stand, walk, use his arms, or legs while confined to a Wheelchair.

His punishment as a Martyr...in his mind, should be making him as Uncomfortable as possible for as long as his SCUMMY ASS has a body temperature.

Load his cell with PORK products, and the Soles of Dirty shoes for him to look at every day.

He's a pure SCUMBAG. Let him think he's a martyr. Martyr's get nothing to read, listen to, or watch, and his food should be JEWISH Bread, and Dirty, Toilet bowl Water for drinking. IT WILL FIT HIM.

And for everyone who wants to defend him by saying That would be CRUEL and UNUSUAL punishment.

OH, WELL. As long as Obama is in office. That's what this entire nation is FEELING.

jimnyc
08-27-2013, 04:21 PM
Prison for eternity and force feed him pork and call him a human version of foie gras.

Larrymc
08-27-2013, 04:58 PM
Surely rotting in prison would be preferable? He wants the death penalty. His death would not make him a martyr anyway because it would be the result of him committing the sin of murder.Martyr is what he called it, i don't care what you call it. we spend over two grand a mouth each to house them, i don't want to feed him any longer than absolutely necessary.

jafar00
08-27-2013, 09:10 PM
Martyr is what he called it, i don't care what you call it. we spend over two grand a mouth each to house them, i don't want to feed him any longer than absolutely necessary.

So you would put him out of his misery instead of letting him suffer for his crimes?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2013, 09:40 PM
Surely rotting in prison would be preferable? He wants the death penalty. His death would not make him a martyr anyway because it would be the result of him committing the sin of murder. I do not give a damn what he wants. Just kill that bastard quick.. He doesn't deserve to breathe air one second longer. Give me the legal authority and I'll fly there to hit that son of a bitch right between the eyes with my dad's old sledge hammer! Quick as that the bastard would be just as dead as a can of tuna. I'd celebrate the honor with a big party at the nearest good tavern. Also wouldn't mind cutting off those lips that yelled Allah Akbar while they are still attached to both his ears. My Indian grandfather told me how to do that. Did I mention that I have heap plenty Injun blood in my veins? :laugh:--Tyr

red state
08-27-2013, 11:41 PM
I agree, kill him quick before some 'pardon' is granted or something KraZy like that. Please note: this guy was a trained psychiatrist. He does NOT want to die!!! He's a coward and is using reverse psychiatry....KILL HIM QUICK and KILL HIM by hanging or firing squad. Larry is right, I want all his money from the past few years to go to the family and I darn sure don't want my tax money feeding this scum (muSLUM SCUM). I know that Tyr would love to perform some injun justice and have ants eat on him a while but I'm afraid that ANYTHING could happen to keep us and the families from getting true justice. An oak worm had bitten me one time while I sat 20' high in my deer stand and since it had caused me MUCH pain (and those of us who bow hunt, know how painful those lil' buggars are) I wanted to cause him as slow and painful a death as I could inflict so I sat there and poked him with a sharp, stiff pine needle that had died and dried to the bark of the oak I was in. Well, long story short....the worm rolled off of my lap and probably lived cuz I had began to poke him so as not to kill him or even injure him. I simply caused enough pain to make him "flip". I DO NOT WANT this scum "flipping" from our lap just because we want to hurt him as much as he hurt us (AND THOSE FAMILIES).....we could NEVER, EVER return the harm and grief he has caused to those beautiful people who's only wish was to SERVE this great Nation.

KILL HIM NOW....kill him quickly! And with this thought, I bid everyone a great night's rest (well, almost everyone).

jafar00
08-28-2013, 12:15 AM
Also wouldn't mind cutting off those lips that yelled Allah Akbar while they are still attached to both his ears.

Disturbing as that is, did you mean to make absolutely no sense whatsoever?

Larrymc
08-28-2013, 06:14 AM
So you would put him out of his misery instead of letting him suffer for his crimes?"Yes" the liberals in this country have made prison more of an inconvenience punishment, other than the danger from other prisoners, and the fact that you can't leave, there is little misery, no he will manipulate our broken system, file law suits over food, living conditions, ect ect all at our expense. not to mention as i said before the cost just to house him.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-28-2013, 06:55 AM
Disturbing as that is, did you mean to make absolutely no sense whatsoever? Makes no sense to those that do not know how to do it. ;)--Tyr

aboutime
08-28-2013, 02:14 PM
It's Official. DEATH PENALTY!

Little-Acorn
08-28-2013, 02:39 PM
It's Official. DEATH PENALTY!

Now we should invoke the Pershing Doctrine:

------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------

I am uninterested in whether Hasan enjoys or doesn't enjoy his manner of death. We owe him nothing.

The goal here is to prevent as many American deaths as possible.

Let's see how many of Hasan's soul brothers try to copy him after that sentence is carried out.

aboutime
08-28-2013, 02:41 PM
Now we should invoke the Pershing Doctrine:

------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------

I am uninterested in whether Hasan enjoys or doesn't enjoy his manner of death. We owe him nothing.

The goal here is to prevent as many American deaths as possible.

Let's see how many of Hasan's soul brothers try to copy him after that sentence is carried out.

I'm more interested to know WHEN.....Obama will PARDON him???

Marcus Aurelius
08-28-2013, 02:53 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Larrymc http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=660682#post660682)
Martyr is what he called it, i don't care what you call it. we spend over two grand a mouth each to house them, i don't want to feed him any longer than absolutely necessary.

So you would put him out of his misery instead of letting him suffer for his crimes?

The sooner he discovers that his religion is a lie, and there are no virgins waiting for him, the better.

aboutime
08-28-2013, 03:03 PM
The sooner he discovers that his religion is a lie, and there are no virgins waiting for him, the better.

We should all get together, and send him a huge photo of "HOWIE", and let hims know that's the ONE, and ONLY VIRGIN he'll ever see.

Drummond
08-28-2013, 05:18 PM

Yes, I agree with this. This individual doesn't deserve life. And, were he to live on, what point would there be to allowing it, other than to totally waste resources ?

I find myself wondering why Jafar is really interested in saving his life ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-28-2013, 05:30 PM
Yes, I agree with this. This individual doesn't deserve life. And, were he to live on, what point would there be to allowing it, other than to totally waste resources ?

I find myself wondering why Jafar is really interested in saving his life ? They should sew his sorry ass up in a pigskin and cook it over a slow fire. Then bury his sorry ass facing west with a pig snout stuck in his mouth..-Tyr

Drummond
08-28-2013, 05:33 PM
They should sew his sorry ass up in a pigskin and cook it over a slow fire. Then bury his sorry ass facing west with a pig snout stuck in his mouth..-Tyr:clap::clap::clap::clap:

... and get a couple of pigs to p*ss on his grave as well ....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-28-2013, 05:37 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

... and get a couple of pigs to p*ss on his grave as well .... Crap on it would be better.... ;)

aboutime
08-28-2013, 05:46 PM

I find myself wondering why Jafar is really interested in saving his life ?

Sir Drummond. Perhaps Blood really is Thicker than water, and jafar is only defending his BROTHER-hood devotion, sworn-to during the brainwashing ceremony and Right of Islamic passage??

Drummond
08-28-2013, 06:00 PM
Crap on it would be better.... ;):clap::clap:

Why not both ?

Drummond
08-28-2013, 06:00 PM
Sir Drummond. Perhaps Blood really is Thicker than water, and jafar is only defending his BROTHER-hood devotion, sworn-to during the brainwashing ceremony and Right of Islamic passage??:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-28-2013, 06:04 PM
:clap::clap:

Why not both ? Now you are cooking with real grease! :beer:-Tyr

Drummond
08-28-2013, 06:26 PM
Now you are cooking with real grease! :beer:-Tyr:beer: