PDA

View Full Version : 'Gay' lawmaker to Christians: 'We'll take your children'

Jeff
08-24-2013, 07:00 AM
I am Not sure about this I go both ways , I don't think schools should be sending or suggesting to send kids to the Docs for help ( that is the parents job ) but in the same token if they will do it because little Johny talks to much in class then why not if little Johny who acts more like little Suzy in class ? But this law looks to of took it a step further and outlawed ( or is trying to do so ) therapy for children mixed up sexually , IMO it should be up to the parent not the state , what is your views on this ?

Few people doubt that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie hopes to become president in 2016. Unfortunately for him, he may have just signed away any chance of that.
On Monday, Christie signed A3371, a draconian piece of legislation that bars licensed therapists from helping children overcome unwanted same-sex attractions, behavior or identity. This law bans help for minors even when – as is so often the case – those same-sex attractions arise from childhood sexual abuse by the likes of a Jerry Sandusky.

Ads by Google (http://www.google.com/url?ct=abg&q=https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py%3Fcontact%3Dabg_afc%26url%3Dhttp://www.wnd.com/2013/08/gay-lawmaker-to-christians-well-take-your-children/%26gl%3DUS%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dca-pub-4362624082965872%26ai0%3DC-FxY8J4YUpCbMu3R0AHR6IGIBd_9irYDn6mz6m-Jqe7KMxABIPGT7BcoAlDC3qmp-f____8BYMmWwofgo7QQoAGV-fD1A8gBAagDAaoEqgFP0Ej-Trng6-W1LOaJHOTnJb93KeSzNffScLe4q7VNxGQVy7wajEIekYi5IQqd Jb_GJK15sd7CWTKtpoFZ6fWVMCncJF0aq1CE1VoOMR4g0yP05k zEHydxbYKq4VUnpwufX7xdsrIe-skxnFS0DyTRqXyisbNPSW8IK3eTYydpjFjXIFeGcoYg4mrqg98 MqmnW-FArFwBEh3gikp5P0J1ptF_9VTDmxYKcuIgGAYAH04aPCg%26ai 1%3DCG4H18J4YUpCbMu3R0AHR6IGIBYGO454DqcSg8VP58OfHB hACIPGT7BcoAlC7tqW__f____8BYMmWwofgo7QQoAHFkfD-A8gBAagDAaoEqQFP0GioELnj6-W1LOaJHOTnJb93KeSzNffScLe4q7VNxGQVy7wajEIekYi5IQqd Jb_GJK15sd7CWTKtpoFZ6fWVMCncJF0aq1CE1VoOMR4g0yP05k zEHydxbYKq4VUnpwufX7xdsrIe-skxnFS0DyTRqXyisbNPSW8IK3eTY2FOl1zXIFeGcoYg4mrqg98 MqmnW-FArFwBEh3gikp5P0J1ptF_9VTDmx7V9iAYBgAej7o8B&usg=AFQjCNEj31Fcj6RU_R9zET9--dHkR4E0VQ)

This law will prohibit minors and their parents from receiving counseling they desire and will force counselors to violate ethical codes because they will not be able to help clients reach their own counseling goals. This law would enslave children – whether abused or not – to a subjectively determined sexual identity that they reject.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/gay-lawmaker-to-christians-well-take-your-children/

Gaffer
08-24-2013, 07:32 AM
Christie just went entirely off my list of potential hopefuls.

tailfins
08-25-2013, 07:12 AM
There's nothing like civil engineer sent to do brain surgery. They are both useful professions, but hardly interchangeable. We have just seen a politician try to be a psychologist.

Jeff
08-25-2013, 07:27 AM
There's nothing like civil engineer sent to do brain surgery. They are both useful professions, but hardly interchangeable. We have just seen a politician try to be a psychologist.

And they just don't mix. Christie did say we need to walk into this very carefully personally I wish he had stayed away from it

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-25-2013, 09:08 AM
And they just don't mix. Christie did say we need to walk into this very carefully personally I wish he had stayed away from it Sure seems like this guy tries to cater to too many people. Closer to 2016 and the elections the more we will see him suddenly abandon his principles. To me that is a guy to stay well clear of. We saw how McCain who didn't have a lot to start with did it and he lost because of it. Many conservatives will refuse to vote for a dishonorable son of a bitch because that's the same as voting for any dem!!-Tyr

Larrymc
08-25-2013, 09:30 AM
I am Not sure about this I go both ways , I don't think schools should be sending or suggesting to send kids to the Docs for help ( that is the parents job ) but in the same token if they will do it because little Johny talks to much in class then why not if little Johny who acts more like little Suzy in class ? But this law looks to of took it a step further and outlawed ( or is trying to do so ) therapy for children mixed up sexually , IMO it should be up to the parent not the state , what is your views on this ?

Few people doubt that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie hopes to become president in 2016. Unfortunately for him, he may have just signed away any chance of that.
On Monday, Christie signed A3371, a draconian piece of legislation that bars licensed therapists from helping children overcome unwanted same-sex attractions, behavior or identity. This law bans help for minors even when – as is so often the case – those same-sex attractions arise from childhood sexual abuse by the likes of a Jerry Sandusky.

Ads by Google (http://www.google.com/url?ct=abg&q=https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py%3Fcontact%3Dabg_afc%26url%3Dhttp://www.wnd.com/2013/08/gay-lawmaker-to-christians-well-take-your-children/%26gl%3DUS%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dca-pub-4362624082965872%26ai0%3DC-FxY8J4YUpCbMu3R0AHR6IGIBd_9irYDn6mz6m-Jqe7KMxABIPGT7BcoAlDC3qmp-f____8BYMmWwofgo7QQoAGV-fD1A8gBAagDAaoEqgFP0Ej-Trng6-W1LOaJHOTnJb93KeSzNffScLe4q7VNxGQVy7wajEIekYi5IQqd Jb_GJK15sd7CWTKtpoFZ6fWVMCncJF0aq1CE1VoOMR4g0yP05k zEHydxbYKq4VUnpwufX7xdsrIe-skxnFS0DyTRqXyisbNPSW8IK3eTYydpjFjXIFeGcoYg4mrqg98 MqmnW-FArFwBEh3gikp5P0J1ptF_9VTDmxYKcuIgGAYAH04aPCg%26ai 1%3DCG4H18J4YUpCbMu3R0AHR6IGIBYGO454DqcSg8VP58OfHB hACIPGT7BcoAlC7tqW__f____8BYMmWwofgo7QQoAHFkfD-A8gBAagDAaoEqQFP0GioELnj6-W1LOaJHOTnJb93KeSzNffScLe4q7VNxGQVy7wajEIekYi5IQqd Jb_GJK15sd7CWTKtpoFZ6fWVMCncJF0aq1CE1VoOMR4g0yP05k zEHydxbYKq4VUnpwufX7xdsrIe-skxnFS0DyTRqXyisbNPSW8IK3eTY2FOl1zXIFeGcoYg4mrqg98 MqmnW-FArFwBEh3gikp5P0J1ptF_9VTDmx7V9iAYBgAej7o8B&usg=AFQjCNEj31Fcj6RU_R9zET9--dHkR4E0VQ)

This law will prohibit minors and their parents from receiving counseling they desire and will force counselors to violate ethical codes because they will not be able to help clients reach their own counseling goals. This law would enslave children – whether abused or not – to a subjectively determined sexual identity that they reject.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/gay-lawmaker-to-christians-well-take-your-children/Chris Christie is obviously trying to straddle the fence, While im sure Liberals can appreciate this piece of legislation, regardless of the complete ignorance of it, and may consider him, hopefully the Republicans will not stand for such vote pandering and flip flopping , and kick him to the curb.

red state
08-25-2013, 10:14 AM
We may all be getting a bit off the topic BUT, I find the direction of this thread more interesting than its original intent. It is truly quite boring talking about what a homosexual has in mind or what their obvious agenda is in controlling EVERY aspect of our lives or how corrupt they most always are in their judgments.

FIRSTLY, to Jeff, I'd strike the phrase; "I go both ways" COMPLETELY from my list of phrases.....there are weirdos who may get the wrong idea about you. HA!!! Just poking fun atcha ole buddy.

SECONDLY, instead of saying "Unfortunately for him, he may have just signed away any chance of that." I'd say [FORTUNATELY for us, he just signed away any chance of his being another 'rhino~McShame~Mittens' candidate or, GOD FORBID, president]

To Gaffer, I'd like to say that Christie-Dim was NEVER on my list to begin with. I've had hopes for only one candidate for over 5 years now and that TRUE-RED candidate is Mr. Allen West. Even is "cream puff" was EVER on my list....he fell (ROLLED) off long ago. I realize that there are many yankee Conservatives that like the guy but I never liked the son-of-a-antigun lover and saw right through him from the get go. He may have possibly been a last resort candidate but he definitely was NEVER a "hopeful". In fact, I'd (RELUCTANTLY) vote for Mittens over Tubby if it came down to it.

Tyr and Larry nailed it and if we are EVER to be able to turn this train wreck around, it'll take an Allen West. I'm not sure about Larry's Mr. Cruise (if cruze is Larry's pick or if I even spelled the name correctly) but I fear he may turn out to be another Rubio. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy and I've not seen any evidence of that YET but I don't know enough about him or am interested enough to see who we'll be FORCED to run with for 2016.....or 2014 for that matter. They've ALL been a disappointment for me (even my REDDIST of RED State representatives). I can't say that Allen West has left me wondering....I have no doubt that he'd be the guy for any challenge (and we certainly have quite a challenge after 6 years of BUSH & 8 years of B.O.)

Without WEST being a candidate (I suspect anyway) I'd be perfectly happy to simply write in the blank or check ON good ole Ross....AGAIN. That is something I said I'd never do (vote OTHER or 3rd party) but if "THEY" keep pushing the lesser of two evils on us, I'm willing to break my own promise.

red state
08-25-2013, 10:16 AM
Off to church now....

Hey, Jeff, is there any way you could PM me about that cabin? I'm still VERY much interested in what you described.

~THANKS