PDA

View Full Version : Racist? No–Just Acknowledging the Black Race Toward Guns & Violence

Jeff
08-24-2013, 07:40 AM
The first test he took I think was a lie but hey if he can say he has never used the "N" word he would be one of a handful they can make that statement , but that doesn't make you a racist , well it does in our society today hell just disagreeing with the president you are labeled a racist so you know if ya ever uttered the word the blacks use everyday you know you are a racist , seriosly in this country the second test is more likley and our Government has not just allowed it to be that way they pushed it to be that way.

Am I the only white person in America getting sick of being called a racist? I don’t think so. But just to be sure, I broke out my personal copy of the Coryell genealogy and gave it a quick read-through. As it turns out, the first of the Coryell clan (that’s “Clan” not “Klan”) to settle in America sailed from England near the start of the 18th century. The first Coryell’s settled in New Jersey and from there gradually moved inland to Michigan where I live now. As it turns out, my ancestors were more likely to fight to free the slaves than they were to own them. So I guess my ancestors were not racists.
That brings us to present day. So I gave myself a “racism” test.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/racist-no-just-acknowledging-the-black-race-toward-guns-violence/

Larrymc
08-24-2013, 09:12 AM
The first test he took I think was a lie but hey if he can say he has never used the "N" word he would be one of a handful they can make that statement , but that doesn't make you a racist , well it does in our society today hell just disagreeing with the president you are labeled a racist so you know if ya ever uttered the word the blacks use everyday you know you are a racist , seriosly in this country the second test is more likley and our Government has not just allowed it to be that way they pushed it to be that way.

Am I the only white person in America getting sick of being called a racist? I don’t think so. But just to be sure, I broke out my personal copy of the Coryell genealogy and gave it a quick read-through. As it turns out, the first of the Coryell clan (that’s “Clan” not “Klan”) to settle in America sailed from England near the start of the 18th century. The first Coryell’s settled in New Jersey and from there gradually moved inland to Michigan where I live now. As it turns out, my ancestors were more likely to fight to free the slaves than they were to own them. So I guess my ancestors were not racists.
That brings us to present day. So I gave myself a “racism” test.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/racist-no-just-acknowledging-the-black-race-toward-guns-violence/This man is dangerous, he spews truth, like Kryptonite to a Lib-Dem:laugh: