PDA

View Full Version : Black Unemployment Blamed On Slavery

Jeff
08-25-2013, 06:13 AM
Seriously, man slavery is the reason for all bad, of course no one on earth had anything to do with it and white politicians have been bending over backwards ever since slavery to make it right to the blacks but it is still the reason for unemployment , hell as far as I can tell back when they where slaves they had jobs so why would slavery cause unemployment ( and yes that has racial under tones but it is a serious statement , slavery was horrible but they did work so why would that be the reason not to work now ?)

William James said: “Thinking determines life. It is a common habit to blame life upon the environment. Environment modifies life but does not govern life. The soul is stronger than its surroundings.” Can we ever move past blame? Everybody blames everyone and everything else for their problems, while taking no responsibility for themselves. Even worse, we analyze situations with the drive to assign blame. Liberals blame Conservatives, even when Conservatives have nothing to do with the situation for which they are receiving blame. As long as you can pass the buck, you take the burden off yourself.

http://lastresistance.com/3083/black-unemployment-blamed-slavery/

DragonStryk72
08-25-2013, 08:04 AM
Seriously, man slavery is the reason for all bad, of course no one on earth had anything to do with it and white politicians have been bending over backwards ever since slavery to make it right to the blacks but it is still the reason for unemployment , hell as far as I can tell back when they where slaves they had jobs so why would slavery cause unemployment ( and yes that has racial under tones but it is a serious statement , slavery was horrible but they did work so why would that be the reason not to work now ?)

William James said: “Thinking determines life. It is a common habit to blame life upon the environment. Environment modifies life but does not govern life. The soul is stronger than its surroundings.” Can we ever move past blame? Everybody blames everyone and everything else for their problems, while taking no responsibility for themselves. Even worse, we analyze situations with the drive to assign blame. Liberals blame Conservatives, even when Conservatives have nothing to do with the situation for which they are receiving blame. As long as you can pass the buck, you take the burden off yourself.

http://lastresistance.com/3083/black-unemployment-blamed-slavery/

Um, if that were true, then wouldn't we be seeing the same attitudes in the Native Americans, who we first enslaved when we got here, or the Chinese people we used to build the railroads?

Perianne
08-25-2013, 11:10 AM
I suspect the color of the skin has something to do with the high black unemployment. If you were looking over applications, are you going to interview someone named She'quoiya, or someone named Trezontrion? And if Trezontrion does get an interview, and he speaks only ghetto-talk, how does that help your business? What if his ass-crack is showing because he wears his pants so low? Or if he walks in holding his pecker, like so many black men tend to do? Or if he has a felony on his background check?

Yes, he or she make have been rehabilitated, but who wants to take that chance when you can hire some clean-cut, well-spoken person who does not have any issues?

I feel sorry for blacks. I do not hate them or even despise them. I despise the culture they live in.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-25-2013, 11:17 AM
I suspect the color of the skin has something to do with the high black unemployment. If you were looking over applications, are you going to interview someone named She'quoiya, or someone named Trezontrion? And if Trezontrion does get an interview, and he speaks only ghetto-talk, how does that help your business? What if his ass-crack is showing because he wears his pants so low? Or if he walks in holding his pecker, like so many black men tend to do? Or if he has a felony on his background check?

Yes, he or she make have been rehabilitated, but who wants to take that chance when you can hire some clean-cut, well-spoken person who does not have any issues?

I feel sorry for blacks. I do not hate them or even despise them. I despise the culture they live in. They are responsible for the culture they live in. Even the wealthy ones embrace the purely selfish sins of the flesh like animals and show no real concern for the advancement of civility, true education, justice and the Rule of Law. Its all about enjoying the carnal vices etc. and that goes for most of the ones that attend churches every Sunday. They are the cancer that has helped so greatly bring in the corruption and misery we are now in the midst of. --Tyr

Perianne
08-25-2013, 11:38 AM
They are responsible for the culture they live in.

That is what I meant to say. They live in it, they are the only ones who can change it. I do like and respect Allen West.

Trigg
08-25-2013, 02:26 PM
Anyone they can blame but themselves.

The main thing keeping black men out of the workforce is criminal history. Employers simply don't want to take the risk and why should they in this environment? There are still 10 people for every position listed.

NOPE it must be the lingering affects of slavery. :lame2:

Jeff
08-26-2013, 06:12 AM

I feel sorry for blacks. I do not hate them or even despise them. I despise the culture they live in.

I don't feel sorry for them, I to only have a HS education but learned how to interview, your exactly right when ya walk in with your pants down below your butt that is strike one a comb in your hair strike two and strike three can be any one of a hundred different things they do just because they can, my son ( white as snow ) went to a interview with a pair of shorts on , flip flops and a wife beater t shirt, guess what he didn't get the job, that was no ones fault but his own , if ya really want the job dress the part act respectful and at least make it a even playing field , but when you go into it saying I whitey won't give me a job dress like they do and then blame slavery lets be honest here they didn't want to work in the first place, those checks Obama sends them spend just fine