PDA

View Full Version : MLK III Says Trayvon Murdered Because of Skin Color

Jeff
08-25-2013, 07:20 AM
Yes his father would be rolling in his grave, seems Martin Luther King 3 is a racist ( evident by the picture of him and Sharpton on top of the page) he says the tears of Trayvons parents show it gives people the right to kill regardless of ones character, well lets really look at Trayvons Character , I am so tired of listening to these racist pieces of trash, Trayvon was a thug who thought he jumped on a guy older than him out of shape and figured he would just dish out a ass kicking well he thought wrong, truth be told Zimmerman was the victim not Trayvon, TM just got what he deserved, is it a tragedy yes but the people like this that push young Blacks to think they can do as they please or else it is whitey's fault that are the ones that are to really blame for Trayvons death.

Disgusting. His father is turning over in his grave for these racist statements. It is so sad that Trayvon isn’t looked at for the horrible character he was. Instead he is lifted up as a hero because of the color of his skin. The irony is enough to make you weep for our country. Check it out: On Saturday, Martin Luther King III, son of the civil rights icon, used a rally that honored the 50th anniversary of the Reverend Doctor’s “I Have a Dream” to politicize and inject race into the tragic death of Trayvon Martin, asserting he was killed because of the color of his skin.

http://conservativebyte.com/2013/08/mlk-iii-says-trayvon-murdered-because-of-skin-color/

Missileman
08-25-2013, 10:10 AM
Yes his father would be rolling in his grave, seems Martin Luther King 3 is a racist ( evident by the picture of him and Sharpton on top of the page) he says the tears of Trayvons parents show it gives people the right to kill regardless of ones character, well lets really look at Trayvons Character , I am so tired of listening to these racist pieces of trash, Trayvon was a thug who thought he jumped on a guy older than him out of shape and figured he would just dish out a ass kicking well he thought wrong, truth be told Zimmerman was the victim not Trayvon, TM just got what he deserved, is it a tragedy yes but the people like this that push young Blacks to think they can do as they please or else it is whitey's fault that are the ones that are to really blame for Trayvons death.

Disgusting. His father is turning over in his grave for these racist statements. It is so sad that Trayvon isn’t looked at for the horrible character he was. Instead he is lifted up as a hero because of the color of his skin. The irony is enough to make you weep for our country. Check it out: On Saturday, Martin Luther King III, son of the civil rights icon, used a rally that honored the 50th anniversary of the Reverend Doctor’s “I Have a Dream” to politicize and inject race into the tragic death of Trayvon Martin, asserting he was killed because of the color of his skin.

http://conservativebyte.com/2013/08/mlk-iii-says-trayvon-murdered-because-of-skin-color/

He was killed because of the color of his skin, but it's not a statement against whites, it's a statement against blacks.

Larrymc
08-25-2013, 11:07 AM

Its a shame Kings Dream, for the most part has come true, but the same people for who he Dreamed, reject it, and for all his efforts to insure that his people would have the same chance at Education, Pursuit of Happiness, and Success, Sadly most of them are more comfortable with, the lazy, uneducated, and entitled, victim mentality. Through out history we have had Prominent Black Figures in all sectors, at times when a Strong enough Character to command respect and the audacity to expect respect, was the only hope a black had at being recognized at all, So given the current opportunity's, and the wide spreed rejection of it. I wonder if Kings Dream was futile?