PDA

View Full Version : Watch this video that is at the bottom of the link provided. If you dare.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-25-2013, 11:03 AM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/25/shock-video-allegedly-shows-al-qaeda-linked-terrorists-stopping-truck-drivers-on-side-of-road-then-executing-them-for-not-being-sunni-muslims/ Shock Video Allegedly Shows Al Qaeda-Linked Terrorists Stopping Truck Drivers on Side of Road Then Executing Them for Not Being Sunni Muslims . -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Trust me I've been around some bad people in my time but nothing that compares to these god damn muthreffkking vermin! God please provide a way for me to go destroy these ffing bastards!!! These are the lowest most vile creatures in existence! They ALL must be exterminated IMO!! Watch the video if you can stomach seeing pure evil in action! The video is after the article ends.. well before the comments section. Trust me, you will get to see exactly what kind of animals Jafar and others defend. Pure evil... --Tyr