PDA

View Full Version : Impeachment group crashing 9/11 Muslim march

Jeff
08-26-2013, 06:29 AM
9/11 in DC is starting to look like a serious melting pot, no way should the Muslims of planned this march on this day and they have changed the name to the march of fear and as long as they march on 9/11 I think that is very appropriate, now we have another group wanting in on it, the one stating Obama must go, man the police are going to be busy up there

The rapidly expanding grassroots effort to impeach President Obama is now turning its sights on the Million Muslim March planned for Sept. 11.
Although now, the march has undergone a public-relations makeover and the organizers, the American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC), have changed its name to “Million American March Against Fear.”
Fear of what?
AMPAC claims,” Many non-Muslim Americans are terrified of Muslims, who are portrayed by Hollywood and the U.S. media as fanatical terrorists. Muslims, too, live in fear – of being dragged off in the night to Guantanamo and tortured, simply for the crime of being Muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time.”
What bothers James Neighbors, the founder of Overpasses for Obama’s Impeachment, is AMPAC is choosing to make its statement on the very day fanatical Muslim terrorists did indeed kill some 3,000 Americans, on Sept. 11, twelve years ago.
“They could’ve picked any other day of the year. There’s 364 other days of the year they could’ve picked, but the fact they chose 9/11 just simply apppears to be a slap in the face to America and an insult to every American who died in attacks on those days (in 2001 and 2012.)”

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/look-whos-crashing-911-muslim-march/

Drummond
08-26-2013, 06:50 AM
9/11 in DC is starting to look like a serious melting pot, no way should the Muslims of planned this march on this day and they have changed the name to the march of fear and as long as they march on 9/11 I think that is very appropriate, now we have another group wanting in on it, the one stating Obama must go, man the police are going to be busy up there

The rapidly expanding grassroots effort to impeach President Obama is now turning its sights on the Million Muslim March planned for Sept. 11.
Although now, the march has undergone a public-relations makeover and the organizers, the American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC), have changed its name to “Million American March Against Fear.”
Fear of what?
AMPAC claims,” Many non-Muslim Americans are terrified of Muslims, who are portrayed by Hollywood and the U.S. media as fanatical terrorists. Muslims, too, live in fear – of being dragged off in the night to Guantanamo and tortured, simply for the crime of being Muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time.”
What bothers James Neighbors, the founder of Overpasses for Obama’s Impeachment, is AMPAC is choosing to make its statement on the very day fanatical Muslim terrorists did indeed kill some 3,000 Americans, on Sept. 11, twelve years ago.
“They could’ve picked any other day of the year. There’s 364 other days of the year they could’ve picked, but the fact they chose 9/11 just simply apppears to be a slap in the face to America and an insult to every American who died in attacks on those days (in 2001 and 2012.)”

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/look-whos-crashing-911-muslim-march/:clap::clap::clap:

The sentence I've bolded and used red font for, above, says it all. No need to add anything !

jafar00
08-26-2013, 08:04 AM
They picked 9/11 because on that day in 2001, they became innocent victims of harassment, profiling, vilification and domestic terrorism.

Marcus Aurelius
08-26-2013, 08:10 AM
They picked 9/11 because on that day in 2001, they became innocent victims of harassment, profiling, vilification and domestic terrorism.

you are such a piece of camel shit.

over 4,000 people killed by ISLAMIC terrorists, and YOU are the victim?

GO FUCK YOURSELF AND MOHAMED

Drummond
08-26-2013, 08:24 AM

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Drummond
08-26-2013, 08:25 AM
they picked 9/11 because on that day in 2001, they became innocent victims of harassment, profiling, vilification and domestic terrorism.

Completely unbelievable !!!!!!!!!

Jeff
08-26-2013, 08:39 AM

They became the victim give me a break , jafar when you post like this I hope all hell breaks lose in DC and these filthy animals learn what victims really means , these people got ever right the same as anyone else in this country has, what do we have to do park all cars and make main street a Camel only zone for them to feel less victimized, as always in cases like this the real trouble makers will be marching in DC on 9/11 the Muslims that wish to just worship there God and live and let live will be home hoping America is open minded enough not to blame all Muslims because of the idiots that decided 9/11 was the day to march

aboutime
08-26-2013, 01:52 PM
Every time we see a post, or thread from jafar. He sounds more, and more like a Wannabe Obama look-alike, think-alike, and Lie-alike.

Just like Obama. Jafar has to find some excuse, or idiotic reason to BLAME SOMEONE ELSE for his ignorance, and stupidity based on Muslim Brainwashing, and Garbage Disposal Attitudes.

Everyone please take note. Jafar's only reason for coming here is to INCITE all of us to argue with him.
Jafar feels secure in being hidden from danger, and view through the Anonymity the Internet provides Liar like him who DREAD, and DESPISE having the TRUTH repeated so often, and his inability to Change the TRUTH really hurts him.

Let him wallow in his own disgusting, hate-filled, vacuum between his ears. It pleases him.

jimnyc
08-26-2013, 01:56 PM
Completely unbelievable !!!!!!!!!

Or just say as I do - fuck 'em. I couldn't care less if they get abused, tortured, terrorized, beaten, or simply shouted down. Little cockroaches demanding attention, and I hope they get it.

Jeff
08-26-2013, 02:37 PM

We need to give awards for the best post , I think i would have to vote for this one ( the piece of Camel shit really got me :laugh: ) or the one Marcus posted about having anal with the camel both made me blow Ice tea out my nose, :laugh: and for those that give a dang I have seen Marcus come with some good ones that where not meant for jafar or had anything to do with Muslims, he just has a great Mind

My Hats off to you Marcus your comments are usually all serious and what not then someone pushes the button and the cool Marcus appears :thumb:

Abbey Marie
08-26-2013, 03:00 PM

Fear of what?

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/look-whos-crashing-911-muslim-march/

Yup. It's Hollywood's fault that we see Muslims as problems. Not the endless terrorist acts they commit around the globe. Not the stone age way they prefer to live. Not their treatment of women. Not their persecution of Christians and Jews and gays. (Btw, I'd noticed that in many cases lately, movie and TV bad guys tend to be blonde/blue-eyed devils).

aboutime
08-26-2013, 03:41 PM

Marcus. We will forgive you for INSULTING "Camel Shit!" But just this once.

Kathianne
08-26-2013, 04:14 PM

Wrong you are. They could have used that day, or anniversary of that day for the past 12 years to condemn the terrorists. No, they did not. They scream about victimhood. So far, Americans aren't willing to let them off on that. They know it and are trying to accommodate, so far failing. I've no doubt they will eventually hit the right notes with the leftists.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-26-2013, 05:40 PM
They picked 9/11 because on that day in 2001, they became innocent victims of harassment, profiling, vilification and domestic terrorism. You are a real piece of work Jafar. I tried to give you some benefit of the doubt but can no longer do so after that comment which truly represents the heights of lunacy! The victims are the over 3,000 dead and many wounded Americans that had no bad thoughts on muslims that day. Islam made an enemy of me on that day and as you have seen I'm not a good person to piss off. Let the actual fighting ever start here and Islam will find me to be astoundingly able to deliver like very few others could. Yet although I have that ability I'd prefer to never have to ever engage it. I dread ever turning it on again and have spent over thirty years teaching myself to control it. No brag just Fact.--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-26-2013, 05:43 PM
Wrong you are. They could have used that day, or anniversary of that day for the past 12 years to condemn the terrorists. No, they did not. They scream about victimhood. So far, Americans aren't willing to let them off on that. They know it and are trying to accommodate, so far failing. I've no doubt they will eventually hit the right notes with the leftists. ---------------Freaking A- Bravo...:clap::clap::clap:. Coulda, shoulda but did not because they are taught that all that is not of Islam is always wrong and always to be destroyed! That is what more Americans need desperately to learn! -Tyr

jafar00
08-27-2013, 01:44 AM
I can see this forum has become a bastion of free and democratic, high moral values.

Marcus Aurelius
08-27-2013, 05:50 AM
I can see this forum has become a bastion of free and democratic, high moral values.

don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, dumb ass.

Jeff
08-27-2013, 06:34 AM

jafar what do you expect, 9/11 is a open wound man and will be for a good while, many Americans are trying to heal but I can tell you if this March was planned the year after the attack there would of been more blood in the street than anyone would of wanted to see, then you post about the poor Muslims, man this is what I have been telling you this wound still stings , they picked the wrong day to march. As for my joke with Marcus post I made sure to add he has some classic ones that have nothing to do with Muslims just so you didn't feel like I was piling on ya, heck man listen when people speak this is a wound we as Americans are not ready to forget.

jafar00
08-27-2013, 07:49 AM
jafar what do you expect, 9/11 is a open wound man and will be for a good while, many Americans are trying to heal but I can tell you if this March was planned the year after the attack there would of been more blood in the street than anyone would of wanted to see, then you post about the poor Muslims, man this is what I have been telling you this wound still stings , they picked the wrong day to march. As for my joke with Marcus post I made sure to add he has some classic ones that have nothing to do with Muslims just so you didn't feel like I was piling on ya, heck man listen when people speak this is a wound we as Americans are not ready to forget.

Why are you mad at us?!? We didn't do it. Muslims were among the victims IN the buildings too you know. Thousands of other innocent people became victims of aggression and constant harassment and fear after because of the hateful propaganda being spread about by mainstream media and anti Islam campaigners. The entire Islamic world unequivocally condemned the attacks. Yet, you still lay the guilt squarely at our feet.

I understand that you need someone to vent at, but your target is wrong.

Jeff
08-27-2013, 08:06 AM
Why are you mad at us?!? We didn't do it. Muslims were among the victims IN the buildings too you know. Thousands of other innocent people became victims of aggression and constant harassment and fear after because of the hateful propaganda being spread about by mainstream media and anti Islam campaigners. The entire Islamic world unequivocally condemned the attacks. Yet, you still lay the guilt squarely at our feet.

Brother you keep going back to that sorry excuse , #1 and most important no one is mad at anyone other than those that attacked us on 9/11 and yes there where thousands of Muslims that where celebrating in the streets not 15 as you said in another post and I am afraid that any Muslim that would march on 9/11 that lives in this Country and knows how bad this still stings are the very ones that celebrated ( and that is opinion only so I could very well be wrong ) but 9 /11 is not the day to March and if these marches really wanted to fit in in America they would know this , but they don't want to fit in they want to create Havoc and I am afraid the only Havoc they will see is when a great Country stands together what can happen to a few that want to mock it

Marcus Aurelius
08-27-2013, 08:11 AM

You are a lying sack of camel shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-9JpRytCx0

http://www.city-journal.org/html/eon_9_11_02fd.html

Farrukh Dhondy
London Muslims “Celebrate” 9/11
Jihadist mullahs urge 1,000 followers to learn the murderous lessons of the WTC attack.
11 September 2002
An obscene spectacle took place in North London earlier today. A thousand Muslims gathered at the Finsbury Park mosque to “celebrate” the bombing of the World Trade Center. The Metropolitan Police deployed a force 500 strong to protect the meeting, called “A Towering Day in History,” from disruption.
A dozen or so menacing-looking men with kaffiyehs over their faces stood on the mosque’s steps to prevent unfriendly journalists from entering.
The “celebration” began promptly at 1 PM, so that participants could applaud the action of the WTC bombers at exactly 1:46 London time—the exact time, a year earlier, when the first plane hit its target in New York.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4eb_1330907622

http://freebeacon.com/arab-world-celebrates-911-by-blaming-attacks-on-israel-u-s-jews/
Arab World Celebrates 9/11 by Blaming Attacks on Israel, U.S. Jews

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/01/michigan-muslim-high-school-girls-wear-911-sweatshirts-celebrating-911.html
Michigan: Muslim high school students wear sweatshirts glorifying 9/11 jihad attacks (http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/01/michigan-muslim-high-school-students-wear-sweatshirts-glorifying-911-jihad-attacks.html)
http://www.jihadwatch.org/images/Students-911-shirt-Mich.jpg

Here... I'll save Jahil the worry of responding...

'Those were not 'really' Muslims.

jimnyc
08-27-2013, 10:16 AM

Imagine someone hitting mecca or a HUGE mosque with say about 2,000 people in it. Those responsible were 10 Americans, and let's just add in that they were mostly Catholics/Christians for good measure. So now we have a few thousand dead muslims at the hands of some Christian Americans.

First off - does ANYONE doubt that the islamic world would want ALL of America held responsible?

Secondly - what would happen in a major Islamic country - if thousands and thousands and thousands of Americans or Christians marched to the capital, making demands of the muslim world? We already know the muslim world won't even let these people live in peace, but can you imagine what they would do if they rose up and marched on the very day that thousands of muslims were killed?

The difference? 99%+ of Americans or Christians wouldn't do such a thing. We would perhaps march to the capital, but not by stepping on the memories of the deceased.

Marcus Aurelius
08-27-2013, 10:18 AM
Imagine someone hitting mecca or a HUGE mosque with say about 2,000 people in it. Those responsible were 10 Americans, and let's just add in that they were mostly Catholics/Christians for good measure. So now we have a few thousand dead muslims at the hands of some Christian Americans.

First off - does ANYONE doubt that the islamic world would want ALL of America held responsible?

Secondly - what would happen in a major Islamic country - if thousands and thousands and thousands of Americans or Christians marched to the capital, making demands of the muslim world? We already know the muslim world won't even let these people live in peace, but can you imagine what they would do if they rose up and marched on the very day that thousands of muslims were killed?

The difference? 99%+ of Americans or Christians wouldn't do such a thing. We would perhaps march to the capital, but not by stepping on the memories of the deceased.

But they wouldn't 'really' be Christians/Catholics, or Americans.

jimnyc
08-27-2013, 10:21 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-9JpRytCx0

http://www.city-journal.org/html/eon_9_11_02fd.html

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/01/michigan-muslim-high-school-girls-wear-911-sweatshirts-celebrating-911.html
Michigan: Muslim high school students wear sweatshirts glorifying 9/11 jihad attacks (http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/01/michigan-muslim-high-school-students-wear-sweatshirts-glorifying-911-jihad-attacks.html)
http://www.jihadwatch.org/images/Students-911-shirt-Mich.jpg

Here... I'll save Jahil the worry of responding...

'Those were not 'really' Muslims.

I can post 20x that amount in addition. Everyone knows what we saw that day and the months to follow. We've seen the video games created, the shirts and sweatshirts worn, the jubilation and parties in the streets. But you're wasting your time. These nitwits are like the truthers and will just pull the "nah nah nah nah - I cant hear you" crap, no matter how much you force feed them the truth.

As to an earlier quote - "I can see this forum has become a bastion of free and democratic, high moral values."

This board STILL is free and democratic, we even let those who hate the American way of life to post their opinions here. And while one may think our morals are out of whack for being angry at Muslims for SO MANY atrocities, abuses and terror attacks around the world - I gotta wonder about the morals of people who perform these atrocities like it's a day at the ballpark, or defend people making demands on the backs of 3,000 dead Americans.

jimnyc
08-27-2013, 10:22 AM
But they wouldn't 'really' be Christians/Catholics, or Americans.

If you deduct the fake Christians/Catholics who really don't follow the Bible, and deduct the people who commit crimes that stand against what we believe in - America is 100% perfect and Heaven on Earth! :lol:

Marcus Aurelius
08-27-2013, 12:01 PM
If you deduct the fake Christians/Catholics who really don't follow the Bible, and deduct the people who commit crimes that stand against what we believe in - America is 100% perfect and Heaven on Earth! :lol:

And empty...lol.

red state
08-27-2013, 12:11 PM
Compared to the hell holes of MOST muSLUM nations, WE ARE HEAVEN ON EARTH.....The SOUTH part of America is anyway. HA!!! North or South, East or West.....ANY part of America (even the worse) beats the stench of MOST muSLUM countries.

Drummond
08-27-2013, 01:37 PM
don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, dumb ass.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Drummond
08-27-2013, 02:01 PM

Quoted by Marcus .. this excerpt ..

An obscene spectacle took place in North London earlier today. A thousand Muslims gathered at the Finsbury Park mosque to “celebrateť the bombing of the World Trade Center. The Metropolitan Police deployed a force 500 strong to protect the meeting, called “A Towering Day in History,ť from disruption.

A dozen or so menacing-looking men with kaffiyehs over their faces stood on the mosque’s steps to prevent unfriendly journalists from entering.
The “celebration"ť began promptly at 1 PM, so that participants could applaud the action of the WTC bombers at exactly 1:46 London time—the exact time, a year earlier, when the first plane hit its target in New York.

.. Now ... this'll be the very same Finsbury Park mosque, in north London, where one Abu Hamza preached his Jihadist message, regularly, for YEARS.

Jafar has argued with me before, at some length, to say that the Muslims in the area did NOT follow his preaching. He even claimed that an Imam in the general area where he used to live (which wasn't very distant from Finsbury Park) advised him to avoid all this.

Marcus's offering, above, shows that the sympathies, loyalties, measure of support for all that Hamza himself stood for HAD SOLID SUPPORT IN THE AREA WHERE HAMZA PREACHED, WHICH IS RATHER DIFFERENT FROM THE IMPRESSION JAFAR LEFT US WITH.

[.. And I'm not remotely surprised. I know Finsbury Park, a little, anyway. It has a high immigrant population, a sizeable proportion are Muslim, it's quite a poor area, rather run-down (similar to Tottenham, which is nearby, and whose local council has been continually run by Socialists for decades). It's a good place to breed a melting-pot of discontent, not least because it's one of those areas where any 'native' Londoner will feel like a stranger in his own land.]

aboutime
08-27-2013, 02:24 PM

.. Now ... this'll be the very same Finsbury Park mosque, in north London, where one Abu Hamza preached his Jihadist message, regularly, for YEARS.

Jafar has argued with me before, at some length, to say that the Muslims in the area did NOT follow his preaching. He even claimed that an Imam in the general area where he used to live (which wasn't very distant from Finsbury Park) advised him to avoid all this.

Marcus's offering, above, shows that the sympathies, loyalties, measure of support for all that Hamza himself stood for HAD SOLID SUPPORT IN THE AREA WHERE HAMZA PREACHED, WHICH IS RATHER DIFFERENT FROM THE IMPRESSION JAFAR LEFT US WITH.

[.. And I'm not remotely surprised. I know Finsbury Park, a little, anyway. It has a high immigrant population, a sizeable proportion are Muslim, it's quite a poor area, rather run-down (similar to Tottenham, which is nearby, and whose local council has been continually run by Socialists for decades). It's a good place to breed a melting-pot of discontent, not least because it's one of those areas where any 'native' Londoner will feel like a stranger in his own land.]

Sir Drummond. I know how angry jafar intended to make all of us by coming here. So. I have decided to continue playing along with his lies, and allow him to think he is succeeding in his never ending propaganda...based on Hatred, Lies, and General Stupidity. Which...only people like jafar are capable of displaying; all the while remaining totally oblivious to actual facts, or truth that would make them CRY and cause them to SMACK themselves in the head with a SHOE.
A marvelous idea used to display HATRED for.....THEMSELVES.

jafar00
08-27-2013, 03:06 PM

Why did the UK let Abu Hamza do his dirty work for so long? Like many others before him such as Mohamed Ibn Abdul Wahhab, he was/is an MI5 stooge working to create division among Muslims to keep us weak.

Marcus Aurelius
08-27-2013, 03:08 PM
Why did the UK let Abu Hamza do his dirty work for so long? Like many others before him such as Mohamed Ibn Abdul Wahhab, he was/is an MI5 stooge working to create division among Muslims to keep us weak.

I'd ask you for proof, but you will just say 'everyone knows it'.

aboutime
08-27-2013, 03:09 PM

There he goes again. Jafar, performing just as instructed. Or, should I say...Brainwashed?

Always coming up with ways to change the subject, or context by asking more DUMB jafar-like questions? And the funniest part is..Jafar actually thinks none of us notice his tactics that STILL DO NOT WORK.

jimnyc
08-27-2013, 04:18 PM
I'd ask you for proof, but you will just say 'everyone knows it'.

ALL difficult questions get ignored. Unless you refused to quote it, which I doubt, your proof of more than 15 muslims celebrating 9/11 went and will go ignored as well. But don't sweat it, what matters is what actually does transpire on the anniversary of 9/11. If it's 100% peaceful marching, no big deal, other than insulting people that aren't afraid of the truth and are aware of the deaths that took place on that day. If they do anything else out of line, or act like the animals they are related to in so many other countries, we'll get loads of good videos out of it - and loads of posts talking about the bad Americans and the "not real muslims" who said bad things.

Drummond
08-27-2013, 04:58 PM

You're back to that again ?? This takes your 'they aren't really Muslims' claim to a new and even more ludicrous level, doesn't it, Jafar ?

This so-called 'MI5 stooge', Jafar, was extradited to the US to face terrorism charges !!!

Now -- wouldn't that be a fine way to reward a 'stooge', eh ?

If he were such a 'stooge', Jafar, he'd never have been guilty of any terrorism-related offence .. he'd just be acting out a role for the sake of creating the desired effect, so REALLY, Jafar, it's time for you to stop indulging in such 'cop out' argumentation. You're demonstrably talking nonsense.

As for 'why did Hamza do his dirty work for so long' ... well, bear in mind he was an Imam preaching INSIDE the mosque for some time. Then the Charities Commission got involved, and saw to it that he lost his position within the mosque. So, he was then forced to preach OUTSIDE the mosque for a while.

In due course he was arrested, held, extradition proceedings were instituted by America, and - after the usual ridiculous, highly protracted pantomime of his appealing to various courts, not least to the European one ... America got him. As to what his fate has been since, I'm uncertain.

What I'm certain of, however, is that he wasn't spirited back to a warm welcome from MI5 !!!!!!!

JAFAR - you really must stop trying to sanitise your Muslim hate-preachers to such a crazy extent. Calling Hamza a stooge does nothing but invite ridicule. Now, if you want to persist and give me a good laugh, then OK .. but all you're proving to everyone here is how desperate you're becoming to sanitise the irredeemable.

You waste your time, mine, everyone's, with this craziness. Give it up !!! We all know what Islam inspires in its followers, and the murder and savagery that follows. It's a fact proven on a daily basis.

Spike
08-27-2013, 05:10 PM

tell him how you really feel. So bikers, muslims, impeachers, wheres the KKK, fags blacks and Mexicans? we can have a real race war!

Drummond
08-27-2013, 05:18 PM
tell him how you really feel. So bikers, muslims, impeachers, wheres the KKK, fags blacks and Mexicans? we can have a real race war!

.... meaning .. ??

Marcus's reaction to the poster he was addressing was highly understandable, and was an honest and reasonable response to a post which acted as provocation.

So what's the point you're making ? Do you have an argument to put that's worth consideration here ?

jafar00
08-27-2013, 09:08 PM
You're back to that again ?? This takes your 'they aren't really Muslims' claim to a new and even more ludicrous level, doesn't it, Jafar ?

This so-called 'MI5 stooge', Jafar, was extradited to the US to face terrorism charges !!!

Now -- wouldn't that be a fine way to reward a 'stooge', eh ?

If he were such a 'stooge', Jafar, he'd never have been guilty of any terrorism-related offence .. he'd just be acting out a role for the sake of creating the desired effect, so REALLY, Jafar, it's time for you to stop indulging in such 'cop out' argumentation. You're demonstrably talking nonsense.

As for 'why did Hamza do his dirty work for so long' ... well, bear in mind he was an Imam preaching INSIDE the mosque for some time. Then the Charities Commission got involved, and saw to it that he lost his position within the mosque. So, he was then forced to preach OUTSIDE the mosque for a while.

In due course he was arrested, held, extradition proceedings were instituted by America, and - after the usual ridiculous, highly protracted pantomime of his appealing to various courts, not least to the European one ... America got him. As to what his fate has been since, I'm uncertain.

What I'm certain of, however, is that he wasn't spirited back to a warm welcome from MI5 !!!!!!!

JAFAR - you really must stop trying to sanitise your Muslim hate-preachers to such a crazy extent. Calling Hamza a stooge does nothing but invite ridicule. Now, if you want to persist and give me a good laugh, then OK .. but all you're proving to everyone here is how desperate you're becoming to sanitise the irredeemable.

You waste your time, mine, everyone's, with this craziness. Give it up !!! We all know what Islam inspires in its followers, and the murder and savagery that follows. It's a fact proven on a daily basis.

These hate preachers are the enemies of Islam and of Muslims. Tell me what the benefit their hateful rhetoric is to Islam and Muslims? If their aim is to paint all Muslims as terrorists and to discredit Islam, and to help anti Islam bigots, they are doing a good job.