PDA

View Full Version : Woman Who Stopped Potential School Shooter Should be Fired!

Jeff
08-26-2013, 06:41 AM
How ridicules is this, the woman talks to the guy , prays with him and stops another tragedy but she mentioned god so she must be in trouble, the liberals are getting ridicules but I guess because of her Obama won't have no audience at his next speech, no entertainment at the next super bowl, seems like some have there priorities a bit confused to say the least, this woman should be a hero not a villain.

There could have been another school shooting at an elementary school except that Antoinette Tuff, a school clerk, “spent about an hour calmly persuading the gunman to put his rifle down and surrender.” (For some readers who are a little slow, there's a lot of sarcasm in this article.) A gunman entered the school carrying an AK-47 and other weapons. Why he was able to enter the school is a question that I’ll let others answer. It seems to me that there should have been an armed security guard at the door. Makes no sense to me. But back to the story. Here’s what Ms. Tuff told reporters: “I saw a young man ready to kill anybody that he could.”

http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/08/woman-stopped-potential-school-shooter-fired/

Marcus Aurelius
08-26-2013, 06:44 AM
Interesting how the one shooting situation where it's confirmed someone mentioned God AND prayed... and no one is shot.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. I'm just sayin.

fj1200
08-26-2013, 07:32 AM
How ridicules is this, the woman talks to the guy , prays with him and stops another tragedy but she mentioned god so she must be in trouble, the liberals are getting ridicules but I guess because of her Obama won't have no audience at his next speech, no entertainment at the next super bowl, seems like some have there priorities a bit confused to say the least, this woman should be a hero not a villain.

I think his point was that the liberals aren't being ridiculous but that they should be ridiculous for not engaging in the ridiculous... Which begs the question of why we need to create situations where we need to be looking for something for which to be outraged over?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-26-2013, 08:10 AM

There could have been another school shooting at an elementary school except that Antoinette Tuff, a school clerk, “spent about an hour calmly persuading the gunman to put his rifle down and surrender.” (For some readers who are a little slow, there's a lot of sarcasm in this article.) A gunman entered the school carrying an AK-47 and other weapons. Why he was able to enter the school is a question that I’ll let others answer. It seems to me that there should have been an armed security guard at the door. Makes no sense to me. But back to the story. Here’s what Ms. Tuff told reporters: “I saw a young man ready to kill anybody that he could.”

http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/08/woman-stopped-potential-school-shooter-fired/

Trust me on this. The lady is black and that insures that she will not suffer the attacks that would now be heaped upon her if she were white. If she were a white Christian the attacks upon her and God would have already reached full swing.--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-26-2013, 08:27 AM
I think his point was that the liberals aren't being ridiculous but that they should be ridiculous for not engaging in the ridiculous... Which begs the question of why we need to create situations where we need to be looking for something for which to be outraged over?
Who is this WE? You have a mouse in your pocket or what? :laugh:------------------------- In tutela , vestri vesica est tardus. Tyr

fj1200
08-26-2013, 08:30 AM
Who is this WE? You have a mouse in your pocket or what? :laugh:------------------------- In tutela , vestri vesica est tardus. Tyr

You're right, it's not me. Thank you for pointing that out.

Jeff
08-26-2013, 08:54 AM

fj did you read the article ? This woman is in trouble for mentioning God but of course she may of saved how many lives ?

fj1200
08-26-2013, 09:32 AM
fj did you read the article ? This woman is in trouble for mentioning God but of course she may of saved how many lives ?

I did read the article; she did not get in trouble.

(For some readers who are a little slow, there's a lot of sarcasm in this article.)

She did get a call from BO, though she didn't consider it the punishment you or I would.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-26-2013, 09:58 AM
You're right, it's not me. Thank you for pointing that out. ahhhhhh, but your blade is still wickedly slow. ;) While mine flashes out faster than the blink of an eye.. Here's a hint, try greasing your scabbard... --Tyr

Gaffer
08-26-2013, 01:01 PM
She's black so she's immune to most media attacks, therefore they had to go after her use of the word GOD. After all, she prevented another mass shooting that the govt and media could have used for more gun legislation. How dare she.

Jeff
08-26-2013, 01:03 PM
I did read the article; she did not get in trouble.

She did get a call from BO, though she didn't consider it the punishment you or I would.

fj your exactly right I stand corrected :dunno: don't know what i was thinking I saw where it said sarcasm but to be honest so many stupid storied come out when you speak of guns I just took it that this was all facts , OK so I will get ya on the next Liberal deal but yup you got me here :cool:

red state
08-26-2013, 02:28 PM
Takes a big man to do what Jeff just did and I appreciate it greatly....Thanks for posting the story. It was worth the read and, like you, am surprised that she wasn't given a lot of friction because of what she did. I remember one of the VERY first school shootings where the principle got his gun and held the creep at gunpoint till the cops could take over. He didn't mention God but he certainly put the fear of God into that young punk. Bad thing is....few know of this vice-principle and I'm surprised his career wasn't over. Of course, if anyone cares to dig deeper, they'd see that he did get quite a bit of junk because of his heroism.

I've been intrigued by Myrick ever since that day. Most have never heard his name, because the mainstream press barely reported how the massacre was stopped. I've become more interested in Myrick's story with every subsequent mass murder. If only someone like Myrick had been at Columbine, I've pondered. http://www.davekopel.com/2a/othwr/principal&gun.htm

The libs surprise us but it should have been on the news more.