PDA

View Full Version : Dear Black Thugs: You’re Making It Hard For White Devils to Believe You’re Innocent C

Jeff
08-26-2013, 06:47 AM
What a bunch of trash, the poor young black male has it so hard, yes sitting on the front porch at the projects selling dope and drinking a 40 is real hard, guess what people life gives ya what ya put into it, sitting on the porch waiting for someone to give you money doesn't work, and there have been many young black males that have pulled themselves out of just such a place so I don't want to hear the sob stories

According to the Media, President Obama and the slick-haired Al Sharpton, we white devils are supposed to feel very sorry for the plight of the black teen.
I believe Americans, by and large, do have sympathy for any person or group who’ve had life deal them a bad hand.
However, young black thugs, you’ve got to work with us a little bit because you’re kind of operating against the storyline the aforementioned are singing about y’all, and thus, making it difficult for us to soulfully commiserate.
Of what, pray tell, do I speak?
Well, homeslice, it goes something like this: For us to give a crap about your below-par existence we’d like to hear less and less about…

http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/dear-black-thugs-youre-making-it-hard-for-white-devils-to-believe-youre-innocent-children/