PDA

View Full Version : Christian woman faces hanging in Pakistan over sip of water

jimnyc
08-27-2013, 04:33 PM
Like I said many times, many places still passing off death sentences for stupid "blasphemy" bullshit - or of course if someone converts to islam.

As her religion faces persecution across the Middle East, a Christian woman explains why she faces hanging in Pakistan for the crime of ‘blasphemy’More and more people join the crowd as they push me towards the home of the village headman. I recognize the house — it’s the only one that has a garden with grass growing in it. They throw me to the ground. The village imam speaks to me: “I’ve been told you’ve insulted our Prophet. You know what happens to anyone who attacks the holy Prophet Mohammed. You can redeem yourself only by conversion or death.”

“I haven’t done anything! Please! I beg you! I’ve done nothing wrong!”

The qari with his long, well-combed beard, turns to Musarat and the three women who were there on the day of the falsa harvest.

“Did she speak ill of Muslims and our holy Prophet Mohammed?”

“Yes, she insulted them,” replies Musarat, and the others join in:

“It’s true, she insulted our religion.”

“If you don’t want to die,” says the young mullah, “you must convert to Islam. Are you willing to redeem yourself by becoming a good Muslim?”

Sobbing, I reply:

“No, I don’t want to change my religion. But please believe me, I didn’t do what these women say, I didn’t insult your religion. Please have mercy on me.”

I put my hands together and plead with him. But he is unmoved.

“You’re lying! Everyone says you committed this blasphemy and that’s proof enough. Christians must comply with the law of Pakistan, which forbids any derogatory remarks about the holy Prophet. Since you won’t convert and the Prophet cannot defend himself, we shall avenge him.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/sentenced_to_death_for_sip_of_water_7zwT2vBrUGqhDz asfQxkKK/3

Gaffer
08-27-2013, 04:40 PM
What he's really saying is "we need to satisfy our blood lust and you will do."

jimnyc
08-27-2013, 04:44 PM
What he's really saying is "we need to satisfy our blood lust and you will do."

What's odd is that they are willing to forgive the death penalty offense, so long as the person converts to THEIR religion? That's some sick bastards over there!

Gaffer
08-27-2013, 04:52 PM
Yep, submit to their religion and you can live. Makes you wonder how many people there are held hostage in the religion just because to leave means death.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2013, 06:24 PM
Like I said many times, many places still passing off death sentences for stupid "blasphemy" bullshit - or of course if someone converts to islam.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/sentenced_to_death_for_sip_of_water_7zwT2vBrUGqhDz asfQxkKK/3 They are masters at lying. Its part of their religious training. That woman's only chance is divine intervention IMHO.-Tyr

Marcus Aurelius
08-27-2013, 08:44 PM
Fear not... for the Pakistani's are not 'really' Muslims, so it's okay!:beer:

jafar00
08-27-2013, 08:55 PM
What's odd is that they are willing to forgive the death penalty offense, so long as the person converts to THEIR religion? That's some sick bastards over there!

Agreed they are sick. And their actions if this is a true story are at odds with Islam.

red state
08-27-2013, 10:03 PM
NAW!!! This story isn't real and we now know that Pakistan is not a REAL muSLUM county. Most of the people there are evil PRETEND muSLUMS who happened to be the ones who hid OBL and put him up as if he were king. GOTCHA!

So....they (Pak-E-stawn, as our LIAR in chief likes to call it) can be added to the MANY countries such as IRAN, IRAQ, Mali, LIBYA, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, Saudi Arabia, Comoros, Albania, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Mozambique, Bangladesh, Niger, Sudan, Brunei and so many more where "others need not apply" or you DIE (or are at least heavily persecuted).

It is the FREE nations of the world such as the USA and Israel who actually tolerate muSLUMS (even though muSLUMS do not tolerated anyone other than themselves). Funny thing is; once muSLUMS run our of folks different to themselves to kill, they start killing one another for not being muSLUM enough. HA! That's whack!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2013, 10:13 PM
NAW!!! This story isn't real and we now know that Pakistan is not a REAL muSLUM county. Most of the people there are evil PRETEND muSLUMS who happened to be the ones who hid OBL and put him up as if he were king. GOTCHA!

So....they (Pak-E-stawn, as our LIAR in chief likes to call it) can be added to the MANY countries such as IRAN, IRAQ, Mali, LIBYA, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, Saudi Arabia, Comoros, Albania, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Mozambique, Bangladesh, Niger, Sudan, Brunei and so many more where "others need not apply" or you DIE (or are at least heavily persecuted).

It is the FREE nations of the world such as the USA and Israel who actually tolerate muSLUMS (even though muSLUMS do not tolerated anyone other than themselves). Funny thing is; once muSLUMS run our of folks different to themselves to kill, they start killing one another for not being muSLUM enough. HA! That's whack! Know how to tell if a muslim isn't muslim enough? Check his camel, if you pat it on the ass and it lowers it's ass for action then the guy is a "real muslim".. :laugh: . Got that one from my oldest brother Sunday at a party at a friend's house. Don't shoot me it was funny as hell when he told it.... --Tyr

red state
08-27-2013, 10:19 PM
I'd never shoot you Tyr....that'd be a waste of a good bullet BUT I'm sure there are many muSLUMS out there reading this that would LOVE the opportunity to take a pop atcha. HA!!! A car load from Nashville may be on their way RIGHT now and fart may have put them on you for being so damn rude to him and talking about his dear leader and prophet who can foresee that a six year old will make a great wife in three years or so.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2013, 10:39 PM
I'd never shoot you Tyr....that'd be a waste of a good bullet BUT I'm sure there are many muSLUMS out there reading this that would LOVE the opportunity to take a pop atcha. HA!!! A car load from Nashville may be on their way RIGHT now and fart may have put them on you for being so damn rude to him and talking about his dear leader and prophet who can foresee that a six year old will make a great wife in three years or so. Here is how that went down. Mohamboy was walking around the hood and saw this 6 year old little girl playing. Suddenly Allah's voice boomed down at him saying, Moham do you want to see what a fine woman that child will be in three short years. Moham who had already been gazing at the little girl with lust in his black heart replied , yes, O' yes. The Allah quickly showed Moham the girl at the ripe old age of 9!! Moham could hardly contain himself and quickly sped forward to find his favorite camel to solve his sudden urgent need. Next day he summoned the little girl's parents and ordered them to give the girl to him or else get their damn heads chopped off. Such a sweet romantic story, right?? ;)-Tyr

red state
08-27-2013, 11:18 PM
According to fart, moham is not a REAL muSLUM....RIGHT?!

red state
08-27-2013, 11:21 PM
Agreed they are sick. And their actions if this is a true story are at odds with Islam.

Should have read: [Agreed, muSLUMS are sick. And the actions of muSLUMS, and we all know through daily occurrences that this is a true story, are the bidding of iSLUM.]