PDA

View Full Version : Intended Knockout Game victim shoots back

Jeff
08-27-2013, 09:42 PM
Well the media tried to hide it but the truth came out and the would be thug got a surprise :laugh:

The newspaper in Lansing, Mich., came so close to getting it right: An intended victim of the Knockout Game pulled a gun and shot and his attacker. So far so good.
This version of the game had a twist: Instead of punching the victim in the face, the predator used a taser – a KL-800 Type Stun Gun capable of generating 1.8 million volts.
The assailants had scouted the site, the victim and even practiced firing the taser. But then it all went wrong. Or right. (http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/mlive-gets-it-right-almost-victim-shoots-attacker-in-knockout-game/)
When Marvell Weaver jammed the taser into the ribs of the still unidentified man and pulled the trigger, it jammed. The target pulled out his .40 caliber Smith and Wesson and shot Weaver as he tried to escape to the getaway van where two of his accomplices waited.
According to MLive.com: (http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/mlive-gets-it-right-almost-victim-shoots-attacker-in-knockout-game/)

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/intended-knockout-game-victim-shoots-back/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2013, 09:56 PM
well the media tried to hide it but the truth came out and the would be thug got a surprise :laugh:

The newspaper in lansing, mich., came so close to getting it right: An intended victim of the knockout game pulled a gun and shot and his attacker. So far so good.
This version of the game had a twist: Instead of punching the victim in the face, the predator used a taser – a kl-800 type stun gun capable of generating 1.8 million volts.
The assailants had scouted the site, the victim and even practiced firing the taser. but then it all went wrong. Or right. (http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/mlive-gets-it-right-almost-victim-shoots-attacker-in-knockout-game/)
when marvell weaver jammed the taser into the ribs of the still unidentified man and pulled the trigger, it jammed. The target pulled out his .40 caliber smith and wesson and shot weaver as he tried to escape to the getaway van where two of his accomplices waited.
according to mlive.com: (http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/mlive-gets-it-right-almost-victim-shoots-attacker-in-knockout-game/)

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/intended-knockout-game-victim-shoots-back/ i promise one and all here gonna be a dead son of a bitch that tries that on me. Dead for sure because i'll empty the entire clip into his worthless ass. If more than one i know how to divide up the shots! Tyr

red state
08-27-2013, 10:13 PM
The kid later apologized but I fear that he is really just sorry that he got shot in the @$$ and faces two years. Still, he may not deserve such a sentence but I feel that (IF) what he did or was doing could have caused a heart patient to die then the PIPER must be paid and if we start getting tough on these punks, maybe more of them will THINK before doing something stupid. I was wild as a buck deer but we never went around destroying mail boxes and stuff. We minded our own business and expected others to do the same. These kids today....and then need some TOUGH LOVE.

I heard this story on the radio as I was headed to my daughter's softball game. Really KraZy stuff and I had to think about how at ease we get when the guy or PUNK next to us could and MAY BE thinking of doing us some sort of harm (for fun). KraZy world and I and KraZy enough to have been lax in leaving my weapon at home lately. Why, I wouldn't doubt that there are many muSLUM scum reading such forums and hunting down Jim's address and the rest of us who call it like it is. Truly, we are all KraZy for subjecting ourselves to danger. Prepare for the worse and expect the best. Prepare for the BEST and get the worse...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2013, 10:17 PM
The kid later apologized but I fear that he is really just sorry that he got shot in the @$$ and faces two years. Still, he may not deserve such a sentence but I feel that (IF) what he did or was doing could have caused a heart patient to die then the PIPER must be paid and if we start getting tough on these punks, maybe more of them will THINK before doing something stupid. I was wild as a buck deer but we never went around destroying mail boxes and stuff. We minded our own business and expected others to do the same. These kids today....and then need some TOUGH LOVE.

I heard this story on the radio as I was headed to my daughter's softball game. Really KraZy stuff and I had to think about how at ease we get when the guy or PUNK next to us could and MAY BE thinking of doing us some sort of harm (for fun). KraZy world and I and KraZy enough to have been lax in leaving my weapon at home lately. Why, I wouldn't doubt that there are many muSLUM scum reading such forums and hunting down Jim's address and the rest of us who call it like it is. Truly, we are all KraZy for subjecting ourselves to danger. Prepare for the worse and expect the best. Prepare for the BEST and get the worse... No, what they need is a damn good old fashioned ass stomping. Those babies work wonders on people's attitudes. I should know because I delivered several dozen in my time. Do it right and you will not have to do it again. Trust me on that... -- :beer:--Tyr

red state
08-27-2013, 10:23 PM
True that but most of these types who go around doing others harm for their sick pleasure are usually the types that would force you to do more than give a good ole fashioned @$$ stompin'. Some folks are stupid and sorry enough that you have to kill them and we all know how that ends up these days.....just as The Zman.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-28-2013, 09:00 AM
True that but most of these types who go around doing others harm for their sick pleasure are usually the types that would force you to do more than give a good ole fashioned @$$ stompin'. Some folks are stupid and sorry enough that you have to kill them and we all know how that ends up these days.....just as The Zman. My friend, I know you were not into the bar hopping, hell raising scene as I was so let me tell ya this. When it's done right the SOB doesn't come back for more. On a rare occasion the bastard may start carrying a pistol promising to gun you down ! Had that happen to me twice. I sent word back to both men that I had started carrying and first time either one of them approached me I was going to act first. That put an end to that...I never saw one of them anywhere for over 4 years! The other sent his nephew to assure me he had dropped the revenge thing and would like to have a beer with me, which was arranged a week later. Seems he hadn't slept for three days after getting a reply back with my very real threat. Such cowards never like to have to face a guy that can deliver and will deliver...Bear in mind I am now 59 and this all took place over 35 years ago. I am a very mild man now as compared to back then. Back then I lived my life never expecting to ever make 30! A very pleasant surprise but will make 60 in March 2014... And that's a double....;)--Tyr

red state
08-28-2013, 10:47 AM
I'd disagree with much of the above....including my not bar hopping during the college years when we, quite frequently, darkened the doors to bars, pool halls and 'public' events. I do, however agree that there are those who are TRUE cowards and are easy to manipulate and bluff BUT, there are those, SORRY enough and STUPID enough who will never learn and they are the ones who would force you to kill them. Fortunately, I've never ran across that type or pressed anything to that degree (if) I had ever ran across that type but they are out there.

In one such incident, I was in a Memphis bar with my friend and my girl playing pool when this older guy came up to make our 'cut throat' a two on two match.....winner buys the beer. Well, he lost cuz I was pretty darn good back then and the girl I was with wasn't shabby at all in billiards. Well, the guy pressed it and insisted that we buy him a beer. I told him to take a hike and laughed and the three of us (in our late teens) took care of our tab and started making our way to the Mid South Coliseum....he was in his mid to late 30' and actually followed us out in the parking lot where I told my pal and my girl to go on ahead while I 'educated' the gent as to what kind of young punk I was. He was not the kind in which we are speaking but I could tell that he wanted to be. I misspoke when I said something about the guy with the stun gun....I don't think he was that type at all now that I read more about the case but there are those that we read about every day that have no sense and would force you to do something that you'd truly rather not cuz it would literally change your life.....if not simply change 6 months to a year of your life. Perhaps the guy I met that evening at a bar/pool hall on Summer Ave. was already a bit drunk (either drunk enough to not press it) or just wise enough to see that I was not the average long haired, skinny punk that he'd pushed around or heard of others pushing around but I do stand by my experience in dealing with folks and, Tyr, some simply can't be dealt with logically. Fortunately, it sounds as though you've been fortunate enough to have avoided such folks as well. They ARE out there. I met a bouncer once, who I always suspected that I could take, but he caught me at a disadvantage one night and I've respected him and the owner ever since. I had gotten a bit rowdy and scared a few of the other customers after punching a hole in the wall....all over a math teacher at my college who was quite the looker. Anyway, everyone but me cleared the bathroom (that I had just SLIGHTLY re-designed) and the next thing I know is the small, stubby owner and his 6'3" cowboy boot wearing 'pretty boy' show up behind me as I'm still draining the ole pipe. We talked and after a good laugh...the owner tells me to go on out and have a good time (just don't go acting a fool again....which I was doing to my shame). I liked both the owner and the bouncer ever since. By the way, the talk consisted of my "manning up" and declaring that I was in the wrong so I declared judgement on myself and told the bouncer or owner to go ahead with the first shot. Yep, I was drunk enough to do something as stupid, yet brilliantly diplomatic as that. It paid off though and I'm sure the damage was easily taken care of....I was quite the regular back then and I KNOW that this bar/dance hall had a GREAT business cuz we were there almost EVERY night. That's the couple of years that I didn't make deans list and was threatened with the college pulling my scholarships. I straightened out quick....especially after meeting the right girl to boot.

red state
08-28-2013, 08:07 PM
There is a time where I proved dad wrong because I had several run ins with a guy who dad warned me to stay away from BUT this guy always pushed me the wrong way. In fact, he pushed several people the wrong way in our area but because he served as MP in a rough part of Vietnam and because he was some boxing champ in the military, he was looked upon as some sorta bear to fear. I never saw that and only saw a guy who had probably always started trouble and had taken advantage of authority or circumstances in which he had little to do with.

I LOVE and respect those who served in Vietnam....I've always held a special place for those guys but this guy, who was an MP during Vietnam was a genuine SOB who had probably been an SOB to REAL fighting men who may or may NOT have gotten "out of line" when not in the jungle. This guy got out of fighting the enemy and had probably abused his power just as he had abused the blessings that he had inherited from his father-n-law. He married into a great deal of land in my area and my land and land that we had leased also joined this guy. He put up fences to where the county could hardly even keep the roads up and where NOBODY could even pull over if they had a flat and had tried for years to land lock dad and I. WELL, he started putting up a fence (ON ME) to where he was incorporating 10 - 15 feet (sometimes 25 feet) on my property when he could plainly see where I had flagged an extremely straight line in an extremely accurate manner. One of his buddies, who also grew up in that area told him I was spot on because both the buddy and I had hunted there for years and had known all the boundaries for miles. He chose to start putting it up anyway and my wife and I ran his team of workers off on one occasion (both my wife and I packing) but that is neither here nor there as he is now dead and whatever he had invested in expensive fencing all over our county stands as a monument of a FOOL.

I had three run ins with that guy and I truly suspect that one of us would have been killed had he not died. My dad, as was many around the area, was scared of him but I've never had that sort of fear.....I've always had too much of a temper. On one such 'run-in' I had been seeing horse tracks on my place and while taking my son to the place to fish....here comes old Bill Sorrells on his horse...the Vietnam MP who inherited many thousands of acres in our area and was notorious for fencing up other folk's land (yeah, the one I confused with George Soros a few weeks ago when Kathianne corrected me as she is so gracious enough to do on occassions and with certain posters). Believe me, these two men are cut from the same cloth...or so it would seem. Both are (were) very greedy and truly thought that they hung the moon and would live forever. Even though I had finally caught the guy I was most certainly sure had been riding on my place, I didn't wish to confront such an evil guy with my son with me so I took the (7 year old at the time) boy home and caught up with mr. bill sorrells a few miles down on the paved road (just a mile or so from his vacation home that was once his father-n-law's house). This is a guy who wanted nobody on him and made it very difficult for the superisers YET he thought he could freely ride on everyone else and had even cut several thousands of dollar in timber on a neighbor of mine. He later paid the neighbor back but that didn't sprout new trees. HA!!! Anyway, I could never actually prove that it was he who had been riding the horse all over my place and since I'm a very patient individual, I waited for the day that I knew would come. Well, after I drove past him and verified that it was mr. Sorrells, I made another pass and pulled over. He then stopped so I lowered the window to my custom suv (LOVED THAT VEHICLE...it was jet black inside and out (except for all the chrome trim and mud gaurds) with black leather and black vinyl floors that I could park at a grade and wash blood & mud out with a water hose. It had a killer sound system and a take out sunroof with an custom arrow and broadhead antennae). Anyway, I lowered the window and asked if he was the one riding a horse all over the old John D & Blackwell place.....he was truthful and I told him that he, indeed, had been doing that for several weeks. I told him who I was and to not make that mistake again. He then acted as if he recognized me and turned his horse so that he could display his hip holster. I am sure that he knew who I was from our first encounter (in that BLACK SUV) when I had taken a friend of mine bow hunting and he had the public road blocked.....but that is another story cuz that one is a doozy as well. HA!!! After he cleverly displayed his weapon (which he was NEVER without) I slammed my 357 revolver on the dash and told him that if he thought anything of that fine animal he was on, he'll not get caught riding it on my place again. He said that he was sorry and that he didn't know that he had been on my place.....even told me how beautiful a ride it was over there but that didn't gain any ground with me. I should have called him a liar after he said that he didn't know who's place he had been riding on cuz he most certainly did (NO EXCUSES) but I kept a certain amount of respect and told him that he most definitely knows it now and left it at that. I'm glad that SOB from Memphis is dead now....and so is everyone else in our area. I've got good neighbors now and my temper has been very mild for several years. Got so many KraZy stories about that guy but I'll let you guys chew on this one for a while.

TYR, pm me any time to swap stories out. I may post the FIRST encounter with the MP from Vietnam within the bow season thread since it does have much to do with hunting and happened during bow season. I may even post about the VERY large maryJ field I found while scouting years ago. THEY (the law) never caught those guys and I never hunted over there again. HA!!!

AS WITH THE 'KNOCK-OUT GAME' OR ANY OTHER 'INCIDENT' WHERE ONE INTENDS TO ABUSE OTHERS, IT IS ALL FUN AND GAMES TILL SOMEONE GETS HURT....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-28-2013, 09:14 PM
There is a time where I proved dad wrong because I had several run ins with a guy who dad warned me to stay away from BUT this guy always pushed me the wrong way. In fact, he pushed several people the wrong way in our area but because he served as MP in a rough part of Vietnam and because he was some boxing champ in the military, he was looked upon as some sorta bear to fear. I never saw that and only saw a guy who had probably always started trouble and had taken advantage of authority or circumstances in which he had little to do with.

I LOVE and respect those who served in Vietnam....I've always held a special place for those guys but this guy, who was an MP during Vietnam was a genuine SOB who had probably been an SOB to REAL fighting men who may or may NOT have gotten "out of line" when not in the jungle. This guy got out of fighting the enemy and had probably abused his power just as he had abused the blessings that he had inherited from his father-n-law. He married into a great deal of land in my area and my land and land that we had leased also joined this guy. He put up fences to where the county could hardly even keep the roads up and where NOBODY could even pull over if they had a flat and had tried for years to land lock dad and I. WELL, he started putting up a fence (ON ME) to where he was incorporating 10 - 15 feet (sometimes 25 feet) on my property when he could plainly see where I had flagged an extremely straight line in an extremely accurate manner. One of his buddies, who also grew up in that area told him I was spot on because both the buddy and I had hunted there for years and had known all the boundaries for miles. He chose to start putting it up anyway and my wife and I ran his team of workers off on one occasion (both my wife and I packing) but that is neither here nor there as he is now dead and whatever he had invested in expensive fencing all over our county stands as a monument of a FOOL.

I had three run ins with that guy and I truly suspect that one of us would have been killed had he not died. My dad, as was many around the area, was scared of him but I've never had that sort of fear.....I've always had too much of a temper. On one such 'run-in' I had been seeing horse tracks on my place and while taking my son to the place to fish....here comes old Bill Sorrells on his horse...the Vietnam MP who inherited many thousands of acres in our area and was notorious for fencing up other folk's land (yeah, the one I confused with George Soros a few weeks ago when Kathianne corrected me as she is so gracious enough to do on occassions and with certain posters). Believe me, these two men are cut from the same cloth...or so it would seem. Both are (were) very greedy and truly thought that they hung the moon and would live forever. Even though I had finally caught the guy I was most certainly sure had been riding on my place, I didn't wish to confront such an evil guy with my son with me so I took the (7 year old at the time) boy home and caught up with mr. bill sorrells a few miles down on the paved road (just a mile or so from his vacation home that was once his father-n-law's house). This is a guy who wanted nobody on him and made it very difficult for the superisers YET he thought he could freely ride on everyone else and had even cut several thousands of dollar in timber on a neighbor of mine. He later paid the neighbor back but that didn't sprout new trees. HA!!! Anyway, I could never actually prove that it was he who had been riding the horse all over my place and since I'm a very patient individual, I waited for the day that I knew would come. Well, after I drove past him and verified that it was mr. Sorrells, I made another pass and pulled over. He then stopped so I lowered the window to my custom suv (LOVED THAT VEHICLE...it was jet black inside and out (except for all the chrome trim and mud gaurds) with black leather and black vinyl floors that I could park at a grade and wash blood & mud out with a water hose. It had a killer sound system and a take out sunroof with an custom arrow and broadhead antennae). Anyway, I lowered the window and asked if he was the one riding a horse all over the old John D & Blackwell place.....he was truthful and I told him that he, indeed, had been doing that for several weeks. I told him who I was and to not make that mistake again. He then acted as if he recognized me and turned his horse so that he could display his hip holster. I am sure that he knew who I was from our first encounter (in that BLACK SUV) when I had taken a friend of mine bow hunting and he had the public road blocked.....but that is another story cuz that one is a doozy as well. HA!!! After he cleverly displayed his weapon (which he was NEVER without) I slammed my 357 revolver on the dash and told him that if he thought anything of that fine animal he was on, he'll not get caught riding it on my place again. He said that he was sorry and that he didn't know that he had been on my place.....even told me how beautiful a ride it was over there but that didn't gain any ground with me. I should have called him a liar after he said that he didn't know who's place he had been riding on cuz he most certainly did (NO EXCUSES) but I kept a certain amount of respect and told him that he most definitely knows it now and left it at that. I'm glad that SOB from Memphis is dead now....and so is everyone else in our area. I've got good neighbors now and my temper has been very mild for several years. Got so many KraZy stories about that guy but I'll let you guys chew on this one for a while.

TYR, pm me any time to swap stories out. I may post the FIRST encounter with the MP from Vietnam within the bow season thread since it does have much to do with hunting and happened during bow season. I may even post about the VERY large maryJ field I found while scouting years ago. THEY (the law) never caught those guys and I never hunted over there again. HA!!!

AS WITH THE 'KNOCK-OUT GAME' OR ANY OTHER 'INCIDENT' WHERE ONE INTENDS TO ABUSE OTHERS, IT IS ALL FUN AND GAMES TILL SOMEONE GETS HURT....---------------------------------------------------------------- Have to tell ya loved reading those stories but don't get me started . I have more than a few dozen and a lot of them would get me called a liar but they are all true. I guess I've lived a life that was nowhere near ordinary. I also seem to have had some unseen force/greater power protecting me over a 4 decade period. I simply can not chalk it all up to my abilities. I sat one night at a party at a friends house and told about 8 or 9 stories , all true with no embellishments. Had about 20 people listening for the entire period and even admitted my foolish nature in being a don't give a damn kind of guy back then. Next day my older brother who was there asked me did I know most of those people thought I was lying!? I answered , no,, why? He said, hell , I know all of it was true and even I found it hard to believe when it was all tallied together like that! What do you think they thought not knowing it was all true?? I replied, I don't give a damn as long as I tell it exactly like it happened let them not believe or believe. Simply doesn't matter to me. What would matter and would get somebody hurt is if one of them called me a liar. Because then everybody would see that I did not embellish anything by how fast I stomped the guy. My older brother simply said, well yes and that's what I'm afraid of... I laughed so hard that I fell off of the couch! He got mad and yelled at me that he was serious and I laughed back and told him--so was I!! --:laugh:-- He replied going out the door, damn you act like you haven't had a heart attack....I yelled back laughing while saying --I'ze bees better now Hoss. :laugh:--Tyr

red state
08-28-2013, 09:43 PM
Yeah I hear ya....just PLeeEEZZze don't ever be like a good ole boy I knew who (IF) you killed a 10 pt with a spine shot at 40 paces....danged if he didn't follow up with a story how he spined a 20 pt and the arrow pinned the deer to a nearby tree. I said: "Wow! I bet that tore that arrow all to pieces". trying to help him out, and he said NAW....the deer just stood their pinned to that tree till it died. Some folks just can't help but stretch it and some you simply can't help at all. HA!!! That ole boy didn't know it but everyone KNEW he was a liar. I imagine some of those boys around the camp fire were sure that a Mr. Lindsey was a liar as well but in his case, the proof is in the pudding. Your brother seemed to be a great brother. I was never quite so lucky in that area.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-28-2013, 10:18 PM
Yeah I hear ya....just PLeeEEZZze don't ever be like a good ole boy I knew who (IF) you killed a 10 pt with a spine shot at 40 paces....danged if he didn't follow up with a story how he spined a 20 pt and the arrow pinned the deer to a nearby tree. I said: "Wow! I bet that tore that arrow all to pieces". trying to help him out, and he said NAW....the deer just stood their pinned to that tree till it died. Some folks just can't help but stretch it and some you simply can't help at all. HA!!! That ole boy didn't know it but everyone KNEW he was a liar. I imagine some of those boys around the camp fire were sure that a Mr. Lindsey was a liar as well but in his case, the proof is in the pudding. Your brother seemed to be a great brother. I was never quite so lucky in that area. I have three fantastic brothers and two brothers pretty much not worth shaking a stick at! My oldest brother and I are really close. He is the one that was hardly ever into fighting. He is the one that has bow hunted with me for many years. -Tyr

red state
08-28-2013, 10:38 PM
VERY SOUND AND WISE, YOUR ELDEST BROTHER. I am also an eldest brother but my only brother is nothing like me (night and day) to a certain extent. Pretty much the same politics but totally different interests....

We had a falling out but things are much better now after mom's passing. That was tough enough on all of us to either bring everyone together or drive them even further away from each other. Only thing is.....my brother and I were about as far as we could get. We still aren't close (AT ALL) but things are positively different now.

About to hit the hay....my 25 Anniversary is tomorrow (in 1.5 hours) and we were supposed to be out of town but a few things popped up so I don't know if we'll get free or not. Gotta do whatcha gotta do.