PDA

View Full Version : PAGING MR. SHARPTON: Black Teen Rapes and Robs 93yr. Old Woman, I Say ‘Death Penalty’

Jeff
08-28-2013, 04:34 PM
OK everyday we read about another black on white attack that the media just over looked , this happened a month ago and this is the first I have heard about it ( but admittedly I don't watch much TV ) This kid should be hung in time square for all to watch what a sick human being

* Doug Giles - This was all over the national news yesterday. Oh, wait. No it wasn’t. I forgot. The media doesn’t run stories where black thugs rape old white women. ANDERSON, INDIANA – Police announced formal charges against a 17-year-old suspect in connection with the July rape of a 93-year-old Anderson woman. According to Anderson Police Chief Larry Crenshaw, the suspect lived closed to the victim. Crenshaw said police collected DNA samples from several people and connected the suspect to the crime through a DNA match. Charges against Iquise V. Taylor include rape, burglary, criminal confinement and strangulation police announced during a news conference Monday. He’s been charged as an adult. Crenshaw called it a “horrific and unimaginable attack” and said the department was satisfied to bring some kind of closure to Amelia Rudolf and her family. He said he’d met with Rudolf and told her the department would “bring justice in this life or the next.”

http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/paging-mr-sharpton-black-teen-rapes-robs-93yr-old-woman-say-death-penalty/

Larrymc
08-28-2013, 05:04 PM
OK everyday we read about another black on white attack that the media just over looked , this happened a month ago and this is the first I have heard about it ( but admittedly I don't watch much TV ) This kid should be hung in time square for all to watch what a sick human being

* Doug Giles - This was all over the national news yesterday. Oh, wait. No it wasn’t. I forgot. The media doesn’t run stories where black thugs rape old white women. ANDERSON, INDIANA – Police announced formal charges against a 17-year-old suspect in connection with the July rape of a 93-year-old Anderson woman. According to Anderson Police Chief Larry Crenshaw, the suspect lived closed to the victim. Crenshaw said police collected DNA samples from several people and connected the suspect to the crime through a DNA match. Charges against Iquise V. Taylor include rape, burglary, criminal confinement and strangulation police announced during a news conference Monday. He’s been charged as an adult. Crenshaw called it a “horrific and unimaginable attack” and said the department was satisfied to bring some kind of closure to Amelia Rudolf and her family. He said he’d met with Rudolf and told her the department would “bring justice in this life or the next.”

http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/paging-mr-sharpton-black-teen-rapes-robs-93yr-old-woman-say-death-penalty/

With prisons over crowded with these thugs, it should be apparent the message is not getting through, but try to stiffen the punishment, and the liberals will go crazy, i mean if this guy don't have the right to file law suits, run a gang, peddle his drugs, have personal visits ect ect that would just be inhuman.

Missileman
08-28-2013, 07:07 PM
With prisons over crowded with these thugs, it should be apparent the message is not getting through, but try to stiffen the punishment, and the liberals will go crazy, i mean if this guy don't have the right to file law suits, run a gang, peddle his drugs, have personal visits ect ect that would just be inhuman.

Make me king for a day and I'll fix the prison situation permanently. I would contract Russia to house our prisoners with a 5-year or longer sentence for $10K a year per prisoner. I GUARANTEE that the recidivism rates would plummet and more than likely the overall crime rate as well. We'd save a ton of money off our prison budgets as well.