PDA

View Full Version : Poor guy is under some elusion that Obama is a Christian

Larrymc
08-28-2013, 06:04 PM
Egyptian Christian Leader: 'Shame on Obama'

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2013/August/Egyptian-Christian-Leader-Shame-on-Obama/

aboutime
08-28-2013, 06:11 PM
Larry. We all know it's nothing but a Private Joke Obama enjoys using on America.

The other day. I watched Obama present the latest "MEDAL OF HONOR" in a really dignified service to honor the Staff Sergent.
And, Obama had the nerve to actually use the words he has told his administration, and even Military Chaplains....they are not permitted to use., as in GOD BLESS AMERICA, and GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS.
Obama is the top example of DOUBLE-STANDARDS, LIES, and HYPOCRISY as he probably, silently repeated the words ALLAH BLESS AMERICA, and ALLAH BLESS OUR TROOPS to himself.

Anyone get the idea I DON'T LIKE, TRUST, or BELIEVE OBAMA???

jafar00
08-29-2013, 10:54 PM
Larry. We all know it's nothing but a Private Joke Obama enjoys using on America.

The other day. I watched Obama present the latest "MEDAL OF HONOR" in a really dignified service to honor the Staff Sergent.
And, Obama had the nerve to actually use the words he has told his administration, and even Military Chaplains....they are not permitted to use., as in GOD BLESS AMERICA, and GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS.
Obama is the top example of DOUBLE-STANDARDS, LIES, and HYPOCRISY as he probably, silently repeated the words ALLAH BLESS AMERICA, and ALLAH BLESS OUR TROOPS to himself.

Anyone get the idea I DON'T LIKE, TRUST, or BELIEVE OBAMA???

What's the issue if he did? He is just repeating himself.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-29-2013, 11:12 PM

Anyone get the idea I DON'T LIKE, TRUST, or BELIEVE OBAMA??? Obama could order right now that only Allah be worshiped or ever mentioned by our troops and his supporters would agree he was right. The reality is the guy is such a damn obvious fraud and the majority of Americans refuse to see or admit it..-Tyr

Larrymc
08-30-2013, 07:20 AM
What's the issue if he did? He is just repeating himself.Not at all, the Islamist God and the God of the Bible are not the same!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-30-2013, 07:47 AM
Not at all, the Islamist God and the God of the Bible are not the same!!
The God of Abraham did not command to kill all that did not worship him. The Quran says Allah did. Not a minor difference. --Tyr

jafar00
08-30-2013, 02:41 PM
Not at all, the Islamist God and the God of the Bible are not the same!!

Are you a Polytheist?

The God of Abraham did not command to kill all that did not worship him. The Quran says Allah did. Not a minor difference. --Tyr

The Qur'aan doesn't say that at all.

aboutime
08-30-2013, 03:43 PM
Are you a Polytheist?

The Qur'aan doesn't say that at all.

There you go again jafar. Asking another question while dodging any Civil, Intelligent attempts to answer other questions you typically Ignore.
And you are still convinced none of us know what you are doing?
Marcus is right. You really are A DUMB ASS.

Larrymc
08-30-2013, 04:47 PM
Are you a Polytheist?

The Qur'aan doesn't say that at all.Do you pray to Jesus and give him all the glory, As the God of the Bible directs.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-30-2013, 05:51 PM
Are you a Polytheist?

The Qur'aan doesn't say that at all. http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/AbulKasem50623.htm

I took some time to scan diligently the Qur’an in chronological order and assemble some verses that apply to the infidels. For the convenience of the readers I have tabulated those opposing verses—the verses which utterly contradict each other. Invariably, there are some verses which talk of mercy, tolerance, kindness and co-operation with the infidels. The problem is: those verses are mostly Meccan verses, the verses which Allah sent down when Muhammad was militarily weak—when he had no means to fight physically the pagans of <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"> Mecca</st1<st1:city w:st="on"> Medina</st1:city> </st1:city>lace w:st="on"> Medinalace w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on"> Medina</st1:city> As one peruses the listed verses, one may legitimately ask: “Which verses are current regarding the treatment of infidels in Islam (Islamic infidels)? Are those loving, peaceful and kind Meccan verses still valid? Or the harsh, hateful, unkind and belligerent Medinaan verses are applicable?” Perplexed, one might even believe that Islam is symbiotic; that is: it could co-exist with seemingly conflicting verses in the Qur’an. Strangely, the answer to this perplexing question is very simple. You see, the rule of abrogation on the Qur’anic verses unmistakably stipulates that the later verses (in this case, those benign, tolerant, peaceful Meccan verses) abrogate the earlier verses. Therefore, all those infidel-friendly Meccan verses are replaced by the belligerent, coercive, hate-mongering and chillingly murderous Medinaan verses.<o:p> </olace w:st="on"> Medinalace w:st="on"> Medina 87 are Meccan suras. Sura 2 (sura al-Bakara) has the chronological order of 87. This is the decisive verse which marks the beginning of a new militarily powerful Muhammad. Truly, this sura is a mixture of some Meccan and some Medinaan elements. For example: verse 2:256 (no compulsion in religion) is such a verse. Curiously, this sura (sura 2) also has the verse 2:193 which prescribes the use of force to accept Islam. Here are these two contradictory verses:<o:p> </o> 2:256 There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower. [87, <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on"> Medina</st1:city> </st1

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-30-2013, 05:59 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which verses did Allah intend to be obeyed Jafar? The modern muslims surely think its the later verses or else there would not be all this rampant murdering all over the world! -Tyr

jafar00
08-31-2013, 03:13 PM
Do you pray to Jesus and give him all the glory, As the God of the Bible directs.

No, I pray to God, not a man as the your Bible also directs. Jesus never claimed to be God.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which verses did Allah intend to be obeyed Jafar? The modern muslims surely think its the later verses or else there would not be all this rampant murdering all over the world! -Tyr

This thread has been derailed enough without discussing the insane ranting of an anti Islam campaigner.

Larrymc
08-31-2013, 04:56 PM
No, I pray to God, not a man as the your Bible also directs. Jesus never claimed to be God.

This thread has been derailed enough without discussing the insane ranting of an anti Islam campaigner.Actually God gave all the glory to Jesus, as the only way to Heaven, and the Father God, so if you still think Jesus was just a man, than i was right the God you follow is not the God of Bible.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-31-2013, 05:08 PM
Actually God gave all the glory to Jesus, as the only way to Heaven, and the Father God, so if you still think Jesus was just a man, than i was right the God you follow is not the God of Bible.
Islam has its own version of the holy trinity, 1. Allah, 2.the Prophet and 3.the Quran. All are considered to be holy. Sure they'll deny they consider Mohammad as holy but to this I say , they have laws making it a crime to blasphemy(speak ill of) against Mohammad. Who ever heard of blasphemy against something that is not considered to be holy? Logic crushes their lies every time.-Tyr

aboutime
08-31-2013, 05:18 PM
Nothing has changed in more than 24 hours since jafar last tried asking questions to derail, rather than answering.

And the same thing I said yesterday, still applies to jafar. Phony Prophet, Pretender he is.

jafar00
08-31-2013, 06:36 PM
Actually God gave all the glory to Jesus, as the only way to Heaven, and the Father God, so if you still think Jesus was just a man, than i was right the God you follow is not the God of Bible.

There is only One God so I don't know what you are talking about. And Jesus was not a mere normal man, he was a great one and most beloved of God. A prophet who is revered in Islam too you forget.

Islam has its own version of the holy trinity, 1. Allah, 2.the Prophet and 3.the Quran. All are considered to be holy. Sure they'll deny they consider Mohammad as holy but to this I say , they have laws making it a crime to blasphemy(speak ill of) against Mohammad. Who ever heard of blasphemy against something that is not considered to be holy? Logic crushes their lies every time.-Tyr

We do not have a trinity. We worship God alone without partners. As for what ignorant people do, I can't do anything about that. Mohamed (saw) was insulted many times in his history, yet he never retaliated against anyone for it. Quite the opposite in fact so these people have no reason to react in the way they do.

Kathianne
08-31-2013, 06:38 PM
There is only One God so I don't know what you are talking about. And Jesus was not a mere normal man, he was a great one and most beloved of God. A prophet who is revered in Islam too you forget.

We do not have a trinity. We worship God alone without partners. As for what ignorant people do, I can't do anything about that. Mohamed (saw) was insulted many times in his history, yet he never retaliated against anyone for it. Quite the opposite in fact so these people have no reason to react in the way they do.

Jesus was not a prophet. He is God, one of the Trinity.

Larrymc
08-31-2013, 06:56 PM

We do not have a trinity. We worship God alone without partners. As for what ignorant people do, I can't do anything about that. Mohamed (saw) was insulted many times in his history, yet he never retaliated against anyone for it. Quite the opposite in fact so these people have no reason to react in the way they do.See that's the problem the Bible teaches God is the holy Trinity, and Jesus was not a prophet he was the son of God, making him the only suitable sacrifice for the remission of sin, which is why Christians follow his good works teaching but that is only part of the Christian walk the foundation is faith in Jesus,

jafar00
09-01-2013, 07:35 AM
See that's the problem the Bible teaches God is the holy Trinity, and Jesus was not a prophet he was the son of God, making him the only suitable sacrifice for the remission of sin, which is why Christians follow his good works teaching but that is only part of the Christian walk the foundation is faith in Jesus,

Why would God go from One, Almighty God in the Tora, to a trinity with partners in the Bible, then back to One, Almighty God again in the Qur'aan? I can see the odd one out right there.

Larrymc
09-01-2013, 08:15 AM
Why would God go from One, Almighty God in the Tora, to a trinity with partners in the Bible, then back to One, Almighty God again in the Qur'aan? I can see the odd one out right there.I see the odd one as well, he has always been the holy trinity in the Bible, Jesus and the Holy Spirit has always been there. In the old testament God dealt with man his self, but man always fell short, so God provided the ultimate sacrifice Jesus, and promised when his work on the cross was done he would send the comforter, to help guide us The Holy Spirit.

red states rule
09-01-2013, 08:23 AM
http://mondoweiss.net/images/2012/01/Obama-graphic.png