PDA

View Full Version : Want to vote in a fun poll?

Little-Acorn
08-29-2013, 06:08 PM
I couldn't find a forum for "Shameless plugs", so I put it here instead.

-------------------------------

Which of these two identical, side-by-side McDonalds with equal quality food, service etc. would you make a habit of patronizing?

(a) The one with "normal" McDonalds prices and wages

(b) The one where each food item and drink cost $.50 to $1.00 more than "normal", and paid $15.00/hr?

Go here to vote: http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/1943690-these-two-side-side-mcdonalds-would.html

Score is 13 to 7 so far.

hjmick
08-29-2013, 06:18 PM
McDonald's is not good enough to patronize should they raise their prices...

aboutime
08-29-2013, 06:19 PM
Little-Acorn. Sorry to say but, we stopped visiting any Fast-food like McDonalds, Burger King, Hardy's, Arby's more than a year ago. And that includes KFC as well.
The service has gotten PISS POOR, UNCARING, LAZY, and questionable after seeing how some of the workers are always angry, slamming stuff around, and really..NOT CARING about good service. They don't look like they are happy to be there, and you can see how bad it is when the quality of the products seems even less good looking, and just Warmed over.

In other words. Anyone who trusts that the food they pick up at one of those terrible places is actually safe to eat...without being suspect of finding something in a sandwich you didn't order. You deserve to find out later, why you have an upset stomach, or (pardon the pun) The RUNS.

That is all based on actual experience. So...you won't see me, or my wife in any of them EVER.

logroller
08-29-2013, 09:42 PM
Little-Acorn. Sorry to say but, we stopped visiting any Fast-food like McDonalds, Burger King, Hardy's, Arby's more than a year ago. And that includes KFC as well.
The service has gotten PISS POOR, UNCARING, LAZY, and questionable after seeing how some of the workers are always angry, slamming stuff around, and really..NOT CARING about good service. They don't look like they are happy to be there, and you can see how bad it is when the quality of the products seems even less good looking, and just Warmed over.

In other words. Anyone who trusts that the food they pick up at one of those terrible places is actually safe to eat...without being suspect of finding something in a sandwich you didn't order. You deserve to find out later, why you have an upset stomach, or (pardon the pun) The RUNS.

That is all based on actual experience. So...you won't see me, or my wife in any of them EVER.
So, that's a no to voting in the poll then?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-29-2013, 10:35 PM
I couldn't find a forum for "Shameless plugs", so I put it here instead.

Which of these two identical, side-by-side McDonalds with equal quality food, service etc. would you make a habit of patronizing?

(a) The one with "normal" McDonalds prices and wages

(b) The one where each food item and drink cost $.50 to $1.00 more than "normal", and paid $15.00/hr?

Go here to vote: http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/1943690-these-two-side-side-mcdonalds-would.html

Score is 13 to 7 so far. Hell, I've been aching to go into a MACSHACK AND PAY 20 BUCKS FOR A BURGER SO THE POOR BASTARDS BACK THERE CAN GET 15 BUCKS AN HOURS FOR DOING A 5 BUCK AN HOUR JOB! WHILE WE ARE AT IT WHY NOT JUST PAY EVERYBODY A HUNDRED DOLLARS AN HOUR? Seems fair and then all those newly created rich people can buy more products and services. Our government should just print up a few trillion new hundred dollar bills and pass 'em out too. If we are going to be utter idiots why not go whole hog? --Tyr

Jeff
08-29-2013, 11:27 PM
I voted for A, honestly I don't much care to eat at McDonald's anyway , I like the plain old Cheese burger but I can feel it making me sick as I eat it, the ol stomach can't handle foods like that anymore so I surely couldn't see myself paying more to eat there

aboutime
08-30-2013, 10:39 AM
So, that's a no to voting in the poll then?

Log. It must upset, and frustrate you that I refuse to become a hypocrite on this, like you.

If I do not go to such places anymore. Why would I vote for something I don't use?

So. I didn't vote. If that upsets you. Oh well. It's not your poll anyway.