PDA

View Full Version : Obama Announces 2 More Executive Orders to Go After Guns

Jeff
08-29-2013, 11:41 PM
They are never going to let this go, Obama is adding executive orders to a list that has already failed, and again with with the people from Newtown in the audience .

OK, it wasn't Barack Obama that made the announcement, but it was the guy riding "shotgun" with him (pun intended). The Obama administration announced two new gun control measures via Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday morning. Adding to the 23 previous executive orders that Barack Obama issued back in January, he issued two more that in his words will "keep the most dangerous firearms out of the wrong hands and ban almost all re-imports of military surplus firearms to private entities.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/barack-obama-announces-2-executive-orders-go-guns/

DragonStryk72
08-30-2013, 01:19 AM
They are never going to let this go, Obama is adding executive orders to a list that has already failed, and again with with the people from Newtown in the audience .

OK, it wasn't Barack Obama that made the announcement, but it was the guy riding "shotgun" with him (pun intended). The Obama administration announced two new gun control measures via Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday morning. Adding to the 23 previous executive orders that Barack Obama issued back in January, he issued two more that in his words will "keep the most dangerous firearms out of the wrong hands and ban almost all re-imports of military surplus firearms to private entities.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/barack-obama-announces-2-executive-orders-go-guns/

Now if only he actually understood what Executive Orders are.

Jeff
08-30-2013, 07:50 AM

Dragon I think he feels they are something he can do to boost his rock star status and that eventually everything he writes as a executive order will become law because the people love him so much

In all reality I think he knows he is wasting his time but the next tragedy we have such as Newtown he will have something in writing saying see I tried but the dang Republicans worked against me because I am black, and I put that in there ( the black thing ) after watching Mathews have a melt down how all white conservatives should love Obama because he is everything we stand for ( apparently Mathews doesn't understand what conservatives stand for ) but at the very least he will show at the next shooting what a great guy he is and how he tried to stop these senseless killing, he just will forget to mention taking guns from law abiding citizens won't do anything but make us all victims

fj1200
08-30-2013, 09:17 AM

Are you talking about the blogger? Because he seems blissfully unaware.

Truth Detector
08-30-2013, 09:23 AM
Wow, I'm feeling so much safer knowing that even more law abiding citizens will find it more difficult to legally obtain weapons while black teen thugs continue to use their weapon of choice; small caliber pistols.

Biden once again proves what a complete and utter moron he is while Obama continues to think that community organizing is a substitute for real leadership.

:lame2: