PDA

View Full Version : How stupid is this

Jeff
08-30-2013, 09:15 AM

Click to enlarge

Abbey Marie
08-30-2013, 09:59 AM
Stupid stone-age rules. I guess we should be glad they are even allowed to attend school. :rolleyes:

aboutime
08-30-2013, 10:00 AM
Stupid stone-age rules. I guess we should be glad they are even allowed to attend school. :rolleyes:

As I laugh at the photo. I wondered whether the photographer told them to "SMILE". And, if they did. How would anyone know???

Abbey Marie
08-30-2013, 10:08 AM
As I laugh at the photo. I wondered whether the photographer told them to "SMILE". And, if they did. How would anyone know???

He was probably trying to decide which 9 year old he should take for his very own.

aboutime
08-30-2013, 10:12 AM
He was probably trying to decide which 9 year old he should take for his very own.

Look closely at the photo. I was unable to see any four-legged animals hiding among them. So, you are probably right about the 9 year old.

This also is a reminder of that OBL, Martyr idea about those 72 virgins after detonating a Bomb Vest. Guess they gotta start young, hiding their faces protects the pedo photographers too!

aboutime
08-30-2013, 01:47 PM
Look closely at the photo. I was unable to see any four-legged animals hiding among them. So, you are probably right about the 9 year old.

This also is a reminder of that OBL, Martyr idea about those 72 virgins after detonating a Bomb Vest. Guess they gotta start young, hiding their faces protects the pedo photographers too!

I found this today, from not long ago....5435