PDA

View Full Version : Texas Dad beats his daughter’s child molester to death… He won’t be charged!

Jeff
08-30-2013, 12:15 PM
Finally good news, I think this should be the law everywhere, if you need to kill the guy to stop him from molesting a child so be it , my hats off to Texas

Don’t mess with Texas! A Texas father walked in on his five-year-old daughter being molested and wasted no time in beating the man to death. The grand jury found the dad not guilty due to a state law that allows deadly force to be used to stop an aggravated sexual assault.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/texas-dad-beats-his-daughters-child-molester-to-death-he-wont-be-charged/

hjmick
08-30-2013, 12:18 PM
Some people just need killing...

Marcus Aurelius
08-30-2013, 12:33 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hjmick again.

a little help here, someone???

Marcus Aurelius
08-30-2013, 12:34 PM
Finally good news, I think this should be the law everywhere, if you need to kill the guy to stop him from molesting a child so be it , my hats off to Texas

Don’t mess with Texas!

A Texas father walked in on his five-year-old daughter being molested and wasted no time in beating the man to death. The grand jury found the dad not guilty due to a state law that allows deadly force to be used to stop an aggravated sexual assault.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/texas-dad-beats-his-daughters-child-molester-to-death-he-wont-be-charged/

I'd have beat the guy to death too. Good on the father. He deserves a fucking parade.

aboutime
08-30-2013, 12:54 PM

hjmick. On the surface. That probably sounds good to many people. But, when you dig deeper into reality.

Suppose Obama, Biden, Holder, and every member of Obama's crooked administration said those same words about..."Any American who disagrees with Obama. Such as those Obama has labeled Terrorists, and Racists....like myself, and any VETERAN???"

How would that sound to you then?

Jeff
08-30-2013, 01:02 PM
I'd have beat the guy to death too. Good on the father. He deserves a fucking parade.

I couldn't agree More Marcus the only thing I would of done different was made sure he suffered and made sure he was dead before I called 911

hjmick
08-30-2013, 01:21 PM
hjmick. On the surface. That probably sounds good to many people. But, when you dig deeper into reality.

Suppose Obama, Biden, Holder, and every member of Obama's crooked administration said those same words about..."Any American who disagrees with Obama. Such as those Obama has labeled Terrorists, and Racists....like myself, and any VETERAN???"

Not real sure why you felt the need to take the comment to the political arena rather than leave it in context...

While your suggestion is disturbing, I would think it unlikely, and certainly unlikely to stand up to scrutiny and the law.

You and I and everyone here all know that there are just some people who cannot and will not get along in a civil society... Rapist, child molesters, murderers... Criminal, not political.

My comment was based on actually defense arguments used on the Texas frontier, "The sorry S.O.B. needed killing anyhow" was an effective defense.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-30-2013, 01:31 PM
a little help here, someone???

TOOK CARE OF THAT FOR YOU, DAMN SHAME I COULDNT DO IT THREE TIMES!-Tyr

aboutime
08-30-2013, 01:32 PM
Not real sure why you felt the need to take the comment to the political arena rather than leave it in context...

While your suggestion is disturbing, I would think it unlikely, and certainly unlikely to stand up to scrutiny and the law.

You and I and everyone here all know that there are just some people who cannot and will not get along in a civil society... Rapist, child molesters, murderers... Criminal, not political.

My comment was based on actually defense arguments used on the Texas frontier, "The sorry S.O.B. needed killing anyhow" was an effective defense.

hjmick. Take note. I didn't disagree with you at all. Just presented a hypothetical situation that IS SEEMINGLY possible today. I believe I would have acted the very same way as that father. But, look at how more reports of teens killing people...because they were BORED? Seems to have become an acceptable form of retaliation for TREVON MARTIN.
I don't approve of that at all. But it seems OUR PRETEND PRESIDENT DOES. And, that is dangerous, and VERY POSSIBLE in this day, and age.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-30-2013, 01:37 PM
hjmick. Take note. I didn't disagree with you at all. Just presented a hypothetical situation that IS SEEMINGLY possible today. I believe I would have acted the very same way as that father. But, look at how more reports of teens killing people...because they were BORED? Seems to have become an acceptable form of retaliation for TREVON MARTIN.
I don't approve of that at all. But it seems OUR PRETEND PRESIDENT DOES. And, that is dangerous, and VERY POSSIBLE in this day, and age. I WOULD HAVE BEAT THAT SCUM TO DEATH WITH MY BARE HANDS HAD IT BEEN MY DAUGHTER. Trust the bastard would have been stone cold dead before I called anybody! -Tyr

hjmick
08-30-2013, 02:11 PM
I don't approve of that at all. But it seems OUR PRETEND PRESIDENT DOES. And, that is dangerous, and VERY POSSIBLE in this day, and age.

Fair enough.

Gaffer
08-30-2013, 02:32 PM

As to those you listed I would just have to say what HJ said.