PDA

View Full Version : Islam Is Coming For Us All

Jeff
08-30-2013, 12:19 PM
This seems to be a pretty accurate read from what little I know of the Muslim Religion , I think it is worth posting

I don’t believe that what we are witnessing in the 21st century is an organized, planned conspiracy for world domination. I think that this is what universalizing religions do – they spread, they convert and they seek to grow. However, the world has never seen a universalizing religion like Islam. Islam is aggressive, it is vocal, and it has never in its history discouraged the use of violence. Islam is formidable and Islam is coming for us all.

http://eaglerising.com/1496/islam-coming-us/

jafar00
08-30-2013, 02:37 PM
This seems to be a pretty accurate read from what little I know of the Muslim Religion , I think it is worth posting

Run away and hide then! We are hiding under your couch, awaiting the memo from the Grand Poobah to leap out from under the stairs and chop your head off.... apparently.

Drummond
08-30-2013, 02:45 PM
Run away and hide then! We are hiding under your couch, awaiting the memo from the Grand Poobah to leap out from under the stairs and chop your head off.... apparently.

Well, it's not as though beheadings aren't a favoured way of killing .. as practiced by Muslim savages !!

Fusco
08-30-2013, 03:06 PM
. . . . . . . . .

Will we fight when the time comes?

Drummond
08-30-2013, 03:37 PM
. . . . . . . . .

Will we fight when the time comes?

What prompts the question ?

There will be two options --

1. FIGHT

2. SURRENDER

How many Americans would be content to settle for just the second option ?

aboutime
08-30-2013, 03:50 PM

1. FIGHT

2. SURRENDER

Sir Drummond. If coming here, or reading any of the known Liberal, Obama news sites is any sign. I suspect a large percentage of Un-educated Americans would choose to Surrender, fearing they would lose all of the FREEBIES offered by the Democrats in Congress, with the blessings of Obama.
Lack of education usually is the source, and reason for so many 3rd world nations remaining 3RD WORLD NATIONS.
Oh, of course. Most of them would say they would FIGHT. But shucks. They already do that daily on the streets of their neighborhoods...we call them Ghetto's, or Inner-city area's.
But then. Because I dared to tell you that. It instantly made me a RACIST, and Home Grown Terrorist.
Guess that's better than calling me LATE for dinner.

Jeff
08-30-2013, 08:41 PM

Brother I have never run and hid from anything and you people certainly wont be where I start :laugh: heck the looks of yall if I hit the first with a good shot the next 10 would be knocked out and the 11th would be wondering what hit him

But I must say I like your reference to the Grand Poobah I use that myself a good bit :laugh:

Jeff
08-30-2013, 08:45 PM
Sir Drummond. If coming here, or reading any of the known Liberal, Obama news sites is any sign. I suspect a large percentage of Un-educated Americans would choose to Surrender, fearing they would lose all of the FREEBIES offered by the Democrats in Congress, with the blessings of Obama.
Lack of education usually is the source, and reason for so many 3rd world nations remaining 3RD WORLD NATIONS.
Oh, of course. Most of them would say they would FIGHT. But shucks. They already do that daily on the streets of their neighborhoods...we call them Ghetto's, or Inner-city area's.
But then. Because I dared to tell you that. It instantly made me a RACIST, and Home Grown Terrorist.
Guess that's better than calling me LATE for dinner.

AT I am afraid you are correct, but I feel many would surrender due to lack of any back bone anymore, look at the crime in the Ghetto's Drive by's, 3 ( or more ) on one yes they would surrender but they would do so hoping to save there worthless Hyde's

stevecanuck
08-31-2013, 01:52 AM
I have never participated in a march or demonstration, because I'm just not that sort of person, and I say that because I don't want anyone thinking that being anti Islam is simply my latest cause. The sad fact is that the title of this thread is accurate. When I lived in Egypt I had many Muslim friends, or so I thought. Then after 9/11, with all the negativity being expressed regarding Islam, I read the Qur'an for the purpose of proving all the "Islamophobes" wrong. I want to stress that point - I was trying to defend Islam. What happened you ask? Reading the Qur'an happened. The sheer hatred of infidels so openly and frequently expressed in it was shocking. Muslims are taught to hate infidels. Period. They are also encouraged to spread the rule of Islam throughout the world, and this objective has seen a rededication not equaled since the time of Mohamed.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-31-2013, 09:54 AM
. . . . . . . . .

Will we fight when the time comes? "I've just begun to fight" words from John Paul Jones one of my childhood heroes and I have. I have with words for now. I will with deed should that time come here. Any man that will not defend his life and that of his family is not a man....--Tyr

jafar00
08-31-2013, 03:30 PM

1. FIGHT

2. SURRENDER

I hope you would surrender as you want the Palestinians to do.

Brother I have never run and hid from anything and you people certainly wont be where I start :laugh: heck the looks of yall if I hit the first with a good shot the next 10 would be knocked out and the 11th would be wondering what hit him

But I must say I like your reference to the Grand Poobah I use that myself a good bit :laugh:

Thought you might get a chuckle out of that :) It served the purpose of revealing how stupid and ignorant the thread subject is.

AT I am afraid you are correct, but I feel many would surrender due to lack of any back bone anymore, look at the crime in the Ghetto's Drive by's, 3 ( or more ) on one yes they would surrender but they would do so hoping to save there worthless Hyde's

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde?

I have never participated in a march or demonstration, because I'm just not that sort of person, and I say that because I don't want anyone thinking that being anti Islam is simply my latest cause. The sad fact is that the title of this thread is accurate. When I lived in Egypt I had many Muslim friends, or so I thought. Then after 9/11, with all the negativity being expressed regarding Islam, I read the Qur'an for the purpose of proving all the "Islamophobes" wrong. I want to stress that point - I was trying to defend Islam. What happened you ask? Reading the Qur'an happened. The sheer hatred of infidels so openly and frequently expressed in it was shocking. Muslims are taught to hate infidels. Period. They are also encouraged to spread the rule of Islam throughout the world, and this objective has seen a rededication not equaled since the time of Mohamed.

You didn't understand what you were reading. If you are a newcomer to the Qur'aan, especially an English interpretation you should have had someone to help you along with it. Sometimes reading a translation at face value you can miss a lot of context especially historical context and come to the wrong conclusion.

Gaffer
08-31-2013, 04:51 PM
You didn't understand what you were reading. If you are a newcomer to the Qur'aan, especially an English interpretation you should have had someone to help you along with it. Sometimes reading a translation at face value you can miss a lot of context especially historical context and come to the wrong conclusion.

That's what muslims want everyone to think. As if their interpretation is somehow different.

aboutime
08-31-2013, 05:20 PM
That's what muslims want everyone to think. As if their interpretation is somehow different.

jafar. Lies, and false claims are still LIES and False Claims no matter how You, or anyone else interprets them.

stevecanuck
09-04-2013, 02:19 AM
This is the usual brush-off attempt that propagandists such as Jafar like to employ. It's adequately vague so it can't be rebutted on specifics, and it implies the requisite degree of superior knowledge on Jafar's part, and ignorance on mine. In short, it's disingenuous, condescending, and 100% BS. Btw Jafar, I'm just up the road from you in Avalon. Let's do lunch.

jafar00
09-04-2013, 08:18 AM

Obviously our interpretation is different or we wouldn't be arguing about it. If it really was as you see it (without having studied it properly), I wouldn't be a Muslim. I would be a fool to accept it.

This is the usual brush-off attempt that propagandists such as Jafar like to employ. It's adequately vague so it can't be rebutted on specifics, and it implies the requisite degree of superior knowledge on Jafar's part, and ignorance on mine. In short, it's disingenuous, condescending, and 100% BS. Btw Jafar, I'm just up the road from you in Avalon. Let's do lunch.

How is it vague to suggest that you should study something properly in order to understand it? If you read a medical text as a layman, on performing a root canal surgery, would you call yourself a dentist and be able to perform it without any formal training?

Truth Detector
09-04-2013, 09:55 AM

I don’t believe that what we are witnessing in the 21st century is an organized, planned conspiracy for world domination. I think that this is what universalizing religions do – they spread, they convert and they seek to grow. However, the world has never seen a universalizing religion like Islam. Islam is aggressive, it is vocal, and it has never in its history discouraged the use of violence. Islam is formidable and Islam is coming for us all.

http://eaglerising.com/1496/islam-coming-us/

Islam will never be a threat for America. Islam cannot thrive in a Constitutional Democracy where choice, education, personal freedoms and civil rights are gauranteed by a Constiturio. Islam can only thrive where there are few personal freedoms or liberty and where ignorance prevails.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-04-2013, 10:30 AM
This is the usual brush-off attempt that propagandists such as Jafar like to employ. It's adequately vague so it can't be rebutted on specifics, and it implies the requisite degree of superior knowledge on Jafar's part, and ignorance on mine. In short, it's disingenuous, condescending, and 100% BS. Btw Jafar, I'm just up the road from you in Avalon. Let's do lunch. I bet Jafar does not take you up on your lunch offer. Unless he brings some muslim pals to give him moral support . ;) If he does take you up on it ask him to show you his muslim ID card. ;)--Tyr

tailfins
09-04-2013, 02:59 PM
Well, it's not as though beheadings aren't a favoured way of killing .. as practiced by Muslim savages !!

Such a blunt instrument generalization is from the Dark Ages. Shall we defeat our enemy with catapults? Raw, unfocused hate is a distraction and a recipe for defeat. A stoic, clinical approach is needed to defeat those who want to disrupt Western Civilization. All the gruesome photos, ranting lunatics and violence showcased on a case-by-case basis doesn't estabilish that any more than 1% of Islam is our enemy. 1% = 10 Million people.

aboutime
09-04-2013, 03:20 PM
Obviously our interpretation is different or we wouldn't be arguing about it. If it really was as you see it (without having studied it properly), I wouldn't be a Muslim. I would be a fool to accept it.

How is it vague to suggest that you should study something properly in order to understand it? If you read a medical text as a layman, on performing a root canal surgery, would you call yourself a dentist and be able to perform it without any formal training?

Probably for the very same reason you'd never ask the guy changing your flat tire about Heart Surgery. But since One person TAKES A BITE OUT OF A HUMAN HEART, and claims to be Islamic. That sorta throws a Monkey Wrench into everything. Vaguely speaking...of course.

jafar00
09-04-2013, 03:23 PM
Probably for the very same reason you'd never ask the guy changing your flat tire about Heart Surgery. But since One person TAKES A BITE OUT OF A HUMAN HEART, and claims to be Islamic. That sorta throws a Monkey Wrench into everything. Vaguely speaking...of course.

Would you let him do open heart surgery? He has experience ;)

aboutime
09-04-2013, 03:25 PM
Would you let him do open heart surgery? He has experience ;)

Sure thing! Are you volunteering to be his patient?

Drummond
09-04-2013, 08:31 PM
Such a blunt instrument generalization is from the Dark Ages. Shall we defeat our enemy with catapults? Raw, unfocused hate is a distraction and a recipe for defeat. A stoic, clinical approach is needed to defeat those who want to disrupt Western Civilization. All the gruesome photos, ranting lunatics and violence showcased on a case-by-case basis doesn't estabilish that any more than 1% of Islam is our enemy. 1% = 10 Million people.

I'm curious. How do you arrive at the one percent figure ... and how can you be certain of your 'facts' ?

On what basis do you attain confidence that you know what's in the hearts and minds of the vast majority of Muslims ?

tailfins
09-04-2013, 08:44 PM
I'm curious. How do you arrive at the one percent figure ... and how can you be certain of your 'facts' ?

On what basis do you attain confidence that you know what's in the hearts and minds of the vast majority of Muslims ?

Only when specific plans are in their "hearts and minds" does it matter. It boils down to math and logic. If 10 million people planned to attack the US, could they reasonably be stopped? The reality of the existing level of terrorism doesn't reflect those kinds of numbers. If a half billion people decided to overrun the US do you realistically think they could be stopped?

Arbo
09-04-2013, 08:46 PM
Islam will never be a threat for America. Islam cannot thrive in a Constitutional Democracy where choice, education, personal freedoms and civil rights are gauranteed by a Constiturio. Islam can only thrive where there are few personal freedoms or liberty and where ignorance prevails.

1) We are not a Constitutional Democracy.
2) Government has been trampling over our 'Constitutional' rights for a LONG time, they will continue to recede.
3) Ignorance is pretty big time in America.

Just sayin'.

Arbo
09-04-2013, 08:54 PM

I had asked such a question about numbers in a different thread. This is interesting reading:

http://www.opendemocracy.net/article/al-qaida-today-the-fate-of-a-movement

A pretty honest look into the issue, if one reads through the whole thing.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-04-2013, 10:34 PM
I had asked such a question about numbers in a different thread. This is interesting reading:

Honest? Trying to present muslims as the great majority rejecting the jihad that Al Qaeda spearheads! I hope those that go to that link do read the whole thing as it looks like it could have been written by CAIR in America. A whitewashing article for sure. Only people with very little basic knowledge about Islam will fall for that crap IMHO. Certainly looks like an article Jafar would promote here. --Tyr -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------With brilliant crap like this. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Your fatwa does not apply here

Deniz Kandiyoti and Karima Bennoune 27 August 2013

Democratic and secular voices in Muslim majority countries have too often been sacrificed by the left in the west in the name of anti-imperialism and identity politics. The authoritarian movements of the far right, which democrats of the South oppose, must be recognized for what they are, Karima Bennoune tells Deniz Kandiyoti.

Arbo
09-04-2013, 10:39 PM
Let me take a stab at what your response was. "That be BS! The damn muslims gonna be kill us all!" or some other thing which clearly shows you did not read the article. But either way, just biased opinion in the form of a rant, that has nothing to back it up.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-04-2013, 10:58 PM
Let me take a stab at what your response was. "That be BS! The damn muslims gonna be kill us all!" or some other thing which clearly shows you did not read the article. But either way, just biased opinion in the form of a rant, that has nothing to back it up. I suggested that they read the entire article and then cited my opinion on it. Are you always this damn lame? Are you even an adult? --Tyr

revelarts
09-04-2013, 11:37 PM
People here are talking about Islam gonna get ya.
We all better get OUR own spiritual house in order then. Christians should be spreading the truth rather than waiting for Islam to scoop people into it's lies by force and law.
But do Americans REALLY want to believe in God? Or just talk about him everyone once in a while at weddings, funerals and tragic national events. Europe is seeing what happens when it gives up it's Faith in God. or allows it to be watered down or perverted. Every kind of ism, then Islam sweeping in to fill the spiritual void left by secularism and it's corollaries, one of which being Abortion which leaves WHO to reproduce in Europe? OH the faithful Muslims.

Will it come here? Well we mass abortions and euthanasia to kill ourselves off so we aren't reproducing at replacement rates, while Muslims and ..well Christian homeschool families are having 6-10 kids.

bottom line. as Bob Dillon said
...you gotta serve SOMEBODY it might be the devil or it might be the LORD but your gonna serve some body...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zavbgO1s8io?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jafar00
09-05-2013, 12:08 AM
Honest? Trying to present muslims as the great majority rejecting the jihad that Al Qaeda spearheads!

AQ has little support in the Muslim world. About as much as they have in the non Muslim world. If the truth was as you suggest, you would have been well and truly overrun with "Jihadis" by now. The article is correct. They are responsible for untold damage to the image of Islam. This is evident by your attitudes towards Muslims and Islam. You have an image of Islam that is distorted by lies and spin and by the unprecedented media support that AQ and their related Salafi groups have managed to achieve.

Pull the wool off your eyes and get out there to really learn what Islam is about instead of listening to preachers of hate and division.

Jeff
09-05-2013, 01:34 AM
People here are talking about Islam gonna get ya.
We all better get OUR own spiritual house in order then. Christians should be spreading the truth rather than waiting for Islam to scoop people into it's lies by force and law.
But do Americans REALLY want to believe in God? Or just talk about him everyone once in a while at weddings, funerals and tragic national events. Europe is seeing what happens when it gives up it's Faith in God. or allows it to be watered down or perverted. Every kind of ism, then Islam sweeping in to fill the spiritual void left by secularism and it's corollaries, one of which being Abortion which leaves WHO to reproduce in Europe? OH the faithful Muslims.

Will it come here? Well we mass abortions and euthanasia to kill ourselves off so we aren't reproducing at replacement rates, while Muslims and ..well Christian homeschool families are having 6-10 kids.

bottom line. as Bob Dillon said
...you gotta serve SOMEBODY it might be the devil or it might be the LORD but your gonna serve some body...

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zavbgO1s8io?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Rev I have to agree with ya on this, I where a cut that on top says Jesus is Lord then has the Christian flag with a patch on it that has a soldier in Armour on it and on the bottom it says HSMM ( Heavens Saints Motorcycle Ministry ) and yes I believe what i wear and I will talk to anyone about it because you are exactly right we need to Talk and live the Christian way all the time not just at Funerals and weddings and yes Islam is coming , Being scared because you are going in for surgery and becoming a Christian then forgetting after the surgery isn't going to cut it

Jeff
09-05-2013, 01:39 AM

TD look around we are losing freedoms all the time, this isn't going to happen tomorrow I agree but don't fool yourself into thinking it can't happen here it can and is right now, just look at the March planned for 9/11 on DC , that wouldn't of happened 10 years ago , open any paper or turn on any news channel and all over the news they are talking about freedoms we are losing, if we all think like you are it will come much sooner than later .

tailfins
09-05-2013, 06:10 AM
AQ has little support in the Muslim world. About as much as they have in the non Muslim world. If the truth was as you suggest, you would have been well and truly overrun with "Jihadis" by now. The article is correct. They are responsible for untold damage to the image of Islam. This is evident by your attitudes towards Muslims and Islam. You have an image of Islam that is distorted by lies and spin and by the unprecedented media support that AQ and their related Salafi groups have managed to achieve.

Pull the wool off your eyes and get out there to really learn what Islam is about instead of listening to preachers of hate and division.

Well Jafar, as I remember hearing when I was a kid:

Those damn Japs and Sand Niggers are in
cahoots. They're gonna take over America without a shot being fired and that corrupt President Ford will just hand them the keys. I wonder if there's any Pabst's Blue Ribbon in the fridge. I need to relax and study for my third G.E.D. attempt.

The only thing they haven't done here is call you a Sand Nigger. I knew no other term until I was a teen.

Drummond
09-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Only when specific plans are in their "hearts and minds" does it matter. It boils down to math and logic. If 10 million people planned to attack the US, could they reasonably be stopped? The reality of the existing level of terrorism doesn't reflect those kinds of numbers. If a half billion people decided to overrun the US do you realistically think they could be stopped?

I don't think you've answered what I asked you. But, no matter, I suppose - I recognise that a direct answer would've been just about impossible to arrive at.

But the answer you HAVE given, surely misses the point. You say 'Only when specific plans are in their "hearts and minds" does it matter.' I think I disagree. Logically, you're saying that no hatreds, no desires to kill really matter, unless some plan is formulated first, one that's taken shape.

OK, then, WHO OR WHAT creates such plans ? Surely -- you mean terrorist groups ? So, what, then .. you'd allow terrorist groups to form, agree goals, and only when 'specific plans' are created, will anything to do with them matter ???

It's a bit late by then, isn't it ?

I think GW Bush had the right idea at the outset. He wanted international cooperation between nations to fight the War on Terror to be such that the world would, at least in the main, be too toxic a place for terrorism to thrive. You see, it isn't enough just to look for terrorist groups that might be ready to act. Rather, to have terrorists so demoralised, so questioning of whether launching attacks could ever be worth it .. THAT is surely the ideal !!

You don't get that by being laid-back in anti-terrorism efforts. You don't get it by failing to be familiar with the nature of your enemy. Rather, you remain vigilant, aware, of what it is you may face from one day to the next. And you do ALL you possibly can to deal with threats.

Compare that with the approach you're suggesting. Yours, I submit, is woefully inadequate.

Drummond
09-05-2013, 02:20 PM

I agree with Tyr's assessment of your link.

I looked at the site, not just at the article. I saw what they claim for themselves .. basically, that they're an 'independent' body. Well .. I can think of others who've claimed independence, or neutrality, and they end up proving themselves to be Left wing.

'The Independent' is a British newspaper. I recall its launch, several years ago. It started out well, then, when the Iraq War got properly underway, suddenly it lurched to the Left. Their articles became of the type indistinguishable from the Left wing of our Labour Party. And they've never recovered their original so-called 'equilibrium' since.

Then there's the BBC. Fiercely protective of its 'reputation' as a 'neutral' news broadcaster, they nonetheless commissioned an independent review of their activities. This concluded that the BBC was institutionally Left wing !!

Andrew Marr, one of their presenters, said the same thing.

Oh, and the 'Neutral' BBC, some years ago, made a mini-series called 'The Power of Nightmares'. Overall, it concluded - insanely ! - that Al Qaeda, as it's been known to exist, was very largely 'a neocon invention'.

Subsequent to that utter rot, another mini-series was made providing a much more realistic balance. They had to .. to save face !

So, 'Arbo', you'll forgive me if I don't trust 'independent' sources that downplay the threat level of terrorists !!!

Drummond
09-05-2013, 02:29 PM

There is a thread on this forum, Jafar .. and you know this well .. which details terrorist incidents on a nearly day-by-day basis. Its perpetrators ARE MUSLIM.

You've been challenged more than once to come up with some equivalent for other religions, be it for Christians, Hindus, whoever or WHATever. And, Jafar, but of course, YOU'VE NEVER TAKEN UP THAT CHALLENGE.

You've also been challenged to prove that any or all of the reports are fabrications. Again, you've ducked it.

The truth is out there, Jafar. And YOU are the one failing to acknowledge it. Oh, and how's your support for Hamas coming along ??

Are you impressed with their Charter ? Do tell us ......

Marcus Aurelius
09-05-2013, 02:38 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by jafar00 http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=661986#post661986)

There is a thread on this forum, Jafar .. and you know this well .. which details terrorist incidents on a nearly day-by-day basis. Its perpetrators ARE MUSLIM.

You've been challenged more than once to come up with some equivalent for other religions, be it for Christians, Hindus, whoever or WHATever. And, Jafar, but of course, YOU'VE NEVER TAKEN UP THAT CHALLENGE.

You've also been challenged to prove that any or all of the reports are fabrications. Again, you've ducked it.

The truth is out there, Jafar. And YOU are the one failing to acknowledge it. Oh, and how's your support for Hamas coming along ??

First, Jahil said they were 'not really Muslim' if they did anything bad... he recently moved the goalposts, claiming they were still Muslim and only their 'actions' were 'not really Muslim'.

I wonder where he'll move the goalposts to next.

aboutime
09-05-2013, 03:24 PM
TD look around we are losing freedoms all the time, this isn't going to happen tomorrow I agree but don't fool yourself into thinking it can't happen here it can and is right now, just look at the March planned for 9/11 on DC , that wouldn't of happened 10 years ago , open any paper or turn on any news channel and all over the news they are talking about freedoms we are losing, if we all think like you are it will come much sooner than later .

Jeff. We all know how what you are saying is real. The problem is. Or should I say, the PROBLEMS are? The lack of a real education by so many Americans who suffer from

"Follow What THEY say-itis" It's always easier to be a follower, than a leader. And followers are at the mercy of people like Obama, and the Democrats who are taking their time...ONE STEP AT A TIME, in changing this nation forever. And, they are permitted...even voted for, to do it due to IGNORANCE, STUPIDITY, and LACK OF EDUCATION.
Of course. Those who deny such things can happen are...PART OF THE PROBLEM...as followers.
Just watch the reactions. Listen, and pay attention to what the Followers say.
America as we know it is....on the downward slide toward Socialism, and even Abstract Communism.

Arbo
09-05-2013, 04:17 PM
So, 'Arbo', you'll forgive me if I don't trust 'independent' sources that downplay the threat level of terrorists !!!

I know, the source isn't WND or some other partisan right wing site, that sooooo discredits it. LOL.

But thanks for letting us know you didn't read it.

Drummond
09-05-2013, 05:24 PM
I know, the source isn't WND or some other partisan right wing site, that sooooo discredits it. LOL.

There is truth in that. Leftie sources are inclined to be propagandist, which in turn means that you have to filter content to try and sift truth from partisan-preferred content.

But thanks for letting us know you didn't read it.

You really should pay attention, you know. I've already told you I agreed with Tyr's assessment. Within that statement, you can infer that, logically, I MUST have read the article.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-05-2013, 05:33 PM

But thanks for letting us know you didn't read it. Thanks for letting us know that you do read that tripe and linked source you gave! Drummond has you nailed too. -- :beer:-- Tyr

Arbo
09-05-2013, 06:02 PM
You really should pay attention, you know. I've already told you I agreed with Tyr's assessment. Within that statement, you can infer that, logically, I MUST have read the article.

Being that I do not see his 'assessment', I guessed it was full of more opinion and partisan blather, so to say you agree with whatever it is, doesn't mean much, and certainly doesn't mean you read anything.

jafar00
09-06-2013, 12:20 AM

Even if some of them are true, 100% of them are violations of Islamic law. What does that say about the legitimacy of your claims?

I don't care about Hamas's charter. Stop stalking me in every thread about it. You are starting to sound like a broken record.

Drummond
09-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Being that I do not see his 'assessment', I guessed it was full of more opinion and partisan blather, so to say you agree with whatever it is, doesn't mean much, and certainly doesn't mean you read anything.

Please pay attention. I'm not going to KEEP alerting you to posts and comments that you're perfectly capable of finding and reading for yourself.

Be that as it may, on this occasion I'll help you out. Here's what you've somehow 'overlooked' ...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?42692-Islam-Is-Coming-For-Us-All&p=661970#post661970

I hope those that go to that link do read the whole thing as it looks like it could have been written by CAIR in America. A whitewashing article for sure. Only people with very little basic knowledge about Islam will fall for that crap IMHO.
There's your assessment. And I consider it fair and accurate.

tailfins
09-06-2013, 04:47 PM
The OP can be summed up with this song. Now you know who "they" are!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4

Drummond
09-06-2013, 04:50 PM
Even if some of them are true, 100% of them are violations of Islamic law. What does that say about the legitimacy of your claims?

Be honest ! You cannot reasonably challenge the truth of even a small proportion of them, and well you know it ! So quit the 'even IF some are true' nonsense.

If you think otherwise, GO TO IT .... but of course, YOU WON'T. YOU CAN'T.

And besides ... how come all these 'violators' always turn out to be MUSLIMS ? We're not talking one fringe group, or just a handful of 'misguided souls'. There are WAY more instances of Islamic terrorism than this !!

I don't care about Hamas's charter. Stop stalking me in every thread about it. You are starting to sound like a broken record.

That's because you refuse to meet, head on, the disparity between your support for Hamas, you, with your stated 'beliefs' about Islam, and their commitment to terrorist Jihad !!!

You claim to be anti terrorist, yet you support a group of them !! AND it's a group considering itself to be a standard-bearer of a form of TRUE Islam the likes of which you DENY IS TRUE OF IT !!

For as long as you cling to such an untenable position as that, Jafar, I'll comment on it as and when I choose.

tailfins
09-06-2013, 04:58 PM
Be honest ! You cannot reasonably challenge the truth of even a small proportion of them, and well you know it ! So quit the 'even IF some are true' nonsense.

If you think otherwise, GO TO IT .... but of course, YOU WON'T. YOU CAN'T.

And besides ... how come all these 'violators' always turn out to be MUSLIMS ? We're not talking one fringe group, or just a handful of 'misguided souls'. There are WAY more instances of Islamic terrorism than this !!

That's because you refuse to meet, head on, the disparity between your support for Hamas, you, with your stated 'beliefs' about Islam, and their commitment to terrorist Jihad !!!

You claim to be anti terrorist, yet you support a group of them !! AND it's a group considering itself to be a standard-bearer of a form of TRUE Islam the likes of which you DENY IS TRUE OF IT !!

For as long as you cling to such an untenable position as that, Jafar, I'll comment on it as and when I choose.

One billion is a mighty big denominator. However, I say this with the desire to "start somewhere". That means if I'm wrong and we only defeat a small group, defeating that small group still makes Western Civilization safer.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2013, 05:09 PM
One billion is a mighty big denominator. However, I say this with the desire to "start somewhere". That means if I'm wrong and we only defeat a small group, defeating that small group still makes Western Civilization safer.

http://www.pewforum.org/2011/12/19/global-christianity-exec/ A comprehensive demographic study of more than 200 countries finds that there are 2.18 billion Christians of all ages around the world, representing nearly a third of the estimated 2010 global population of 6.9 billion. Christians are also geographically widespread – so far-flung, in fact, that no single continent or region can indisputably claim to be the center of global Christianity.

A century ago, this was not the case. In 1910, about two-thirds of the world’s Christians lived in Europe, where the bulk of Christians had been for a millennium, according to historical estimates by the Center for the Study of Global Christianity.2 Today, only about a quarter of all Christians live in Europe (26%). A plurality – more than a third – now are in the Americas (37%). About one in every four Christians lives in sub-Saharan Africa (24%), and about one-in-eight is found in Asia and the Pacific (13%).

Regional Distribution of Christians

The number of Christians around the world has nearly quadrupled in the last 100 years, from about 600 million in 1910 to more than 2 billion in 2010. But the world’s overall population also has risen rapidly, from an estimated 1.8 billion in 1910 to 6.9 billion in 2010. As a result, Christians make up about the same portion of the world’s population today (32%) as they did a century ago (35%).

This apparent stability, however, masks a momentous shift. Although Europe and the Americas still are home to a majority of the world’s Christians (63%), that share is much lower than it was in 1910 (93%). And the proportion of Europeans and Americans who are Christian has dropped from 95% in 1910 to 76% in 2010 in Europe as a whole, and from 96% to 86% in the Americas as a whole.

Major Christian Traditions

At the same time, Christianity has grown enormously in sub-Saharan Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, where there were relatively few Christians at the beginning of the 20th century. The share of the population that is Christian in sub-Saharan Africa climbed from 9% in 1910 to 63% in 2010, while in the Asia-Pacific region it rose from 3% to 7%. Christianity today – unlike a century ago – is truly a global faith. (See world maps weighted by Christian population in 1910 and 2010.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------According to this Christians outnumber muslims . However the birthrate in the next decade is likely to reverse that IMHO.--Tyr

fj1200
09-06-2013, 05:17 PM
According to this Christians outnumber muslims . However the birthrate in the next decade is likely to reverse that IMHO.--Tyr

Demographic trends are a b!tch. Of course birth rates are more tied to economic development than religion.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2013, 05:31 PM
Demographic trends are a b!tch. Of course birth rates are more tied to economic development than religion. First part I agree with, the second part not so much. Islam does not teach or even allow for any birth control methods . Its taught to have as many little jihad warriors as Allah will bless each family with. And as far as I know abortion is forbidden in Islam. They will greatly out produce us. Second part could be true in the Western world only.... not even 100% sure on that.. -Tyr

tailfins
09-06-2013, 07:19 PM
Such a comparison is irrelevant if the subject is successfully breaking the back of terrorism. What rubs me the wrong way is the Islam discussions many make are here are VERY similar to Sand Nigger discussions from high school dropouts I heard nearly 30 years ago. That corrupt President Ford will have us sold out to foreigners by the end of his term! Save America: Vote for a nice Southerner like Jimmy Carter; he's one of US!

fj1200
09-06-2013, 10:30 PM
First part I agree with, the second part not so much. Islam does not teach or even allow for any birth control methods . Its taught to have as many little jihad warriors as Allah will bless each family with. And as far as I know abortion is forbidden in Islam. They will greatly out produce us. Second part could be true in the Western world only.... not even 100% sure on that.. -Tyr

Not allowing birth control doesn't keep the Catholics from not having kids and somehow some of the more economically developed Muslim states keep from keeping up with the replacement rate per woman as well. I certainly didn't cross reference this whole list:

List of sovereign states and dependent territories by fertility rate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories _by_fertility_rate)
but it looks like economic development is far more determinant than religion.

Kathianne
09-06-2013, 10:37 PM
Not allowing birth control doesn't keep the Catholics from not having kids and somehow some of the more economically developed Muslim states keep from keeping up with the replacement rate per woman as well. I certainly didn't cross reference this whole list:

List of sovereign states and dependent territories by fertility rate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories _by_fertility_rate)

but it looks like economic development is far more determinant than religion.

I have to agree, in this country Catholics use birth control at same rate as general population. Not abortions though.

jafar00
09-07-2013, 01:00 AM

Would it make a difference to you?