PDA

View Full Version : Coming Around...

Kathianne
08-30-2013, 08:53 PM
Remember when? I do remember cautioning to 'be careful what you wish for, it may come back at you...'

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/08/30/flashback-biden-threatens-bush-impeachment-military-strike-without-congressional-approval

Gaffer
08-30-2013, 08:58 PM
It would be nice if that happens to both of them. Wasn't foreign policy why biden was supposedly picked as VP? Two birds with one impeachment stone would be a great present to this country.

logroller
08-30-2013, 10:13 PM
Why would military action w/o congressional consent be grounds to impeach the VP? He's the president of the senate, not CiC. Besides, presidents have acted militarily w/o congressional consent before and have never been impeached for it...so, moot point really.
It does make me curious though, if Obama was impeached by the House, tried by the senate , resulting in a 50/50 split, would Biden be the tie- breaking vote?

logroller
08-30-2013, 10:19 PM
Why would military action w/o congressional consent be grounds to impeach the VP? He's the president of the senate, not CiC. Besides, presidents have acted militarily w/o congressional consent before and have never been impeached for it...so, moot point really.
It does make me curious though, if Obama was impeached by the House, tried by the senate , resulting in a 50/50 split, would Biden be the tie- breaking vote?
I don't think he would, it'd be the Chief Justice. Though I believe that,legally, Biden would preside over his own impeachment trial.

PostmodernProphet
08-30-2013, 11:06 PM
this is different.....now the president is a clean, well dressed and articulate black man......

fj1200
08-31-2013, 06:19 AM
... resulting in a 50/50 split, would Biden be the tie- breaking vote?

Um, 2/3 to convict. :slap:

Gaffer
08-31-2013, 07:19 AM
The left use to say "impeach Bush and Channey" so I can say it too :evilras:

Besides, one man couldn't possibly be this inept and incompetent, he had to have had help. And Jokin Joe is right up there on top of the list when it comes to incompetent.

One the serios side, we are about to get dragged into a big war because of one mans ego.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-01-2013, 11:27 AM
It would be nice if that happens to both of them. Wasn't foreign policy why biden was supposedly picked as VP? Two birds with one impeachment stone would be a great present to this country. Yes, that was the given reason. However true reason was they needed somebody more stupid than Obama to help make Obama look better and dumbass Biden fit that bill to a teeeeee! He hasn't disappointed them on that count at all. A three letter word --J O B S, :laugh2: does kinda win out over " 57 states " as being indicative of a greater level of stupidity.-Tyr