PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive: Obama Refused to Send Gas Masks to Syrian Opposition for Over a Year

Jeff
09-01-2013, 06:22 AM
Ok we will Bomb the country because they used Chemical warfare but we won't help those suffering due to the attack , Yup I am a bit confused here

The Obama administration has refused to send gas masks and other chemical-weapons protection gear to Syrian opposition groups, despite numerous requests dating back more than a year and until the reported chemical-weapons attack (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/21/new-chemical-weapons-attack-could-kill-obama-s-syria-strategy.html) that struck the Damascus suburbs August 21.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/29/obama-refused-to-send-gas-masks-to-syria-opposition-for-over-a-year.html

jafar00
09-01-2013, 07:36 AM
So what do you want? To help them or not? I'm confuzzled :angeldevil:

red states rule
09-01-2013, 07:52 AM

We know you want to kill as many Jews as possible

Obama only cares about saving face and making people THINK he is tough on terror

jafar00
09-01-2013, 09:56 PM
We know you want to kill as many Jews as possible

Obama only cares about saving face and making people THINK he is tough on terror

BS. Anyway ,how many Jews are in Syria anyway? Didn't most of them leave when Israel was created?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-01-2013, 10:07 PM
Ok we will Bomb the country because they used Chemical warfare but we won't help those suffering due to the attack , Yup I am a bit confused here

The Obama administration has refused to send gas masks and other chemical-weapons protection gear to Syrian opposition groups, despite numerous requests dating back more than a year and until the reported chemical-weapons attack (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/21/new-chemical-weapons-attack-could-kill-obama-s-syria-strategy.html) that struck the Damascus suburbs August 21.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/29/obama-refused-to-send-gas-masks-to-syria-opposition-for-over-a-year.html Obama wanted the attack to take place and wanted huge deaths as a result. If he had sent protection then little to no deaths. He doesn't get an excuse to help if that occurs. No sir, a high body count was called for. And that's why he refused to send the protective gear!! He needed a tragedy, needed it to be large so as to use it!! --Tyr

Jeff
09-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Obama wanted the attack to take place and wanted huge deaths as a result. If he had sent protection then little to no deaths. He doesn't get an excuse to help if that occurs. No sir, a high body count was called for. And that's why he refused to send the protective gear!! He needed a tragedy, needed it to be large so as to use it!! --Tyr

So very true and all in time for the mid term elections , he just didn't count on people being smart enough to realize we would be fighting along side the people that killed four Americans in Benghazi, so now you have a body count but he can't become the hero

Jeff
09-02-2013, 12:29 AM

I have told you before to loosen that rag on your head, I don't want to see no one killed stupid:poke:

You seem to misunderstand standing up for what is right with killing for no reason

jafar00
09-02-2013, 06:19 AM
I have told you before to loosen that rag on your head, I don't want to see no one killed stupid:poke:

You seem to misunderstand standing up for what is right with killing for no reason

But on the one hand you are against helping the opposition because the "Islamists" might take over, and now you are lambasting Obama for NOT helping them. Make up your mind!

Jeff
09-02-2013, 07:42 AM
But on the one hand you are against helping the opposition because the "Islamists" might take over, and now you are lambasting Obama for NOT helping them. Make up your mind!

Bombing another country yes I am against that jafar ( they are already showing where it was certain Rebels who used the Chemicals not the Government ) quite honestly if you had 100% prof that the Gov. was killing there own people I am still not sure I would want to send our troops in, this part of the world is filled with animals , whether it be the United States or any other country no one is going to bring peace there But no where have you seen me say I wish death on innocent people, in fact the only ones I even think about dying are the ones that attack my Country and that is called standing up for what is yours, And as for your lie that I am afraid Islamists may take over again you are wrong, but I think I understand what you are saying , I am against them coming here and trying to take over, other countries have there own fight there .

jafar00
09-02-2013, 03:19 PM
they are already showing where it was certain Rebels who used the Chemicals not the Government )

Who is saying? Russian and Iranian media? Do you trust them?

Nukeman
09-02-2013, 04:19 PM
Hate to say it but Yes I trust them MORE than any news outlet here in the US. Our media is bought and payed for by the white house......

jafar00
09-03-2013, 01:56 AM
Hate to say it but Yes I trust them MORE than any news outlet here in the US. Our media is bought and payed for by the white house......

Do any of the rebels have a large amount of Grad Rocket launchers (used for the gas attack) and set up in regime controlled areas? Do they also have heavy artillery and attack helicopters. The area was heavily shelled after to try and cover up the gas attack. You have to ask yourself these questions. You also have to ask why only Assad's allies are claiming the rebels did it.

Jeff
09-03-2013, 06:14 AM

Many are saying jafar, I just read another article this morning saying Britain sold the chemicals to produce the gas, there are to many unanswered questions and again as I feel for the people over there there is no need for us to get involved because it wont bring peace to that part of the world anyway

Gaffer
09-07-2013, 08:38 AM
BS. Anyway ,how many Jews are in Syria anyway? Didn't most of them leave when Israel was created?

They left because they were driven out. Along with those in Jordan, lebanon, egypt and all the others surrounding countries.

Arbo
09-07-2013, 11:04 AM

Why would he ship something to protect people if he wanted an attack to happen so he could buddy up with his AQ peeps to go after Assad? If they had masks the death toll might not be as dramatic.

jimnyc
09-07-2013, 11:31 AM
I hope this isn't a repeat...

I read last night that the Palestinians are DEMANDING that Israel supply them with gas masks in case Syria or Iran bomb the area. WTF? Tough shit! How about get your buddies NOT to bomb the area? How about they get Syria or Iran to supply them?

aboutime
09-07-2013, 11:34 AM
I hope this isn't a repeat...

I read last night that the Palestinians are DEMANDING that Israel supply them with gas masks in case Syria or Iran bomb the area. WTF? Tough shit! How about get your buddies NOT to bomb the area? How about they get Syria or Iran to supply them?

Looks like some people need to learn...really fast. How to hold their nose, and their breath.

Demanding Israel supply them anything...after they freely bomb Israel WITH ROCKETS... is LAUGHABLE.

Gaffer
09-08-2013, 05:12 PM
Isreal doesn't have enough gas masks for their own population let alone anyone else. The best response would be, Hey after all our citizens are protected we'll get back with ya.

How about a trade? Give up all your arms, explosives and rockets for gas masks.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-08-2013, 06:26 PM

Damn straight it is! Gestapo would have been proud to have such a media working with them. If a revolution ever takes place here one group should lead the list on getting some justice delivered to them. And it damn sure isn't red headed step children. :laugh:--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-08-2013, 06:28 PM
Looks like some people need to learn...really fast. How to hold their nose, and their breath.

Demanding Israel supply them anything...after they freely bomb Israel WITH ROCKETS... is LAUGHABLE.

Israel should send them Halloween masks instead and tell them --trick or treat! :laugh:-Tyr

Kathianne
09-08-2013, 06:36 PM

I have to agree, in the past 3 years or more, most of the news of interest I find is from UK, AFP, Der Spiegel, and ME papers, even Canada and Australia. One exception, WSJ, and not as much as it used to be.

Why? US msm is not covering much of the news that is not favorable to the administration with the exception of financial reports and even those they put in the best light possible. The problem though with economy is there are strong independent financial journals, that don't give a damn who the president is.

aboutime
09-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Israel should send them Halloween masks instead and tell them --trick or treat! :laugh:-Tyr

How bout those OBAMA masks, like the one that rodeo clown got smeared for????