PDA

View Full Version : Went to a rally and wound up with new ink

Jeff
09-01-2013, 07:13 AM
Well i went to Cherokee yesterday and they had a tattooist working there and something told me to check him out and his work looked great and his prices where fantastic, a few years back a friend came to me as I entered a new church ( you have to understand I am in the bible belt with a earing in one ear a few tattoo's , basically not the type ya see in church ) and this guy came up to me ( not knowing him ) and told me God laid this on me to share with you it was a bible verse that went like this

By the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me~

This verse made me feel comfortable in church and I said someday I will get it Tattooed , and yesterday was the day

Click to enlarge

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-01-2013, 11:34 AM
Well i went to Cherokee yesterday and they had a tattooist working there and something told me to check him out and his work looked great and his prices where fantastic, a few years back a friend came to me as I entered a new church ( you have to understand I am in the bible belt with a earing in one ear a few tattoo's , basically not the type ya see in church ) and this guy came up to me ( not knowing him ) and told me God laid this on me to share with you it was a bible verse that went like this

By the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me~

This verse made me feel comfortable in church and I said someday I will get it Tattooed , and yesterday was the day

Click to enlarge A NICE ONE. I have no tats but I've often admired the ones I've seen that are true works of art. My cousin had about 20 of them. He got them back in the late 60's, early to mid 70's. Some artistic tat guy living in Mexico. All of them were done by this same artist in old Mexico. And man were they good! -Tyr

jimnyc
09-01-2013, 11:58 AM
You're a hippie, and in a bike gang, and a druggie! Why would you do such a thing to your body? :coffee:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-01-2013, 12:08 PM
You're a hippie, and in a bike gang, and a druggie! Why would you do such a thing to your body? :coffee: I wager the drug thing is like mine. A health issue that is a matter of staying above ground or not.. I am a drug user myself but it's all legal and very necessary. :laugh:

Jeff
09-02-2013, 12:24 AM
You're a hippie, and in a bike gang, and a druggie! Why would you do such a thing to your body? :coffee:
I will have you know my hair is short, well actually shorter than my mustache :laugh: and its not a Gang it is a Ministry ( we just look like we belong in a gang ) and last but not least why not ? Seriously though James this guy was set up on the reservation I checked his work out and he did a woman be fore me, the guy was fantastic and cheap as can be, they where raffling off a Tap Out tattoo , if ya win they will keep tattooing ya until you quit for free :laugh: I don't think I could sit for to long anymore

I wager the drug thing is like mine. A health issue that is a matter of staying above ground or not.. I am a drug user myself but it's all legal and very necessary. :laugh: Your exactly right Tyr half of the drug thing is to keep the pain away ( or at least tolerable )and the other half is to keep the things working that wore out before there time , and yes I am a drug user and I have a prescription for everything I take , now many years ago I would of loved some of the meds I know take now a days Ijust want to get off of them ( go figure )