PDA

View Full Version : Easyrider Rodeo 2013

Trinity
09-02-2013, 10:53 AM
Spent labor day weekend in Chillicothe Ohio with hubby for the Easyrider rodeo.....

Had a freakin blast!!! Saturday night was insane! Boobs everywhere :laugh: got to see Slaughter play, got shit faced on 180 proof moonshine, with the 12 guys we hung out with from West Virginia, who were camped next to us. Doing it again next year. :beer:

KitchenKitten99
09-04-2013, 04:44 PM
EasyRider Rodeo?

Dang I thought you were talking about an actual rodeo...

This must be an East-Coast version of Sturgis.

Jeff
09-06-2013, 10:29 PM
I have never been to the Easyrider rodeo but have been to many other biker rodeo's and yes they are a blast, The Easyrider comes around here when it is still cold and it is a bit of a ride so until they come during the spring or later I guess i will miss it, but glad you had a good time, and by the way most biker events have the bike games and usually the wetter the better, the weenie bite is fun as can be when ya have a woman on the back trying to get as much hot dog ( usually with mustard on it ) in her mouth without the use of her hands as you try to pilot the bike through a swamp :laugh: and of course the slow ride winds yup being more of a mud bog

fj1200
09-06-2013, 10:33 PM
... the weenie bite is fun as can be when ya have a woman on the back trying to get as much hot dog ( usually with mustard on it ) in her mouth without the use of her hands as you try to pilot the bike through a swamp :laugh: and of course the slow ride winds yup being more of a mud bog

Based on googling "Easyrider Rodeo" images I'm going to guess you used a whole bunch of code words in that sentence. :poke:

Jeff
09-06-2013, 10:45 PM
Based on googling "Easyrider Rodeo" images I'm going to guess you used a whole bunch of code words in that sentence. :poke:

Have you ever been to a Bike rodeo fj ? What I talked about are different events they have that i personally find fun , if ya want to come to a bike rodeo just say nso and i will let ya know the next one that is around or like I said most biker events have similar games , try them you may understand then, I am sure after being there trinity knew exactly what games I was talking about .

fj1200
09-06-2013, 10:46 PM
Have you ever been to a Bike rodeo fj ?

No, but I was jokin' ya'. :cheers2:

Jeff
09-06-2013, 10:55 PM
No, but I was jokin' ya'. :cheers2:

Well seriously ya need to get on up here the next one comes this way they are a lot of fun, the bike I am riding now is a bit to heavy for some of the events ( I don't much care to drop it in front of everyone :laugh: ) but there are many that do and don't care , fj you would enjoy it, The last Easyrider Rodeo I remember was in Tennessee and it was to long of a ride to do because it was still cool so unless ya rented a Hotel and all it would of been a chilly ride . But we have one coming in April to the Pan Handle, the chapter calls it a blow out but basically it is a week of bike games and fun for all, not a bad ride from where you are at if ya can get a couple days off

SassyLady
09-07-2013, 02:39 AM
Trinity ... are you the blond on the bike? Yowsers!!

Trinity
09-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Trinity ... are you the blond on the bike? Yowsers!!

haha I wish... I think I have about 20 years on her and 4 kids... so no.... as much as I would love to say yes that was me....no it was not. But I'm thinking boob job and some body toning, and I could be close. ;)

Jeff
09-07-2013, 10:01 PM
haha I wish... I think I have about 20 years on her and 4 kids... so no.... as much as I would love to say yes that was me....no it was not. But I'm thinking boob job and some body toning, and I could be close. ;)

* Getting mind out of the gutter, don't want Pop to kick my Butt * :laugh: seriously if I remember right I have seen a picture of Trinity and she is a beautiful young Lady

jimnyc
09-07-2013, 10:04 PM

Thanks, fucker! I did just that at Google. And I couldn't have been satisfied with the first handful of boobie shots, I had to continue down the screen and be greedy. I paid the price for that decision. It cannot be unseen!

fj1200
09-07-2013, 10:12 PM
:laugh:

hjmick
09-07-2013, 10:14 PM
Spent labor day weekend in Chillicothe Ohio with hubby for the Easyrider rodeo.....

Had a freakin blast!!! Saturday night was insane! Boobs everywhere :laugh: got to see Slaughter play, got shit faced on 180 proof moonshine, with the 12 guys we hung out with from West Virginia, who were camped next to us. Doing it again next year. :beer:

HEY! I have family in Chillicothe! My grandparents are buried there. I spent every summer there for many years. My sister was born there. I know that town like the back of my hand. About the only thing I haven't done in that town is the rodeo...

Did you know that Chillicothe was the first capitol of Ohio?