PDA

View Full Version : The wife and I heading to the Mountains

Jeff
09-03-2013, 08:43 PM

Click to enlarge

As we where leaving out someone got our pic, that was before the Typhoon we got cought in up in Cherokee :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-03-2013, 08:54 PM

Click to enlarge

As we where leaving out someone got our pic, that was before the Typhoon we got cought in up in Cherokee :laugh: Beautiful lady and beautiful ride but who is the clown stealing them? --:laugh::laugh::laugh:--Tyr

jafar00
09-03-2013, 09:27 PM

Click to enlarge

As we where leaving out someone got our pic, that was before the Typhoon we got cought in up in Cherokee :laugh:

That's a pretty impressive machine you have there.

Jeff
09-04-2013, 06:32 AM
Beautiful lady and beautiful ride but who is the clown stealing them? --:laugh::laugh::laugh:--Tyr
Tyr now that hurts :laugh: just because I am old grey and ugly don't mean I am stealing it , maybe the young lady on the back felt bad for the old dude :laugh:

That's a pretty impressive machine you have there.
Thank you Jafar , I sure wish I had the camera you had at the zoo to take pictures with I am sure this was snapped from a cell phone, but thank you just the same

fj1200
09-04-2013, 06:36 AM

Click to enlarge

Jerk. You don't have to look so happy about it and rub it in. :mad:

j/k :cool:

Jeff
09-04-2013, 06:50 AM
Jerk. You don't have to look so happy about it and rub it in. :mad:

j/k :cool:

I Can't help it brother when the pipes bark to life the smile appears and it doesn't wipe off

Hey we have a couple big runs coming up I will let ya know maybe you could make it up for one, we have a big one coming ( no date set yet ) but it is a charity run to help those in need on Christmas day, last year the club served up food for over 600 people and we will have a run to try and get toys ( of course ) and money to help buy the food, it will be a well worth trip if ya can make it, I will let ya know exactly when it is as soon as I find out .

fj1200
09-04-2013, 06:53 AM
I Can't help it brother when the pipes bark to life the smile appears and it doesn't wipe off

I rode to church last Sunday, that's been it for the past couple of months it seems. :(

Jeff
09-04-2013, 06:56 AM
I rode to church last Sunday, that's been it for the past couple of months it seems. :(

Man if ya could make it we are having a Biker Sunday next weekend and there will be a couple hundred bikes there at least, it is straight up 85 if ya can make it let me know and I will meet ya right off 85

fj1200
09-04-2013, 07:04 AM
Man if ya could make it we are having a Biker Sunday next weekend and there will be a couple hundred bikes there at least, it is straight up 85 if ya can make it let me know and I will meet ya right off 85

Hmm, PM me the details. I'll have to see what our schedule looks like.

Abbey Marie
09-04-2013, 01:17 PM
Jeff, where's the rear wheel on that bike? It looks like it's floating. :eek:

Jeff
09-05-2013, 01:26 AM
Jeff, where's the rear wheel on that bike? It looks like it's floating. :eek:

Abbey the side bags hide it pretty good, heck that was the reason when I went up to Maggie Valley I didn't realize until I got up there that the back tire was getting bad, when I bought the bike it looked to be a good tire( the one on the front was brand new ) so I figured so was the one on the back , but when I got down on the ground to check tire pressure ( before the trip ) I seen not only wasn't it new it was about shot.