PDA

View Full Version : Somebody, PLEASE Muzzle Obama Before He Gets Us All Nuked

Jeff
09-04-2013, 06:07 AM
I think this article is pretty accurate , we are the laughing stock of the world and whats worse is the majority of us voted for it ( or at least the polls say so ) I have to agree I also don't understand all what is going on but dang if you are going to attack why give such notice before doing so, I think if GW would of hit Irag right away instead of waiting 6 months and warning them we would of maybe got these same chemicals being used ( or would of found WMD anyway in Iraq) we gave them 6 months to get rid of any they had ( and yes when you go into a hospital and find suites and meds for a chemical attack I would say that proved they where there at least at one point ) and back then there was talk of Saddam moving them to Syria so who knows, but what we have now is a blow hard ( I don't believe Obama is going to do anything other than try and look good before the 2014 elections , yup he was tuff on terrorist , the problem is if we do bomb them the country now knows we will be fighting with the terrorist not against them )

I’ve always been uncomfortable with the talk of going to war. It’s not that I believe that if you just hug everyone no one will fight anymore. I have just never understood the politics of it and I can’t have much of an opinion or argue about something if I don’t understand it. FOLLOW GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE GUNS ON FACEBOOK! It’s easily clear to me when something happens like when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. An obvious attack on us and we had to defend ourselves. When September 11 happened, this was another obvious attack on us and we absolutely needed to do something. Where it was confusing to me was do we attack another country or a group of people or what exactly? And where? I didn’t have a personal opinion either way because I just felt I didn’t know enough. I asked friends and trusted others their feelings and thought about their responses. It still didn’t clarify it for me. Nothing was cut and dried, black and white.

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2013/09/somebody-please-muzzle-obama-before-he-gets-us-all-nuked/

jafar00
09-04-2013, 08:10 AM
And who would nuke you?

Pakistan? (no delivery system that could do it and they only have a few)
Israel? (Pretty likely if they are overrun. See the Samson Option)
Russia? (I don't think they would be stupid enough to invoke MAD)
China? (likewise)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-04-2013, 08:24 AM
I think this article is pretty accurate , we are the laughing stock of the world and whats worse is the majority of us voted for it ( or at least the polls say so ) I have to agree I also don't understand all what is going on but dang if you are going to attack why give such notice before doing so, I think if GW would of hit Irag right away instead of waiting 6 months and warning them we would of maybe got these same chemicals being used ( or would of found WMD anyway in Iraq) we gave them 6 months to get rid of any they had ( and yes when you go into a hospital and find suites and meds for a chemical attack I would say that proved they where there at least at one point ) and back then there was talk of Saddam moving them to Syria so who knows, but what we have now is a blow hard ( I don't believe Obama is going to do anything other than try and look good before the 2014 elections , yup he was tuff on terrorist , the problem is if we do bomb them the country now knows we will be fighting with the terrorist not against them )

I’ve always been uncomfortable with the talk of going to war. It’s not that I believe that if you just hug everyone no one will fight anymore. I have just never understood the politics of it and I can’t have much of an opinion or argue about something if I don’t understand it. FOLLOW GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE GUNS ON FACEBOOK! It’s easily clear to me when something happens like when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. An obvious attack on us and we had to defend ourselves. When September 11 happened, this was another obvious attack on us and we absolutely needed to do something. Where it was confusing to me was do we attack another country or a group of people or what exactly? And where? I didn’t have a personal opinion either way because I just felt I didn’t know enough. I asked friends and trusted others their feelings and thought about their responses. It still didn’t clarify it for me. Nothing was cut and dried, black and white.

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2013/09/somebody-please-muzzle-obama-before-he-gets-us-all-nuked/
Our attacking Syria is cut and dry. Its Obama wanting to help the terrorist rebels. Just that simple, a matter of Obama wanting the radical terrorist muslims to win there and set up another government dedicated to Israel's destruction and ours too. That's what he tries to hide and of course gets massive aid in doing so by his slavish media bots. By the way , did you know what BOT stands for? B= Barack O= Obama T= Turd , bots = barack obama turds. :laugh:Tyr

aboutime
09-04-2013, 03:46 PM
And who would nuke you?

Pakistan? (no delivery system that could do it and they only have a few)
Israel? (Pretty likely if they are overrun. See the Samson Option)
Russia? (I don't think they would be stupid enough to invoke MAD)
China? (likewise)

jafar. Guess you expected all of us not to notice how you intentionally DIDN'T mention

known terror groups who....if they had access to Nukes...would probably make you happy with their potential, and threats. You know? Like Hezbolla, Hamas, Al Queda, Taliban, or even Members of Obama's CLUB...The Muslim Brotherhood.

Too bad again. It still doesn't work for you.