PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Police: If You Carry a Gun, We're Trained to Shoot You

Jeff
09-05-2013, 02:15 AM
This guy certainly shouldn't be a cop let alone a police Superintendent, so if you have a gun in your hands the police don't have to wait for you to shoot them ( I agree ) but that doesn't mean the cops get to shoot anyone carrying a gun, and lets talk about the great training the police have, I remember a case ( it actually happened at a friends house that I went to HS with ) where a family argument got really heated and the cops came as if it was a bank robbery ( yes they where bikers that one of the brothers had dealings with the police a time or two ) but the one brother ran from his house with something in his hand, the cops shot 28 times they hit a few different houses some tree's , well everything but the guy running with what they believed to be a shot gun ( which wound up being a baseball bat ) really trained well . And yes I have met other police officers that could shoot better than most but they also could tell if the subject they where dealing with was hostile or cooperating with them .

If you remember, Illinois recently enacted a concealed carry law, albeit a very restrictive one. The Chicago Police Superintendent isn’t too happy with it. He thinks that more guns equals more crime. He also warned that the new law will create more incidents of cop-on-civilian shootings. He made his warning known in a radio interview:

http://lastresistance.com/3142/chicago-police-carry-gun-trained-shoot/

Truth Detector
09-05-2013, 09:26 AM
This guy certainly shouldn't be a cop let alone a police Superintendent, so if you have a gun in your hands the police don't have to wait for you to shoot them ( I agree ) but that doesn't mean the cops get to shoot anyone carrying a gun, and lets talk about the great training the police have, I remember a case ( it actually happened at a friends house that I went to HS with ) where a family argument got really heated and the cops came as if it was a bank robbery ( yes they where bikers that one of the brothers had dealings with the police a time or two ) but the one brother ran from his house with something in his hand, the cops shot 28 times they hit a few different houses some tree's , well everything but the guy running with what they believed to be a shot gun ( which wound up being a baseball bat ) really trained well . And yes I have met other police officers that could shoot better than most but they also could tell if the subject they where dealing with was hostile or cooperating with them .

If you remember, Illinois recently enacted a concealed carry law, albeit a very restrictive one. The Chicago Police Superintendent isn’t too happy with it. He thinks that more guns equals more crime. He also warned that the new law will create more incidents of cop-on-civilian shootings. He made his warning known in a radio interview:

http://lastresistance.com/3142/chicago-police-carry-gun-trained-shoot/

Chicago; the next Detroit?

Once again we see evidence of the buffoonery of media propaganda that suggests that law abiding gun ownership equates to higher crime rates.

Arbo
09-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Well, the 'police' in any location are more political than actual law enforcement. At least most Sheriff's know their job and their position in life.

This particular guy is a typical idiot, as stats have shown again and again, more guns does not equal more crime. Not just at local levels, but across the nation.