PDA

View Full Version : Suppose we start bombing Syria, and AlQaeda responds by........................

Little-Acorn
09-05-2013, 07:20 PM
This is just a what-if. No, I don't have any evidence that this will happen, I just made it up. Totally hypothetical.

But what if....

There have been maybe 100 Al Qaeda cells waiting in the U.S., scattered among our largest dozen cities or so, all in one time zone, quietly put in place in a year or two after Sept. 11, 2001. Carefully instructed to do nothing for the last ten years, so not to arouse suspicions, just wait until we contact you. Over the last few weeks, they've quietly gotten the word that, if U.S. cruise missiles hit Syria, that's when you will act.

So, on a Tuesday in 2013, the U.S. shoots a bunch of cruise missiles into Syria and wreck a bunch of buildings.

On Wednesday, each member of these Al Qaeda cells, rents a car. They drive to previously selected elementary schools, right when the school is letting out for the day. Little kids are pouring out of the schools, walking down the sidewalks with parents or friends etc. Each rented car floors it, bangs up onto the sidewalk, and goes mowing down kids as hard and fast as it can. Then swings over to the next block and does it some more. Anywhere from 10 to 100 little kids (and parents walking with them) are killed at each school, and another 20 to 100 injured. It's over within a few minutes at each school.

At each school, nobody realizes it's happening at many schools in many cities, all at the same time, until half an hour later when they catch a news broadcast.

Each driver jumps out, abandoning his rental car, runs a few blocks to where a buddy is waiting with an undamaged rental car. Five or six in each getaway car, they drive quickly to the airport for flights they already have tickets for, and leave the country.

Cops investigate, Homeland Security, FBI, you name it. They find a bunch of rental cars rented under assumed names, no trace of the real renters. Descriptions from confused and frightened witnesses don't help much. They catch a few of the perps, most get away.

We're left with a THOUSAND dead children, as many more dead parents, and twice as many injured.

Now what do we do?

Gaffer
09-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Nice what if scenario, but it's not likely to be al qaeda. It will be hezbo working under the direction of iran. And they will use weapons, not cars. They will be suicide squads. And they ARE here awaiting orders. The threat from iran that any attack will spark retaliation around the world says it all. They have been infiltrating this country for years. Similar attacks will go on throughout Europe as well.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-05-2013, 09:21 PM
Nice what if scenario, but it's not likely to be al qaeda. It will be hezbo working under the direction of iran. And they will use weapons, not cars. They will be suicide squads. And they ARE here awaiting orders. The threat from iran that any attack will spark retaliation around the world says it all. They have been infiltrating this country for years. Similar attacks will go on throughout Europe as well. I agree, more likely hezbo and almost a certainty that they walked right in thru our deliberately open Southern border! Just imagine of any kind of germ or chem weapons have been smuggled in for them to use.. Such scum wouldn't give a second thought to murdering millions if they could. -Tyr

Arbo
09-05-2013, 09:35 PM
This is just a what-if. No, I don't have any evidence that this will happen, I just made it up. Totally hypothetical.

I think it is a 100% unrealistic scenario. It is far more likely that Syria and Iran do as promised and attack Israel. Which could spark the whole thing into a much much bigger 'thing'.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-05-2013, 09:43 PM
I think it is a 100% unrealistic scenario. It is far more likely that Syria and Iran do as promised and attack Israel. Which could spark the whole thing into a much much bigger 'thing'.

Really? So Assad is going to start fighting on another front? Is this your brilliant prediction? Now why wouldn't Assad want to settle the little matter of his damn survival first!?? Complete and utter nonsense, did you dream that up all on your own? :laugh2:--Tyr

jafar00
09-06-2013, 05:28 AM
What a sick little fantasy.

Gaffer
09-06-2013, 06:49 AM

It's a sick possibility. And I understand Australia is one of a very few that is supporting these strikes, if only in words. When everything jumps off you might want to be a little more watchful when walking to the ferry. And tell me how that gun ban works for ya when hezbo starts their attacks.

You are aware that hezbo, qom force and the revolutionary guard all operate out of iran and they number over 100,000 world wide, correct? Oh, and they are not big fans of sunni's.

jafar00
09-06-2013, 08:34 AM
The idea that there are a bunch of AQ cells hiding under our couches is pure fantasy. It's just a rumour spread about to keep you afraid enough to let the government stomp all over your hard won rights. I don't know who you can't see that. This is just the product of fear mongering.

Arbo
09-06-2013, 08:37 AM
Really? So Assad is going to start fighting on another front? Is this your brilliant prediction? Now why wouldn't Assad want to settle the little matter of his damn survival first!?? Complete and utter nonsense, did you dream that up all on your own? :laugh2:--Tyr

So it is more likely that the US is crawling with undetected terrorists hiding in place ready to run down children with cars, than it is that perhaps a couple rouge nations might act on their words? Quite an amazing fantasy world you live in.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2013, 09:13 AM
So it is more likely that the US is crawling with undetected terrorists hiding in place ready to run down children with cars, than it is that perhaps a couple rouge nations might act on their words? Quite an amazing fantasy world you live in. No, ye of low reading comprehension, its far more likely that Assad will not insanely start fighting on another front(against Israel) until long after he has settled the little matter of his survival!!! Good grief ,are you truly this damn dense? Assad has been fighting for his survival for over 30 months and you think he is going to start fighting Israel too! :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: --Tyr

Arbo
09-06-2013, 09:54 AM
No, ye of low reading comprehension, its far more likely that Assad will not insanely start fighting on another front(against Israel) until long after he has settled the little matter of his survival!!! Good grief ,are you truly this damn dense? Assad has been fighting for his survival for over 30 months and you think he is going to start fighting Israel too! :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: --Tyr

I never said it would be a 'war', I said that they would 'attack'. Meaning fire off some missiles, kill some people. But it is noted you have left Iran out of the replies. Now how about you stop flooding the whole forum with your personal fued and simply stick to the topics being discussed without the flame baiting?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2013, 10:13 AM
[QUOTE=Arbo;662215]I never said it would be a 'war', I said that they would 'attack'. Meaning fire off some missiles, ---------------------------------------------------------------------- haha, :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Marcus Aurelius
09-06-2013, 10:24 AM

Sounds like something an Islamic terrorist would dream up.

Little-Acorn
09-06-2013, 11:10 AM

Considering the nature of the Muslim militants we face, it is a very real possibility.

And you are right, it is very sick.

logroller
09-06-2013, 12:36 PM

But what if....

There have been maybe 100 Al Qaeda cells waiting in the U.S., scattered among our largest dozen cities or so, all in one time zone, quietly put in place in a year or two after Sept. 11, 2001. Carefully instructed to do nothing for the last ten years, so not to arouse suspicions, just wait until we contact you. Over the last few weeks, they've quietly gotten the word that, if U.S. cruise missiles hit Syria, that's when you will act.

So, on a Tuesday in 2013, the U.S. shoots a bunch of cruise missiles into Syria and wreck a bunch of buildings.

On Wednesday, each member of these Al Qaeda cells, rents a car. They drive to previously selected elementary schools, right when the school is letting out for the day. Little kids are pouring out of the schools, walking down the sidewalks with parents or friends etc. Each rented car floors it, bangs up onto the sidewalk, and goes mowing down kids as hard and fast as it can. Then swings over to the next block and does it some more. Anywhere from 10 to 100 little kids (and parents walking with them) are killed at each school, and another 20 to 100 injured. It's over within a few minutes at each school.

At each school, nobody realizes it's happening at many schools in many cities, all at the same time, until half an hour later when they catch a news broadcast.

Each driver jumps out, abandoning his rental car, runs a few blocks to where a buddy is waiting with an undamaged rental car. Five or six in each getaway car, they drive quickly to the airport for flights they already have tickets for, and leave the country.

Cops investigate, Homeland Security, FBI, you name it. They find a bunch of rental cars rented under assumed names, no trace of the real renters. Descriptions from confused and frightened witnesses don't help much. They catch a few of the perps, most get away.

We're left with a THOUSAND dead children, as many more dead parents, and twice as many injured.

Now what do we do?
Blame bush Obama.

aboutime
09-06-2013, 04:29 PM

From all we've heard from jafar over the many months lately. It appears jafar's use of propaganda, and the twisted Islamic reverse psychology about Fantasies is nothing but a ploy.
They pretend it's all a fantasy, or SKY IS FALLING kind of story...until they all agree on a Date, Time, and Location to LET LOOSE THEIR FANTASY...leading to those 72 Virgins who forgot to wear their Explosive Vests.

fj1200
09-06-2013, 04:42 PM

But one didn't.

Now what do we do?

The planes largely don't get off the ground and if they do they don't land without being intercepted and once it's all put together the Bush Doctrine gets reimposed writ large. Half the Muslim world would be swarming with drones.

logroller
09-06-2013, 05:17 PM
Bump

Blame bush Obama.

i got stuck at the end of the page and this too good to be forsaken for poor page placement. ;)

jafar00
09-07-2013, 01:04 AM

Did you just call Little-Acorn a terrorist?

SassyLady
09-07-2013, 01:56 AM
Considering the nature of the Muslim militants we face, it is a very real possibility.

And you are right, it is very sick.

Since when does anything a terrorist dream up NOT sick?