PDA

View Full Version : Obama cancels LA trip as ‘no’ votes on Syria resolution pile up

Jeff
09-06-2013, 06:45 AM
I can hear the chatter in the WH now, with Moochelle saying OOO NO HE DIDN'T , yes Michelle he did, but don't worry there will be many more vacations in the near future, but seriously this shows just how bad Obama wants to Bomb Syria for him to give up a chance to act the Rock Star Roll you know this is something he must be drooling over .

President Obama has scrapped a planned two-day trip to Los Angeles early next week ahead of a congressional vote on a military strike against Syria.
The cancellation of the trip suggests the urgency with which Obama needs to press his case to win approval from Congress for military action.

“The president's trip to California has been canceled,” a White House official said. “He will remain in Washington to work on the Syrian resolution before Congress.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/middle-east-north-africa/320495-obama-cancels-trip-to-la-as-no-votes-on-syria-pile-up

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2013, 06:59 AM
I can hear the chatter in the WH now, with Moochelle saying OOO NO HE DIDN'T , yes Michelle he did, but don't worry there will be many more vacations in the near future, but seriously this shows just how bad Obama wants to Bomb Syria for him to give up a chance to act the Rock Star Roll you know this is something he must be drooling over .

President Obama has scrapped a planned two-day trip to Los Angeles early next week ahead of a congressional vote on a military strike against Syria.
The cancellation of the trip suggests the urgency with which Obama needs to press his case to win approval from Congress for military action.

“The president's trip to California has been canceled,” a White House official said. “He will remain in Washington to work on the Syrian resolution before Congress.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/middle-east-north-africa/320495-obama-cancels-trip-to-la-as-no-votes-on-syria-pile-up
His slavish media loves to tell us how actually doing his job inconveniences him , they brought this up before how he has had to change some of his vacation plans. Hell, we'd be better served if the bastard vacation 365 days a year.

Jeff
09-06-2013, 07:05 AM
His slavish media loves to tell us how actually doing his job inconveniences him , they brought this up before how he has had to change some of his vacation plans. Hell, we'd be better served if the bastard vacation 365 days a year.

I thought he did because I haven't seen him do anything in the last 5 years , well besides the scandals OOO Phony scandals and all the other things he does to punish Americans

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2013, 07:19 AM
I thought he did because I haven't seen him do anything in the last 5 years , well besides the scandals OOO Phony scandals and all the other things he does to punish Americans He speaks , his czars do. WE'VE WENT FARTHER DOWNHILL SINCE HE ASSUMED THE THRONE. You are correct ,he does nothing BUT relay instructions he gets from his handlers -the globalists. -Tyr