PDA

View Full Version : September 6 off topic posts

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-05-2013, 05:46 PM
Troop withdrawals haven't been arranged in the Middle East ?

Obama won't take actions against Syria that'll aid them ?

Sorry, Arbo, I prefer to deal in facts than chosen preferences.

Meaning, you've no good answer to give me.

Run out of scope for responses ? Ah, well ...

Ever heard of taking charge of your own destiny ? My friend you are likely dealing with a fraud IMHO. A gabby type pretending to be a right minded person. I'll send you a pm with the rest... ;)--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-05-2013, 10:04 PM
That you (and apparently others) see gay marriage as 'so liberal', explains a lot.

Sorry, I follow the Constitution, not a party, and freedom and liberty doesn't have a side. You are as fake as the Rolex that fool offered to me about 15 years ago. He just wanted 60 bucks for his 5,000 dollar Rolex. I gave him some advice. Find a new line of work because stupidity is not a virtue or career enhancement. I now kindly offer the same advice to you. The fact that you fail to see gay marriage as a liberal progressive endorsed idea speaks volumes about your true level of knowledge. Actually sad and pathetic but we all have our cross to bear , enjoy yours. --Tyr

Jeff
09-05-2013, 10:38 PM
You are as fake as the Rolex that fool offered to me about 15 years ago. He just wanted 60 bucks for his 5,000 dollar Rolex. I gave him some advice. Find a new line of work because stupidity is not a virtue or career enhancement. I now kindly offer the same advice to you. The fact that you fail to see gay marriage as a liberal progressive endorsed idea speaks volumes about your true level of knowledge. Actually sad and pathetic but we all have our cross to bear , enjoy yours. --Tyr

Tyr sometimes ya just have to pick your argument and see if it is even worth the bother

Arbo
09-05-2013, 11:25 PM
Since unfortunately jeff quoted you and I saw your puerile rant.... Quite a non sequitur you have put together there.

The fact that you fail to understand the principles of freedom and liberty and equality that the Constitution brought forth makes it easy to see why you have fallen into the bigotry you display. For those that understand such concepts, understand that liberty has nothing to do with if you find something 'icky', that liberty has nothing to do with if something is against your religious beliefs. It has to do with letting people live their lives as THEY see fit live them, as long as it brings no harm to anyone else. The Constitution says nothing about marriage in general, and in general marriage is none of the governments business, or at least should not be.

There is no reason why any two adults that want to commit to each other, should not be granted the same legal status as any other two adults that want to commit to each other. That is what the principles behind the Constitution are. Equality of opportunity, liberty, freedom. Of course not equality of outcome.

It has nothing to do with being left or right, it has to do with liberty and freedom and ensuring that it extends to all citizens, not just the ones certain people are not 'grossed out by'.

On another forum I am on, (it is full of extremists on both sides) someone asked the simple question: "what would you do if your kid came to you and said they were gay?" I was pleasantly surprised to see most people, from the extreme wacko left nutjobs to the middle of the road to the right-wingers, said "nothing, i'd love them just the same." I get the feeling that most that throw out puerile rants such as the one I am responding to, might well answer that differently. But if they say the would not, then something is out of alignment because how could you 'love them just the same' while at the same time suggest they do not deserve the same liberty and freedom others do.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2013, 07:16 AM
Since unfortunately jeff quoted you and I saw your puerile rant.... Quite a non sequitur you have put together there.

The fact that you fail to understand the principles of freedom and liberty and equality that the Constitution brought forth makes it easy to see why you have fallen into the bigotry you display. For those that understand such concepts, understand that liberty has nothing to do with if you find something 'icky', that liberty has nothing to do with if something is against your religious beliefs. It has to do with letting people live their lives as THEY see fit live them, as long as it brings no harm to anyone else. The Constitution says nothing about marriage in general, and in general marriage is none of the governments business, or at least should not be.

There is no reason why any two adults that want to commit to each other, should not be granted the same legal status as any other two adults that want to commit to each other. That is what the principles behind the Constitution are. Equality of opportunity, liberty, freedom. Of course not equality of outcome.

It has nothing to do with being left or right, it has to do with liberty and freedom and ensuring that it extends to all citizens, not just the ones certain people are not 'grossed out by'.

On another forum I am on, (it is full of extremists on both sides) someone asked the simple question: "what would you do if your kid came to you and said they were gay?" I was pleasantly surprised to see most people, from the extreme wacko left nutjobs to the middle of the road to the right-wingers, said "nothing, i'd love them just the same." I get the feeling that most that throw out puerile rants such as the one I am responding to, might well answer that differently. But if they say the would not, then something is out of alignment because how could you 'love them just the same' while at the same time suggest they do not deserve the same liberty and freedom others do. Are you under a doctor's care ? Taking meds or what? So you announce you will ignore me but then reply to my posts when somebody quotes me. Are you a child or an adult? Your actions are very childlike and a bit silly too. You try to pretend to be conservative when responding to certain members and then slip in your progressive suggestions too. Exactly the flip flop I predicted. And that is because you are a fake IMHO. So you are a 1.pro-gay, 2. anti-religious --- good guy by your own admitted words. I've decided to start a list and add to it to highlight your attempt to please certain members and play a role here. Sorry but most members here would rather interact with an honest poster than a role playing lib..--Tyr
Official list started to give a true picture of you 1. pro-gay, pro gay marriage 2. Anti-religious, primarily anti-Christian.

Jeff
09-06-2013, 07:18 AM
Are you under a doctor's care ? Taking meds or what? So you announce you will ignore me but then reply to my posts when somebody quotes me. Are you a child or an adult? Your actions are very childlike and a bit silly too. You try to pretend to be conservative when responding to certain members and then slip in your progressive suggestions too. Exactly the flip flop I predicted. And that is because you are a fake IMHO. So you are a 1.pro-gay, 2. anti-religious --- good guy by your own admitted words. I've decided to start a list and add to it to highlight your attempt to please certain members and play a role here. Sorry but most members here would rather interact with an honest poster than a role playing lib..--Tyr
Official list started to give a true picture of you 1. pro-gay, pro gay marriage 2. Anti-religious, primarily anti-Christian.

Just thought I may quote this also just because I am a nice guy :laugh:

Arbo
09-06-2013, 07:54 AM
Just thought I may quote this also just because I am a nice guy :laugh:

There is no need to any longer, as clearly his mental capacity never developed past the age of 5 or 6. Such a shame for an old fart to function at such a low level. He is an embarrassment to himself, but to damn stupid to realize it. Perhaps one day he will realize some people actually have the ability to think for themselves rather than just follow one of the two party lines. Worthless idiot.

Marcus Aurelius
09-06-2013, 10:17 AM

On another forum I am on, (it is full of extremists on both sides) someone asked the simple question: "what would you do if your kid came to you and said they were gay?" I was pleasantly surprised to see most people, from the extreme wacko left nutjobs to the middle of the road to the right-wingers, said "nothing, i'd love them just the same." I get the feeling that most that throw out puerile rants such as the one I am responding to, might well answer that differently. But if they say the would not, then something is out of alignment because how could you 'love them just the same' while at the same time suggest they do not deserve the same liberty and freedom others do.

Yup, we had someone else who used to claim people were on 'ignore' and that he only saw their posts when someone quoted them. Then, he started responding to CAGE posts that no one had quoted, and which he would have had to actually go to the CAGE and look for, since they do not show on the lists of recent posts... just like you are doing.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................ ...

Arbo
09-06-2013, 10:22 AM
Yup, we had someone else who used to claim people were on 'ignore' and that he only saw their posts when someone quoted them. Then, he started responding to CAGE posts that no one had quoted, and which he would have had to actually go to the CAGE and look for, since they do not show on the lists of recent posts... just like you are doing.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................ ...

Try to keep up slow wit. These posts are from a different thread, in the original the old idiot was quoted. BTW, if you were up to date you'd know that I decided he is TOO MUCH of an idiot to ignore, that he must be shamed for the crusty old bigot he is.

Now you are up to date. Try not to let your limited mental capacity show again.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2013, 10:30 AM
Try to keep up slow wit. These posts are from a different thread, in the original the old idiot was quoted. BTW, if you were up to date you'd know that I decided he is TOO MUCH of an idiot to ignore, that he must be shamed for the crusty old bigot he is.

Now you are up to date. Try not to let your limited mental capacity show again. Really? Then why have you ran from the thread here by me in the cage that directly called you out!!??? How about answering there or would you prefer to answer other people like a coward? An entire thread dedicated to you and you begged off like a pansy-ass punk running from a determined and unafraid foe. Marcus has your dumbass pegged right. You came here to attack certain people and share your progressive and dimwitted crap while attempting to impress certain members you think advantageous to you. I'd oppose your dumb shit if you had every member here on your side dipshit. Now , either reply to the thread calling you out or show your blatant COWARDICE FOR ALL TO SEE!-TYR

Arbo
09-06-2013, 10:39 AM
List you old dummy.. I said you should keep all your bullshit in one thread. I understand you are old and probably struggle to do most anything on the computer, but really, it's not that hard to keep the bickering in one place.

If you have a question, pose it. No need for different fonts or big letters, that's all just melodramatic teen girl crap. So I'm not surprised you do it.

When you get the cock out of your mouth and want to throw down, let me know.

aboutime
09-06-2013, 11:09 AM
List you old dummy.. I said you should keep all your bullshit in one thread. I understand you are old and probably struggle to do most anything on the computer, but really, it's not that hard to keep the bickering in one place.

If you have a question, pose it. No need for different fonts or big letters, that's all just melodramatic teen girl crap. So I'm not surprised you do it.

When you get the cock out of your mouth and want to throw down, let me know.

Arbo. Guess you forgot. FIRST...you must spit it out before throwing down...as you insist!

aboutime
09-06-2013, 11:11 AM
I understand you and many believe that a 'god' is needed to make things better. Clearly I disagree. And I sorta think saying a 'god' is needed to make things and people 'better', kinda goes to my point about what religion was started for and is generally about. But no doubt you probably disagree.

BTW, I don't have to lock my doors, or close down the windows where I live. Perhaps it has more to do with population density than religion. Just something to think about.

So Mommy, and Daddy take care of all that stuff that makes you feel so secure?

Do they let you out for an hour every day?

Marcus Aurelius
09-06-2013, 11:19 AM

Now you are up to date. Try not to let your limited mental capacity show again.

You smell like a sock puppet.

Arbo
09-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Arbo. Guess you forgot. FIRST...you must spit it out before throwing down...as you insist!

Since I don't do that, I never knew, but thanks for verifying that you do.

Arbo
09-06-2013, 01:23 PM
You smell like a sock puppet.

I have seen thousands of morons make claims about people they disagree with. You know what the result usually is? Those that make the claims looking like morons for yet again being wrong.

It is often the last resort of those that are in over their heads to make such claims.

aboutime
09-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Since I don't do that, I never knew, but thanks for verifying that you do.

We all appreciate how you are able to talk with your mouth full.

Arbo
09-06-2013, 01:49 PM
We all appreciate how you are able to talk with your mouth full.

? the fail is strong in you.

Arbo
09-06-2013, 01:52 PM
So Mommy, and Daddy take care of all that stuff that makes you feel so secure?

Do they let you out for an hour every day?

First, there is a sub-forum for this kind of nonsense.

Second, your reply is moronic, and fails as a personal attack.

Do you have anything to say on topic?

aboutime
09-06-2013, 02:22 PM
First, there is a sub-forum for this kind of nonsense.

Second, your reply is moronic, and fails as a personal attack.

Do you have anything to say on topic?

Sure thing. But I prefer to do it with adults only.

aboutime
09-06-2013, 02:22 PM
? the fail is strong in you.

Whatever you say.

aboutime
09-06-2013, 04:32 PM
There was respect in the schools when I went, no police. We also did not have forced prayers or any of that. Seemed to go just fine.

I don't live in the country, I am in a city. Small, but still a city.

5461 Yeah. We can tell.

Arbo
09-06-2013, 04:37 PM
There's your assessment. And I consider it fair and accurate.

I consider it ignorant, from an uneducated moron. And I'd bet money he didn't read the whole thing, there's a lot of words in there, some of them even big.

aboutime
09-06-2013, 04:39 PM
I consider it ignorant, from an uneducated moron. And I'd bet money he didn't read the whole thing, there's a lot of words in there, some of them even big.

ONCE AGAIN.....The known SOCK PUPPET has finally exposed IT'SELF.

You blew it Arbo. So, who were you before your last AKA, and the One before that???

Drummond
09-06-2013, 04:54 PM

You blew it Arbo. So, who were you before your last AKA, and the One before that???:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Arbo
09-06-2013, 05:04 PM

You blew it Arbo. So, who were you before your last AKA, and the One before that???

Prove it or STFU you inbred moron.

My god you like digging yourself into that whole. Idiot.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2013, 05:15 PM

Man what a reply. Belittling abouttime for disagreeing by calling him an inbred moron while spelling hole like this--- whole, so delicious. As the genius exposes his third grade spelling.. :laugh::laugh::laugh:--Tyr

Marcus Aurelius
09-06-2013, 05:51 PM

You're calling 'him' an idiot?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::l augh2:

aboutime
09-06-2013, 07:25 PM

No need to EVER prove the truth. It is, what it is. As for the rest of your angry, childishness of using STFU, and calling me a moron. That's a complement to me. I do my best to be JUST LIKE YOU!
So, when you say those things, and project your ignorance so well. You should pat yourself on the back.

Marcus Aurelius
09-06-2013, 09:13 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Arbo http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=662304#post662304)

No need to EVER prove the truth. It is, what it is. As for the rest of your angry, childishness of using STFU, and calling me a moron. That's a complement to me. I do my best to be JUST LIKE YOU!
So, when you say those things, and project your ignorance so well. You should pat yourself on the back.

His 'hole' back?:laugh:

aboutime
09-06-2013, 09:22 PM
His 'hole' back?:laugh:

I couldn't find any YELLOW streaks that showed up to represent him/her SEE

Arbo
09-06-2013, 11:42 PM
No need to EVER prove the truth.

That pretty much sums up everything you post. Thanks.

Arbo
09-06-2013, 11:45 PM
my opinions backed by facts and logic when replying

:laugh::laugh: Man, that's some funny shit.

Marcus Aurelius
09-07-2013, 10:37 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by try-fail
my opinions backed by facts and logic when replying

[/COLOR]:laugh::laugh: Man, that's some funny shit.

Editing quotes in that manner is against board rules.

It's becoming apparent that you don't really like or care about rules, and that you view this board as your own personal plaything. For a newbie, that's a pretty arrogant attitude. Almost narcissistic.

Arbo
09-07-2013, 10:43 AM
Editing quotes in that manner is against board rules.

um...

Quoting Posts - Members should not use the "quote" function to alter what another member has actually stated without making it clear to the reader that they have changed the quoted text.
You are wrong, and have failed, AGAIN. 'to alter what another member has actually stated'. It is fine to only quote part of a post as long as it the text in it is not changed or altered to make it appear the quoted user said something else.

I will now stop responding in this thread and stick to the one that has your name in the title, as to keep your stupidity in one place.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2013, 11:44 AM
um...

[/B]
You are wrong, and have failed, AGAIN. 'to alter what another member has actually stated'. It is fine to only quote part of a post as long as it the text in it is not changed or altered to make it appear the quoted user said something else.

I will now stop responding in this thread and stick to the one that has your name in the title, as to keep your stupidity in one place. Isn't this cut and run bit you seem to always do a bit cowardly and punk like too.:laugh2: Marcus busts your chops and you find an excuse to run just like you ran from my calling you out thread here in the cage. You run away as often as Gabby did. hmmmmmmmm --Tyr

aboutime
09-08-2013, 12:25 PM
I wasn't aware an invasion was on the menu but if you have proof then please cite it. Accuracy counts.. ;)--Tyr

Tyr. As predicted earlier in the week. Sock Puppets eventually manage to accidentally identify themselves with mistakes.

Take note how NOBODY here, but One, un-named member use the word INVASION.

Anyone happen to remember that word being used previously?

I'll leave it at that.

Arbo
09-08-2013, 12:41 PM
Tyr.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?42839-An-example-of-off-topic

dumbass

Marcus Aurelius
09-08-2013, 12:55 PM
(http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?42839-An-example-of-off-topic) http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by aboutime http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=662832#post662832)
Tyr.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?42839-An-example-of-off-topic (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?42839-An-example-of-off-topic)

dumbass

you edited his entire quote. There are rules against that.

Arbo
09-08-2013, 01:02 PM

We have already established you have no fucking idea what an 'edit' is, and can not differentiate between editing the content of what someone posts and just quoting a part of it. Moron.

aboutime
09-08-2013, 01:02 PM

Marcus. He's just proving how STUPID, and Desperate Sock Puppets can be. It's a form of illiterate pride he is exercising for all to see.

He can't help it. First, the Abortion failed, then the Lobotomy, and even his personal Proctological exams KEEP proving THE REAL ASSHOLE is still kicking.

Arbo
09-08-2013, 01:03 PM
Isn't this cut and run bit you seem to always do a bit cowardly and punk like too.:laugh2: Marcus busts your chops and you find an excuse to run just like you ran from my calling you out thread here in the cage. You run away as often as Gabby did. hmmmmmmmm --Tyr

Arbo
09-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Marcus. He's just proving how STUPID, and Desperate Sock Puppets can be. It's a form of illiterate pride he is exercising for all to see.

He can't help it. First, the Abortion failed, then the Lobotomy, and even his personal Proctological exams KEEP proving THE REAL ASSHOLE is still kicking.

jimnyc
09-08-2013, 01:04 PM

All he did was remove like 99% of the quote, which isn't against the rules. The rule is to keep members from literally changing another members words. I think Arbo was just making a point that anything beyond what he actually did quote was covered in the link, or that it was off topic. Anyway, just pointing out that it's not a rules violation.

aboutime
09-08-2013, 01:05 PM
First prove that the other person's opinions are brazen ignorance and also list why yours is not. Americans are waking up to the extreme threat Islam is to our nation and survival. That your post belittles that and sides with Jafar and Islam against patriot's opinion on the subject speaks volumes about how much you do not know and how little you do know IMHO.-Tyr

Tyr. He's here....The Arbo Photo ID included......5479 here.

jimnyc
09-08-2013, 01:06 PM
Can everyone please stop making unfounded accusations about "socks" or dual accounts. I have already ruled out anything from the administration back-end, so unless someone has absolute proof, the accusations sound lame.

Arbo
09-08-2013, 01:09 PM
Tyr. He's here....The Arbo Photo ID included......5479 here.

Arbo
09-08-2013, 01:11 PM
Can everyone please stop making unfounded accusations about "socks" or dual accounts. I have already ruled out anything from the administration back-end, so unless someone has absolute proof, the accusations sound lame.

I don't think they can stop sounding lame. Seems to be they were probably born with it. ;)

Marcus Aurelius
09-08-2013, 01:11 PM
We have already established you have no fucking idea what an 'edit' is, and can not differentiate between editing the content of what someone posts and just quoting a part of it. Moron.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/edit

ed·it (http://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ebreve.gifdhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ibreve.gift)tr.v. ed·it·ed, ed·it·ing, ed·its 1. a. To prepare (written material) for publication or presentation, as by correcting, revising, or adapting.
b. To prepare an edition of for publication: edit a collection of short stories.
c. To modify or adapt so as to make suitable or acceptable: edited her remarks for presentation to a younger audience.

2. To supervise the publication of (a newspaper or magazine, for example).
3. To assemble the components of (a film or soundtrack, for example), as by cutting and splicing.
4. To eliminate; delete: edited the best scene out.

You quote Tyr, and cut out his entire post, except for his name. By definition, that was an edit, dumb ass.

You really aren't very good at this.

NOTE.. this is apparently not against the rules... but it is lame.

aboutime
09-08-2013, 01:12 PM

Truth always hurts. 5480

Arbo
09-08-2013, 01:12 PM
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/edit

You quote Tyr, and cut out his entire post, except for his name. By definition, that was an edit, dumb ass.

You really aren't very good at this.

See post a few above this by the SITE OWNER, that WROTE THE RULES.

Thanks for being a dumbass again, you fucking moron. My god, you can't make up stuff this good. Keep digging idiot. :laugh:

Drummond
09-08-2013, 01:21 PM
There is no need to any longer, as clearly his mental capacity never developed past the age of 5 or 6. Such a shame for an old fart to function at such a low level. He is an embarrassment to himself, but to damn stupid to realize it. Perhaps one day he will realize some people actually have the ability to think for themselves rather than just follow one of the two party lines. Worthless idiot.

Pure troll stuff.

And besides, your comment shows that you have a disdain for anyone not thinking as you do. Take the next to last sentence, for example .. which denies that anyone following a party line can be thinking for themselves. What if, in following a party line, a person does so after a lot of individualistic consideration, which leads to the conclusion that the party line is CORRECT ?

I ca well believe this to be true for a great many people during the Reagan era for example. For Obama, though, it's far more unbelievable. Obama' sloganising had it that people voting for him, were voting for change .. without that change ever being properly spelled out.

Am I right in believing that you voted for Obama ? You definitely give that impression ... a 'think as I do, or get some abuse' sort of attitude.

But anyway, I've given your comment a dignity in my reply that it doesn't deserve. It was gratuitously abusive and should've earned you a reprimanding-action, in my view.

Marcus Aurelius
09-08-2013, 01:22 PM
See post a few above this by the SITE OWNER, that WROTE THE RULES.

Thanks for being a dumbass again, you fucking moron. My god, you can't make up stuff this good. Keep digging idiot. :laugh:

funny how you EDITED my post by removing this part...

NOTE.. this is apparently not against the rules... but it is lame.

dumb ass.

Arbo
09-08-2013, 01:30 PM
Am I right in believing that you voted for Obama ? You definitely give that impression ... a 'think as I do, or get some abuse' sort of attitude.

Ah, another moron without a clue! More fun to be had!

Arbo
09-08-2013, 01:32 PM
funny how you EDITED my post by removing this part...

I quoted your post before you went back and edited your post. Nice try moron... but yet again, a fail.

You were fucking wrong, and proved to be wrong, AGAIN. Deal with it.