PDA

View Full Version : Calling new expert of all things to set record straight, to prove his vast knowledge

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2013, 09:43 AM
Calling to the steel cage our new expert on how things should be done here . Arbo, jack of all things , obvious master of none, come play little boy. First , you proclaim 1. religion is a fairy tale , then 2. gay marriage is great and we that oppose it are morons and clueless. How about some proof on that? And go ahead neg rep me some more as I have no massive ego here or out in the real world and it just shows your childishness. Do not confuse confidence by a man that has lived thru and defeated far greater and truly dangerous opponents with inflated ego. As my friend Don used to say to people that accused me of bragging simply because I related a real life story -- "It's not bragging if its true." And dumbass I have no need to embellish any story I tell because the truth is often more than interesting enough. I am pro-Christian , pro-military, pro capitalism , a Constitutionalist, Tea party supporter and an anti-muslim , patriotic American . If my age makes me a dinosaur then yours surely makes you an ignorant pup. I am 59 and from what I've seen so far your puny carcass couldn't hold me a light to go by if I were 99! And as far as that goes I can name a couple dozen more members here that would make you look like the young arrogant uninformed welp you are! And two of them are women too!
Go ahead, take your best shot dumbass! Or hide, your choice..--Tyr

Arbo
09-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Stick to one thread you fucking idiot.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?42782-Moral-Decay-decayed

No need to spread the disease that is your life any further than one place.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2013, 10:05 AM

No need to spread the disease that is your life any further than one place. No you dumbass. No need to mess up threads there when this section is designed for this . Either post something other than your cowardly excuse to run and hide or STFU you little ffing worm.. I knew your first post if you came at all to reply was going to be an excuse to cut and run . Damn chumps like you always do. Also knew your ego wouldn't let you ignore this challenge

So defend yourself dumbass, on guard! My blade has been drawn ,draw yours or run your ffing puny ass away. I'm gonna win either way, only if you decide to actually draw your blade it'll be more fun. Run and everybody will know you aren't a man, aren't the person you are pretending to be. Marcus and Kat figured that out before I did . Another two that could easily hand you your head on a platter too. Maybe this is more to your liking.. :laugh:-Tyr ------------

Bravewords.com > News > HEART OF A COWARD Sign With ...

www.bravewords.com/news/205276‎

Jun 6, 2013 - Milton Keynes, UK-based groove metal act HEART OF A COWARD have inked a worldwide deal with Century Media Records. The quintet ...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2013, 04:25 PM
The chump still hides. :laugh: You are called out but like a child you hide in the bushes.. When asked to back your play you run away... Haven't even an ounce of honor, do you? :laugh2:-Tyr

aboutime
09-06-2013, 04:31 PM

No need to spread the disease that is your life any further than one place.

CAREFUL ARBO. Looking in that mirror when you say such things may...break it for you.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2013, 05:28 PM
CAREFUL ARBO. Looking in that mirror when you say such things may...break it for you. Kat gave great advice early on about this clown. I should have taken it. The guy is a complete fraud and just not worth it my friend. Most likely best to ignore him totally on the top boards and let him continue to prove (preferably down here) how limited his IQ truly is.. -Tyr

Marcus Aurelius
09-06-2013, 05:37 PM
He's a sock.

jimnyc
09-06-2013, 05:44 PM
He's a sock.

There's nothing on my end to back this up.

Marcus Aurelius
09-06-2013, 06:01 PM
There's nothing on my end to back this up.

could be spoofing his IP. Who knows. There have been 'socks' before, and there will be 'socks' later on. At least I kept that comment down here where it belongs.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2013, 07:43 PM
could be spoofing his IP. Who knows. There have been 'socks' before, and there will be 'socks' later on. At least I kept that comment down here where it belongs. WE HAD A GUY AT OUR OLD FORUM THAT REPEATEDLY CAME NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES HE WAS BANNED ,EVEN BRAGGED ABOUT ADMIN NOT BEING ABLE TO STOP HIM. ALSO HE USED TO OPENLY GIVE HIMSELF AWAY THEN COME BACK A FEW DAYS OR WEEKS LATER WITH NOBODY THE WISER. So Jim says no way by his ability to know. I take his word for it. However my information is there are ways to do it that nobody knows. Regardless I've taken a new path on this and now reply with calm assurance of my opinions backed by facts and logic when replying to Arbo. Let the chips fall where they may.. -Tyr

PostmodernProphet
09-07-2013, 07:49 AM
wtf.....you start a thread about me and then you talk about somebody else?.....

Marcus Aurelius
09-07-2013, 09:54 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=662332#post662332)
could be spoofing his IP. Who knows. There have been 'socks' before, and there will be 'socks' later on. At least I kept that comment down here where it belongs.

WE HAD A GUY AT OUR OLD FORUM THAT REPEATEDLY CAME NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES HE WAS BANNED ,EVEN BRAGGED ABOUT ADMIN NOT BEING ABLE TO STOP HIM. ALSO HE USED TO OPENLY GIVE HIMSELF AWAY THEN COME BACK A FEW DAYS OR WEEKS LATER WITH NOBODY THE WISER. So Jim says no way by his ability to know. I take his word for it. However my information is there are ways to do it that nobody knows. Regardless I've taken a new path on this and now reply with calm assurance of my opinions backed by facts and logic when replying to Arbo. Let the chips fall where they may.. -Tyr

I agree totally. A spoofed IP or proxy server for a sock make them essentially undetectable, when trying to compare their IP to know posters IP's on record. My comments were certainly not a slight on Jim, and I'm sure he knows that.

jimnyc
09-07-2013, 10:05 AM
Like I said, it IS possible, in MANY ways for members to come back with different IP addresses. But it's work each time, and with each fail the road gets rougher. And one needs to play a character each time they come. Eventually these characters generally out themselves and get tossed anyway. The average guy coming back doesn't do so to maintain an account and make hundreds of posts. They generally come back out of anger, or with some sort of an agenda. Just because someone fights fairly early into their membership doesn't mean they are a duplicate account of another member here. This also doesn't mean it's not either. But without proof, I don't see a point on dwelling on it. And never mind even physical proof of some sort, we should at least have circumstantial, like a member literally posting as they used to or something like that.

With all of that aside, I see no reason to believe that our new member is a "sock" or whatever others call them today.

aboutime
09-07-2013, 11:53 AM
I agree totally. A spoofed IP or proxy server for a sock make them essentially undetectable, when trying to compare their IP to know posters IP's on record. My comments were certainly not a slight on Jim, and I'm sure he knows that.

Marcus. My daughter-in-law. A very sharp, intelligent, Master's Degree in Economics who works for the DOD has demonstrated to me, how people simply use other PC's, or LAPTOPS to obscure their identities. Each PC becomes a totally new, undetectable Address.
So, it is not impossible for anyone who wants to FOOL the system, to do so as long as they have access to a new computer that uses different servers, and IP's.

Nothing is impossible for anyone who is desperate enough to DECEIVE others.