PDA

View Full Version : aboutime, drummond, try-fail, marcus...

Arbo
09-06-2013, 05:01 PM
How about you all show some respect to the forum and jimnyc, and quit trashing up every thread by making your lame flames all over the place, and keep it here in the cage, where it belongs?

I honestly doubt your ability to do so, as you all seem to be the most simple minded fools around, and to be honest I don't think you have an ounce of respect for Jim or the forum.

I will try to only respond to content/ideas related to topics of threads in the other sub forums, tough between the 4 of you there are so few ideas that there may be zero to respond to. And I will keep pointing out how fucking stupid you morons are in the cage. It's ideas vs personalities. Do you understand or do I have to say it again, just a bit more slowly?

Marcus Aurelius
09-06-2013, 05:39 PM
So, whose sock are you again???

Marcus Aurelius
09-06-2013, 06:06 PM
New user here. Looking for a place that actually debates topics, is civil, and knocks the partisan trolls off the rolls quickly. Far too many sites I have been on are either lopsided in membership, or a joke when it comes to their 'moderation', full of hacks, etc.

I dislike both of the big two political parties, as they are more similar than different in the big picture. I have been called a leftist and a righty depending on the topic. I hope to find this place is different from all the other ones, but I am almost to the point of believing a good place exists. Will stick around and see how this place is.

This was your 3rd post. Based on your posting history since then, you should be 'knocked off the rolls quickly.'

Dumb ass.

Arbo
09-06-2013, 06:07 PM
So, whose sock are you again???

I would ask if you really are that much of a moron, but clearly the answer is yes.

Oh wait, tell us how you know more than the site owner? :laugh:

Marcus Aurelius
09-06-2013, 06:57 PM
I would ask if you really are that much of a moron, but clearly the answer is yes.

Oh wait, tell us how you know more than the site owner? :laugh:

Yeah, you're probably not smart enough to know how to spoof an IP address or use a proxy server.

Arbo
09-06-2013, 07:03 PM
Yeah, you're probably not smart enough to know how to spoof an IP address or use a proxy server.

So now you are admitting you are a moron that makes baseless acquisitions? Very well.

Marcus Aurelius
09-06-2013, 07:23 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=662339#post662339)

So now you are admitting you are a moron that makes baseless acquisitions? Very well.

No, I admitted you're probably too stupid to know how to spoof an IP address or use a proxy server. Do try to keep up.

Arbo
09-07-2013, 12:56 AM
No, I admitted you're probably too stupid to know how to spoof an IP address or use a proxy server. Do try to keep up.

No, you behind the times shtick is failing again.

BTW, great news. You have a new member, so you are no longer just a foursome. It appears that Jeff is an utter moron as well that doesn't give a shit about the site or it's owner or what he says. Good on him! What a fucktard.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2013, 01:16 AM

BTW, great news. You have a new member, so you are no longer just a foursome. It appears that Jeff is an utter moron as well that doesn't give a shit about the site or it's owner or what he says. Good on him! What a fucktard. Damn that Jeff ffing us we four musketeers, gonna have to go by the five horsemen now. :laugh: I bez riding the lightning fast dark horse with the golden saddle.. ;) Jeff rides a mule and aboutime and Drummond both ride swift Indian ponies, Marcus rides a fire breathing half horse half dragon. Careful or you'll get trampled in a stampede. The boys and the horses are all spirited and a bit careless when it comes to varmits that cross their paths.-:laugh:--Tyr

SassyLady
09-07-2013, 01:28 AM

BTW, great news. You have a new member, so you are no longer just a foursome. It appears that Jeff is an utter moron as well that doesn't give a shit about the site or it's owner or what he says. Good on him! What a fucktard.

Hey Arbo,

I haven't seen you around here much, but in the short time you've been here it seems you've found yourself in hot water. Are you trying to piss everyone off on purpose or does it just come natural to you? Why are you so worried about the site owner and trying to stick up for him. Jim doesn't need any newbie coming in here and trying to suck up by chastising the members. He is perfectly capable of smacking anyone that he feels needs it, including newbies. As for Jeff ... maybe you should do some research to see what his relationship is to the board owner before you start talking smack.

And, if you truly wanted to help out the board owner you would take his advice and put certain people on ignore and/or refrain from responding to them.

Arbo
09-07-2013, 01:42 AM
I haven't seen you around here much, but in the short time you've been here it seems you've found yourself in hot water. Are you trying to piss everyone off on purpose or does it just come natural to you?

What you missed is that it all started when one of these morons made a statement about religion being necessary in order to be moral and I disagreed. He's an overreactive ass that can barely put together a cohesive response, and is much worse when it comes to his cut and paste jobs.

And, if you truly wanted to help out the board owner you would take his advice and put certain people on ignore and/or refrain from responding to them.

As I explained to him, putting them on ignore doesn't do any good, as they were continually responding to everything with their monkey humping a football stupidity, so it was fucking things up for those that did not have them on ignore.

SassyLady
09-07-2013, 01:48 AM
Not everyone here agrees with some of the things I've said but I don't hold it against them. I just move on to the next subject. Disagreeing on something doesn't mean that I have to dislike or attack that person. Even agreeing on something doesn't make them my friend either. All I'm saying is that if someone upsets you enough to make you want to start calling them names and making personal attacks it's better for everyone and the board (and especially the owner and administrators) if you move on and let it go.

jimnyc
09-07-2013, 09:39 AM
It appears that Jeff is an utter moron as well that doesn't give a shit about the site or it's owner or what he says. Good on him! What a fucktard.

Although he is quite capable of responding himself, just wanted to point out that Jeff is my brother. I think he does care about me, at least a little! :coffee:

Marcus Aurelius
09-07-2013, 09:48 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Arbo http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=662408#post662408)
It appears that Jeff is an utter moron as well that doesn't give a shit about the site or it's owner or what he says. Good on him! What a fucktard.

Although he is quite capable of responding himself, just wanted to point out that Jeff is my brother. I think he does care about me, at least a little! :coffee:

Well, what a surprise... anyone that doesn't agree with Arbo is apparently a fucktard. Who'd have guessed? And his 3rd post said he was here tro be civil, too. That died about post 5.

We all care a little Jim. But collectively, it's a lot!:thumb:

Marcus Aurelius
09-07-2013, 09:49 AM
As I explained to him, putting them on ignore doesn't do any good, as they were continually responding to everything with their monkey humping a football stupidity, so it was fucking things up for those that did not have them on ignore.

Yet, you're the only one complaining. Go figure.

Dumb ass.

Marcus Aurelius
09-07-2013, 09:51 AM
Damn that Jeff ffing us we four musketeers, gonna have to go by the five horsemen now. :laugh: I bez riding the lightning fast dark horse with the golden saddle.. ;) Jeff rides a mule and aboutime and Drummond both ride swift Indian ponies, Marcus rides a fire breathing half horse half dragon. Careful or you'll get trampled in a stampede. The boys and the horses are all spirited and a bit careless when it comes to varmits that cross their paths.-:laugh:--Tyr

LOL.... I have a dragon tattoo, so that sounds appropriate.:laugh:

Arbo
09-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Not everyone here agrees with some of the things I've said but I don't hold it against them. I just move on to the next subject. Disagreeing on something doesn't mean that I have to dislike or attack that person. Even agreeing on something doesn't make them my friend either. All I'm saying is that if someone upsets you enough to make you want to start calling them names and making personal attacks it's better for everyone and the board (and especially the owner and administrators) if you move on and let it go.

Hopefully abouttime,drummon,try, and marcus will read what you have posted and take it to heart, since it appears to apply directly to them.

Arbo
09-07-2013, 10:14 AM
Well, what a surprise... anyone that doesn't agree with Arbo is apparently a fucktard. Who'd have guessed? And his 3rd post said he was here tro be civil, too. That died about post 5.

We all care a little Jim. But collectively, it's a lot!:thumb:

You really should 1) try to keep up, 2) quit making shit up and 3) quit forgetting to take you Alzheimer's meds.

Marcus Aurelius
09-07-2013, 10:17 AM
You really should 1) try to keep up, 2) quit making shit up and 3) quit forgetting to take you Alzheimer's meds.

Keep up? Making shit up? You called the board owners brother a fucktard, dumb ass. Nothing made up there.

Arbo
09-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Keep up? Making shit up? You called the board owners brother a fucktard, dumb ass. Nothing made up there.

Yes I did, but that has nothing to do with the shit you said that I responded to. Clearly the lack of your meds is the issue.

Marcus Aurelius
09-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Yes I did, but that has nothing to do with the shit you said that I responded to. Clearly the lack of your meds is the issue.

Yeah, I guess all I did was prove you're a dumb ass. No biggie.:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Keep up? Making shit up? You called the board owners brother a fucktard, dumb ass. Nothing made up there. What is bad about that is not that Jeff is Jim's brother but the fact that Jeff is such a damn good guy! Anybody can see that by reading even a few of his posts. So Arbo's judgments are already being shown to be ,1. ill informed, 2. biased and 3. just plain stupid. Three strikes already , what a record.. Looks like your label of his being a dumbass fits pretty well Marcus. Although you could add arrogant to it too. :laugh:-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2013, 10:33 AM
Hopefully abouttime,drummon,try, and marcus will read what you have posted and take it to heart, since it appears to apply directly to them.

Yes, you who are without blame and as pure as the wind driven snow ever so generously give your self appraised brilliant opinion . Which leads me to have to ask this. How deep does that stick up your ass go? I'm guessing at least 4 feet.. -Tyr

Arbo
09-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Yeah, I guess all I did was prove you're a dumb ass.

I know you believe such stupidity, but that is to be expected.

Arbo
09-07-2013, 10:47 AM
What is bad about that is not that Jeff is Jim's brother but the fact that Jeff is such a damn good guy!

1) Jeff can speak for himself, he doesn't need idiots like you doing it for him.
2) Being a 'good guy' does not take away from the reality that someone does exactly what jim asked users not to do, in that very thread.
3) How many times has the blood flow been interrupted in your brain? The effects are showing.

Marcus Aurelius
09-07-2013, 11:40 AM
1) Jeff can speak for himself, he doesn't need idiots like you doing it for him.
2) Being a 'good guy' does not take away from the reality that someone does exactly what jim asked users not to do, in that very thread.
3) How many times has the blood flow been interrupted in your brain? The effects are showing.

You do realize that with that statement, you just called the board owner an idiot, right?

Dumb ass.

Arbo
09-07-2013, 11:48 AM
You do realize that with that statement, you just called the board owner an idiot, right?

What I did was called try an idiot. I did not address Jim. Fail.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2013, 11:53 AM
3) How many times has the blood flow been interrupted in your brain? The effects are showing. -------- And who said Jeff needed defending ? Friends do that on their own and if Jeff tells me to not do it I'll promptly stop until then you are noted to have spit on a damn good guy , so your ability to make sound judgments of members's character here are as full of shit as you are IMHO. How many times a minute does that long stick up your ass interrupt your puny brain's processing power? Be careful of termites ..:laugh:--Tyr

aboutime
09-07-2013, 11:55 AM
-------- And who said Jeff needed defending ? Friends do that on their own and if Jeff tells me to not do it I'll promptly stop until then you are noted to have spit on a damn good guy , so your ability to make sound judgments of members's character here are as full of shit as you are IMHO. How many times a minute does that long stick up your ass interrupt your puny brain's processing power? Be careful of termites ..:laugh:--Tyr

Tyr. He's not using 'that long stick'. He's just playing SWITCH with his thumbs. One in the mouth, one up his butt. And someone yells SWITCH.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2013, 12:00 PM

2) Being a 'good guy' does not take away from the reality that someone does exactly what jim asked users not to do, in that very thread. And why would you think it your job to advise Jim or Jeff how to speak to each other? I know the last time (1991) that somebody did that to my older brother he knocked the guy on his stupid ass , in fact knocked him out with one quick right jab and then came across the club to tell me why he knocked the hell out of my new friend. Are you so dense you think its your job or right to lecture brothers how to treat each other? That's either stupidity on a massive scale or arrogance on an even larger scale. -Tyr

Marcus Aurelius
09-07-2013, 06:21 PM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Arbo http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=662504#post662504)

Anyone with a 3rd grade level of English competency would tell you that your statement in bold covers more than just Tyr. If you meant just Tyr, you should have said it just to Tyr. You didn't. IDIOTS... plural.

The FAIL, dumb ass, is all yours.

aboutime
09-07-2013, 06:29 PM
Anyone with a 3rd grade level of English competency would tell you that your statement in bold covers more than just Tyr. If you meant just Tyr, you should have said it just to Tyr. You didn't. IDIOTS... plural.

The FAIL, dumb ass, is all yours.

Marcus. The Arbo/Obama theory is now operating at full throttle. Like the endless lies of Obama. The rest just get's easier to recognize with every new post from the FAIL king.

Arbo
09-07-2013, 07:48 PM

Yes, you are one of the (S). So again, you continue to show us what a fucktard you are while that white man juice dribbles down your chin. Get a napkin and wipe that shit off already.

Arbo
09-07-2013, 07:49 PM
Marcus. The Arbo/Obama theory is now operating at full throttle. Like the endless lies of Obama. The rest just get's easier to recognize with every new post from the FAIL king.

Ah, you are still at it to fucktard? The two of you together couldn't debate yourself out of each outers asses.

aboutime
09-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Ah, you are still at it to fucktard? The two of you together couldn't debate yourself out of each outers asses.

See there! That's what we get when we try so hard to be just like you Arbo. So it's the THREE FUCKTARDS now? Thanks for teaching us to be just like you in every way.

Arbo
09-08-2013, 01:39 PM
See there! That's what we get when we try so hard to be just like you Arbo. So it's the THREE FUCKTARDS now? Thanks for teaching us to be just like you in every way.

aboutime
09-08-2013, 01:41 PM

Proving it again. Putting up a graphic to avoid showing how threatened you are. Good stuff.

red state
09-15-2013, 04:55 PM
So what...even (IF) Marcus is one of the S's....u still avoided his exceptional point of how u also lumped jim n with the idiots...great, masterful debating skills there "jack" (I mean arbo). Simply call someone a name without actually proving marcus wrong..cuz u can't. M.a. is spot on and the entire board seems to see it. And for the record; last time I saw an actual debate in what may have been your own thread...u seemed to have disappeared. U either flee or call people names. And for your info...jeff is one of the best guys here. I befriended him quicklybecause I feel we have much n common (before & despite finding out he was jim's brother). Jim is ok but he aint a jeff. Marcus may b an ass sometimes but he just kicked yours...get over it or simply git!

Jeff
09-22-2013, 03:21 AM

Arbo I realize this is a old post but I just read it due to I very rarely come down here but what is funny is you are calling my name and why is that lets tell the truth, you neg repped me when I said something you didn't like , you didn't realizt the little neg you gave me was a joke and the first time you posted something I didn;t like I negged ya back and probably wiped ya out, but lets look at who started this

You also came on here not knowing me or anyone else and attacked the way I posted ( yes I know make sure to put the article in a box so you won't be confused ) but right or wrong I posted that same way for years and without ever meeting you you had to comment on how easy it is to do it right , you came on here guns a blazing looking for fights and attacked certain people, do I think you are a sock NO, do I think you have a friend elsewhere that has put you up to this absolutely

As for coming down here and trying to run me into the mud without me ever posting do us both a favor and try telling me what you would like to , as I said I don't come down here much , but no matter what anyone says here you came aboard looking for certain posters to attack and I happen to be one of them, because the thread you posted on how I should learn to post correctly was a old thread , no reason to go there to debate and ya didn't debate anyway you attacked the way I posted and now I see you attacking again here in the cage

Now like I said this is a old post so if you have decided to quit looking for trouble great just ignore this but if you are still starting the trash then please bring to my attention what you post about me don't do it like a coward hoping I wont see it

Jeff
09-22-2013, 03:33 AM

Jim I am just now seeing this thread Like I explained to Arbo I very rarely come down here because it gets me acting in ways I don't care to but yes Arbo was pming me telling me how I spit in the owners face and I tried to explain to him then he had no idea what he was talking about and may not be as smart as he thought, but let the truth be told one of Arbo's first few post was a attack on the way I posted , he didn't like it, he had nothing to add to the thread other than to slam me, he knew exactly what he was doing and was attacking exactly who he wanted to, seems Arbo ( at that point anyway ) was doing someone else s dirty work, yes get the boards owner's brother fighting with ya, and then it just so happened he attacked posters that would fight with him, I tried to explain this the first night when I was read the riot act about how the board must go on we can't have this that and the other , what we can't have is a guy coming in singling out members and attacking them , I try to get along with all and since those early days have gotten along with Arbo ( or at least I thought so ) but just a suggestion , when a new person comes in adds nothing to a thread other than how stupid someone post maybe they are the problem

Jeff
09-22-2013, 03:49 AM
What is bad about that is not that Jeff is Jim's brother but the fact that Jeff is such a damn good guy! Anybody can see that by reading even a few of his posts. So Arbo's judgments are already being shown to be ,1. ill informed, 2. biased and 3. just plain stupid. Three strikes already , what a record.. Looks like your label of his being a dumbass fits pretty well Marcus. Although you could add arrogant to it too. :laugh:-Tyr

Brother Arbo came on here and attacked me immediately over my posting style ( which he was right it is different than most ) but with all the intelligent people on this board not one felt the need to either put me down for it or try and help me do it right ( yes I have a lot of friends here and if I was doing something so God awful someone would of pmed me and explained it ) but Arbo came here on a mission , I truly wish I would of seen these post when they where posted because my hope here is that all has calmed down and I have seen Arbo add good post to a thread , I hope he came here looking for trouble ( which is undeniable ) but maybe decided he likes it here and will become a great poster, we don't need to all get along to be considered good posters, look at fj , him and I disagree a lot but I think he is a good guy, in fact I met fj outside of the board and I can tell you he is a man of his word and yes ladies he is a good looking guy and a really nice guy, the thing about politics is we all wont agree but at the end of the day we must put our disagreements a side and realize we are all human beings and living in this great country gives us the right to disagree

Look at Gabby , she is a beautiful young lady with a equally beautiful family and yes she trolls just to piss people off but when people attack her sexually I will defend her all day long, just because she believes in everything we don't doesn't make her any less of a woman and all woman should be treated with the same respect as any man here , I haven't seen a man call another man a whore as of yet so why talk to her that way , I know she pushes the envelope but if people take the time to listen to gabs she is a smart Lady , she just has different beliefs and some say she is a hit and run poster and I agree but if you where going to be called a whore and told to get off your knees and all that I know I wouldn't bother debating either

Noir
09-22-2013, 07:51 AM
Arbo

Choked on my breakfast, we need some sort of DP hall of fame for gems like this xD

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-22-2013, 10:38 AM
Brother Arbo came on here and attacked me immediately over my posting style ( which he was right it is different than most ) but with all the intelligent people on this board not one felt the need to either put me down for it or try and help me do it right ( yes I have a lot of friends here and if I was doing something so God awful someone would of pmed me and explained it ) but Arbo came here on a mission , I truly wish I would of seen these post when they where posted because my hope here is that all has calmed down and I have seen Arbo add good post to a thread , I hope he came here looking for trouble ( which is undeniable ) but maybe decided he likes it here and will become a great poster, we don't need to all get along to be considered good posters, look at fj , him and I disagree a lot but I think he is a good guy, in fact I met fj outside of the board and I can tell you he is a man of his word and yes ladies he is a good looking guy and a really nice guy, the thing about politics is we all wont agree but at the end of the day we must put our disagreements a side and realize we are all human beings and living in this great country gives us the right to disagree

Look at Gabby , she is a beautiful young lady with a equally beautiful family and yes she trolls just to piss people off but when people attack her sexually I will defend her all day long, just because she believes in everything we don't doesn't make her any less of a woman and all woman should be treated with the same respect as any man here , I haven't seen a man call another man a whore as of yet so why talk to her that way , I know she pushes the envelope but if people take the time to listen to gabs she is a smart Lady , she just has different beliefs and some say she is a hit and run poster and I agree but if you where going to be called a whore and told to get off your knees and all that I know I wouldn't bother debating either

I agree with you Jeff but also want it noted that I've never attacked Gabby that way. We disagree on just about everything but never have I called her such vile names. Simply can not because first--I do not know her personally and second doing that serves no purpose. As to your being attacked for not posting correctly, join the club brother' I was too. I never had a problem with any of your posts , not their content nor their formatting. Being a stubborn old dog , I went into fight mode with Arbo but finally realized it's not even worth that. So I put Arbo on ignore and that's the end of that. I haven't read or responded to a single post he has made since then and its simply great that way...Trust me on that.. I did however previously point out his ignorance in so greatly misjudging you as I also did when he/she(?) so greatly misjudged Kat!--Tyr

Jeff
09-22-2013, 09:10 PM
I agree with you Jeff but also want it noted that I've never attacked Gabby that way. We disagree on just about everything but never have I called her such vile names. Simply can not because first--I do not know her personally and second doing that serves no purpose. As to your being attacked for not posting correctly, join the club brother' I was too. I never had a problem with any of your posts , not their content nor their formatting. Being a stubborn old dog , I went into fight mode with Arbo but finally realized it's not even worth that. So I put Arbo on ignore and that's the end of that. I haven't read or responded to a single post he has made since then and its simply great that way...Trust me on that.. I did however previously point out his ignorance in so greatly misjudging you as I also did when he/she(?) so greatly misjudged Kat!--Tyr

Brother by no means was I referring to you when I mentioned Gabby, poor Gabby ( and I shouldn't really say that because she can and does handle her self well ) but she has been attacked terrible by some, I personally have gone to bat for her because of the way people speak to her, God Knows Gabs and I don't agree on much :laugh: but I do think her and all woman ought to be giving the respect they deserve as a lady, it is fine to argue even get mad and cuss but degrade ( or try to ) no that is wrong

aboutime
09-22-2013, 09:25 PM
Brother by no means was I referring to you when I mentioned Gabby, poor Gabby ( and I shouldn't really say that because she can and does handle her self well ) but she has been attacked terrible by some, I personally have gone to bat for her because of the way people speak to her, God Knows Gabs and I don't agree on much :laugh: but I do think her and all woman ought to be giving the respect they deserve as a lady, it is fine to argue even get mad and cuss but degrade ( or try to ) no that is wrong

Jeff. I appreciate your sentiments all the way. And, due to my upbringing, and many years of personal experience with all kinds of people. I, like many others, have tried to 'TURN THE OTHER CHEEK' so to speak with her. But sometimes. That just does no good when the person you are trying to be fair with..."YELLS, PUTS FINGERS IN THEIR EARS, AND SCREAMS "LA, LA, LA, LA" to prevent hearing such things. So, that kind of childishness, inconsiderate, intolerant, arrogant action from someone like her...who may be the nicest person anyone could meet...only gets what seems appropriate as what most of us happily call..Payback, or In Kind treatment.
It's fine to remind all of us how we should act, and be respectful. But...in order for that to work in the slightest way. There should, at least; be a reciprocal reaction from her..instead of more of the same.
Loneliness, frustration, and being miserable is her doing...not ours.

Jeff
09-23-2013, 06:20 AM
Choked on my breakfast, we need some sort of DP hall of fame for gems like this xD

I hate you :laugh:

Abbey Marie
09-23-2013, 11:18 AM
Jeff. I appreciate your sentiments all the way. And, due to my upbringing, and many years of personal experience with all kinds of people. I, like many others, have tried to 'TURN THE OTHER CHEEK' so to speak with her. But sometimes. That just does no good when the person you are trying to be fair with..."YELLS, PUTS FINGERS IN THEIR EARS, AND SCREAMS "LA, LA, LA, LA" to prevent hearing such things. So, that kind of childishness, inconsiderate, intolerant, arrogant action from someone like her...who may be the nicest person anyone could meet...only gets what seems appropriate as what most of us happily call..Payback, or In Kind treatment.
It's fine to remind all of us how we should act, and be respectful. But...in order for that to work in the slightest way. There should, at least; be a reciprocal reaction from her..instead of more of the same.

AT, Gabby and I disagree on most things political, but over all these years, we have never called each other schoolyard names. I think we can find common ground with almost anyone. I know you're a good guy.
:beer:

Jeff
09-23-2013, 01:38 PM

Your first paragraph sounded like you where describing my wife when we argue :laugh:

Seriously AT gabby and I have had knock down drag outs as well under no circumstances am I saying she is right or we shouldn't ever argue I just don't think going sexual on her is right. It is just my opinion but I try to keep my anger towards her or any woman ( it doesn't have to be Gabby I just used her for example but I can remember Virgil cussing another woman on the board in a very inappropriate way ) the same way I would if we where face to face, I wouldn't tell any woman some things, and again this is my opinion and ya know what they say about opinion ( we all have one just like a ass**** but no one really cares ) So really I hope you or anybody else don't take offense because I wasn't looking in anyone's direction .

Abbey Marie
09-23-2013, 04:27 PM
Your first paragraph sounded like you where describing my wife when we argue :laugh:

Seriously AT gabby and I have had knock down drag outs as well under no circumstances am I saying she is right or we shouldn't ever argue I just don't think going sexual on her is right. It is just my opinion but I try to keep my anger towards her or any woman ( it doesn't have to be Gabby I just used her for example but I can remember Virgil cussing another woman on the board in a very inappropriate way ) the same way I would if we where face to face, I wouldn't tell any woman some things, and again this is my opinion and ya know what they say about opinion ( we all have one just like a ass**** but no one really cares ) So really I hope you or anybody else don't take offense because I wasn't looking in anyone's direction .

I sure do remember that. It was very ugly.